Author Topic: China in Africa  (Read 203 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
China in Africa
« on: June 17, 2021, 05:59:37 am »
What is China up to in Africa ? This is the big question all geo-politicians are asking themselves. China is investing massively in Africa and many countries are indebted to the Chinese development projects on the African continent and it is now targeting the Indian Ocean which is full of natural resources. India is decided not to let the playground alone to China and is enforcing its presence in this region by making diplomatic agreement with the different islands scattered in the Indian Ocean, including my country of birth. I presume, and it is only a presumption from my own observation, China and India are assuredly the two countries to start a world conflict.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: China in Africa
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2021, 08:29:10 am »
Hi Clency,
What you bring up concerning China’s interest is a rather heated controversy politically. As you and others may be aware the Chinese policy of the Belt and Roads Initiative which, as I understand it, to be an economic stimulation for those countries that see a vested interest, of sorts, to get the Chinese to invest in certain constructions but there is also some revelations made here by Australian sources that it is discovered to be a rather concerning financial trap problem that the BRI develops as a form of, not only economic coercion, but also that it creates the problem of those countries that take this on will end up indebted to a certain extent to paying back China some, if not most, of those investments. It has raised some alarm bells in my country by our federal government and for which have made an effort to stymie and deflect what China is doing to those countries that may be economically vulnerable financially. That's as far as I know from the reports coming out in some months now and as a result it has caused some bilateral friction between the Australian Government and the People’s Republic of China. 

It looks enticing and all, but it does come with some pitfalls for the unwary who sign up to such a scheme that China seems to be so clever to create and make a great wave in multilateral government involvement in fostering construction, commerce and trade in various regions in the South East Asia and Pacific zones of economic growth. On China’s part it is a massive undertaking financially and it is also gaining some interest now from the European Union lately with Biden meeting up with the leaders in the recent G7 summit meeting. I think also as to what is happening recently with the COVID Pandemic, there is a change in the way commerce is due to the huge demand for PPE production and supply along with the rapid requirement for vaccine production, distribution and transportation and so on. 

Just recently there are reports also coming that certain large shipping ports in and around southern China are getting so queued up at sea waiting to load shipping containers on these large container ships for transportation to various other locations for supply. But it is so clogged up due to the recent Delta outbreak that China is now dealing with that is affecting these shipping dock loaders and other personnel that are forced to quarantine and cannot work. As such, this causes delays in the supply chain. The real worry is that eventually it will cause inflation, prices of goods will increase due to stock shortages and delays in deliveries of goods from China. If you recall the incident of the MV Evergiven that blocked the Suez Canal is anything to go by then this huge clogging up of waiting container ships at sea is truly enormous. This is a rapidly evolving situation as these news media reports are only just coming to my attention. It means that even though certain policies may be out there, the COVID pandemic with these rapid mutations that are causing more outbreaks are having some negative impact on the way supply can be managed. Sadly, some of the supply workers who handle vital supply, transportation and shipping are getting too sick to work and so on.

I think it all means too that we need to keep our eye on what is happening around us.  Thanks for the subject. 

Sue/7inOcean

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2021, 10:02:00 am »
To add to the unease you state Clency, yesterday's Lightline (Wednesday with Amethyst) had an emergency aspect to it which disarranged the normal way Lightline is usually run.  Archangel phased seraphim Solemnia rearranged the meeting to reward me with a speech that warned of a war breaking out in southeast Asia over issues associated with China and smaller nations around the China Sea.  It took about half an hour before it was reported that the emergency was over because troops were not deployed as spirit was hearing from those multinational governments. 

I note this to you:  spirit is now concerned that if war breaks out with China and southeastern Asia countries, plus ware from India which is adamantly sure China means to establish influence to press India out of a trade development with Africa around the Indian Ocean and beyond, it affects the Second Return and the ways Urantia may be reestablished as a world of its own.  We were told that Urantia could be left to die if it allows a general defensive war with China, India, nations states of Africa, to flourish and/or fully establish itself.

I would say thanks to yesterday's Lightline we also inadvertently established a way to operate when an emergency of hostile nature breaks out which it nearly did as that Lightline was operating.  I am not doing anything but to advise you this happened and have not much to say about what nearly happened and how spirit reacted to it regarding pending spiritual Missions to our world.  Thank you. 

RON
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2021, 01:07:39 pm »
Thank you Sue and Ron for your inputs, but let me add something else. The incursion of China planned by the two small South-East Asian countries has certainly been dealt with by Celestials, which I am well aware of, hence avoiding a calamity, but the tension is still palpable, it is not all over, the situation can repeat itself at any time. It is to be known that China is in control of the south coast of Africa and that she has an opened-eye on all the sea traffic in the Indian Ocean which is the main road to South-East Asia. On the other hand, to counter the over-control of China in this region, the US and India have both a military base on two islands, part of my country-of-birth’s territories, which have been rented for X years. This is to point out how deasy the situation is actually in that region.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.