Author Topic: Happy Birthday Ron!  (Read 121 times)

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Happy Birthday Ron!
« on: June 09, 2021, 10:40:04 am »
Happy belated 79th birthday Ron!

We celebrate life with each passing birthday and those numbers keep rising in our favor. We are so blessed that you are here Ron, thanks Father and Bozutu!

Enjoy a wonderful glass of wine, may pain cease forever, we all love you and thank you.

All blessing to you,
Valerie

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Happy Birthday Ron!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 10:50:48 am »
I thank you very much Valerie.  Being 79, and not a belated birthday, but today is the bullseye and THE day I wound up in this place called Urantia.  All you did the same thing too including you Valerie, and your ticket is stamped URANTIA too, and that is hard to say to some on the mansion worlds yet as they still want to call it EARTH.  Well, it is earth too and I am a student and a birthday haunt too and thank you most deeply for the good will and well wishing you give me.  Happy Birthday to you too Valerie when the lottery of life wheel comes around to you again this next time for you.  Thank you!  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 11:02:40 am »
Ron receives my congratulations on this another year more than crowns today. In your case, I consider that the number of years you accumulate matters very little because you are so close to having nothing more to do with this slavery imposed on us by that executioner who is time for mortals. Last year I asked if, being you closer to the morontia life than to the human one, you had to start celebrating the day of your morontia birth as well? Anyway, today I celebrate with you this June 9 (a month before my birthday) with a couple of glasses of Jegermeister, for being our best friend today: May the Universal Father and our Creator Father Michael of Nebadon pour out many Blessings to you. 
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2021, 02:47:46 pm »
Happy Birthday Ron and all of June 2021's Birthdays.

To see the birthdays who are members of the Serara Forum, click on the link below (calendar):

https://forum.serara.org/index.php?action=calendar

JUNE / 2021
Birthdays: Truthseeker (69)
===
Birthdays: Ron Besser (79)
===
Birthdays: Pliktarious (69)
===
Birthdays: CMB3 (51)
===
Birthdays: GaryP (75)
===

In my prayers I ask God that the Missions of God on our planet arrive soon, including the return of Jesus, and if possible, that you, Ron Besser, administrator of Forum Serara, are alive in physical body and strong leading a possible team of human beings who can serve as support, as support, of the Missions of God, and that in this team are all or almost everyone here at the Serara Forum that they wish to serve, in the physical and bodily field or in the morontia or spiritual field if some members Serara Forum will not have it in the physical body when the Missions of God arrive, if that happens. All are possibilities. I pray to God that the various Missions of God, including the return of Jesus will happen, that is, the possibilities will become reality.

Post Scriptum: For Serara Forum members who have not registered their birthday in the Serara Forum registration, I believe that it is possible to do this, that is, the registration update informing the birthday. It's great to have a birthday calendar with the correct dates so everyone knows the birthdays of the month.

======= 

Feliz Aniversário Ron e a todos aniversariantes do mês de junho de 2021. 

Para ver os aniversariantes que são membros do Fórum Serara clique no link abaixo (calendário):

https://forum.serara.org/index.php?action=calendar

JUNHO / 2021
Birthdays: Truthseeker (69)
===
Birthdays: Ron Besser (79)
=== 
Birthdays: Pliktarious (69)
=== 
Birthdays: CMB3 (51)
=== 
Birthdays: GaryP (75)
=== 

Em minhas orações eu peço a Deus para que chegue logo as Missões de Deus em nosso planeta, incluindo o retorno de Jesus, e se possível, que você, Ron Besser, administrador do Forum Serara, esteja vivo em corpo físico e forte liderando uma possível equipe de seres humanos que poderão servir como apoio, como suporte, das Missões de Deus, e que nessa equipe estejam todos ou quase todos aqui do Fórum Serara que assim desejarem servir, no campo físico e corporal ou no campo moroncial ou espiritual caso alguns membros do Fórum Serara não tiverem no corpo físico quando as Missões de Deus chegarem, se assim isso acontecer. Tudo são possibilidades. Eu rezo para Deus que as diversas Missões de Deus, incluindo o retorno de Jesus aconteçam, ou seja, as possibilidades se tornem realidade. 

Post Scriptum: Aos membros do Fórum Serara que não registraram o aniversário no cadastro do Fórum Serara, eu acredito que isto é possível de ser feito ou seja, a atualização do cadastro informando o aniversário. É muito bom ter um calendário de aniversários com datas corretas para que todos saibam os aniversariantes do mês.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2021, 03:10:45 pm »
Ron, yesterday I realized while listening to Lightline and was reassured reading today’s replies from you that your great sense of humor is what kept you sane over the years, considering the circumstances. I delight in it for I have some too but more pickling, and want to let you know that your cheery attitude is contagious.

My BIG day is ‘111’ that reminds me of the light of the world each year according to Theomatics bible code. I felt special at the time of discovery, for the ambulance had to pull over to the culdesak of the little village road to welcome me in front of mother Mary’s stature holding her baby Jesus.  
Valerie

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2021, 06:10:50 pm »
I also want wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ron, reaching a milestone like this  is great , we all know  the attacks you have faced from the insurrectionists and perhaps we are not aware  of all  of those just because  you are the one in the mortal flesh  who prepares the world  to know the will of God . You are an inspiration  to all of Us
Thank you for all do.

René

Offline gcmeyer83

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2021, 09:55:29 am »
Not sure I want to list my Birthday, I don't want to know how old I am getting lol