Author Topic: To Our Chinese Guests On Our Divine Intentions =The Magisterial Paradise Sons  (Read 8698 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The following transmission is from the Magisterial Sons SERARA and MONJORONSON to our Chinese Guests.  It is meant to betray no secrets but is in the native language of the majority of Chinese speaking people called Mandarin.  We have Ding Xin Liu to thank for this translation to our Chinese guests, and we hope English speaking individuals do not mind us using the language so many our Guests use.  Thank you.  Ron Besser/Admin

MESSAGE BELOW: (Click on picture to enlarge it to read better)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Merovingian, this is what the Missions is all about : to bring all the nations of the world to a compromise – socially, culturally and politically, so as to create union and not division among all peoples. Going by your way of judging the world situation actually, you are not against a change, but who is capable of bringing that change if not God Himself ? This forum is the only instrument, up to now, to help bring about this change, we can already see the results and if you feel that it is not the right place you are seeking for, there are many more outside that can satisfy your yearning. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.