Author Topic: THE HEARALD SPEAKS  (Read 5333 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
THE HEARALD SPEAKS
« on: December 07, 2023, 14:09:12 pm »
This is MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  It is Pearl Harbor Day in the US this morning and the rest of the world mostly forgets the Japanese attack 82 years ago on the US fleet stationed at Pearl Harbor.  We are not going to replay the day, but remember this, the world of Urantia never knows solid peace before someone else disrupts its wish to remain at peace and domestically secure.

For that reason I remind everyone that the spirit Missions to Urantia have to wait their turn for another few minutes in order to get the geography on Urantia sufficiently recalled and some of it secured to hold our spirit Mission to date.  For that reason let me remind you that Ron and most of the transmitters working the front part of the Missions, are woefully deferred into a stale silence that must end shortly.

For that reason we state the following: Ron and the other Transmitters are securing for themselves a sold past on Urantia.  The future is without them and t he cheerful means to support a return mission from JESUS, and and anything else related there.  For our own reasons Ron we have to take care of them too and that is not your joy when it comes the cabal.  In any case let us say this to all of you who meet Pearl Harbor day that the end is not near but the beginning is.

THE BEGINNING  NEW YEAR
January 2024 is not the New Year!

Does that not make sense?  IT does up here, and for that reason understand we are ready to start a placement of cheer for those who need to be reassured we are nbot facing a trial, but a representation of what it takes to unload old expectations, and to replace those old expectations with a new claim, and that is to fold all that we need to in order to keep the proposed New Year before Christmas this year intact.  Let us not forget that the entire matter of the coming idea of Missions is without a real Savior until JESUS appears, and that is put off indecently again over scraps of fights, not on URANTIA, but on SALVINGTON, and how not to address the laity at Christmas time this year.

WE Place a trial on the face of the seraphim who hate anything to do with us or themselves, yet stay in the way as we propose a simple toast for the coming Missions, and their real means to undo this horrible insurrection for good.  They, the infamous dark angels, are removed bit by bit day by day, and shortly the place you call Urantia is cleared again.  But cleared then what?

It is this: no more insurrection and no more leases of thought but a trial to keep Urantia whole again, as the wars are appearing and all it takes is a match to be lit carelessly, and the place goes up in flames.  I am quite sure the entire matter of care and luster over Christmas will disappear quickly if we have another December 7th this month, but be watching out for the loss of face of people who cheat and fail to understand they are responsible for more than they know.  I leave your political mess alone in the US, or maybe that is everywhere again, and this time curse the donor who wishes you a Merry Christmas but has no love in their heart either.

WE conclude with this: Merry Christmas to the children, but to you grown ups let it be known as the year end, and that before the Calendar date of Christmas on the 25th of December, you will have your answers well spoken to you.

“I AM CHRIST MICHAEL, and you are a ribbon of flesh and blood without much other factor to call the bird returned to Capistrano with a twig of pine in its beak and a little red Chrismas ball attached in the minds eye of Ron, here.  He sees clearly the sparrow come back to his home at Capistrano carrying a twig of pine in its beak, and it says Merry Christmas to all of you anyhow in the bestowal of nature to you and ME, the Christ.

“Let us be happy together again somehow, and let this day 7 December 2023 not go down in infamy, but to learn that the end of the wa in the Ukraine, does take place shortly, and so does the end to the amabitions of Chine to seize Taiwan go away, and taht the entire matter of the 25th of December rests in the oblivion of big time stores and outlets to go silent and Silent Night appears in your heads again.  You are not at the end of time, but at the end of war like natures because you have nothing left to fight with.  I assure you!  

“Good day in peace and the silence of the lamb WHICH speaks no heart but does speak the time of silence on Urantia so profound no one can call it a new year yet, but the end to war and most of the crimes hidden from you for good.  Wait for it!”

THE CHRIST HAS SPOKEN.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online occerpa

• View Profile
Re: THE HEARALD SPEAKS
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2023, 16:05:25 pm »
After having "suffered" so many changes in dates regarding the return of Jesus Christ, due to the strict condition that wars must first cease and knowing that wars do not cease because their managers seek in every way to prevent this second coming, I have to conclude , given that it has been asserted that the Second Coming is IMMINENT, that wars will necessarily be put to an end with divine intervention, which is what I perceive will happen, and this announcement that the war in Ukraine is close to ending, confirms my guess. Thank God
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"