Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Larry,  
           Alice Bailey was also one of the authors that inspired me. I "devoured"
her books. I went on to read Blavatsky, Swedenborg, Lorber, Gurdjieff,
Ouspensky and many others. "A Course In Miracles" remains one of my
favourites along with "The Aquarian Gospel Of Jesus The Christ".
All of these wonderful authors played such an important part in the lives
of so many of us and I would like to say a big "Thank you" to them all.

Lemuel
Music Compositions And Other Artistic Expressions / Re: Life is a Gift
« Last post by occerpa on Today at 01:03:52 am »
Greetings Moises, what an incredible Wednesday Ligthline written version service; you are really an envoy of God; many thanks. And thank you also for that song so catchy, sentimental and with a very important message. Blessings
Jesus said the return is not off the table. Neither are the missions.
(I speak for myself:)
We sit, rather frustrated, making excuses, filling in gaps, speculating, trying to imagine what is going on, our frustration edging out patience and peace.

We wish Jesus would come.
And yet. . .
And then we think of the times in the past when we thought Jesus would return and think of the social situations of the times. Ugh. No way would his return in those past times have been successful. Now we know why. The supreme.
We are now looking at social conditions of growing gun violence, people dying in Asia, chaos, and looming earth movements.
Weather is extreme in all directions, we are caught in the middle, and wishing for Jesus to return. . .

Hold on a sec!

OK TA, what is the song?

We wait. No we don't. Jesus is growing by leaps and bounds with the new responsibilities he has in the Universe, and in the Federation. His responsibilities as Deity on Urantia, puts him in new shoes, so to speak.

We sit, speculating,thinking of what he might be doing and thinking of what we might be doing in the future when he is here.
But speculation is not truth. It is potential.
What we are learning is that potentials are going to part of our future too. We can't be creative without thinking and speculating of the pros and cons, the wishes, the hoped for's, the let's avoid that's. . .

So here we are, growing by leaps and bounds, just like Jesus. The potentials that surround us are growing. Our capacities for new spiritual heights are presenting themselves moment by moment.
Are we aware that each moment that passes while we "wait" is a whole universe of new possibilities, that we haven't considered?

What we do right now seems mundane, but a universe of our own, called experience, is under construction right before our very eyes.
Where am I going with this?
Perhaps a long wait is in store for us.
And in the very meanwhile, a whole new universe is under construction, and our participation will be a creative effort only we can contribute.
The organization of the New Universe Age is no small thing. And every one of us is creating our own niche in it with every moment that passes. People we meet join hands with us in the experience we are drawing on.
We are not waiting long. We are simply aging like a fine wine, or rising like a loaf of bread. It has to be done so we can reach the maximum of beauty and goodness the Father wants.

Here is a song that so poignantly reaches for this vision: It is the first song in the Muppet Movie.

The song The Rainbow Connection sung by Kermit the Frog:

[Verse 1]
Why are there so many
Songs about rainbows
And what's on the other side?
Rainbows are visions
But only illusions
And rainbows have nothing to hide
So we've been told and some choose to believe it
I know they're wrong wait and see

[Hook]
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

[Verse 2]
Who said that every wish
Would be heard and answered
When wished on the morning star?
Somebody thought of that
And someone believed it
Look what it's done so far

What's so amazing that keeps us stargazing
And what do we think we might see?

[Hook]

[Bridge]
All of us under its spell
We know that it's probably magic

[Verse 3]
Have you been half asleep
And have you heard voices?
I've heard them calling my name
Is this the sweet sound
That calls the young sailors?
The voice might be one and the same
I've heard it too many times to ignore it:
It's something that I'm supposed to be

[Hook]
Da-da-da-dee-da-da dum
Da-da-da-da-dee-da-da-doo

One to check out is Dr. Seuss' book Oh The Thinks You Can Think!

My best to you all, Carole
General Discussion / Re: Some Scientists Believe the Universe Is Conscious
« Last post by LarryG on June 17, 2021, 10:30:18 pm »
When I was just in that period of discovery in the late 60s in San Francisco one of those initial  books I “chanced”  upon was a book by Alice Bailey called “ The Consciousness Of The Atom”.    It was a real eye opener.    LarryG
General Discussion / Some Scientists Believe the Universe Is Conscious
« Last post by gcmeyer83 on June 17, 2021, 06:11:40 pm »
I found this link on the internet today and sounded as way out as the first time I started reading The Urantia Book. If Ron does already know how this relates to what we know maybe he can get Rayson to explain it.  Way too much for me other than it makes a little sense.
Some Scientists Believe the Universe Is Conscious

https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/a36329671/is-the-universe-conscious/?utm_source=pocket-newtab
LIGHTLINE ESPAÑA / LIGHTLINE ESPAÑA
« Last post by Lemuel on June 17, 2021, 03:14:25 pm »
Tarkas was our MC for tonight´s Lightline with a brief update on the latest
situation.
Thursday the 24th June the next Lightline España at 20:00 hrs Local
Todos son Bienvenidos.
Lemuel

https://fccdl.in/Omml9ua36g
Thank you Mr Moses for this transcription. Thank you all. 
Important information about personnalities. 
Some Thoughts Muses & Meanderings / Re: China in Africa
« Last post by Clency on June 17, 2021, 01:07:39 pm »
Thank you Sue and Ron for your inputs, but let me add something else. The incursion of China planned by the two small South-East Asian countries has certainly been dealt with by Celestials, which I am well aware of, hence avoiding a calamity, but the tension is still palpable, it is not all over, the situation can repeat itself at any time. It is to be known that China is in control of the south coast of Africa and that she has an opened-eye on all the sea traffic in the Indian Ocean which is the main road to South-East Asia. On the other hand, to counter the over-control of China in this region, the US and India have both a military base on two islands, part of my country-of-birth’s territories, which have been rented for X years. This is to point out how deasy the situation is actually in that region.
Hi Ron,
Yes I do save them all but not online.
You are welcome and thank you very much Ron.

Love and Blessings,
Moses
General Discussion / A Tipsy Worlds and Two Glasses of Cheer to Ya
« Last post by Ron Besser on June 17, 2021, 10:28:46 am »
I post a picture of an advertisement I received this morning from an Old Time Radio collection about how old time radio handles intoxication as comedy and news.  I was especially struck by our diddled dame delivering two glasses of bubbly to someone off camera and how she got service off her chest.  Just some fun.  That's all.  Cheers!  Ron

PS - click on the paperclip to enlarge it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10