Author Topic: Lightline USA, Wednesday February 28, 2024  (Read 3593 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Lightline USA, Wednesday February 28, 2024
« on: February 28, 2024, 16:25:29 pm »
Lightline USA, 28 February 2024

Here is the link to the tape for the Wednesday Lightline at 2 p.m., hosted by RON BESSER

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240228_110258 

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lightline USA, Wednesday February 28, 2024
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2024, 17:22:58 pm »

I AM STILL HERE! 
My dear brothers and sisters, I am still here and much better now.
Who keeps killing me off ?
I was told last week by Michael that the Tuesday and Wednesday Lightlines
for this week were canceled, but Elise´Lightline was to be held as normal.
I didn´t think it was necessary to remind you all that my LL was canceled.

I have just listened to the recording and was surprised to hear that I have died
again. Maybe next time, third time lucky and I really will die.

I am only sorry for those of you who may be upset by learning of my death.
My Thought Adjuster is not amused however and I can understand why.
For my part, I regret the fact that somehow there has been an error in the
transmissions.

I have faced death a few times in my life and I still think it´s a miracle that
I´m still alive. I am still alive because my Beloved has plans for me, don´t
ask me because I don´t know, but I am more than happy to remain here for as
long as I may be of service.

Just so you know.
Good night. Buenas noches.

Lemuel

Online Jose Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010 (TA Veyoptia)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2024, 18:34:06 pm »
LEMUEL !!! Glad to hear from you that you’re still here with us!! It really touched my heart the message received in today’s Lightline that you had departed.  Welcome back!!

Tu amigo y hermano,

Jose
José L. Vargas Núñez

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2024, 21:52:08 pm »
Lemuel,

Thank you for your post. I am so glad that you are here, and you are so welcome, as you always say.

What an experience you have had, by the end of the Lightline I did not know if you are coming or going, what to think. Now I wonder, was that really you who was speaking out of body? What a wonderful surprise.

A proverb says, “A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays and for the last three he stays." Now I hope you are staying for good. God bless you with a long and healthy life. Looking forward to the next Wednesday Lightline.

Valerie
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Online Raz

• this, too, shall pass
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2024, 18:55:45 pm »
  • 022824 Audio Tape Light Line USA; host: Ron Besser; other transmitters: Dominick Ohrbeck, Elise van Ruth;
  • Subjects: more war possibilities, Master Spirits want to be in the know about Magisterial Foundation, rebellion and cabal continue to interfere with Ron and in the Universe, midsomers - a new order revealed -they are similar to midwayers and they light Ron’s mantel lights each evening, and more revelation about muons and WTP;
  • Speakers: Michael of Nebadon, Machiventa Melchizedek, and Universal Father;
  • Transcribed By: RAZ ( I welcome corrections - just message me )
  • Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240228_110258  

(note from transcriber - there are several portions noted by time stamps that are not transcribed here mostly having to do with Lemuel’s life and Ron’s eating out)

Ron Besser  
Hello everyone, today is Wednesday, February 28, 2024. I'm Ron Besser your host. If Lemuel should happen by, we will let him take it on. But he's quite ill, and maybe not affordable to this particular conference.

Michael of Nebadon  
This is Michael of Nebadon, Ron. Lemuel is asleep. He cannot stay awake, just like you cannot stay awake at times. And that is for reasons not just of state, but both of you have been hit hard by the cabal. I'm not going to talk about the cabal. But I am going to talk about the circumstances for which you must attend to Ron and that the individuals who do Light Lines hopefully can get over. You are being fought tooth and nail transmitters, by the cabal to even say anything. Elise, stay the course. Lemuel if you can hear this eventually, stay the course and all other transmitters including Dominick and the others. For reasons of my own, I am not going to allow this transmission to drag on and on. We will take what time we need and then end the conference.

