Author Topic: Cancel Lightline Sunday 19 May 2024  (Read 76 times)

Pliktarious and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Cancel Lightline Sunday 19 May 2024
« on: Yesterday at 23:28:25 »
Dear Folks,
I have received information from Michael of Nebadon, that the UNIVERSE prefers no LIGHTLINE for Sunday, May 19, 2024.

May 19th Lightline is then cancelled and it will be back next Sunday undoubtedly.

Secondly, Elise please hold your Lightline for Monday the 20th.
The Lightlines for the rest of the week are to go ahead too please.

Michael of Nebadon is on planet Urantia tomorrow (Sunday) and wishes no Lightlines for reasons of State on this Sunday, the19th of May.

Fully explained is that Urantia has quit the forums it necessarily belongs to because it is a Bestowal sphere, and for that reason we must wait for the Universal Father to decree any other activity on that day to use a special license of approval and that is not given right now.

And finally, I am a little too ill to do much planning for the coming week and seek to rest to resume the Lightline schedule the 26th of May and the 2nd of June 2024.  You are all expecting something and you are going to get it soon enough.  I have nothing more to say right now myself.  Thanks and good day.   NO LIGHTLINE THE 19TH OF MAY - remember that please.

Ron Besser
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online JRL1944

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Cancel Lightline Sunday 19 May 2024
« Reply #1 on: Today at 06:49:16 »

Ron,

Thank you for your message above to let us know about your health,

resting will help you save your energy. 

May God the Father continue to bless you, to keep you safe and help

you to regain your health.

Robert

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: Today at 09:28:42 »
Amen on that Robert.
Weydevu

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: Today at 11:25:41 »
DEAR FOLKS,
A small explanation for you over these Lightline changes I especially am experiencing now.  I dislike cancelling any of them, but we must be reminded of something I suppose most of you are not aware of that affects the Lightlines at time.  For one thing, are you aware that Michael has been on Urantia for the past six (6) days?
He just left this morning, and took with him his Staff of about 1 million beings.  He was prepared to start a mini-Mission, but failed to synchronize with the polarity of the planet.
I do not know much about that, but I do know the Urantia Book speaks of the Urantia pole synchrony required of anyone who attends to the planet for beneficial reasons.  I am also aware that our planet has been cast out of several communal service organizations AGAIN over our incessant war happenings every few years.  It also appears that the United States may be drawn into a war in the indo-Pacific region is China does not stop fooling around with the smaller and independent countries of Indo-China (i.e. Southeast Asia), and for that reason hear this:
The indo-China region of Urantia is infested with so many subliminal interior land cracks, the shores of the South China Sea and other regions around Japan and Korea, could seriously decay if explosives, perhaps of a magnitude of atomic explosions, could rupture the sea bed in the South China Sea near Tokyo, Japan.  The would increase inland pressure on Tokyo and perhaps collapse the southern end of Japan and South Korea.  For reasons of secrecy, the indo-China region has not been discussed at all, but the recent sticking of the Urantia core has the Power Directors seriously troubled over what to do about the Urantia core.
All of this seems to come up and accrue over problems with the spiritual aspects of our planet, and I am seriously concerned we could have a major collision with fate and ceremony if this core problem is not corrected soon.

----------------------
About 3 weeks ago I had a promisory note delivered to me which explained that the core of Urantia was unstuck for a change and was floating around in its normal sequence in its central vault about 3,250 miles toward the center of our planet. 
That is seriously taking the toll on MICHAEL OF NEBADON, for he is on the plant with us from May 17 through May 19 this morning.  He left about six hours ago now, and left me with this announcement:
The last five years of the Urantia fault lines beneath of the South China sea have been exacerbated by the North Korean testing of atomic weapons.
For that reason, there is an alert issued by the Power Directors, to clear the ancient sea bed around Formosa and Taiwan.  These degrees of insurrection physical power are forcing the entire central region of Urantia celestial Directors to consider an evacuation of the best and brightest people on Urantia.

AGAIN:
"Their is scant evidence right now to be alarmed.
"However, this could change dramatically in the next 24 or less hours due to the fact that a subterranean fault line is present collapsing, not under China, but under Taiwan.  This was caused by an alarming fault collapse this morning just as the Creator Son was leaving.  We ascribe this to the stong spiritual power of the Creator Son, and have no way of knowing precisely if there is also a repair.

"A similar cause like this was caused by the appearance of Caligastia over 250,000 years ago and that tectonic collapse still has not been remedied.  For our own good cause, we must stay away from this very recent change in the depths of Urantia, and MICHAEL OF NEBADON, is attempting to remedy the tear in the deep underground of Urantia.

"Finally, the approaching death of Ron is coming along rapidly, and he cannot get sense from FATHER what to do with is properties that undo these forums you listen to.  We have no idea what is planned, and Ron is very tired today and just lets things sit while this problems communicates more than a seizure of land, but it also threatens the integrity of the whole planet too.  For instance, the rupture of these SE Asia tectonic plates could render a huge whole into the plant's side, and if that happens the planet would have to be evacuated.

"We have to leave this alone for now:

FATHER
"We  are unaware of this development here on Paradise.  We are unaware of this at all.  But I see that the Creator Son is sincerely concerned.  Do we have a report?"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Yes, and it is true and dangerous.  I will report this later today in a discussion with Ron, and his ability to hold Lightlines if he has to suddenly and we may call the Lightline at once if this gets any worse.  The tectonic plates under the South China Sea are not the real culprits, but the atomic testing by North Korea has seriously undermined the entire region.  More on this when I can report on this better.  K"
Ron - I will keep on this as I can.  For now I close.  Thank you.  K
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania