Author Topic: Tues LL 01.23.24 ARTHURA as MC. Others presenting Adam, Machiventa, Michael  (Read 5584 times)

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Link:
https://www.fatherslightline.com/recorded/tues-ll-09-23-24

ARTHURA as MC. Others presenting were Adam, Machiventa, Michael of Nebadon, and Arthura through RonB

Keywords:
Frequency, Entrainment, Attunement, Prayer, Worship, Self, Biology, Unseen, Environment, Societal Divisions, Inner Dialogue, Improving Life, Gift of the Divine Spark and Personality, Energy

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Transcription of Tuesday Light Line on January 23, 2024.

1. 012324 Audio Tape Light Line; host: Dominick O.
2. Subject Keywords: Frequency, Entrainment, Attunement, Prayer, Worship, Self, Biology, Unseen, Environment, Societal Divisions, Inner Dialogue, Improving Life, Gift of the Divine Spark and Personality, Energy
3. Speakers: Arthura , Adam of Adam and Eve Material Son, Machiventa Melchizedek, Michael of Nebadon
4. Transcriber: sonsofGod
5. Link to the tape:
https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240123_110326

Dominick
All right welcome everyone we're starting today's Tuesday Light Line. I'm Dominick, your host, and for those calling or also logged in to the dashboard, tell me if there's anything wrong with the audio, etc. But today and in the future, I as host, am participating over the internet. So, everything, my phone, is off. The advantage to this is I can see and interact with anyone who was also on the internet, and I can still interact normally with everyone who has ever called in or will call in, when you press five star to raise your hand, and that could be star five, I'm not sure right now but you get the idea. Star five or five star, whatever, to raise your hand if you have a comment, if you're a transmitter and you are prompted, you might receive a transmission and let me know on the dashboard that way. Otherwise, if you're on the internet you can use the chat function and provide a comment that I can see. So, if you have a question, you can type it in. Okay let's begin.

Do we have an MC? And before we present an MC we pray for clean and clear transmission circuits, and we pray to the Father, and we pray for everyone to have good access to your Father.

Arthura
Good evening, everyone, this is Arthura. I'm not your MC today, we don't really have an MC, meaning we don't have the usual gamut of structure related to us hosting a series of speakers, The transmission lines are a little bit different in these coming weeks, the preparations unseen and certainly unheard of in the form of transmissions from us to you.

Dominick
Sorry, I was interrupted.

Arthura
Alright. Today's keyword is something well riff-riff about. This is Arthura. Let's begin. We will start with the word: frequency. Frequency typically in your mind has to do with a concept of time. For example, used in a sentence, the frequency by which you do anything may or may not establish any habit. That's an example of the word. Frequency in science deals more with time space phenomenon of unseen expressions of energy going forth in time and space. The frequency of a radio will determine the wave of content coming through to your receiver.

Let us now establish that the frequency of your God consciousness determines the entrainment to the frequency of God. There is truth in the association with what is known as the word of God, the sound and frequency of the universe. But I tell you, the frequency of your being, that being a son of God, determines that the frequency can be translated into quote unquote plain English or plain language. So many doubting Thomas-es are asked or asked why can't God speak to me in plain words like over a telephone or knock? And I tell you those attitudes are stone, stone walls, as to present the question with an answer they already know.

But they're not practice with any frequency themselves for all sorts of reasons. One of them being that you are in your entrainment and an attunement with God is not easily provided without the participation of your will, which coincides with your desire and intention. So those who asked the question, why can't God speak to me plainly are like stone, because they're asking a question without a real desire with their will, but rather an intellectual question. This is not a fault of the questioner, but an indication of how their question can truly be answered. And that would be ultimately through their own experience of the exercise of frequency attunement and the frequency of that attunement.

Likewise, prayer, and worship are, shall we say, vehicles or mechanisms or methods that attune or entrain yourself with God's will. And the stonewalled atheist will bypass his own walk-through techniques like synonymous things to prayer and worship. But nonetheless, the Father recognizes as such, even though the little son thinks he's doing something else and has an attitude antithetical to a concept of the Father. For example, gratitude is something that's passed around in your cultures these days, but you run into the same problem between real and actual gratitude and a placated exercise that does not truly entrain yourself into frequently being gratitude to anything or anyone. Gratitude does require some intention and some focus and some perspective, and now let's switch gears.

The ultimate goal of these Light Lines of religion, of revelation, is not governance dominance over you, but rather a sincere effort on our part to evolve you, which will happen naturally and regardless in some ways, but when we say it in this context, we mean to improve you. Just as you bond over your ailments when you begin your association prior to the call. So can you likewise bond in the struggle to improve your life. There's a myriad way of doing that there's no prescription from me. You can figure that out.

But the litmus test of religion, of claiming to experience God, to have gratitude to God, and declare your intention to know and do his will. Is really the declaration that you will seek to improve not only your life, but the lives of those around you, due to the fact that they are also of either Father indwelt, or like would mention yesterday out of the Light Lines that those who are ignorant deserve to be educated, at least, with the opportunity to improve their life through God.

So in other words, tell the stone wall that if anything, agree that God is useless in their intellectual exercise, if indeed does not improve their life or the lives of others. And agree that if it is not striving to do this, and the fruits of that struggle do not produce something better, than yes, it may not be a God. And that nonetheless that does not disprove God, only the effort of the human to do so.

Well, I am Arthura and I've said enough, and at this point I might as well act as the MC and see who else is on my coattails? Oh, there you are Adam. Welcome please, have your turn.

Dominick
Thank you Arthura. Well, welcome Adam. Just a moment.

Adam
Okay, welcome everyone, I am Adam. We are using a different frequency for this transmitter. Tuned in, is he not? Sometimes. And what we promise for you, if you are transmitting is that you will always find a groove if you keep at it. The frequency by which you transmit is a dialogue of up reach and down reach attention, recognition, and so on, that has a biological component to it. So, do not discount that you are a complex system that comprises your being, but that your consciousness and conglomerate some of your personality walks around in a you could say unified consciousness, and that it is a bit disruptive to you.

When confronted by ailment, by discomfort, by disruption, and you seek to solve it or address it, and then you are confronted with the complexity of your body, mind, and associated aspects of you that are imperceptible. And so again, the word frequency is appropriate because of the lesson or ease of concept by which you can understand there is a lot of more frequency outside the spectrum of your own perception than there is within it. And this act of transmitting, so to speak, which could be associated with the frequency of prayer and or worship. They are not the same thing, but they do in fact entrain you to the Word of God, which, and eventually you trust speaks in plain words comprehensible back to you.

The difficulty with this approach is that your Thought Adjuster, the nugget of God that spark of divinity within you seeks to fuse with your personality, your unified self as we've just defined it, and so you hear yourself. And so, with a little bit of frequency you begin to distinguish and determine how you are speaking to yourself, and you allow that some of it may be this spark of a God. There are all sorts of traditions that understand this, and so you can be sure that at least, since this has been possible in human history, there have been attempts to document it, explain it, but it's never quite proven. And so, when it is revealed to you that you are unified in your endowment of God, your individual experiences are unique.

If we correlated this with science, the unity is the wave of God, you are all endowed with a Thought Adjuster, a spark of divinity, and you are all unique particles of that wave with your own experiences that are forever unique and forever unified with your personality. We have good reason to worship and prayer to the Father, for he is the bestower of these gifts to you.

In your mind you might have a question about well, it's all energy. Well, the Father also determines if he wishes to endow any energy with the gift of personality. And that gift is always eternal, or at least eligible to be eternal. And so that is your lot, is you have this eligibility, and you have this training world, its origins experience of birth with a prerogative of at least building up enough soul experience that you can be saved and continue to lead the journey of fusion, which guarantees your eternity, your immortality, if you will.

For those who have traditions or thoughts about the age, or education that you are immortal, there's truth to that. But the distinction I make in my statements is that you are as a being, technically speaking, not immortal. You have the potential to be immortal. And it is my privilege not to disrupt you but to inform you that you are not an angel as a human being, you are under the designation SON OF GOD despite your or irregardless of your gender, son of God and or daughter of God, if you prefer.

Now, your biology back to that is where I and my partner Eve specialized. We specialize in biology, and things related to it. The frequency of your environment determines that you are this antenna, literally your body is an antenna absorbing all sorts of things in the environment, whether seen or unseen, and in fact, a lot of it is unseen. So, you can start with the mystery of that and work on little exercises in your mind, and this is safe and private. And you will entrain yourself into a better life.

For those who struggle with this exercise, you are not damned if you hear dialogue or voices that are contrary to things that are good. Understand your mind as we said is complex. You are absorbing all sorts of pollution and toxicity in your environment on this planet especially, and that these things are not natural, but are naturally part of the brain dialogue and bleed into the mind realm that incorporates things outside the purely biological brain mechanism and result in weird thoughts. Your psychologists discovered this in the last century with an observational basis that fostered the soft sciences, if you will of psychology, and see what happens if you aim a little gratitude even at those thoughts and watch them melt away like little screaming ghosts. Because the gratitude resulting from that is the clarity and the experience of feeling clearer. And then you on entrained with that frequency more and more.

And then as well, when you are frustrated if this is not working, and you find yourself irritable, you can always melt that away too by recognizing it head on for what it is and laughing at it if you're able to laugh at yourself, and maybe don't take it all so seriously, sometimes. This technique also helps, but let's be frank, it really doesn't help when you are told to lighten up by an exterior person. But that this exterior person is actually sometimes internal with your Thought Adjuster when you hear yourself, and yet it feels like you're having this external experience. That would be an indication of advancing dialogue with spirit, you can say.

Well, I am Adam. It's been a privilege to speak on this Light Line and an honor to be on your coattails, Arthura. Back to you, prestigious MC.

Arthura
Thank you, Adam. And before I get accused of having an ego larger than life, I to express my gratitude to you, Adam, and all my listeners of today's Light Line, and honor those who allow me with permission to be in service to them, namely Michael of Nebadon and the Father. I remind you; it is my honor to serve you in this capacity in this Mission, you listeners, you children of God, you star students and twinkle of Michael’s and Father’s eye. What I do best amongst other things when I am allowed to be around you, with you, is that I will take whatever you have in mind and help you express it. In so doing I learn a lot about what's going on, even more in this part of a Master Universe created by the Father. And this improves the lives of those personalities that I associate with. one on one.

One moment, I just realized I am MC, and so let's see if I can play the part. Machiventa, welcome. The shoe is on the other foot, I present you.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you, Arthura. Welcome everyone, Machiventa at your service.

We have an update of the foundation not, but that we wish to asway you of any fears of a World War willing and ready to break out at any moment. We are doing everything we can short of a miracle, to ensure that the human decisions are earned through their own endowments, choices and free will.

And what I would like to add to the Light Line is the caveat that despite the assurances I just provided, the real danger to your individual lives is a fragmentation of thought, both internally and in your environment for sure. Facts are disputed. Facts are propagandized into a narrative, which is really divided your planet. And so if there's anything I can help you to getting depressed over this is to understand that this place is not so advanced that you all should be in life and light. You're not that far away from periods in your history where you were a lot worse off, and in your own minds you expect probably more than where you should be today. Take a step back and realize, you as a civilization have yet to really take those leaps necessary.  

So really, the barbarians are at the door, so to speak, and that is because in macro terms, that barbarians never quite left. And so let's define the barbarians. That would be a planetary distribution of population who at any point in time, are regressing or at least stagnating the civilization. You could say, has an energetic input-output less of a barbarian would be putting less into what the civilization needs to sustain itself. The axiom to leave the place a little better than as you found it summarizes what I'm speaking toward. So, what you have is, in fact, an overpopulation, which in theory wouldn't even be so bad if everybody left it a little better than when they found it. But rather the barbarians are at the door, because everyone is not only expecting something in return, but they seek to take rather than give anything. And there is a toxicity in the unseen environment that either rationalizes or justifies this attitude. And when you find that rationalization or attitude you can easily ask yourself, is this of God? Is this making lives better?

So, I leave you with today's Light Line to understand that it is okay to say you are of God and to assert this. And that you can assuage the dogmatic allergic reaction that you either truly experience, or fear will come your way by declaring it: it improves lives. When this is around God is around, or God allowed to be part of anything?

Well, I will let you discuss that. I could define that more if there are questions or comments about it, but I expect you to catch the drift. I am Machiventa, and you will hear from me on Light Lines frequently. Today, it's been a pleasure, Good day.

Dominick
Thank you Machiventa, back to you, Arthura.

Arthura
Of course, it's back to me, I am the MC and I appreciate the effort. Sometimes you won't be perfect, ladies and gentlemen, learn to like it. You must embrace your imperfection in order to advance your Father asks you to know him, and to strive to be perfect. He understands your imperfection, and he indwells you. so that you could seek to know His will. But typically, it is not a binary, black and white, yes or no thing. But rather, an entrainment as you frequently enjoin to know him and the fruit of that struggle, is you will know yourself. And you will begin to have the experience and beginning of self-mastery that displays the fruit of that journey.

I'm Arthura. And I've done enough as MC today. We'll allow that there are 15 minutes left. And that we could open this up if people desire.

Dominick
Alright, thank you, Arthura. I would like to thank new people to the call. Lemuel, I hope your audio is working and I welcome you back. And I remind those that are joining by internet that I too am on the internet. I can see your name, so, I welcome Ben to the internet call. I think you're joining by internet. Yeah. And that those who are by the internet could, if they have the software, to open up a normal web meeting that I can see you chat anything. So if you, this is something new for Light Lines, we could use a chat function and you can type in a message. Whereas before we were only…, we were kind of locked in to just phone callers.

Yes, okay. All right. I am asked to unmute and go to Ron. All right, Arthura. Besser, you have the floor. Arthura asked me to open up.

Ron Besser
Well, thank you for the floor. I'll start walking on it. Thank you, Dominick.

Arthura
This is Arthura, Ron. You're sitting here listening haphazardly to the transmissions. Did you have anything to say?

Ron Besser
No, Arthura, there is nothing in particular coming to me that is of new use. Nor do I have anything to explain, but help yourself Arthura if you wish to.

Arthura
I do. Ron. Thank you. I love your segways. I'm Arthura, and I am using you particularly because of your depth of concept. As well as how deep you can go into the Master Universe.

We have with us a Master Force Organizer. They are infinite themselves, and they are the ones that can go into deep space into an area of force development, and around them they can start to rotate the force until it appears as a galaxy. When they're done and the galaxy is spinning around, counterclockwise usually, they leave at right angles to the center of the new galaxy.

Now, those who are new and there's two here who are relatively new, that is of an unheard concept. But galaxies by themselves do not start rotating on their own. The congregation and conflation of the center of a galaxy is usually a white star with a binary system. But when the Master Force Organizers move into deep space, and require the disturbance in the Force itself, they can start the rotation of that force and produce a galaxy.

Ron, you are looking at a discussion of the age of the universe for several days. You are quite aware that the scientists on this planet mistake the heat from the disruption of our own galaxy for the age of the universe. That heat is 13 point 9 billion years old. When a galaxy appears in it, instead of reading the age of the galaxy, they read the age of the radiation. And that is not the age of the universe. You had a discussion with a Master Force Organizers, and you all agree that, and even numbers, the age of time with life in it is about 1 trillion Earth years old. But you point out correctly that the area that is called time and space in the Master Universe didn't even have space in it, when it was first conceived. That is conceived the idea of time and space by the Eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit. Father did not dare enter something called time. He has no time. If he tried to organize it, time would be converted entirely into infinity. But for time to remain he requested that the eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit design it, and fill it with space.

Your own planet is several billion years old. It was forced out of your sun by an intruding space organization that actually traveled through the space of Nebadon and exited your galaxy on the other side. Why it had to do that we are still conjecturing. Linear gravity is strong enough to prevent that, but it didn't in this case. No one yet understands why that got kicked free from a far distant system, and invaded your area of the sun and its solar system. As a result, some of your planets got tilted that's not normal in a normal solar system.

Furthermore, if you look at the starry sky, you will notice in your own solar system that certain planets go retrograde. That is they appeared to be moving backwards in your sky. That is a direct result of the invader and it nearly destroyed your sun, and it disgorged tons of material, which in some cases condensed into planets, and into various belts of space junk. Now the Kuiper Belt is not space junk. That's a remnant of a small planet between Mars and Earth that got into a gravitational fight, not with Mars or Earth, but actually with another planet that has also exploded. That little planet never had any atmosphere, but it was being prepared for a type of life called non breathers. Don't worry about that. They don't look like you and they don't have spaceships.

In any case, your particular solar system at one time had three planets of life. Now it has two. That should surprise you, we are not going to discuss it though.

Ron Besser
And whilst one last thing for you, Dominick. This is Ron Besser. I am now privileged to contain another indwelling subject that is part of the God within me. It has been painful, you know that on your visits here. I've complained but nothing but severe pain in the body, headache, and sleepiness. It's no fun to be around me. But today, we are trying to eliminate some of it and hopefully I can be a better host. And finally, this to all of you. There are now 19 listening on the dashboard here, and every one of you is subject to what I just went through.

Michael of Nebadon
The 19 that are appearing on the call immediately are all probable candidates to exercise the need to explain the Missions. The Regency is not just for spirit. You who attend these Light Line conferences, whether live or on tape, may experience some disruption. But it will be a light disruption. We had to learn from Ron how to work it. Ron is our guinea pig. I am Michael of Nebadon. I welcome all of you, I am grateful for your attendance and for the care you give me and the speakers. Dominick, I'm turning this back to you, and thanks for the opportunity to speak.

Ron Besser
Go ahead, Dominick.

Dominick
All right. Thank you, Ron. Thank you, Michael. And thanks for that information. All right, so we're at the end of the hour. Lemuel, I'm going to unmute you and just you can remind us your status for tomorrow. Are you there?

Lemuel
Yes, I am. Dominick, thank you very much. I have been listening intently. Yes, I'm all ready to go tomorrow, same time, same place, and I look forward to welcoming as many of you as possible. So until then, good night, and God bless.

Dominick
Thank you, Lemuel, thank you. All right. Thank you for attending everyone. That concludes today's Light Line. We thank Arthura, for you did a great job, Arthura.

Arthura
Thank you.

Dominick
And thank you Machiventa, and thank you, Adam. Until next time everyone, thank you for joining and have a great day.

End
« Last Edit: January 26, 2024, 07:35:45 am by SonsofGod »
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;