• This morning I directed Ron to do a Light Line in the case Lemuel was missing. He has done so and Lemuel will not attend.
  • I have directed Ron to prefer a new bulletin from the Magisterial Foundation to the large list of names. Dominick, he will forward the bulletin to you and you email from your large email list that you got from Charles. 
  • And finally this: you Ron are grasping at straws, trying to keep things normal. You have managed to do so, at least for today. The attitude of the people on this list is oh no, not one more Light Line. You say to yourself, well let them go. There is no particular need anymore for them to be interested. I am Michael of Nebadon. We have listened, we have given, we have done all the Light Lines for over two years. I am not going to be particularly interested unless we have transmitters who are particularly interested. For the most part, we have the transmitters today that will carry the water. Aquarius is the water bearer and Aquarius is very inventive. Ron has Aquarius rising in his birth chart. He is an inventor and we will continue to use him to help inventions along. We are shortly going to go for a patent on the hydrogen car.

Cabal 
We will leave it to you Ron to figure out how to do it and for reasons of state the entire matter that must be condescended to is that

Michael of Nebadon  
That was not Michael, but the cabal. Now let me restate something with the cabal out of it. Ron will invent the hydrogen car, he already knows how to do it. It's a matter of doing it up as a patent. The truth of the matter is, he has said to us, I cannot use the patent idea you sent me. It produces hydrogen right above the road surface. All you have to do is hit a chuckhole and knock the rods off underneath, or bend them and it stops working, no fuel. It has to be more internal. And that's what we've been waiting for folks. And now this: the entire discretion, you have shown Ron is excellent. You have individually seen to it, that the ideas we send forth to you are carefully vetted and not to produce damaged goods, if man misuses them. WTP is foolproof. That patent and that plant work very well. And finally this: Ron knows how to generate helium to produce hydrogen in the car. For that reason, we are not going to add to that patent Ron. But you will be advised on how to protect it and you're most welcome, Ron. 

Today is going to be a truncated Light Line. We do not need the full hour with the primary transmitter asleep. He is too ill to take it on. And we'll see that Ron did and be glad that it was following the schedule. And finally this to you, Dominick, you have taken the Tuesday Light Line. The Wednesday Light Line may soon be open. That's not forecasting, Lemuel's death but it is forecasting the need to change him out when he is too ill to transmit. For that reason, we are quite sure that the issue of Light Line transmitters is going to become an important one.

It will become important for the simple reason that there is no real affiliation between Salvington and the Urantia population. It has become so warlike and assured of itself, we are not going to work with them anymore. We will impose peace. We will impose that the United States no longer has the power to issue mandates, either to well, let's just say other nation-states. At this moment, we have the problem that the United States has issued a proclamation not to China or South Korea but to North Korea. If you keep up nuclear testing, we will take the facility out. Normally that would be welcomed. But that would open up a world war not with North Korea or China, but with Russia.

Russia now uses ammunition and other equipment from North Korea. Russia depends on winning against Ukraine by using what it imports from North Korea. Finally, North Korea has something the rest of the world wants, and that's weapons. And to the rest of you, that is mostly those listening to the tape. We are quite sure that the distance between North Korea and the western United States is almost nothing now. North Korea now has the power to send a nuclear bomb to San Francisco. We are not sure how they managed it. But it will be destroyed in moments from now for the simple reason, they intend to use it shortly.

Now this: the entire matter concerning Light Line, the Magisterial Foundation, and two or more other foundations used by Ron to make sure that there are departments and that we can use them according to our needs. I am going to insist that the entire matter of departments are fully under the control not only of the Salvington government but also through the auspices of Uversa and those Ancients of Days. For my own reasons, Ron, I mention Uversa specifically. And that's because Master Spirit Four, Master Spirit Five, and Master Spirit Two wish to be apprised what the Magisterial Foundation has achieved. Why? Ron is the first individual in the entire time universe to have achieved a working operation with the Paradise deity. He has submitted all requirements and places the agendas under not only the Melchizedeks but also the Universal Father and the Eternal Son, Master Spirit Four.

For that particular reason, then, let us remove the idea that Michael of Nebadon is entirely the force control over the Magisterial Foundation. Ron's voice is particularly weak as he sustained a cabal attack this morning and couldn't move. They forced sleep and some bleeding on him. That will never ever happen again. And finally this to you, Dominick, you have saved the day, at least twice by simply being there during the evening and allowing Ron to be less subject to cabal attack. He's done with them now. Hopefully, we can get some healing.

And finally to the rest of you: I am Michael of Nebadon speaking. I fully approved the plans of Master Spirit Four, Master Spirit Five, and Master Spirit Six. Ron is already like the rest of you under Master Spirit Seven. For those who do not know you are in the superuniverse that learns to deal with the will of the Trinity, the Paradise Trinity. As a result, it's your universe, your superuniverse, which deals with the beginning of Light and Life and that is a spiritual renaissance. It is our expectation at the conclusion of these Missions, your planet Urantia, earth if you will, will become under the auspices of Light and Life. And that, my friends, is about it. I am submitting to you Ron and it only makes sense to you that incident concludes the presence of any cabal around you or Urantia. They are haughty, superior, and finally dead. We now leave this transmission and Machiventa would you please reinstate what you would like to. Thank you, Ron.

Ron Besser  
We thank you, Michael of Nebadon. your staff, and the care you have provided us. We are grateful. Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
This is Machiventa Melchizedek. Only you Ron can deliver things like that. You speak from the heart and he is ready to give Urantia a black eye. And you assign that with, hallelujah.

Ron Besser  
Yes, it's not so much a hallelujah. But the haughty ones who believe the law is for somebody else. May they suffer greatly, Machiventa. That is a prayer beyond you. But to you, too, if you can help. I thank you for speaking and welcome your speech. Please go ahead.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Thank you, Ron. It's gorgeous. I am quite sure that I as Machiventa Melchizedek knew that you were up for death last night, Ron. You went to bed and said oh, I expect a real thrashing. But I'll go to bed normally anyhow. About 4:00 a.m. you were awakened and told to sit on the edge of your bed which you did. We reiterated two very important things for you people. Number one the Magisterial Foundation is a go. There for a while, we couldn't quite figure out if it was that important. Well, now we think it's that important. Number two, the entire reason for your existence on Urantia now Ron, you were scheduled to go to the mansion worlds five years ago. And for that reason, that would have been

Ron Besser  
And the numbers have been blocked in me Machiventa. I don't see how it's done. Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
This is the year what Ron?

Ron Besser  

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Now can you add it from that?

Ron Besser
Yes, now that I can recall the digits five years ago, would have been 2019.

Machiventa Melchizedek
That is correct. What happened in 2019?

Ron Besser  
The insurrection of the Supreme, which destroyed equipment and personnel on the local universe capital, and the loss of the Creative Spirit, She fled to the Salvington headquarters.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
And for reasons of our own, Ron, let me add one more thing. Your life extension was secured.

Ron Besser  
I knew that not. Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
In the meantime, let us look at something that you all need to hear. This individual, this transmitter, Ron has single-handedly kept the cabal from taking this little planet over. How? By insisting that they are insurrectionists, they are breaking the law, and they are guilty of murder. He will not trust or ever take any voice on that has to do with them. As a result, today, Ron says, I will check to see if the Lemuel Light Line can be held. Well, it can't, he's too ill.

But the other side of it is it gave Michael of Nebadon a chance to say this, not only to all of you, but to him. I don't care how bad your eyes get or your body gets, you're not going over until you have seen the body and worked with the personality of our beloved, Jesus. For that reason, please understand Jesus loathes, what is operating on your planet today. He is disgusted with the sin, the depravity, the heart of murder in war, and the terrible impression that Biden leaves the Chinese when he refused a telephone call from Xi Jinping. In any case, however you get that word out finally, Ron. Let it be of notice, the Chinese are breaking diplomatic reaction and subordination if he ever pulls that again.

Ron Besser  
If I may recount, this is Ron speaking. There was something like that to do with the Soviets in the late 1980s when the Soviets refused a call from President Bush. I only add that to indicate that the diplomatic relations fell to zero and there was almost a nuclear war.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Xi Jinping does not take kindly to it. Biden was in the middle of an important discussion and could not release himself. But the Chinese are insulted and for that reason, may declare a type of war over Taiwan in the near future. Biden has no recollection. Xi Jinping is furious and finally this: I am not fully or totally aware of the Biden administration's decision to work on the Middle East and keep the lid on a war developing. But I am sure that there is nothing the United States will do to start another war there. The Seventh Fleet which is usually in Southeast Asia is in the Straits of Hormuz. They're keeping the lid on, believe me.

And finally this: the entire matter of fleets and war concerns is not yours. Listen to me. I refuse to give you the exact moment. But the appearance of Christ is soon to be available. Furthermore, let it also be known that the transmitters; Lemuel, Rene, and one other I do not wish to name, no, it's not you, Ron. I will see to it they are well hung on a limb to prevent them from churning waters they want to turn.

For reasons on my own, ladies and gentlemen, I will not get into why the Urantia Foundation is becoming a pariah. Today they authorized the publication of a mini book called The Fifth Epochal Revelation and why it should stand. If they do that, I will summarily dismiss them. If they stand back, let it be known that they're getting an earful. There's no one on the list today that has bothered to come in and listen. They will not listen to the tape. They will not become part of anything to do with the Magisterial Foundation until they are assured they are the chief in such a hegemony. Ron has news for them. They're the very reason the Magisterial Foundation had to appear. Ron's about the only one who could do it. And he did it. I am no longer bothering myself to concern myself either with the Fifth Epochal Revelation or what they stand for. The UAI is on a razor-thin edge of being dismissed as well. If they make one motion to append that so-called publication, why the Fifth Epochal Revelation by the Urantia Foundation; they are dismissed.

And finally, Ron, your eyes are bloodied. They tried to kill you overnight. We got you awake at 4:00 a.m. and sat you on the edge of the bed to make sure that you were conscious. You're aware that they have bloodied your left eye and that the right eye is standing strong now, we have reinforced it. Fully. There needs to be a guard present. Not in the house, Ron, but around you. We let that stand for you, Dominick to talk over. And finally this to this discussion board: you are the loyal and friendly caretakers of what we wish to preserve with a direct examination of my voice through a transmitter and my care through the Melchizedeks, and the Magisterial Sons. Our local universe of Nebadon has been invaded once again by a triumphal memory of cabal and insurrection. I have control but not full geographic control. Urantia right now is in control. It will stay in control. It is my bestowal planet. They defile me. They defiled Jesus and they defile you. I won't have it. 

And finally this to you, Ron: the entire matter of the Magisterial Foundation was not a whim on your part. You knew it would be the leadership for whatever was placed in default by the Urantia Foundation. They have no good reason, Ron, to understand what they do. They have lost the empowerment of the Declaration of Trust and for that reason, it no longer exists to pull out and read. That document is dust. They cannot recall it. Starting today then I tell you this: the Magisterial Foundation is now appropriately the succeeding corporation for Epochal Revelation and for the administrative care of any celestial being which needs to be part of the Mission.

Already, and Ron is delighted with it; there are four candles, white candles in their holders on the mantel of his fireplace in the living room. We have asked the midsomers spelled M I D S O M E R S, no double m, to light the candles precisely at 8:30 in the evening, seven days a week. Ron enjoys being able to suddenly see them lit. No hand touches them. But they all light up. They have a battery in them and a small lamp at the top. Otherwise, they are wax and for that reason, Ron, know that the midsomers and they are not midwayers, they are midsomers arrive at your home at eight now and for reasons of state don't light the candles till 8:30. But that is my order until you die.

Dominick is scheduled to take the house on as a building that belongs to the Magisterial Foundation. Ron's entire estate is going to go to the Magisterial Foundation and the house will be a meeting place. At least for the time being. We need to fill the board up in that house. There should be at least three meeting. But it's only two now with Dominick and Ron, nightly, there is given one hour and a half of transmissions from Me, Gabriel, Arthura, the Ancients of Days, the Universal Father, the Eternal Son, and the Infinite Spirit. He hears them all. They report all. It would be a wonderful thing if you had a transcript of the evening, but it's too much. I am now authorizing you Dominick, to record your evening starting tonight. Plan on being there no later than after it's dark. And now this: Ron is feeling

Ron Besser  
And it's uncomfortable, the itching of my lips, my nose, and my eyebrows. I can't explain it but it is unpleasant.

