Author Topic: "TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDED TRANSMISSION"  (Read 4862 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDED TRANSMISSION"
« on: January 21, 2024, 10:58:19 am »
Group 11:21 Transmission of Truths Foenix Az.

"TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDED TRANSMISSION"

By: The Adjuster
 Transmitter: Nestor

El Salvador, January 20, 2024, time: 3:20 p.  m.

The Adjuster:
 "Indeed, I Am your Adjuster with a message for you
 and for the 11:21 group, right now you are passing the test of transmitting in a recorded form, it is the same, a little different than doing it in writing, but it is almost the same, it is more practical, because you can do it in a "When you don't have a pen or paper, you can use a recorder and begin to capture what is transmitted to you, through thought."

"These practices are specialized
 For all transmitters in general, it is a learning process through which they will overcome certain
 difficulties, which arise in a transmission"

"With this we hope that later in the future, you can retransmit a message that has been given to you through the line of thought, and you can capture it in this way, through a recording to be able to give a massage to a person. community, to your family, in short wherever you are, there you can give a message dictated by Divinity, any entity of the Celestial family can give you a message, and you can retransmit it."

"We know that you are going through a process right now, it is evident that there is a lot of nervous tension in you, but that is surpassed,
 It is overcome with practice, what they have to do is practice every day, to overcome that difficulty, the nervousness, the fear, the fear, any obstacle that is put in front of them, they have to overcome it, they have to overcome it, and thus achieve a certain practice, in capturing these messages and recording them, so much for this small intervention of your Adjuster".

End.

Nestor.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: "TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDED TRANSMISSION"
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2024, 11:52:19 am »
I congratulate the submission of  this transmission as evidence that we have a new transmitter.  The idea of transmitting is superb but so few really try it out, and that is because it requires the faith that what one is doing to transmit, is right and true.
I spoke with your Adjuster, Nestor.

Nestor's ADJUSTER speaks:
"He says to you through me as a Transmitter. "you did beautifully to portray this as a test transmission in your own mind.  Ron here is very fruitful and can transmit anyone who approaches him.   You Nestor, cannot quite do that yet, but because you opened the door to transmitting, you also opened the door to speak directly to your Thought Adjuster.  Ron has done that since July 10, 1988 and for that reason is superior to all transmitters on Urantia, as he was the actual first true Transmitter in the modern era of the Urantia planet.  I am sure someday that will come home to thousands of Transmitters and Ron will shine above as a start of transmitter delights, and we salute him and you at the same time.  All Adjusters of a certain nature look at Ron as the premier transmitter ever seen in Nebadon, as he can do anything for he is trusted and caring he gets things right.  I see we have a moment yet, so let me say this:

"To you Ron, your illness is so absolved to remove you now and that is not what we wanted, but you are 81 years of age and you are very tired of this planet and its wars.  For our own reasons of State, and to you Nestor, let the world slide by as Ron must do shortly and let the matter rest.  For reasons of State, Nestor, you as a group of transmitters on Urantia, have blocked evil out and transmit the truth always.  Keep yourself steady and use Rene to help you get established, as we need all the transmitters we can assemble to run the Missions on Urantia, both for information and the care of the CREATOR SON, MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  Please be sure that when you transmit you stay withing the range you can deal with.  Ron is limitless; you Nestor are a beginner and have a limited range for awhile, but it is a rare privilege to engage in and be glad you found it even though you are up in your years too.  Ron is 81 and is phasing out soon, and you Nestor are up there too, and you will phase out too when the time comes.  Your future years on the mansion worlds will be glorious as both of you are ready to commit to the idea of full fusion, and along with Rene, all three of you will shine well on the new Constellation of Orion.

ORION is the new constellation where training begins for the outer space levels and the idea of God the Ultimate takes hold.  You Nestor, and Ron, Rene, and a few others here, will train there for your work in the outer space levels with your Creator Son, Michael of Nebadon, as your boss on how to get the new creations to work together and make every use of your tansmitting skills to do a good job..  I am your Thought Adjuster, Nestor, and I am fully competent to make you a child of Ultimacy if I had to, but you all must finish your time/space worlds first, and that concludes my st atementfor now,  Than kyou for transmitting me>  NESTOR'S ADJUSTER. k"

Ron here to Nestor and Rene, this is a big event to us Rene and Nestor, and thank you  sharing by both of your efforts.  It does not matter so much what you transmitted, but that you transmitted, and Nestor, very well and truthfully.  Keep this up as you are really needed.  And thank you Rene for putting Nestor on line. 

Ron Besser and thank you all for reading.
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania