Author Topic: The Planetary Prince 10 August 2022 - HE Speaks for Today  (Read 5819 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Planetary Prince 10 August 2022 - HE Speaks for Today
« on: August 10, 2022, 09:50:17 am »
MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK
PLANETARY PRINCE OF URANTIA, OF PANOPTIA, of DENSON, and of TERRATORTIA
T/R Ron Besser
York, PA
August 10, 2022 930am

Dear Members and Guests:
I have asked for a moment of time form Ron to decipher my issues with some of you.  Most of you are just fine and okay, but today there seems to be another force unleashed on some, and that causes also sorts of physical injustice and mental fatigue with all that accrue to this site.  Never mind how I know; I KNOW.

I have several wishes for you now.  I am ready to stand tall and eliminate all of this fahlderah but I am hampered by human attitudes here that you are sick and tired of the same old, same old, same old, rehetoric that Ron produces and then says nothing until we react positively.  IT is a well worn and tested theory of all of us, that once you as members who feel this way, either will or will not join the troops to follow the course for your own benefit.  My occurrence this morning is because Ron himself asked for a transmission, and usually he does not have to, but today it is like the oil drillers, "a dry hole," and that is not funny to those in the petroleum industry. 

Finally this: I am here to tell you that the cabal, those are the INSURRECTIONISTS are like flies on  your window to the point you cannot see out of it clearly.  They are harming everything they can, and for that reason I am, as Planetary Prince of 4 (four) total planets now, ready to bring down the hammer on all of them, and this regardless of rank or file.  For that reason the planets are now under the lock down for transmissions and other issues you feel but do not understand why you feel as you do.

For that reason, and very soon, shortly, we demand they disappear into the woodwork or face extinction.  Ron has called for extinction for well over a year, and he just might get his regard for what to do with evil and sinful behavior that refuses to be rectified.  Lately Ron has been furious over extreme pain and loss of eyesight and care for himself he cannot do for himself at the moment.  This morning the cabal turned on the pain badly again and he knows they did it.  For that reason that portion of the cabal is removed permanently from URANTIA and placed in the prison worlds of Nebadon until the Ancients of Days can make a determination.

Now this:  for Reasons of State, we now release Ron and others who determine the height and width of transmissions on URANTIA so they may adjust to the tones and meanings of THE CHRIST shortly.  Ron has been advised of the precise date of the arrival of Jesus and holds it sacred.  Dominick was with him so he knows it too, and they have been sworn to secrecy or else.   I tell you this because Ron is so ill, like Phyllis, he cannot get to the computer to go on line easily all the time and just sits back to avoid breaking an appointment.   This is MANTUTIA and Iclose now with hopes you are soon relieved of these USELESS FEELINGS OF DESPAIR, as even Ron has them this morning too.  THIS IS MANTUTIA IN YOUR SERVICE!  [Thank you Planetary Prince Mantutia, and until later. Ron]

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Planetary Prince 10 August 2022 - HE Speaks for Today
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2022, 12:08:30 pm »
Ron, I know you shouldn't be on your feet so if anyone else would like to respond to this question. Has the rebellion and insurrectionist taken a toll on the resources in Nebadon that Mantutia Melchizedek has to be the Planetary Prince for 4 different worlds?  Thank you.

Weydevu

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2022, 13:53:08 pm »
Hello Weydevu,
That is part of the answer Weydevu, but Mantutia says they (Nebadon and the Universal Father) insist that the Planetary Prince for those planets in the worst shape due to the Lucifer rebellion stand together as a future federation of their own!  For that reason they must be adjudicated together, and that is brand new information to me too and thank your for the question!

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK - "I dare not make that kind of announcement, but Ron can as an exemplary quality of transmission we have seldom seen on any planet except for Urantia. 

"Further, Weydevu, you are running fast and hard to keep yourself well informed.  So let me inform you:

"We assign you to extra work in a little while, and so keep yourself fit and ready to take on some work you alone can do.  Not to worry just yet, but you will know when the time comes for sure.  K"

[Thank you Mantutia, and as a Chief of Revelation, you sure come through, don't you!  Ron]

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2022, 15:43:21 pm »
Thank you Ron and Mantutia, that sound like very good news to me. Thank you.

Weydevu