Michael of Nebadon  
Yes, thank you, Ron. The truth of the matter is when that itching stops your life will be responded to by the Ancients of Days and restored to normalcy. You are gratified, greatly.

Ron Besser  
Well, I have a lot wrong. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
And finally this Ron: I have reset the time for your disappearance. And you say that sounds good. And it's this Ron: not until the WTP plant is built and operating, do you leave.

Ron Besser  
That may not be until Light and Life, Michael.

Michael of Nebadon  
Yes, I know. But it will be done quickly and soon. I have my ways.

Ron Besser  
Yes, I'm I'm not only smiling. I'm getting a mercy blush. I'm so happy. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
Isn't that the truth? I assume they all know what mercy blush is. No, not all do.

Ron Besser  
Well, folks, when you find yourself particularly in spirit company almost ready to cry and your eyes water and the brain somehow stutters. I had a person in one of my Urantia groups who said to me, Ron, I have it too. It's the mercy blush. I never thought to name it. But it is a beautiful thing to receive. That is God in your personality circuit. He's visited. I don't know what he does in that but it is also a lovely spiritual hug. They don't do it for anybody. That's the mercy blush.

Michael of Nebadon  
And finally this to you, Ron. What are you feeling now?

Ron Besser  
A slight itching under my nose. And it's not important but the sore eyes and my eye is closed so I can concentrate. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
The truth of the matter is you have one more anomaly. It hit you two days ago. The hatred of the cabal. They dislike you as much as you dislike them. You see to it, that they leave in a fury. That's because we will not lose you. They would kill you otherwise. And finally this: I want another transmitter to step forward. I would prefer you, Dominick.

Ron Besser  
Just a minute. Let me unmute you, Dominick. First of all, are you awake?

Dominick  
Yeah, I'm awake.

Ron Besser  
Do you, can you manage a transmission?

Dominick  
Yeah.

Ron Besser  
You know what they are? Okay, try one.

Dominick  
Yes, you know, the truth is I was doing dishes. So at least my hands are clean.

Ron Besser  
Well get out of the sink and transmit, if you would please.

Michael of Nebadon  
This is Michael speaking through Dominick. The lesson of today is not what's in it for you, but what's in it for Urantia. You will be happy for the rest of your life and through your morontial career and beyond that you were part of it to witness what all before you relished the opportunity to imagine as well. Beyond whether or not I appear you are already ahead of your peers on the lower morontial worlds who still grapple with even this unseen communications with Spirit, with their Thought Adjuster, or knowing that I am their Creator Son.

Exercise that faith and continue once in a while to make a point in your day, to acknowledge Me, to acknowledge Father, and all and any others that you wish to engage. Prayer is always registered properly, you need not be concerned on your technicality, or accuracy of your prayer. We measure the intention and that's what you can do. And that's what's in it for you. We wish you a good day.

Dominick  
Back back to you, Ron. My cat's wishing to transmit here too. I think some might be coming through the mic.

Ron Besser  
All right, Dominick, thank you very much. I'm Ron Besser. I am transmitting on behalf of Lemuel. 

(44:57 - 47:44)
…

Michael of Nebadon
And that is to stand the nerve that it takes for the Urantia Foundation to address you as monsignor that is a protocol they use for international calls. They have realized that what they intend to do is not the will of God. They will not transmit the book to Amazon, or any other book dealer and will sit on it quietly and never issue it.

Ron Besser
Thank you so much.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you, Ron.

(48:41 - 51:30)
… 

Michael of Nebadon  
And finally this to every one of you. You are the loyal parishioners. You are the ones who speak the truth. You are the ones we cherish. We love you and good day.

Ron Besser  
One moment, this is Ron.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
I am Machventa Melchizedek. Do you have some time on the table?

Ron Besser  
Yes, we lavish it upon you, Machiventa. Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
I am not used to feedback. Only you soon be able to do it. And it is this: I refuse to let the Magisterial Foundation take the crap the United States government wants to do to it. It wants to take it over and become a government department all of its own to forestall any further invention which upsets the financial order of Urantia. Yes, I am. I hope so.

Ron Besser  
I just said to Machiventa. I hope you're kidding. That won't work with this one. Thank you. Please go ahead. That's not chastising you Machiventa. Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
The truth of the matter is that the Magisterial Foundation has a two-fold interest, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the United States government. They have discovered what you have discovered that if you take an electron and shave off an ultimaton you get a muon. Well, they have also learned is that the muon forms a daisy wheel. You don't get one muon for one electron, you get six and they form themselves into a daisy. The original muon is in the center like a bud and five other subordinate muons surround it like petals on a daisy. Ron calls it the daisy wheel and that is what is transmitted off the tower.

But a surprise. When the daisy forms, a stranger muon comes to attend it and it circulates around the daisy like a moon. When the moon and the daisy are sent up the tower, the moon takes it back into it the magnetosphere. Even we did not know that, until today, when Ron received that. That is from the Master Force Organizers. Yes, a pat on the back for them too Ron. Yes. And for reasons of state, they are delighted to work with you. Truly. You and Rayson and the Master Force Organizers 401, 402, 404, and 406 are at your service, Ron.

Ron Besser  
I'm delighted to meet them as though we are having a lunch and then can get down to work. I am so grateful. Thank you. And all that attends you, to help me.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
I fully am appreciative of that Ron, Master Force Organizers 401, 403, and 405 are subordinate and they are with you too.

Ron Besser  
I thank them. We are grateful. The world will salute them. Thank you very much, Father.

Universal Father  
I am also involved with the Eternal Son and yourself, Ron. You thought you were closing this off. But let me take 10 minutes more. Those who want to leave can leave if you wish. In these next coming minutes, we must assure you Ron that the light of Urantia is burning brightly. It's not over you or with you. But it is with those candles. They are lighting themselves, Ron. We have supplied a mechanism I don't want to tell you where but within the candle structure that will automatically light the candles as long as you own them. Dominick, I'm not sure that you will have the candles lit if he leaves but they are on the mantle to remind you, Dominick you have a responsibility. You have one now. But you will have even more if he dies. And finally this to you, Ron. It saddens you greatly to leave in the middle of so much promise. You won't.

Ron Besser  
Thank you.

Universal Father  
The truth of the matter is he gave a bow I have never seen done before. And that is to go down to his knees and then ascend as though bowing to his knees into the air lifting himself up and saluting Me. He is that grateful. May you all be so promissory.

(58:55 - 1:03:15)
…

Ron Besser
And finally to all of you. There are now 13 on the list. I am being removed as a transmitter for the moment. But not until I speak this: the reasons of state that Michael has chosen today to make the announcement of the return of Jesus, of the cabal dismissal, of the intention to open the mission is this:

Michael of Nebadon  
No one on Urantia has presupposed that I can do it. Only Ron has, and Dominick, and the board of the Magisterial Foundation, and all of you good people. You have stayed the course. Not only do we love you, but you will have a wonderful revelation for each of you particularly those who joined today. We are removing ourselves at the conclusion of this Light Line back to Salvington. This was my final work.
  • And let me remind you the Magisterial Foundation is authorized to represent the Sixth Epochal Revelation.
  • That it will become an administrative unit for the Missions.
  • Third, which no one knows. I support you Ron in all you do and the WTP plant is going to be built shortly. They do not know how they are going to do it but they are sure they're going to do it. The word they is anonymous and they will see to it. Farewell for now. I leave Urantia momentarily. And when I do all that I have asked for is in place and the cabal is gone. Thank you, Ron. Thank you, listeners. Thank you, My Father, the Son, and the Infinite Spirit for supporting us. We say good day.

Ron Besser  
Thank you, Michael. Bon voyage to you too. Sightsee, if you want.

Michael of Nebadon  
Yes, Ron, I will.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
And finally, this is Machiventa Melchizedek. We're closing this off in about two minutes. Ron has to whet his whistle. I have to regroup myself. Manituba is here in person, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
And for that reason, so is the work of the transmitters, and let me list them. Elise van Ruth of the Netherlands. Rene Duran of the western states, Steven Gitz who does not transmit but is our loyal follower, and Steven, you will transmit. And to Raz for your unpreserving work of archiving. I say unpreserving only because it's a huge job and you are up to it. Please finish it. Ron will make a website out of it but he needs everything, Raz, everything. And finally this to you Rene Duran you will be healed by fiat. You broke the base of the brainstem by falling. That happens too easily. Ron, you are perfectly well and you say well, that's good. And truthfully, Dominick, you need a prescription. I should say prescription from a doctor to get a head cold remedy that has a slight narcotic in it. It's the only way we can cure a small part of the brain that has been numbed by past practices. Once that's back, you will see fully. Ron cares tremendously that you are with him and are the second in command.

(1:03:15 - 1:09:08
…

Michael of Nebadon  
And finally this: Farewell to all of you on Urantia. I will never come back until the Mission is done. I will direct from Salvington. Ron's broadcasts will be from Salvington and not from Urantia. He will not be removed but will be placed in a special charter of those who can touch the full universe ability to transmit. His next Light Line is Sunday.

That Sunday Light Line will be very interesting to listen to. Stay tuned if you can. And finally to all the transmitters. Thank you for your service. You will stay transmitting and that includes you, Lemuel, because we are not forcing you off the planet. Sleep a moment. Bring yourself back and you will have your Wednesday Light Line again. You are being returned, and sleep. This has never happened before. Let's see how it works. This is Machiventa, Ron. You're glad.

Ron Besser  
Yes. It's a little disconcerting. We have said goodbye in memorial and now we have the Lemuel angel return for more service. We would not have it otherwise if it were possible to do but thank you, Father, Michael seeing to it and our Lemuel returned.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Thank you, Ron. As always I love your gracious replies. We are concluding this Light Line with but one transmission from you Elise.

Ron Besser  
I hope you are awake. You are unmuted, Elise. Take a transmission, please.

Elise  
Yes, I'm awake, thank you. Thank you. I'll try.

Michael of Nebadon  
Yes, Elise. Well, this is Michael of Nebadon This is Michael as a Father speaking to you all and especially to you Elise. I want to say to you, before I leave and before we close this Light Line do not be so disappointed when things do not go as you want them to go or as you expect them to go. We, you, are all learning and you need the full time to become better all the time. You practice every day. We see you do your work and how much time you spend at your desk at the computer to work for what we appreciate. We do appreciate your work and that of all those who work with you. The people on the forum who take part in all of this and by now they all have a good sight and knowledge of what they can do now and maybe in the future for all of us. There will be trials, always. Things do not always go smoothly. But stand up again, laugh about it, if you can, pick up what you can, and go on.

(1:17:23 - 1:17:58)
… 

Michael of Nebadon  
Now to you and to all: do not forget we're all here for you, for the planet, for the people of Urantia to lead you into a different time. Not at once. Nothing can take place at once but the future will be much better for all of you. We promise. We walk at your side. This is Michael of Nebadon. Remember my words and I say goodbye for today.

Elise  
Thank you, Michael. Thank you so much. Is there anything else you would like to say or someone else?

Michael of Nebadon  
Not at the moment Elise. You can return this back to Ron if you like.

Elise  
Thank you. Okay, Ron, back to you.

Ron Besser  
Okay, Elise, thank you very much. Thank you, Michael, for parting words. I have nothing further to say.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
This is Melchizedek, Ron, Machiventa. Only that, just to close this down and that the Light Lines will continue. Follow your schedule as you have it now. And Dominick don't tarry. We will see you together at the restaurant. We are going to call this over and out.

Ron Besser  
Thank you Machiventa. Thanks to all who have spoken with me today and to you. I am now about to close the tape and thank you for listening.

end
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)