Author Topic: 23 Bulletin 23 Infinity of The Master Universe - is published 08 Feb 2021  (Read 1253 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
At long last, 23 is ready to read and is offered here first as it needs to go out to the large email list which I have not gotten around to yet.  Bulletin 23 looks at the Master Universe as a total creation and contains at least two warnings for the world as we have a Master Force organizers warn that there little trip to Mars will end in the death of the astronauts if they do not re-calibrate lander materials and course trajectory to Mars.

The second warning is the Rescue Deity RA placing me on notice that certain Infinity concepts and how they are explained are fine, but that Infinity itself is backing off some Urantia protection plans because it must react to our over population and too many non humans living on the planet as a retrograde evolution in the Urantia population.  Reading it is harsh to hear.

23 also examines vocabulary of Infinity and additional pre-mass particles taking origin in Infinity,  You may come out of this quite a Urantia expert on Infinity if you are not  careful. 

Here is the link to download or just read it.

https://app.box.com/shared/static/vj5ikbruz3dx4sy5fzdp6x1pypbcrm6s.pdf

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline newstarsaphire

• Administrator
  • Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Re: 23 Bulletin 23 Infinity of The Master Universe - is published 08 Feb 2021
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 11:18:53 pm »
I probably shouldn't admit this but Bulletin 23 puts me three behind in my reading I have to get caught up on, not that I'm not interested just that stuff keeps happening.   I see a Bulletin reading marathon coming up in my very near future and that's something to look forward to as I love to take notes as I read and maybe it will help me absorb it all better, well I can always hope can't I?  
Thanks Ron for all the great reading material and learning opportunities and your tireless work.
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2021, 12:04:46 am »
Bulletin 23 examines what Infinity really is, defines some of its vocabulary, and reveals some additional pre-matter energy besides the Ultimaton and how they are used for Infinite integration. It also contains some explicit warnings over the retrogression of the human population on Urantia that have become, sadly, prehuman. They have no brain stems and cannot tell right from wrong. In addition there is an explicit warning from the Master Force Organizers that NASA needs to re-examine material content of its Mars lander and trajectory calculations for the rocket. They warn our astronauts would die as it is now planned. We welcome your comments as well and thank you for your review of the material contained in this Bulletin 23 from the Magisterial Foundation. It sincerely represents new epochal revelation for your information. Thank you.

Ron Besser / Director

The Magisterial Foundation

=======

I highlighted the phrase "They have no brain stems and cannot tell right from wrong. This text above was forwarded together with the Serara Forum bulletin 23 by email, and I read the text just now.

=======

I highlighted the phrase they cannot distinguish between right and wrong, for a very important reason that I will explain next.

Rather a short introduction.

Big Brother Brasil is taking place here in Brazil, as it happens every year in January, usually starting in the middle or at the end of January each year, and lasts for approximately 100 days in which several participants stay in a large house guarded by cameras 24 hours a day.

I believe you know, because there are several versions of Big Brother on television from different countries in the world and, unless mistaken, the original version is authorized by the Dutch version that made the format franchise for many countries around the world.

Something different happened in this year 2021, and I will mention a participant who has just been disqualified recently, unless mistaken, this Sunday, February 7, 2021, in the morning or in the morning.

This participant stirred the whole class of participants, usually after some party where he drank a lot of alcoholic drinks and, thus, caused embarrassing situations in the whole group.

For example, this participant who was disqualified wanted to separate the group of members of the black race, in which he is a member, so that this entire group of black people would vote against the white race.

This generated enormous discomfort in practically the entire group of members, because this criterion, according to most people who have common sense, is not the correct criterion, because regardless of race, what should be taken into account is the personality of each one.

Martin Luther King Jr. already said, possibly the most famous black martyr of the world, who, in a nutshell, dreamed that someday people would be evaluated not for their skin color, but because of their personality.

So, one of the members of the black race went to talk to him, the participant who ended up being disqualified, to try to shed light on this participant who seemed to be totally lost, saying, in summary, that it was not to take the Big Brother game so seriously, as it is necessary to distinguish what is right and what is wrong.

