Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
To conclude, today's message, which I divided into three parts, and this is the third and final part...

Regardless of the name that different religions call God, the Universal Father of all is the same God.

God, the Universal Father of all, is the same God for the different religions on our planet, even with different names.

And the same happens in relation to other planets that have evolutionary human beings from time and space.

And understand with human beings, all of the animal race who have the consciousness of God, Universal Father.

This is the separation between animals (who do not have an understanding of the meaning of God, the Universal Father) from human beings of animal origin and who have an understanding of God, the Universal Father of all, in the universe of universes.

What to say?

Are we human beings or are we animals?

If we are human beings we have to advance in spirituality.

And yes, we are human beings and we need to advance in spirituality.

Yes, I can make constructive criticisms, as I did today against several nations at war (Israel against the Palestinian people living in the Gaza Strip and Russia against Ukraine) or that encourage rumors of war (Iran threatening Israel; North Korea threatening Korea from the South; China that threatens Taiwan, Venezuela that threatens British Guiana; Argentina that threatens to invade England's Falkland Islands).

Yes, I can make constructive criticism, and pray to God, the Universal Father of all, that the Thought Adjusters bring lucidity to all world leaders.

Yes, I can give constructive criticism, but I love and respect:

- Israel and the Jewish people;

- The Palestinian people;

- Russia and the Russian people;

- Ukraine and the Ukrainian people;

- Iran and the Iranian people;

- North Korea and the people of North Korea;

- South Korea and the people of South Korea;

- China and the Chinese people;

- Taiwan and the people of Taiwan;

- Venezuela and the Venezuelan people;

- British Guiana and the people of British Guiana;

- Argentina and the Argentine people;

- England and the English people.

What I want to say and make clear is that I love the people of the entire world and pray to God for protection and creation of quality of life for the people of the entire world.

A friend gives constructive criticism when a friend is in error.

And this is what I am doing in these three messages today, for all the leaders of the world, mainly, for the world leaders who are at war or are in rumors of war.

=======

Each person has a destiny.

I recently started reading the book A Course in Miracles. An English psychologist received messages from Jesus. And Jesus dictated the book, a course in miracles for this English psychologist.

Each person has their own experience of this wonderful book, a course in miracles.

For me, it means that we are all brothers in spirit.

Yes, God, the Universal Father of all, has only one son. We are all one collective child, as we are complementary to each other. You my brother and my sister, we are one in spirit, as the only collective child of God.

My destiny may be to write about spirituality. In a personality test, of all the characteristics, spirituality was my biggest characteristic.

And Jesus appeared to the English psychologist for many weeks, until the moment arrived when he said to her, it's time to write the book, and this happened on October 21, 1965. This date, coincidentally, was the day I was born .

To everyone, and to all leaders in the world, especially those who are at war or in rumors of war, on our planet, known in the universe as Urantia:

We are brothers in spirit, we are one collective being, son of God, Universal Father, regardless of the name we give to God, Father. Let us return our prayers together to God, Universal Father. Let's think about building a better world for everyone and increasing the spirituality and quality of life of all humanity. This is the prayer I ask everyone to pray. Amen.

=======

Para concluir, a mensagem de hoje, que eu dividi em três partes, e esta é a terceira e última parte...

Independentemente do nome que as diversas religiões chamam a Deus, Pai Universal de todos é o mesmo  Deus.

Deus, Pai Universal de todos é o mesmo Deus para as diversas religiões de nosso planeta, mesmo com nomes diferentes.

E o mesmo acontece, em relação a outros planetas que tem seres humanos evolucionários do tempo e do espaço.

E entendam com seres humanos, todos da raça animal que tem a consciência de Deus, Pai Universal.

Esta é a separação entre os animais (que não tem a compreensão  do significado de Deus, Pai Universal) dos seres humanos de origem animal e que tem compreensão de Deus, Pai Universal de todos, no universo dos universos.

O que dizer?

Somos seres humanos ou somos animais?

Se somos seres humanos temos que avançar na espiritualidade.

E sim, somos seres humanos e precisamos avançar na espiritualidade.

Sim, posso fazer criticas construtivas, como fiz hoje a diversas nações em guerra (Israel contra o povo palestino que vive na faixa de Gaza e Rússia contra Ucrânia) ou que estimulam rumores de guerra (Irã que ameaça Israel; Coreia do Norte que ameaça Coreia do Sul; China que ameaça Taiwan, Venezuela que ameaça Guiana Inglesa; Argentina que ameaça invadir as ilhas Malvinas da Inglaterra).

Sim, posso fazer críticas construtivas, e rezar a Deus, Pai Universal de todos, para que os Ajustadores dos Pensamentos tragam lucidez a todos os lideres mundiais.

Sim, posso fazer críticas construtivas, mas eu amo e respeito:

- Israel e ao povo judeu;

- O povo palestino;

- Rússia e o povo russo;

- Ucrânia e o povo ucraniano;

- Irã e o povo iraniano;

- Coreia do Norte e o povo da Coreia do Norte;

- Coreia do Sul e o povo da Coreia do Sul;

- China e o povo chinês;

- Taiwan e o povo de Taiwan;

- Venezuela e o povo venezuelano;

- Guiana Inglesa e o povo da Guiana Inglesa;

- Argentina e o povo argentino;

- Inglaterra e o povo inglês.

O que eu quero dizer e deixar claro é que eu amo os povos do mundo inteiro e rezo para Deus, para proteção e criação de qualidade de vida para os povos do mundo inteiro.

Um amigo faz uma crítica construtiva quando um amigo está em erro.

E isto que estou fazendo nestas três mensagens de hoje, para todos os líderes do mundo, principalmente, para os líderes mundiais que estão em guerra ou estão em rumores de guerra.

=======

Cada pessoa tem um destino.

Faz pouco tempo eu comecei a ler o livro Um Curso em Milagres. Uma psicóloga inglesa recebeu as mensagens de Jesus. E Jesus ditou o livro, um curso em milagres para esta psicóloga inglesa.

Cada pessoa tem sua experiência deste livro maravilhoso, um curso em milagres.

Para mim, está no significado que todos somos irmão em espírito.

Sim, Deus, Pai Universal de todos tem um único filho. Somos nós todos que somos um filho só coletivo, pois somos complementares um ao outro. Você meu irmão e minha irmã, somos um só em espírito, como o único filho de Deus coletivo.

O meu destino talvez seja escrever sobre espiritualidade. Em teste de personalidade, de todas as características, foi a espiritualidade a maior característica minha.

E Jesus apareceu muitas semanas para psicóloga inglesa, até que chegou o momento que disse para ela, é o momento de escrever o livro, e isto aconteceu no dia 21 de outubro de 1965. Esta data, coincidentemente, foi o dia em que eu nasci.

A todos, e a todos lideres do mundo, principalmente, aos que estão em guerra ou em rumores de guerra, em nosso planeta, conhecido no universo como Urantia:

Somos irmãos em espírito, somos um só ser coletivo, filho de Deus, Pai Universal, independentemente do nome que damos a Deus, Pai. Vamos voltar juntos nossas orações a Deus, Pai Universal. Vamos pensar em construir um mundo melhor para todos e aumentar a espiritualidade e qualidade de vida de toda a humanidade. Esta é a oração que peço que todos rezem. Amém.

=======
Continuation
=======

From rumors of war.

Let's mention some examples.

Iran threatening Israel.
North Korea threatening South Korea.
China threatening Taiwan.
Venezuela threatening British Guiana
Argentina that threatens, again, to invade the Falkland Islands (England)

All these possible conflicts were totally disapproved by God, the Universal Father of all.

In fact, one of the main lines of action, of the various missions of God, which in a given period, it seems to me that at most 16 - sixteen months, all wars must cease as soon as the Missions of God become visible on our planet.

Yes, only God can prevent our planet from self-destructing.

How absurd for a Russian leader to say he is prepared for nuclear war. How far we have come! Tell me, you who made this statement and I won't mention your name but everyone knows who you are: - What do you want with this? Do you want the destruction of our planet?

Yes, I love all countries and all people in the world. But it is time for enough of all this insanity of these world leaders who persist in war, or who encourage rumors of war. This is a personal rant, but I needed to do this!

=======

Recently, it was written here in the Serara Forum about the meteor that hit the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico and caused the extinction of the dinosaurs. It was said that because of this collision, our planet could become extinct, splitting in half, such was the impact that the collision had in the distant past.

I hope not, or at least, that God enables a spiritual dawn on our planet to arrive, rather, the Era of Light and Life destined for the normal evolutionary planets of time and space.

But this depends on God, the Universal Father of All, but mainly, on us, on our humanity, on the people of all countries to pray to God, the Universal Father of All, to allow a new chance of spiritual rebirth for our humanity, which needs it so much.

I'm tired of so much madness, so much insanity. It is because of this situation that the various Missions of God and the return of Jesus have been postponed, and postponed, and postponed again.

=======

For those who only believe in science and nothing else. So, just to remind these people, our planet has had several major periods of natural mass extinction. And we're about to have one again.

Yes, science demonstrates this. And I will quickly repeat three occurrences that scientists and governments around the world know about: 1) the rapid displacement of the magnetic pole from northern Canada to Siberia, in Russia; 2) the extreme weakening of our planet's magnetism; 3) the great magnetic anomaly of the South Atlantic.

Yes, before a partial or total change of geographic axis, there is an extreme weakening of the planet's magnetism, as is occurring now!

Yes, even with the Missions of God and the return of Jesus, there will possibly be a change in the partial or total geographic axis of the planet where the oceans invaded the coastal and plain areas around the world, among many other gigantic catastrophes linked to earthquakes , volcanoes, hurricanes and weather events.

=======

We evolutionary human beings have the possibility of eternity in the heavens. But for this we have to do our part. We have to have spiritual values!

Surrendering destiny completely to God, the Universal Father of all, regardless of what happens, is perhaps the greatest of all the most important reflections that each of us, who seek to have eternity in heaven, must make.

God, Universal Father of all, I pray for our planet known as Urantia, that humanity may have a new possibility of spiritual renewal that it so desperately needs.

I pray that the Thought Adjusters, who are the fragments of God in people's minds, will do their best to bring clarity to the world leaders of all people.

But most of all, God, Universal Father of all, I fully surrender my destiny to you, with trust and love. Amen.

=======
Continuação
=======

Dos rumores de guerra.

Vamos mencionar alguns exemplos.

Irã que ameaça Israel.
Coreia do Norte que ameaça Coreia do Sul.
China que ameaça Taiwan.
Venezuela que ameaça Guiana Inglesa
Argentina que ameaça, novamente, invadir as ilhas Malvinas (Inglaterra)

Todas estes possíveis conflitos foram totalmente desaprovados por Deus, Pai Universal de todos.

Aliás, um das principais linhas de ação, das diversas missões de Deus, que em determinado período, me parece que no máximo 16 - dezesseis meses, devem cessar todas as guerras assim que as Missões de Deus se tornarem visíveis em nosso planeta.

Sim, somente, Deus pode evitar que nosso planeta se autodestrua.

Que absurdo, um líder russo dizer que está preparado para uma guerra nuclear. A que ponto chegamos! Me diga, você que fez esta declaração e eu não vou mencionar o nome mas todos sabem quem é: - O que quer com isto? Você quer a destruição de nosso planeta?

Sim, eu amo todos os países e todos os povos do mundo. Mas já está o momento de basta a toda esta insanidade deste lideres mundiais que persistem na guerra, ou que estimulam os rumores de guerra. Isto é um desabafo pessoal, mas eu precisava fazer isto!

=======

Recentemente, foi escrito aqui no Fórum Serara sobre o meteoro que atingiu a península de Yucatan no México e que ocasionou a extinção dos dinossauros. Foi dito que nosso planeta por causa desta colisão, poderá ser extinto, rachando ao meio, tal o impacto que teve a colisão no passado distante.

Eu espero que não, ou pelo menos, que Deus possibilite um alvorecer espiritual em nosso planeta para chegar, antes, a Era de Luz e de Vida destinada aos planetas evolucionários normais do tempo e do espaço.

Mas isto depende de Deus, Pai Universal de Todos, mas principalmente, de nós, de nossa humanidade, dos povos de todo os países orarem para Deus, Pai Universal de Todos para permitir uma nova chance de renascimento espiritual para nossa humanidade que precisa tanto.

Estou cansado de tanta loucura, de tanta insanidade. E por causa desta situação que as diversas Missões de Deus e o retorno de Jesus tem sido adiados, e adiados, e adiados novamente.

=======

Para aqueles que acreditam apenas na ciência e nada mais. Então, só para relembrar a estas pessoas, o nosso planeta teve vários grandes períodos de extinção em massa, naturais. E estamos prestes a ter uma novamente.

Sim, a ciência demonstra isto. E vou repetir rapidamente três ocorrências que os cientistas e os governos do mundo inteiro sabem: 1) o rápido deslocamento do polo magnético do norte do Canadá para Sibéria, na Rússia; 2) o extremo enfraquecimento do magnetismo do nosso planeta; 3) a grande anomalia magnética do Atlântico Sul.

Sim, antes de uma mudança de eixo geográfico parcial ou total, ocorre um extremo enfraquecimento do magnetismo do planeta como está ocorrendo agora!.

Sim, mesmo vindo as Missões de Deus e o retorno de Jesus, possivelmente, ocorrerá a mudança do eixo geográfico parcial ou total do planeta onde os oceanos invadiram as áreas litorâneas e de planície em todo o mundo, entre muitas outras gigantescas catástrofes ligadas a terremotos, vulcões, furacões e eventos climáticos.

=======

Nós seres humanos evolucionários, temos a possibilidade da eternidade nos céus. Mas para isto temos que fazer nossa parte. Temos que ter valores espirituais!

Entregar o destino totalmente a Deus, Pai Universal de todos, independentemente do que aconteça, talvez, seja o maior de todas as mais importantes reflexões que cada um de nós, que buscamos ter a eternidade nos céus, devemos fazer.

Deus, Pai Universal de todos, eu rezo por nosso planeta conhecido como Urantia, para que a humanidade tenha uma nova possibilidade de renovação espiritual que tanto precisa.

Eu rezo para que os Ajustadores do Pensamento, que são os fragmentos de Deus nas mentes das pessoas, façam o possível para trazer a lucidez para os líderes mundiais de todos os povos.

Mas acima de tudo, Deus, Pai Universal de todos, eu entrego totalmente meu destino para você, com confiança e amor. Amém.

I am asking my Thought Adjuster to help me write the right words and phrases.

Possibly, Michael of Nebadon who was on our planet as Jesus had the greatest challenge of all the Paradise Creator Sons when he was on our planet.

For those who know just a little about the Urantia Book, there are 700,000 local universes in the great universe. Michael of Nebadon is our Creator Son Michael of Paradise and was born on our planet as Joshua Ben Joseph, or simply, Jesus.

Each local universe is programmed to have approximately 10 million planets inhabited with human beings and a single planet in each local universe is chosen by the Paradise Creator Son to have the seventh bestowal, as a human being. And in this seventh bestowal, the Creator Son Michael of Paradise is finally granted sovereignty throughout his local universe.

And this happened.

But our planet had immense difficulties in spiritual evolution for humanity, including the rebellion of Lucifer, sovereign at the time of our system, which was joined by Caligastia, a planetary prince, known as the Devil. And Adam and Eve's mission failed mainly because of the great spiritual isolation of our planet.

Rarely does a Melchizedek incarnate physically, but the situation was so critical on our planet that Machiventa Melchizedek had to incarnate physically. This was in the time of Abraham, the patriarch of the world's three largest monotheistic religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Because in the Bible it is recorded that Melchizedek, priest of Salem (Jerusalem) offered wine to Abraham. And in this connection, spirituality flourished again on a greater level, with emissaries of Melchizedek even going to the East, where bases were laid, including for the eastern religions of Asia.

Around the sixth century BC... A new attempt to increase spirituality, and many human beings of very high spirituality came to our planet.

I will highlight a portion of the Urantia Book about this period:

=======

The Urantia Book

Document 92

The Later Evolution of Religion

5. The Great Religious Leaders

92:5.12 (1009.6) 4. The sixth century before Christ. Many men arose to proclaim the truth in what was one of the landmark centuries for a religious awakening never seen on Urantia.

Among these must be remembered Gautama, Confucius, Lao-tse, Zoroaster and the Jain masters.

Gautama's teachings became widespread in Asia, and he is revered by millions, like the Buddha.

Confucius was, for Chinese morality, what Plato was for Greek philosophy and, even though there were religious repercussions for the teachings of both, neither was, strictly speaking, a religious teacher;

Lao-tzu had a greater visualization of God, in the Tao, than Confucius in the field of humanities, or Plato in idealism.

Zoroaster, although greatly influenced by the concept of a predominantly dualistic spiritualism, that is, of good and evil, at the same time definitely exalted the idea of an eternal Deity, and the ultimate victory of light over darkness.

=======

Continuing...

Michael of Nebadon, or Joshua Ben Joseph, or Jesus chose our planet so that our humanity would have a strong spiritual rebirth.

But there were many difficulties, including for Jesus.

So much so that Michael of Nebadon, or simply, Jesus is the only Creator Son of Paradise, in the great universe, who was killed when he was in his seventh bestowal, from what I understand in the Urantia Book.

And we mere mortals also have daily challenges here on our planet known in the universe as Urantia.

What to say?

Two countries that should consider themselves blessed by God are possibly responsible for the misfortune of delays, postponements of various missions of God, in the face of wars and I am talking about Israel and Russia.

Israel, because the country chosen by Michael of Nebadon, or Jesus, to be born in was Israel. Yes, he was chosen to be born as a Jew. And yet, everyone knows what happened, because of the Jewish leaders of the time. And now, Jewish leaders wage a war against the Palestinian people living in the Gaza strip that has already been declared to be stopped by God, the Universal Father of all. And the current Jewish leaders who govern Israel pretend to be deaf, blind and mute.

Russia was declared to be consecrated to Mary, mother of Jesus as per prophecy of Fátima in Portugal. And this consecration was made by the Vatican. And now, Russian leaders are waging a war against Ukraine that has already been declared to be stopped by God, the Universal Father of all. And the current Russian leaders who govern Russia pretend to be deaf, blind and mute.

And now I'm going to talk about rumors of war.
Yes, the delays in God's Missions are due to wars and rumors of war.

.... To be continued ....

=======

Eu estou pedindo ao meu Ajustador do Pensamento para me ajudar a escrever as palavras e frases certas.

Possivelmente, Michael de Nebadon que esteve em nosso planeta como Jesus teve o maior desafio de todos os Filhos Criadores do Paraíso quando esteve em nosso planeta.

Para aqueles que conhecem apenas um pouco do Livro de Urantia, existe 700 mil universos locais no grande universo. Michael de Nebadon é nosso Filho Criador Michael do Paraíso e nasceu em nosso planeta como Joshua Ben Joseph, ou simplesmente, Jesus.

Cada universo local é programado a ter aproximadamente 10 milhões de planetas habitados com seres humanos e um único planeta em cada universo local  é escolhido pelo Filho Criador do Paraíso para ter a sétima auto-outorga, como um ser humano. E nesta sétima auto-outorga o Filho Criador Michael do Paraíso é concedido, enfim, a soberania em todo seu universo local.

E isto aconteceu.

Mas nosso planeta teve imensas dificuldades de evolução espiritual para a humanidade, entre elas a rebelião de Lúcifer, soberano na época de nosso sistema, a qual foi aderido por Caligástia, principe planetário, conhecido como Diabo. E a missão de Adão e Eva falhou principalmente por causa do grande isolamento espiritual de nosso planeta.

Raramente um Melquisedeque se encarna fisicamente, mas a situação estava tão crítica em nosso planeta que Machiventa Melquisedeque teve que se encarnar fisicamente. Isto foi na época de Abraão, o patriarca das três maiores religiões monoteísta do mundo, judaísmo, cristianismo e islamismo. Pois na Bíblia está o registro que Melquisedeque, sacerdote de Salém (Jerusalém) ofereceu vinho a Abraão. E nesta ligação, refloresceu novamente a espiritualidade em um nível maior, com emissários de Melquisedeque indo inclusive para o oriente, onde bases foram feitas, inclusive, para as religiões orientais da Ásia.

Por volta do sexto século Antes de Cristo... Uma nova tentativa de aumento de espiritualidade, e muitos seres humanos de altíssima espiritualidade vieram para nosso planeta.

Vou destacar uma parte do Livro de Urantia sobre este período:

=======

O Livro de Urântia

Documento 92

A Evolução Posterior da Religião

5. Os Grandes Líderes Religiosos

92:5.12 (1009.6) 4. O sexto século antes de Cristo. Muitos homens surgiram para proclamar a verdade neste que foi um dos séculos marcantes para um despertar religioso jamais visto em Urântia.

Entre esses devem ser lembrados Gautama, Confúcio, Lao-tsé, Zoroastro e os mestres jainistas.

Os ensinamentos de Gautama tornaram-se bastante difundidos na Ásia, e ele é reverenciado por milhões, como o Buda.

Confúcio foi, para a moralidade dos chineses, o que Platão foi para a filosofia grega e, mesmo tendo havido repercussões religiosas para os ensinamentos de ambos, nenhum dos dois foi, estritamente falando, um mestre religioso;

Lao-tsé teve uma visualização maior de Deus, no Tao, do que Confúcio no campo das humanidades, ou Platão no idealismo.

Zoroastro, se bem que muito influenciado pelo conceito de um espiritualismo predominantemente dualista, ou seja, do bem e do mal, ao mesmo tempo exaltou definitivamente a ideia de uma Deidade eterna, e da vitória última da luz sobre as trevas.

=======

Continuando...

Michael de Nebadon, ou Joshua Ben Joseph, ou Jesus escolheu nosso planeta para que nossa humanidade tivesse um renascimento espiritual forte.

Mas ocorreram muitas dificuldades, inclusive, para Jesus.

Tanto é que Michael de Nebadon, ou simplesmente, Jesus é o único Filho Criador do Paraíso, no grande universo, que foi morto quando esteve em sua sétima auto-outorga, pelo que eu entendi no Livro de Urantia.

E nós simples mortais também temos desafios diários aqui em nosso planeta conhecido no universo como Urantia.

O que dizer?

Dois países que deveriam se considerar abençoados por Deus, são possivelmente os responsáveis pela infelicidade de atrasos, adiamentos de diversas missões de Deus, diante de guerras  e eu estou falando de Israel e de Rússia.

Israel, pois o país escolhido por Michael de Nebadon, ou Jesus, para nascer foi Israel. Sim, foi escolhido ter nascido como judeu. E no entanto, todos sabem o que aconteceu, por causa dos líderes judeus da época. E agora, os líderes judeus fazem uma guerra contra o povo palestino que vive na faixa de Gaza que já foi declarada que deve ser cessada por Deus, Pai Universal de todos. E os líderes judeus da atualidade que governam Israel se fazem de surdos, cegos e mudos.

Rússia foi declarada para ser consagrada para Maria, mãe de Jesus conforme profecia de Fátima em Portugal. E esta consagração foi feita pelo Vaticano. E agora, os líderes russos fazem uma guerra contra a Ucrânia que já foi declarada que deve ser cessada por Deus, Pai Universal de todos. E os líderes russos da atualidade que governam a Rússia se  fazem de surdos, cegos e mudos.

E agora vou falar de rumores de guerra.
Sim, os atrasos das Missões de Deus se devem as guerras e aos rumores de guerra.

.... Continua ....

TRANSLATIONS / 10.5.2024 – Świadomość, związki i uczucia
« Last post by Andre_P on Today at 11:53:25 »
Pełna wiadomość po angielsku :
https://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=21278.msg103264#msg103264
Napisał : Moses Ouko, starszy członek
Kategoria / Temat : Tu są linki do nagrań, uwagi i plany / Lightline USA z środy, 8 maja 2024 r.
« Odpowiedź nr 1, 9 maja 2024 r, godz. 07:35:37 »

(Jeden urywek, duża część transkrypcji)

Dostrajacz Myśli Lemuela :
Tu Dostrajacz Myśli Lemuela. Chciałbym mówić do was wszystkich. Przede wszystkim chcę was poprosić, żebyście się zastanowili, jak się odnosicie do świadomości ? Wszyscy wiecie, czym jest świadomość. Świadomość to po prostu życie. Jeśli nie ma świadomości, nie może być życia. Jeśli jesteś nieświadomy, to pod każdym względem jesteś martwy. Wszystko w manifestacji, w czasie i przestrzeni, jest manifestacją świadomości. Wszystko, co się przejawia, jest stworzeniem, demonstracją świadomości. To, co stworzone, nigdy nie może być oddzielone od stwórcy świadomości, dokładnie w taki sam sposób, w jaki artysta i kunszt oraz sztuka są manifestacją świadomości artysty. Chcę, żebyście się teraz zastanowili, w jaki sposób odnosicie się do siebie.

Przede wszystkim do czterech żywiołów: ziemi, powietrza, ognia i wody. Rozważmy najpierw wodę. Jaki jest wasz stosunek do niej ? Jak odnosicie się do wody ? Cóż, to oczywiste, nieprawdaż ? Wiecie, że jeśli nie ma wody, to nie ma życia. Woda jest manifestacją stworzenia wody. Jak wiecie, cztery żywioły zawierają to, co jest niezbędne dla was do życia, ale zawierają również to, co może was zniszczyć. Zbyt dużo wody, zbyt dużo deszczu powoduje powodzie. Ogień w nocnych obozach towarzyszy ludziom od tysięcy lat, ale wiecie również, że ogień może być bardzo destrukcyjny. A powietrze, którym oddychacie. Oczywiście, bez niego byście nie przeżyli, ale powietrze może również silnie wiać. Jak wiecie, wieje wiele tornad i huraganów, które są niezwykle niszczycielskie. Jest też ziemia, Matka Ziemia, jak o niej mówicie. Piękna. Bez ziemi nie byłoby możliwe uprawianie jakichkolwiek roślin. Człowiek by nie przetrwał, ale ziemia może również powodować trzęsienia ziemi, które mogą zabić wiele, wiele ludzi. Tak więc was związek z czterema żywiołami jest oczywisty.

Rozważmy to z innej perspektywy. Jak odnosicie się do świata materialnego ? Rozważymy więc warzywa. Następnie rozważymy zwierzęta, a potem ludzi. Chcę, żebyście sobie wyobrazili, że idziecie boso po piasku i pozwalacie, żeby woda obmywała wasze stopy. Jest tak przyjemny, ładny słoneczny dzień, delikatny wietrzyk, jest idealnie. Spoglądacie w dół i widzicie muszlę. Schylacie się i podnosicie ją. Oglądacie ją, trzymacie ją, pieścicie ją. Jest piękna i uwielbiacie jej kolor. Może robiliście to już w przeszłości. Może włożycie ją do kieszeni, a może zabierzecie ją do domu i włożycie do słoika z innymi muszelkami lub kamykami. Co więc zrobiliście ? Związaliście się z tą muszelką. Podnieśliście ją. Usunęliście ją z jej miejsca i umieściliście w innym miejscu. Włożyliście do pewnego stopnia swoje myśli i uczucia do tej muszli. Teraz pytam was, czy myślicie, że muszla ma stosunek do was ? We wszystkim jest świadomość. Nie może być inaczej. Pamiętajcie o tym, co powiedziałem wcześniej : Stworzone nigdy nie może być oddzielone od stwórcy. Istnieje świadomość. Istnieje nieświadomość. Istnieje samoświadomość. Możecie zadać sobie pytanie, czy muszla ma samoświadomość ? Cóż, krótka odpowiedź brzmi : Nie. Oczywiście, że nie, ale jest i pozostaje przejawem świadomości. Cóż, jest to coś, o czym być może wcześniej nie myśleliście. Jak odnosicie się do swojego materialnego świata ? Słońce to witamina D. Daje ciepło. Daje gorąco. Daje światło, a także pali. Możecie sobie powiedzieć : Cóż, wszystko jest jak obosieczny miecz. Cóż, tak, może być, ale ważną rzeczą jest wasz związek, jak odnosicie się do wszystkiego, co widzicie w swoim materialnym świecie.

Przejdźmy teraz do świata roślinnego, królestwa roślin lub wymiaru roślinnego. Jak odnosicie się teraz do roślinności ? Cóż, jestem pewien, że wszyscy kochacie przyrodę. Jak można nie kochać przyrody ? Drzewa, trawa, ptaki, kwiaty, krzewy. Wszystko to jest manifestacją świadomości. Jest dziełem Stwórcy. Tak, oczywiście, że jest  świadome i ma świadomość. Tak, oczywiście, że ma świadomość. Wszyscy wiecie, że Ziemia jest żywą istotą i wszystko na niej jest żywe i świadome. Więc jak się teraz do tego odnosicie ? Na przykład, gdy widzicie różę. Jeśli jest pod ręką, wyciągacie rękę, żeby ją przybliżyć, wąchacie ją i rozkoszujecie się jej zapachem i miejmy nadzieję, że w tym momencie dziękujecie tej róży. Odnosicie się do tej róży dziękując jej i ciesząc się nią. Czy myślicie, że ta róża lub cokolwiek innego, co chcielibyście wybrać, również ma stosunek do was ? Czy myślicie, że kwiat wie, że ma świadomość tego, że został dotknięty przez człowieka ? Cóż, krótka odpowiedź brzmi : Tak. Królestwo roślin ma swoją własną hierarchię istot duchowych. Swoją hierarchię. Ich zakon istot anielskich. Na pewno słyszeliście o duchach żywiołów. Wróżki, gnomy, elfy i wszystkie inne istoty. Aż do dew i strażników wielkich drzew. Gdybyście mogli je zobaczyć, one są piękne. Tak piękne i takie były i wciąż są. Są ludzie, którzy mają zdolność widzenia i rysowania i malowania pięknych obrazów tych istot. Sposób, w jaki odnosicie się do tego, co widzicie i doceniacie, daje tym rzeczom możliwość uznania między sobą, że zostały zauważone i ich piękno zostało docenione przez ludzi. One są za to wdzięczne i bardzo to doceniają. Jak odnosicie się do jedzenia, które przygotowujecie do spożycia ?

Jak przygotowywać warzywa ? Najlepiej z miłującą troską i wdzięcznością, ponieważ bez nich, oczywiście, umarlibyście z głodu. Teraz pozwólcie, że wam coś powiem. Królestwo warzyw, wszystkie one są w stanie komunikować się między sobą. Wiedzą one na przykład, co do nich czujecie. Ci z was, którzy kupują rośliny lub kwiaty i mają je w domu, jeśli je kochacie i dbacie o nie, to one są tego świadome i to sprawia, że one są bardzo szczęśliwe. Jedzenie, które jecie, to jest dla nich raj być zjedzonym przez człowieka, który się tym cieszy. To jest szczyt ich egzystencji. To dlatego one tu są, żeby was karmić. Jest więc oczywiste, że musicie przygotowywać jedzenie, które wkładacie do ust z życzliwością, miłością, uznaniem i wdzięcznością. Tak, ale wszyscy wiecie, że tak nie jest. Ogólnie rzecz biorąc, to jest niemożliwe.

Jest wiele rzeczy, które mógłbym wspomnieć o królestwie warzyw, ale wystarczy powiedzieć, że świadomość, ogólny poziom świadomości w królestwie warzyw jest niezwykle wysoki. One są świadome i mają uczucia. Tak. Rośliny mają uczucia. Drzewa mają uczucia.

Przejdźmy teraz do królestwa zwierząt. Jak odnosicie się do zwierząt ? Zacznijmy od bardzo prostego przykładu. Większość z was miała lub ma zwierzę domowe. Zwierzę domowe. Psa lub kota. Ci z was, którzy mają psa. Wiecie, co ludzie o tym mówią : Najlepszym przyjacielem człowieka jest pies. To jest możliwe, po prostu możliwe. Pierwszy raz byliście świadkami bezwarunkowej miłości, to było w oczach waszego psa. Ten pies darzył was bezwarunkową miłością i wy to widzieliście, a kiedy to widzieliście, czuliście to i właśnie dlatego kochacie swojego psa. Ten pies oddałby za was życie. Wiecie o tym. Są też tacy, którzy oddaliby życie za swojego psa. Czy nie byłoby wspaniale, gdyby spojrzenie bezwarunkowej miłości było również widoczne w oczach ludzi ? Cóż. Oczywiście są takie przypadki, ale jest ich bardzo, bardzo niewiele. Ponownie, w królestwie zwierząt istnieje oczywiście świadomość. Istnieje samoświadomość. Tak. One mają uczucia. One mają pomysły. Mają wielkie umiejętności. Mają inteligencję, ale nie mają tego, co ma człowiek. Nie mają pragnienia zabijania dla samego zabijania. Zwierzę zabija, żeby jeść i przetrwać i w królestwie zwierząt istnieje łańcuch ekologiczny, o czym wszyscy doskonale wiecie. Wszystko jest zaplanowane w ten sposób.

Pomyślcie tylko przez chwilę o wspaniałej pracy nosicieli życia, którzy pracowali przez miliony lat, żeby przygotować tę planetę do życia. Cóż, nie chcę długo o tym mówić, ponieważ jest to tak ogromny temat, ale oczywiście potrzeba miliardów lat, żeby planeta była w końcu gotowa na człowieka. Tak jak ogród wymaga przygotowania itd. Wymaga kształtowania krajobrazu. Potrzebuje doświadczonego ogrodnika, który wprowadzi krzewy, kwiaty, drzewa i całą resztę, czego jesteście w pełni świadomi i tak było oczywiście w pierwszym ogrodzie z Adamem i Ewą, jak wiecie. Jestem pewien, że wielu ludzi zapomniało, że przez całe stworzenie w dziedzinie stworzenia roślin każda roślina, wszystko, co było potrzebne do wyleczenia wszelkich dolegliwości, było tam gotowe dla was. Nigdy nie było potrzeby stosowania chemii i wprowadzania tabletek do waszych organizmów. To, co miało miejsce przez wiele, wiele stuleci, to fakt, że wiedza i mądrość na temat roślin i ich właściwości zdrowotnych zostały w dużej mierze zapomniane. Nadal istnieją miejsca, zwłaszcza w Chinach, gdzie ta wiedza nadal istnieje i mają medycynę ziołową, medycynę naturalną.

To jest taka tragedia, że z powodu przeludnienia konieczna stała się masowa produkcja wszystkiego. Idealnie i pierwotnie planeta Urantia miała pomieścić tylko od dwóch i pół do maksymalnie 3 miliardów ludzi, a teraz wiecie, że tak nie jest. Tak więc, oczywiście, masowa produkcja wszystkiego stała się konieczna już od wieków. Eksport i import z różnych krajów na całym świecie jest konieczny, żeby żywność była dostępna przez cały rok. Problem polega oczywiście na tym, że nie ma ona, nie może mieć tej samej jakości, tego samego smaku, tych samych właściwości zdrowotnych, które miała żywność produkowana naturalnie w przeszłości. Jak odnosicie się do tych rzeczy teraz, każdego dnia ? Cóż, jest to nawykowe. Wasz styl życia jest tak wymagający. Nie macie prawie wcale czasu na korzystanie z naturalnego jedzenia, z naturalnych rzeczy. Gdybyście mieli, to one byłyby dostępne. Wiecie, że one są bardzo drogie. O wiele łatwiej i taniej jest więc kupować żywność niższej jakości. Wszyscy jesteście tego świadomi i pogodziliście się z tym, ponieważ w rzeczywistości nie macie wyboru i dlatego jest to zrozumiałe.

Przejdźmy teraz do waszych relacji międzyludzkich. Jak odnosicie się do swoich braci i sióstr ? Cóż, możecie odpowiedzieć na to pytanie tylko za siebie. Przed chwilą mówiliśmy o bezwarunkowej miłości, którą pies nieustannie okazuje swojemu panu. Wiecie, że to jest prawda, ponieważ sami to widzieliście i doświadczyliście. Czy kiedykolwiek był na tej planecie człowiek, który wyrażałby bezwarunkową miłość do wszystkich braci i sióstr ? Cóż, przychodzi mi do głowy tylko jeden i wszyscy wiecie, że mam na myśli Jezusa, ale dodam, że we wczesnych latach Jezus był jak każdy inny chłopiec. Rozrabiał ze swoimi towarzyszami zabaw i świetnie się przy tym bawił, ale zawsze był uprzejmy i troskliwy. Nigdy nie był łobuzem, daleko mu do tego. Miał też łagodną naturę, ale był silny, był solidnym i przystojnym chłopcem, a później, oczywiście, był w stanie wyrazić bezwarunkową miłość, nawet do tych, którzy Go ukrzyżowali. Ojcze, przebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią. Mamy więc przykład, inspirację dla reszty z nas do odnoszenia się w podobny sposób do naszych braci i sióstr. Och, jakie to trudne ? Jakie to trudne ? Wszyscy mamy przyjaciół. Wszyscy mamy rodziny. Czy mamy wrogów ? Czy potrafimy zmienić wroga w przyjaciela ? Najgorszy wróg może stać się najlepszym przyjacielem. Jak odwrócić sytuację ? Można to zrobić tylko z miłością, a jeśli nie możecie zmierzyć się z wrogiem twarzą w twarz, dosłownie twarzą w twarz, jeśli jest to niemożliwe, to możecie przynajmniej spróbować być szczerymi w swoim pragnieniu odwrócenia sytuacji wysyłając tej osobie światło i miłość tak szczerze, jak to tylko możliwe, ale to światło, jak wszystko inne, wymaga praktyki. Łatwo jest to robić z przyjaciółmi i rodziną, ale o wiele trudniej jest to zrobić z tak zwanym wrogiem. Właśnie dlatego mówi się, że wróg może być najlepszym nauczycielem, ponieważ jest okazją do nauczenia się czegoś tak fundamentalnego : Zmienić wroga w swojego przyjaciela. Jedynym sposobem na to jest miłość. Miłość jest dosłownie największą siłą ze wszystkich, ponieważ jest jedyną siłą, która pochodzi od Ojca wszystkich. To bezwarunkowa miłość. Jego świadomość, Jego dzieła, stworzył je we wszystkich dziedzinach : fizycznej, roślinnej, zwierzęcej i ludzkiej, a także na trzech wyższych poziomach, o których jeszcze nie wspomnieliśmy. Poświęćcie więc trochę czasu na zastanowienie się nad tym, jak odnosicie się do swoich bliźnich. Jeśli jest ktoś, kogo możecie zidentyfikować jako wroga lub kogoś, kto was zranił i obraził, lub z jakiegokolwiek powodu, to nie pozwólcie, żeby ta sytuacja pozostała nierozwiązana. Jeśli nie możecie rozwiązać tego twarzą w twarz, to zróbcie jedyną dostępną rzecz, a najlepiej jeśli jest szczera, jest to miłość płynącą z waszego serca, a zostanie ona przyjęta przez tę osobę. Oczywiście nieświadomie, ta osoba na początku nie będzie tego świadoma, ale później zobaczycie zmianę w tej osobie. Lemuel sam tego doświadczył, więc wie i utożsamia się z tym, a ja wiem, że to prawda. Oczywiście, jestem Dostrajaczem Myśli Lemuela.

A jak się odnosicie do królestwa duchowego ? Cóż, jesteście tutaj, ponieważ pragnęliście się dowiedzieć czegoś więcej, czego brakowało wam w życiu. Stać się Agondonterem, jak wszyscy wiecie, oznacza wiarę w rzeczy, które są niewidzialne, a jednak wiele razy doświadczyliście tego, co niewidzialne. Jako dowód, tak, wszyscy wiecie, że to prawda. Nie możecie zobaczyć perfum, ale możecie je poczuć. Nie możecie zobaczyć wiatru, ale możecie zobaczyć rezultat silnego wiatru. Możesz zobaczyć drzewa i gałęzie tańczące na wietrze. Tylko dlatego, że coś jest niewidzialne, nie oznacza, że nie istnieje. Tak wspaniałe jak pięć ludzkich zmysłów, są one niezwykle ograniczone. Jesteście tego świadomi. Zwierzęta widzą znacznie więcej niż zwyczajnie widzą. Wszyscy wiecie, że to prawda. Jak odnieść się do tego, co pozostaje niewidzialne ? A jednak jest to coś, co można poczuć i to pochodzi z wewnątrz i to jest pierwsza rzecz, do której możecie się odnieść, a która nie jest na zewnątrz was, ale pochodzi z wewnątrz i jest czymś, co możecie poczuć. Tak, możecie to poczuć. To naprawdę staje się namacalne, radość, która wypływa z głębi waszej istoty, która sprawia, że chcecie wstać i skakać z radości z podniesionymi rękami chwaląc Ojca i dziękując Ojcu. W ten sposób można się odnosić do Ducha, do tego, co niewidzialne. Nie ma znaczenia, że to jest niewidzialne. Nie potrzebujecie widzialnego dowodu, ponieważ macie dowód poprzez swoje serce i uczucia. W ten sposób Agondonter odnosi się do Ducha. W ten sposób wzrasta wasza wiara.

Wszyscy tutaj, podczas dzisiejszej rozmowy i wszyscy ci, którzy będą słuchać nagrania później, wszyscy odnosicie się do tego, czym jesteście zainteresowani. Ta relacja poprowadzi was dalej i dalej w głąb siebie, do waszej prawdziwej istoty, żeby odkryć to, co odkrył Lemuel i inni z was, wasze prawdziwe ja, wasz ukochany zamieszkujący fragment Ojca, waszego Dostrajacza Myśli. To jest wasz prawdziwy związek, relacja, która pewnego dnia uczyni z was jedną istotę. Wszyscy o tym wiecie. Wasze wspólne przeznaczenie, waszego Dostrajacza Myśli i was samych. Wasz Dostrajacz Myśli jest przedosobowy. Wasza osobowość i fragment Ojca pewnego dnia się zespolą i staniecie się Bogiem w świadomości Boga. Cóż, jest to oczywiście najwspanialszy rodzaj związku, jaki można mieć.

Powtarzam, świadomość to życie. Pamiętajcie, że to, co stworzone, nigdy nie może być oddzielone od swojego stwórcy. To, co się dzieje z człowiekiem, to stanie się jednością ze stwórcą. To jest prawdziwy związek i najlepszy. Dziękuję za wysłuchanie. Dziękuję Lemuelu. To wszystko, co mam do powiedzenia. Życzę wszystkim bardzo dobrego dnia. Dziękuję.
TRANSLATIONS / 10.5.2024 – Lighline USA z 9 maja
« Last post by Andre_P on Today at 04:46:17 »
Pełna wiadomość po angielsku :
https://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=21280.msg103272#msg103272
Napisał : Raz, starszy członek
Kategoria / Temat : Tu są linki do nagrań, uwagi i plany / Lightline USA, czwartek, 9 maja 2024 r.
« Odpowiedź nr 1, 9 maja 2024 r, godz. 20:03:13 »

(Urywki z transkrypcji)

Ron Besser :
W każdym razie pierwszym ważnym ogłoszeniem jest to, że Jezus powrócił do Raju. Drugim zmartwieniem jest to, że Michał Nebadoński odmawia w tym momencie misji na Urantii. To zmusza nas wszystkich do powrotu do nas samych i tego, na co możemy sobie pozwolić, żeby utrzymać grupy razem i przekazywać wszystko, co możemy.

Michał Nebadoński :
Zachowajcie wiarę. Ustaliłem co następuje: Żadnej misji na Urantii. Jest na niej zbyt dużo wojny, między innymi.

Chcę, żebyście wszyscy o tym wiedzieli, nawet jeśli musicie znaleźć to w nagraniu, Urantia jest zdecydowanie najbardziej zaawansowaną planetą spośród nowych planet w Systemie Planet. Nazywa się on Satania.

Chcę, żeby było wiadomo, że Satania zostanie podzielona na dwie części. Jest w niej wiele starych planet, pierwsze 400 jest w porządku. Ostatnie 200 pojawiło się podczas rebelii. Nie wiem, co zrobimy z tymi ostatnimi 200. W każdym razie Panoptia jest waszą bliźniaczą planetą. Denison dołącza do was jako bliźniak. Wasza trójka jest niemal identyczna i są to ostatnie trzy z 606 ludzkich planet w tym Systemie.

Zamierzam oddzielić dobre planety od planet apokaliptycznych, których jest sześć. Urantia jest ostatnią z nich.
  • 050924 Audio Tape Light Line USA; host: Ron Besser;
  • Subjects: Jesus has returned to Paradise, Michael of Nebadon is refusing missions to Urantia at this point, Arthura is Michael of Nebadon at Paradise level, Satania will be broken into two systems, Urantia is the last of six apocalyptic planets, the meteor that hit Urantia cracked the core which will one day cause the planet to split in two, and this Sunday’s Light Line should be taped;
  • Speakers: Machiventa Melchizedek, Michael of Nebadon, Arthura, and Universal Father;
  • Transcribed By: RAZ ( I welcome corrections - message me )
  • Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240509_113224 

Ron Besser  
All right. This is a Thursday afternoon conference at 2:30 pm. I'm Ron Besser, your host, and we will do what we can. There are nine participating. For those of you who may have just joined and I believe Charlotte, you just did. You are number nine. Anyhow, let this be known. I was unaware that I was going to hold a conference today. As a result, they have partially shut me down. What I'm talking about; two major events have occurred. I must tell you, and then I'm not sure how this gets to the rest of the discussion forum. Welcome, Lemuel.

In any case, the first major announcement is that Jesus has returned back to Paradise. The second concern is that Michael of Nebadon is refusing a mission to Urantia at this point. That throws us all back to ourselves and what we can afford to do to keep the groups together and anything that we can transmit. I am not sure we have transmissions left. Although Machiventa has been gracious enough to say hello today and will take over shortly. I have had nothing but trouble trying to get in. Finally, I'm in and I'm not fooling with a thing until this program is done. There are now eleven on the call and thank you for coming back in.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Now, I want to tell you this, this is Machiventa Melchizedek. Ron, you have seriously seen to it that Michael has a chance to tell you what has happened. He told you personally but he's not ready to tell the group. For that reason you sign okay; my mouth is shut (?) and closed. For that reason, Ron, we thank you. This is what has happened. The entire reason for having a transmission today was not Ron's idea. It just happened. Steven called Ron and said you have a call today. Ron said I didn't know that. But he attempted to call in and the cabal tried to shut the phone call off. You finally are able to work it normally and we are glad. 

But this: Michael of Nebadon has considered never again speaking to Urantia through these individuals, you are totally inadequate. Ron knows that but has kept it going in favor of supplying you and others with information. Today he learned that Michael was on the planet, had looked at what had been repaired, and saw it was totally inadequate. Furthermore, those who come to this station to listen are no longer adequate either. They are on again sometimes and off again sometimes. That doesn't do us any good and it does Ron no good. What we discussed about today on an unpublished post was to say that I'm leaving Urantia. No missions.

I decided that the cabal had made too many inroads and had destroyed more or less the means to govern the planet from Salvington. For that reason we're telling you now, no more Light Line calls until I tell Ron that it's on Sunday again. Those individuals out west I'm asking Machiventa Melchizedek either to inform them or to do what he wishes. I am not making a rule Machiventa. Thank you. And finally this to you Ron: the Light Line today has 11 on it. That is a miracle that there is any on it because the means to do it was being dismantled by the cabal. You had a terrible time getting it to work but it's working now and we are using it.

Michael of Nebadon  
And finally this from Michael of Nebadon: I told Ron that the Sunday Light Lines were shut down. I am rescinding that and for reasons of state a moment of silence. Ron considers his life to end either this week or even to today. And for that reason, I'm not permitting it, Ron. For reasons of state, you are the only ones that know this decision and I will make a post again probably later today telling you My decisions. Ron looks at the mansion worlds and wonders where they are. They are cut off Ron.

Ron Besser  
All right.

Michael of Nebadon  
Your friendship with the popes and Marian will remain. Anyone else will not remember. Yes.

Ron Besser  
All right.

Michael of Nebadon  
Now this: those who are in the group on the mansion worlds that have spoken with you, Ron will remember. You're not going over for a long time. We need you down here. But you have been hit very hard and are not particularly well. That is to be removed and full stature resupplied. You are extremely grateful.

Ron Besser  
Yes.

Michael of Nebadon  
And now this: your second in command must return home. I don't know how long it will take. But he will see to the funeral of his mother and possibly his sister. What you do with that time, Ron, is mostly up to you. But we insist that you produce, I don't want to say a Light Line daily. You have other Light Liners available. You've got Elise. You have Dominick. You have Rene and you have the French. They are all to work their schedules. But on the days that they are not scheduled, I want you to take the light lines up. And that is always at two. And today it was helter skelter

Ron Besser  
because I didn't know I had a Light Line.

Michael of Nebadon  
And finally this: make an announcement on the discussion forum, what you're going to do Ron.

Ron Besser  
I will.

Michael of Nebadon  
And fully this Ron: you will be made well, you can walk normally and the pain in the legs will disappear. Dominick will hear of this later on. And he will be glad because you have to use him as a cane once in a while. Your car keys will be returned immediately. And thank you for not boiling over as you nearly did with a set of seraphim this morning.

And finally this to all of you: keep the faith. I have determined the following:
  • No mission to Urantia. It's too full of war, among other things.
  • Ron will remain here to give you Light Lines. Elise I'm asking you to give one. Dominick and all the others that give one including Rene; if you run into trouble, give up, don't attempt it. That's all I can say. This to Urantia: I'm done with you, you beast. I make that statement categorically. And I am not going to keep the Urantia Foundation running smoothly. Ron will have to be the determiner of how much information you get. Right now the Light Lines for this discussion forum are the only ones running. The other Light Lines, I am asking Machiventa to please speak to it, to trim. I leave it to you Machiventa to decide to decide what to do.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
May I speak Michael?

Michael of Nebadon  
Yes, go ahead.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
I am Machiventa Melchizedek. As of today, I am sure those Light Lines are not available. They are crude, rude, and nondepository. Wait until they go to transmit and there is nothing there further. The Urantia Foundation as far as I'm concerned leaves much to be desired. But I leave it in place for the moment. Ron is determining that Machiventa Melchizedek is acting as the authority. And I am, Ron. Thank you. That is tremendously important for you to recognize Ron as you must undergo a brief sleep. You will not do that today or this weekend, but next week sometime. Thank you. I want you to know Ron: you're the only one that does it. And when an order is given, he now gives a deep bow. Transmitters if you receive an order, please bow a little bit. That is the assignment that it will be done and you will be held accountable. And now this to all of you: in spite of our late start, here is Arthura to explain the deal.

Ron Besser  
Well, thank you Machiventa. And Arthura, you're on if you can find us.

Arthura  
Thank you, Ron. I am here. I found you.

Ron Besser  
Well, thank you. Go ahead, please. Thank you.

Arthura  
I am Arthura. I have preferred that name over Michael of Nebadon because it gives me a freedom of speech that I don't otherwise have. But Arthura is Michael of Nebadon but at the Paradise level. What I say goes, as Arthura. For reasons of state Ron chuckles and says; well, you really had me convinced he was separate because he sounds separate from the Salvington voices. Thank you, Ron. And it's this: you are the only one who has bowed to us. And you do it now with every Light Line. That is an assignation of yours, to give me full assurance that what I say will be done. You have done everything that you have bowed to. Thank you.

Ron Besser  
You're most welcome, Michael. My pleasure. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
And now to rather unpleasant news. Dominick is your second in command. But he has been awarded a shock, not today but yesterday, but he didn't open the email until today. His family is in the state of Washington. He's moved here to be with Ron and the missions.

I have cut the missions except for one. That mission is to keep Ron as spokesman. So long as he lives you will have him to hear what is happening. Machiventa Melchizedek has recommended that once Ron is gone you have no voice transmission left. It's up to me. I will decide. Ron has looked at Steven as his pet moneykeeper and doer. But Steven Gitz you are within an inch of your life. Do you know that? You must not do it again. Get rid of that old truck or put it up for storage in your barn or wherever you want, but don't use it again. It's dangerous. And finally to you Ron: you have been given life once again for as long as it takes for me to normalize myself and speak to you as a planet and that is it. We are no longer friends.

Ron Besser  
Well, speak for yourself.

Michael of Nebadon  
I can never get away with anything, but I relent because you are a friend, and I have enjoyed you tremendously. So has the Dominion. You love the Dominion.

Ron Besser  
It must stay somehow.

Michael of Nebadon  
I fully agree, Ron.

Universal Father  
This is the Dominion. I am the spokesman. I am the Universal Father. Ron, I agree. But Michael of Nebadon needs time to get used to the idea that there's a new planet in the cluster with Salvington. You don't report this, but Salvington and two other administrative planets, guide the local universe of Nebadon. But the Dominion has placed a new planet in the rulership of Nebadon and is asking permission to establish the Dominion as ruler of six local universes instead of each ruling themselves. And you say: oh, that's wonderful. Why, Ron?

Ron Besser  
My heart is there from the time I ever heard about it, I think it is wonderful without really being able to tell you why.

Michael of Nebadon  
I fully agree with that, Ron, and this is Michael. I will discuss with you the Dominion later. But let me finish the sad news. Dominick may relieve himself and go back west. He's been told that unless he returns, he is no longer part of the family. Yes, she cannot be amended because she's been advised by the attorney unless he returns there is no heir.

Ron Besser  
Well, the attorney is wrong, but fine.

Michael of Nebadon  
I fully agree with that. And fully Ron, you have the most idolatrous memory. But you just provided me with the ability to get this straightened out. He's got a sister that does quite well and a husband that knows everything about the ownership. It will be done, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Well, I hope so. I don't want to lose my second in command. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
And second of all to you, Ron: he's not the second in command. He is the seventh in command. I am in command.

Ron Besser  
You're absolutely fuzzy.

Michael of Nebadon  
Thank you, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Welcome to the junk on Urantia.

Michael of Nebadon  
Thank you and I take it easily and well. I have a lot to discuss with you.

Ron Besser  
Well, I'm alive at the moment. Thank you. I look forward to it.

Michael of Nebadon  
Thank you, Ron. And now this to finish my list. The people that are here now mainly represent the solid people who will attend any discussion forum and any Light Line that you wish to hold Ron. People, let me name you who are on this call today:

Ron Besser  
And just a minute.

Michael of Nebadon  
That's Jose Vargas, Roger Krupa, Steven Gitz, Robert from New York, Elise, Donna and Larry Whelan, Roger Raz, Charlotte, Lemuel, and a number of people who are using the internet, you're included if you want to be. I see there are more out because of work. They're included, such as weydevu and others that you particularly like Ron. I want you all to know this, even if you have to get it by tape; that Urantia is by far the most advanced planet of the new planets in the planetary system. It is called Satania or Satania depending on your mode of pronunciation. I like Satania and that's what Ron uses.

What I want to be known is that Satania is going to be broken into two. There are a lot of old planets the first 400 are well. The last 200 came on during the rebellion. I don't know quite what we're going to do with the last 200. In any case, Panoptia is your twin planet. Denison is joining you as a twin. You three are almost identical and the last three, in the 606 human planets in the system. I will be speaking more to you, Ron about it.

As far as your personnel are concerned, Ron, live with what you've got. I have nothing more to say at this point. And now this: I am making something I did not plan when I got on this speech class. There are at least 10 of you who are interested enough to know what I had to say today. And it's this: I hope you're sitting down.
( 1.) I am done with Urantia. It's a mess.
( 2.) I am done with the planetary system that it's in. I'm going to separate the good planets out of the apocalyptic planets, which there are six. Urantia is the last of them.
3.   I am no longer particularly concerned about Jesus and the appearance of Jesus at all. Jesus threw his hands up last evening when Ron laid down to sleep and was attacked by the cabal and he doesn't remember anything. They tried to remove all memory. They couldn’t.

And finally this: Ron Besser has seen to your admissibility to the crown I wanted to wear, Urantia. I'm removing the crown. My bestowal as Jesus stands. But Jesus will return when the time is propitious and not forced on a bunch of heathens. I do not know what is in store for Urantia but it's not pleasant. And finally this: I left a lot unsaid because I'm running out of time. I am returning to Uversa and I'm requesting that the cabal be settled permanently. It's one Creator Son without the knowledge of the other Creator Sons except those that are in my domicile. The Dominion will live. Ron, what do you know?

Ron Besser  
I don't know. But it is the most important move in the Universe since time began.

Michael of Nebadon  
Ron is fully for it. And I believe once he has his training on the mansion worlds, he will be the first assigned to the Dominion. Thank you, Ron. And bow. Thank you. And finally to you Elise: I did not intend to say this. But Ron has suggested to you a marvelous idea. And you're as cold as an icicle about it. You haven't learned how to deal. I'm not insisting you do it. But you ought to. I leave it at that for now as I must go. I have an appointment on Uversa.

Ron Besser  
And Uversa says this to you Michael of Nebadon. Take what fleeting moment you have on Urantia at this moment at this moment, and speak it.

Michael of Nebadon  
All right, it's this: this is the prophecy. Urantia will die because it will split in two. There is a gigantic meteor that hit the Yucatan Peninsula many years ago. It has cracked the mantle. I don't know how it has survived to this point. But I am not going to lift my finger to save it. You have eons before it cracks but it will be done eventually. And second this: every one of you loyal partakers of what I have had to say for two years with Ron and the others are welcome to join me on Salvington someday as my phalanx, that's P H A L A N X, of my support for the outer space regions. You all deserve it for your loyalty and your care. I must go, but this has been a Light Line of huge proportions. I will have a Light Line on Sunday with Ron. Be in particular ready to record it yourself. Because I'm not sure we have the time on the recorder on the service. Ron will run the recorder on Sunday. But run one yourself if you want to save it. I now must say goodbye and I say goodbye to all of you except Ron. You will hear from me again probably on Sunday. But then I am not sure there will be Light Lines after Sunday. Stay tuned. Good day.

Ron Besser  
Good day, Michael. Thank you. Machiventa?

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Yes, this Ron: I am done. Good day. Thank you.

Ron Besser  
And therefore everybody I am done. I'm going to unmute and I'm going to close.

end
Lightline USA, Thursday May 9, 2024

This is an Extra Lightline for Thursday, 9 May, 2024 

with your host Ron Besser

Link to the tape:

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240509_113224
General Discussion / Re: Transmission from Michael of Nebadon 09 May 2024
« Last post by gitz on Yesterday at 13:44:08 »
Ron, I perused the transcripts from this week, but didn’t find the request that you hold this Thursday LightLine, but that doesn’t mean much while speed reading.
I’ll connect now and see if any others are chiming in.
General Discussion / Re: Transmission from Michael of Nebadon 09 May 2024
« Last post by gitz on Yesterday at 13:26:12 »
Ron, the request came from One of the Deities and was requested at the end of a LightLine. I will review the data and get back to you soon. Steven.
Steven, thank you for saying so.  I am not aware of a Lightline today.  Things have gotten out of hand for schedules and I do not remember having a Lightline for today Thursday.  But write back to let me know, did I say there would be a Lightline today?  I honest to goodness do not remember at all.  Please let me know. . . .  Thanks.  Ron
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10