Author Topic: Greetings from friends in the Mansion Worlds  (Read 4695 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Greetings from friends in the Mansion Worlds
« on: July 02, 2023, 10:13:31 am »
Transmission received by René
By the Adjuster and the Universal Father.

Saturday July 1, 2023, Phoenix AZ, 10:30 p.m. local time.

My adjuster, do you want to come?

The Adjuster -
"In effect, René de Nebadón, here I am by your side, we are observing all the subjects that you have imposed on yourself, it is with great pleasure that we invite you to continue in your service, the most noble that we have been able to assign to a mortal, and it is not without any suspicion that we started but we have seen the success in your hands more than all the offer of the Father to provide all his resources so that the work can be successful here some of your former colleagues who have passed to the other side of the veil want to congratulate you.

Rene -
Go ahead, who is it?

-I am Juan Hernández, your companion from Las Anonas, it has filled me with happiness for the work you shared when I was on Urantia. Today I am enjoying some benefits of that work, it is difficult to break down due to restrictions, but I assure you that I will help you and I will form a group with some who have advanced a little in the doctrine. For my part, I thank the creator for seeing me placed in your path. I am Juan Hernández, your partner came to retire.
 Thank you Juan, I missed you a lot and your departure hurt me.

Sincerely Rene

My father, I am grateful for the opportunity that he has given me to establish contact now. If that is your wish and there is someone else who is interested, I am open to communication.

The Adjuster -
"In effect, contact is open to all those who in life participated in the esoteric teachings and who have revived today and in what way.
"In effect. This is your Adjuster welcoming a collaborator of who in life was Samael Aún Weor.

SAW Contributor-
 "The name is not important, I am open to forming a group with knowledgeable elements of esotericism to learn your procedures.

René-
 Thank you, we will be attentive to transmit basic procedures to hear the Voice of God, this is René de Nebadon, the name given by my Universal Father in reference to my origin from the Universe of Nebadon, or that is all, humbly the host of the lightlines in Spanish, see you soon.

The Universal Father -
 "Well done Rene of Nebadon. This is your Universal Father giving the go-ahead to these meetings that clearly appears reversed; that is, instead of coming from high places, the teachings come from the material worlds of a mere mortal

Rene -
 Thank you Father here all the merit is yours I am just a simple messenger thank you.

The Universal Father -
 "This is your universal father leaving the scene."

Rene -
Right now, right now we are sending a message to the companions on the Mansion Worlds where you are, please stay online.
 "Today our knowledge is based on paying attention to what reaches our brain, having achieved mental stillness, the voice of our Personal Adjuster becomes latent and audible.
 "The progressive advance is little by little, they must write down in their notebooks each transmission received completely ordered and delicately submit to the will of the Father, it is essential without objecting or analyzing, reasoning must be left aside, the service we provide is for carry instructions, such as doing the will of the Father both in heaven and on earth, do not be surprised because we basically use our earthly verb; however, new ideas flow constantly and you must be alert to the prompts or calls that we receive in the background of our mind.
 "It is necessary to put the subconscious aside, be aware of the intrusions of the rebels; the bodies of seraphim faithful to the mother spirit who rebelled and the followers of the extinct supreme god and even the former evildoers disciples of Lucifer, Caligastia, daligastia and many others this can be extended but we will leave our start giving brevity.

"Be all in the peace of Michael of Nebadon our Father who protects you. Until next time"

End

René
« Last Edit: July 02, 2023, 12:59:11 pm by Rene A Duran »