That was when this member who shook the whole class until he was disqualified, replied: - I don't know what is right and what is wrong.

This was the most striking phrase that I saw in all the Big Brothers Brazil that has been going on for many years.

In this way, I pray that God will help these people who do not know what is right and what is wrong, so that they can find a light, with much love, and that they can seek an inner light to know what is right and what is wrong.

=======

Post Scriptum:

The gigantic absurdities and misunderstandings of the current president of Brazil, for example, with the sabotage in the fight against covid-19 in Brazil, among other absurdities, make me think: - Does he not know what is right and what is wrong?

To be a candidate for president of a country, there should be a test to verify that this candidate knows what is right and what is wrong, by a committee of renowned and independent psychologists from the country itself and even by an international committee to prevent eventual corrupt government would buy (corruption) the members of this committee to vote for approval, even if the indicators indicated that the candidate is unfit for a democratic public office. This, perhaps, will soon bring about a spiritual renewal of the planet to preserve the democracies of the world against candidates who do not know what is right and what is wrong.

=======
Post Scriptum2:

Yesterday, Monday, another impechment request was filed against the current president of Brazil, adding up to dozens of impechement requests.

There are requests for impechment, for example, from various sectors of Brazilian society, and I will mention some, unless mistaken, from some sectors of the Brazilian press, from the Brazilian Bar Association, from leaders of various religions in Brazil, from law students and medical students from renowned colleges in Brazil, and yesterday's was, in my view, the most significant.

Yesterday, it was the turn of the medical profession and scientists in Brazil to ask for impechment.

It does not matter if at least one of the many requests for impechment will be accepted by the President of the Chamber of Deputies. What matters is that this record remains for the history of Brazil and the world, about people who manage to come to power, but cannot distinguish what is right and what is wrong.
=======

Bulletin 23 examines what Infinity really is, defines some of its vocabulary, and reveals some additional pre-matter energy besides the Ultimaton and how they are used for Infinite integration. It also contains some explicit warnings over the retrogression of the human population on Urantia that have become, sadly, prehuman. They have no brain stems and cannot tell right from wrong. In addition there is an explicit warning from the Master Force Organizers that NASA needs to re-examine material content of its Mars lander and trajectory calculations for the rocket. They warn our astronauts would die as it is now planned. We welcome your comments as well and thank you for your review of the material contained in this Bulletin 23 from the Magisterial Foundation. It sincerely represents new epochal revelation for your information. Thank you.

Ron Besser/Director

The Magisterial Foundation

=======

Eu destaquei a frase "They have no brain stems and cannot tell right from wrong....[...]... Ele também contém algumas advertências explícitas sobre o retrocesso da população humana em Urântia que se tornou, infelizmente, pré-humana. Eles não têm raízes cerebrais e não conseguem distinguir o certo do errado...[...]... Este texto acima, foi encaminhado junto com o boletim 23 do Fórum Serara pelo e-mail, sendo que eu li o texto agora a pouco.

=======

Eu destaquei a frase eles não conseguem distinguir o certo e o errado, por um motivo muito importante que vou explicar em seguida.

Antes uma pequena introdução.

Aqui no Brasil está ocorrendo o Big Brother Brasil, como ocorre todos os anos em janeiro, normalmente, começa na metade ou no final do mês de janeiro de cada ano, e tem duração aproximada de 100 dias em que várias participantes ficam em uma grande casa vigiada por câmeras 24 horas por dia.

Eu acredito que vocês conhecem, pois existem várias versões do Big Brother na televisão de diversos países do mundo e, salvo engano, a versão original é autorizada pela versão holandesa que fez franquia do formato para muitos países em todo o mundo.

Aconteceu algo diferente neste ano de 2021, e eu vou mencionar um participante que acabou de ser desclassificado recentemente, salvo engano, neste domingo, 07 de fevereiro de 2021, de madrugada ou de manhã.

Este participante agitou toda a turma de participantes, normalmente, depois de alguma festa em que tomava muita bebida alcóolica e, assim, provocava situações constrangedoras em todo o grupo.

Por exemplo, este participante que foi desclassificado queria separar o grupo de integrantes da raça negra, em que ele faz parte, para que todo este grupo da raça negra votasse contra a raça branca.

Isto gerou um desconforto enorme em praticamente toda a turma de integrantes, pois este critério, conforme a maioria das pessoas que tem bom senso, não é o critério correto, pois independentemente de raça, o que deve ser levado em conta é a personalidade de cada um.

Já dizia Martin Luther King Jr., possivelmente o martir mais famoso da raça negra do mundo, que, disse em síntese, que sonhava um dia que as pessoas fossem avaliadas não pela cor da pele, mas em razão de sua personalidade.

Então, um dos integrantes da raça negra foi conversar com ele, o participante que acabou sendo desclassificado, para tentar dar uma luz para este participante que parecia estar totalmente perdido, dizendo, em síntese, que não era para levar o jogo do Big Brother tão a sério, pois é necessário distinguir o que é certo e o que é errado.

Foi quando este integrante que agitou toda a turma até ser desclassificado, respondeu: - Eu não sei o que é certo e o que é errado.

Esta foi a frase mais marcante que eu vi em todos os Big Brothers Brasil que acontece há muitos anos.

Desta forma, eu rezo para que Deus ajude a estas pessoas que não sabem o que é certo e o que é errado, para que consigam encontrar uma luz, com muito amor, e que consigam buscar uma luz interior para saberem o que é certo e o que é errado.

=======

Post Scriptum:

Os gigantescos absurdos e equívocos do atual presidente do Brasil, por exemplo, com a sabotagem no combate ao covid-19 no Brasil, entre outros absurdos, me faz pensar: - Será que ele não sabe o que é certo e o que é errado?

Para ser um candidato a presidente de um país deveria haver um teste para verificar se este candidato sabe o que é certo e o que é errado, por um comitê de psicólogos renomados e independentes do próprio país e até de um comitê internacional para evitar que eventual governo corrupto comprasse (corrupção) os integrantes deste cômite para votarem a aprovação, mesmo que os indicadores apontassem que o candidato é inapto a um cargo público democrático. Isto, quem sabe, acontecerá, em breve, eu uma renovação espiritual do planeta para preservar as democracias do mundo contra candidatos que não sabem o que é certo e o que é errado.

=======
Post Scriptum2:

Ontem, segunda-feira, foi protocolado mais um pedido de impechment contra o atual presidente do Brasil, somando dezenas de pedidos de impechement.

Existem pedido de impechment, por exemplo, de vários setores da sociedade brasileira, e eu vou mencionar alguns, salvo engano, de alguns setores da imprensa brasileira, da Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil, de líderes de várias religiões no Brasil, de estudantes de direito e de estudantes de medicina de faculdades conceituadas no Brasil, e, a de ontem, foi ao meu ver, a mais significativa.

Ontem, foi a vez da classe médica e de cientistas do Brasil de pedirem o impechment.

Não importa se no mínimo um dos muitos pedidos de impechment ira ser aceitos  pelo presidente da Câmara dos deputados. O que importa é que fica este registro para a história do Brasil e do mundo, sobre pessoas que conseguem chegar ao poder, mas não conseguem distinguir o que é certo e o que é errado.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 06:54:33 am by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2021, 01:56:19 pm »
Ron, thank you for this masterpiece Bulletin 23 you have produced (plus Bulletin 21 and 22). It surpasses everything, next to the UB when I first found that great revelation. So much has become easier to understand (and so much I still do not understand!), but I will continue to get a good grasp of all material that you have presented to so many who will enjoy reading this. It gives me the feeling as if I am going from a world citizen to cosmic citizen
and even touch upon Infinity.  This work is literally and figuratively an "out of this world" masterpiece. Thank you so much Ron. Elise

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2021, 12:07:30 pm »
Speaking in terms of The Master Universe it's been reveal to us only 10% of all the created worlds are inhabited. That's close to 70 trillion uninhabited worlds in the Grand Universe.
That being said, what is the FATHER'S PURPOSE for all those uninhabited worlds?

RON -  Ten trillion inhabited worlds are forecast for each superuniverse.  That is 1,000 Local Universes per each superuniverse, and each Local Universe is designed to produce 10 million human inhabited worlds.  Nebadon, our own Local Universe was designed for 10 million inhabited worlds, and today has accomplished 3.68 Million human and sub-human worlds to date.  I often round that to 3.7 million but the more precise is 3.68 million today.   Today, Nebadon is about one-third complete to build that number of inhabited worlds, but because of the rebellion and insurrection, Nebadon will no longer provide the full amount forecast.  Total inhabited worlds for Nebadon is expected to be completed to be about 7.35 or so inhabited worlds.  Other Local Universes are cutting back as well,  and so the expect 70 trillion total worlds of time-space completion, is forecast to now total about 9.8 trillion per superuniverse.  Te purpose is to provide souls to train and have ascend into perfection and usually become administrators of the Master Universe government.  That has not changed.

Electromagnetism Interloculator: You said "it is revealed that Interloculator number three (3) relates to lightning;
Interloculator five (5) relates to the central core inside the earth which will always
exist as an elemental metallic material, and that is true for any inhabited planet."

RON - Insofar as we have learned, inhabited planets have all metallic cores.  I would guess there are exceptions but they are not mentioned mostly because that would not be a routine or revealable review which they are saying they never divulge to Urantia for the time being.

What are the other Interloculators dealing with electromagnetism?  Would friction of any kind be one of them?

RON - I have asked the same question and they admit that the spinning of the earth on its axis does create electricity of a random kind called static.  It is quite significant and is useful to learn,

Vectors:  Though you explain it;   "A vector is the energy within Infinity which sometimes produces, and
sometimes forces the steps to take place at all, and on a material sphere, it is vectors
which drive an energy onto a material planet to create an effect."    Can you give a layman's example?

I look it up and it said ---magnitude & direction

RON -   A good example at work are miracles.  Another is environmental corrections, for example the removal of chlorine and fluoride from contributing fire to our earth breathing atmosphere which would catch fire if they were not removed.

Is linear gravity, earth gravity?

Earth gravity is all solar system and other solar system gravity.  We have no direct relationship with Absolute gravity in time and space at all, and as I explained in Bulletin 23. Absolute gravity does influence the transmission of light particles but it is linear gravity that has the strongest of effects but they are indirect and our human senses do not pick any of that up.  But if you are Einstein calculating light and gravity effects on universe phenomena you would notice Absolute gravity as well as linear gravity both.  That is very rich for our blood and we are aware of linear gravity only.

Hope that helps.
R

Thank you for the tireless effort you put into these revelations through all your bodily pain. AND THE WORLD KNOWS NOT.

Domtia

weydevu
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 02:12:47 pm by Ron Besser »

Wenebojo

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2021, 01:32:33 pm »
Weydevu, try to go within and transmit your own answer ? It has been said of ole' that the " Kingdom is within you." Indeed as we have read in our history book Urantia our very Father MICHAEl was created by the UNIVERSAL FATHER and the ETERNAL SON and so have we recently been inoculated now with the ETERNAL SON fragment to our FATHER fragment at least on a micro scale. They are now the cure to our dis-ease.
This is MICHAEL of Nebadon speaking now. Indeed Wenebojo is transmitting the truth that can and will set you all free, if you let us. As for your inquiry about what is the FATHER'S purpose for all these inhabited worlds, meaning non-human or likewise being living there not or the absence of such beings. Let me rewind your journey for you. As you have read, life as you know for humanity evolved from animalistic and even simple habitats. So to is a space of life reserved for every other mirid life around you to upstep themselves to also assume a form like yourself. This is the very reason for these other hatcheries or greenhouses known as you like to call uninhabited worlds a plenty. You have a saying there don't you ? " What is good for the goose is good for the gander."  I step back now only because this transmitter must go to work. I hope this may answer one of your questions for now. Good day. K

Offline Maruchi

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2021, 11:35:52 am »
In the picture of 'The Electron Is Being Formed', there seem to exist four (4) kinds of colored dots inside of it. They are black dot (interferon), light dot (ultimaton), dark gray dot and light gray dot. After an electron is structured to its form, three other dots seem to go out from it.

And one interesting thing to me personally is that the doughnut like shape of the electron is what I imagined for the shape of an electron in 2012. By this shape, I thought that an electron can make a rotating vortex field of the 'force charge', the medium of ether, around itself, where the blue line and arrows depict the change of the instantaneous magnetic field vector.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 11:56:11 am by Maruchi »
For a human to live in love is to think truly, word goodly and act beautifuly.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2021, 07:03:28 pm »
You are pushing me hard Maruchi because I am not a good physicist but a good writer of what the science labs tell me from on high.  First, let me say there were only meant to show you white dots (ultimaton assembly) and dark dots (interferon particle assembly).  Fully showing the formation of the electron takes more wizardly graphic work than I am capable of.  The electron shape shown is, I am told by the Science Officer, Rayson Himself a Magisterial Son with super science degrees, is 100 percent accurate. 

That is very important for you and all others to know.  Photographs supposedly of electrons are inaccurate in that the camera cannot catch the speed of rotation without blurring the picture.  I have shown the shape of the electron accurately, and the assembly of the premass energy/particles which form the electron's body.  I cannot show you as I do know how to do it that there are Haileson energies present.  But they are not dots but smears and are sub-represented energy in the electron that forces the electron to bow to the absolute gravity attraction of the core universe itself.

I did not represent all of this for the simple reason I cannot represent a graphic any better than I did show you, and besides that graphic is an apparent sub structure and not the full electron, for the full electron would only show the white dots in geometrical formations that look like diamonds on the surface so compact you could not see inside the fully formed electron.  In other words, to fully see the shape and elements within an electron you have to show it being in unfinished formed as when the electron is finished it would be coated with diamond like white granules that are really just the ultimatons forming its surface.  This graphic electron is about 40% formed as shown.

Hailesons, if you characterized them as people, make sure the material object inherently obeys the pull of Absolute Gravity, but they do not object to linear gravity they encounter in time and space.  What does react to linear gravity in sub particles like the electron are the appearance of Gravitons in sub particle bodies, but for some reason the electron never attaches Gravitons. but Protons do as a matter of their own formation.  I am told that the Proton attaches in its formation thirty-seven red rod ultimatons, forty-five blue rod ultimatons, and six green rod ultimatons.  The 87th Ultimaton to form a proton alone is unclassified and has no interior plasma rods.  An electron requires 100 ultimatons to form it; the proton 87 and sometimes 88 ultimatons to form it, while the neutron requires not just ultimatons but also a good number of interferon particles too just like the electron.  I cannot explain the significance but I can give you ultimaton contributions.

in this graphic make sure you understand that the electron shape is a I depicted it--  not unlike a doughnut--  but the width of the electron is far wider than it is side to side as I show it.  There is no hole in the electron and the entire shape spins so quickly it is sometimes a plasma, and sometimes a discrete magnet of sorts, and once in a while it is so excited it exhibits property of anti-gravity and no one even in time and space spirit understands why that happens or how it stops.  The speed of rotation is about the same speed of rotation of an atom of hydrogen, and that is hard to measure on our planet, but as an aside, if you took the speed of the electrons around the hydrogen nucleus, and multiplied that by ten, you would have very close the speed of electron spin.

I have spoken to more than you asked, but strike while the iron is hot when they are ready to provide a lot more information than we had before.  You Maruchi should ask more of these types of questions because they trigger new revelation I am not aware of yet myself.  Give some new questions a try and I will respond.  Thank you. 
Ron Besser/Bulletin 23
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania