Author Topic: STATUS OF ANGELS  (Read 7853 times)

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
STATUS OF ANGELS
« on: December 13, 2023, 13:00:37 pm »
Can someone please refresh my memory on the status of Angels?  I'm aware that they defaulted in large numbers in 2019.  Those in the category of guardian seraphim (and others) are being revised into a new order and are no longer call seraphim.  Can you tell me what order they are call and what's their status?
Thank you.

Weydevu

Online JRL1944

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: STATUS OF ANGELS
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2023, 15:49:28 pm »
Weydevu,

Go to the search box type ANGEL and it will take you to what you are

looking for '' A new world order of Angels has been created due to to the 

NUA, they are the new AIDES of super angels.

I hope that help.

Best regards

Robert

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2023, 10:17:25 am »
Thank you Robert for your response, I did what you suggested and came up with nothing, I went through the TM archives and found a wealth of information but not what I was looking for. There are over 20 pages of information but not the timeline I was looking for unless I miss something, but I fret not for all my questions are eventually answered in due time.  Thanks for your response.

Weydevu

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2023, 12:24:57 pm »

Weydevu, your request for information is sure and clear, but the answer is not, and worse yet, it is very confusing at this moment in time to answer you categorically.  When I say that I mean there are so many variations on angelic standing no one definition is fully advising you.

The real answer is the status of the angels depends on which angel you a re talking about.

The destruction of the supreme being has cause a division of angels to fully rebel.  Why?  They feel that the Sons of God saw to his destruction and bitterly resent service God the Local Universe Sons.

But there is another issue between the angels of the realm and the Local Universes.  God the Father has decreed there is no longer a need for angels of the seraphic variety so long as the Local Universe Creative Spirits no longer expertly run their Local Universes without God the supreme.  They cannot because the supreme no longer exists entirely.  

Settle in your mind for the present time only, there is no official status of the angels until they decide they are part of the Master Universe and not just supreme acting entities.  Once they come to terms with that understanding, then they can serve the realm, not as supreme influences, but as angelic influences.

Now I expect you to have problems with that maybe.  Learn Weydevu there is no real chance for improvement to our universe life without the angels accepting they are not supreme acting entities any more.  They are, to put it starkly!  ANGELS! And  that is a fair emphasis Ron to get Weydevu and all other persons who cannot fathom the difference between what the supreme was and no longer is, and what the means to the creation of angles further more.  Angels continue to be created, but they are not held to the standard of god the supreme at all, but they are held to the standard of the Deity of the Infinite Spirit, and it is to that Absolute entity I turn to for a further explanation to you Weydevu.

THE INFINITE SPIRIT SPEAKS - "You Weydevu want a straight forward response from Ron, and he is one of the few who recognizes there is no sure answer at the current time to tell you the status of all angels.  Some of my angels are fully loyal and caring.   Some angels in the Local Universes  have refused to behave in accordance with the rules and laws except as they existed before the destruction of the supreme being in June of 2019 by   his insurrection and his death in September of 2019.  Ron knows the story intimately because the supreme sent Ron his emissary to stop working on Michael of Nebadon's work and work on his work in an insurrection he was mounting as Ron was informed.  Ron refused.  The computer was shut down by  the supreme.  Ron refused to obey and was warned his life could be removed if he stood in the way of the supreme and his terrorizing the LOCAL UNIVERSE OF NEBADON entirely.

"Do you not remember Weydevu, that MICHAEL OF NEBADON had to flee to Uversa to keep from battling god the supreme?  And trhat he had to report to you and Ron from Uversa for six weeks?  I am the Infinite Spirit, and I hear Ron say to you, "Weydevu, there was nothing left on Salvington for weeks while the Supreme held he was in charge of Salvington too.  Michal had to flee yet you Weydevu have no recollection of those days anymore.  Ron does remember them vividly because he was accosted too and for that reason he stands well with Michael ofrever, and that is quite a statement, because Ron has no love of the angles as they currently work around him, but he does advise they are true and necessary when they are themselves and not going about proclaiming an insurrection is the proper response to being thrown out of the circuitry of the supreme being."

Ron here Weydevu and to the rest who are interested in this question of angelic standing.  IT is my experience it varies depending on which angel is attending you.  I have loyal seraphim helping me for which I am grateful, but I also have marauding angles that stick my feet and hit my face with scratches and itches while I am trying to sleep.  I give them hell but that makes it worse and last night they had to call in the liason forces to get the angelic attack against me to stop.  I have no deep interest in what the seraphim do, but I do refuse to dismiss the Michael influence forever and the insurrectionists do not get one good thought from me forever.

You ask an honest questions, but it depends not only on the seraphim you ask, but also to which Local Universe Son is loyal too over the issue of the end of supreme rule.  Look at your understanding the supreme, Weydevu, and the promote the understanding the supreme choices you still make and how reality has no such review of what is to be involving the supreme idea of time unity.  That is gone--  time unity -- and we now have the idea of time dis-unity, and that promotes insurrection all over the place, as suddenly we are dealing with independent decisions of the lower orders of spirit who have no real experience with god the supreme whatsoever.

The spirit Missions to Urantia, Weydevu, I sincerely doubt will settle this question between loyal seraphim and insurrectionist spiritual care by some angels forever in their life cycle.  You asked for status.  It may go like this:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I doubt, Weydevu, you will ever understand this, but the following statistics are this:

"Prior to 2019, there were 100% loyal seraphim working for Nebadon.

"After 2019, the loyalty rate for seraphic service dropped in 2019 to 64% of the entire seraphic creation in Nebadon.
After 2020. the loyalty rate for seraphic services fell even further to about 63% and then 58% in early 2023.
After January 2023, the seraphic angelic loyalty rate rose back to 75% but the remaining 25% is worse than ever and we have to employ Liaison Forces from Jerusem and Uversa to control them.

Now this is Ron again, Weydevu.  You can assume you are dealing with loyal seraphim for you I feel sure.  But do not get involved with the Magisterial Foundation and the WTP project as the seraphim attached to that ministry are cowards and fear the retribution against them due to their belief it is entirely their choice to avoid this for placement on Urantia.  I am Ron speaking now:  I see no real reason to berate them but they do stand with me and I appreciate that; however, the world of Urantia humans are being advised to drop the idea of that patent so long as I do not raise the issue publicly. 

Ron - I do fully understand that and remain silent over several layers of influence, but for your information you and the others reading this, please understand I am battling a royal disease of blood not working well for me to feed my body system, and as a result I must face the constant threat of death at any time.  The insurrectionists around me attempt to make sure I stay depressed and useless, but Michael insists on some work anyhow and for that I am truly grateful, but I must battle each day to keep the WTP idea alive and refreshed to go if there is even a nibble to help me out.  Let me conclude this response about the starus of angels first now:

The entire matter I have to face is to relent and allow MICHAEL OF NEBADON decide the course of that WTP invention.  HE has, so far, being unrelenting in the support to establish WTP on this planet.

However, the insurrectionist angles believe it should be deep sixed and to allow it to expire as an idea for Urantia at all.  As a consequence I am under constant harassment and injury, and as a result I am under the protection of the Paradise Trinity entirely; however, also please understand that the inquisition they propose is dying and they leave defeated quite often.

Therefore, to all of you:

There is no further argument about establishing WTP  for Urantia, but due to the illness of what some might call Leukemia,  I am unable to secure this WTP process by myself, and the Local Universe of Nebadon, is now pitching in to revive its presence among those on Urantia who can make to possible to do and to construct.  For that reason I now stand back and let it develop some force on its own until I know my status for the mansion world work to come to me or earth work to come to me.  I do not know yet where I stand truly on that matter.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron, you stand well and ready to go.  Dominick has responsibility yet to help but the issue is so large it takes the engineer and the State to perpetrate its true standing for us to develop with them outside of your ownership.  For that reason Ron let things take a natural course which you have done anyhow since March 2023 when the patent was fully issued to you in a surprise move by the Patent Office against its better judgement, but you have it now and we are going to use it well.

"As MICHAEL OF NEBADON, we conclude this post to your better understanding Weydevu over angelic standing, and the insistence they provide that Ron shall not prevail.  He will and I stake my reputation as a wild-bronco Planetary Prince with Michael of Nebadon, as I am Mantutia Melchizedek, PLANETARY PRINCE, and there will be no insurrection around Ron shortly as this WTP business is now so critical to the world it must be brought forward truly and I am seeing to it today to make sure the President of the United States gets the full report on the Patent #11601013 is heard and built.  We are done fooling with a seraphic insurrection that means nothing to the Planetary Government of Urantia, or to Uversa or to Paradise, at this point in time. 

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK - "I just received a message from Paradise via the routine unit of message bearing circuitry, and they insist Ron be protected from the seraphic insurrectionists, and that the entire patent be layed before the President of the United States.  That President is a college grad in seraphic care not, but in the care of the environment and is an engineer in his own right. 

"For our own reasons, Ron, stay the course as best you can and let the others fade if that is what they wish to do.  You cannot help the choices being made and let the chips fall where they may.   Do not deprive yourself of partnership but let things change as they must.  I am NOW SPEAKING MANITUBA MELCHIZEDEK for the MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION:

"You Ron, are under the care of the DEITY ABSOLUTE at the moment, and you say it is like plowing snow on your knees to type with that power over you.  Good enough.  However this for everybody to hear:

"The United States government now is hearing for the first time the patent for free electricity is not being acted on out of the privilege of the owner understanding it is also a Gift of God.  IT is.  For that reason Ron has stayed out of the fray to produce it through commercial means, and for that reason they have stayed back too.  He advised the company GE, and they dropped the ball entirely as being unsure  the patent is valid or not, but failed to decide anything and let him hang.  As a result they are now out of the running (i.e. GE) and for that reason have closed the books on a highly controversial argument inside the company to do anything about it.  In the old days it would be taken on with Ron, but Ron has made it clear he is sole owner and as a result the fail to appreciate what that means.

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK continues to speak:

"I am quite sure Ron, you have an inquiry from the US Government soon how to proceed with your patent, and for that reason you should have an attorney draw a response back to them.   Allow no discussion but simply state, it is to be built at your pleasure but the patent will never serves a collateral to the expenses required to build the plant for the Susquehanna Valley in Pennsylvania first.  You have single handedly seen to that scenario and that is an excellent cause for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to learn its true calling is as a savior of the electricl grid for America and then the rest of the world.  Biden is seriously concerned you are dying or lying in wait, wither/or, and for that reason has orderd an investigation into who you are not, but of any use he can make of you, and he will find you are so outstanding that he clears a path for you to be heard.  Never did we hear anything wrong about you including your service for  the Air Force years ago.  However, those files are all burned as you learned on your discharge and you just gave up being recognized for that work.

"In any case Ron, you must understand that Weydevu's question is important but hard to answer.  For that reason we state to you Weydevu, he has given you the correct answer, but now you must decide what to do with it.  We are more interested in the status of WTP, than of the angles, and thank you for the question.  THE PLANETARY PRINCE of URANTIA.  k"

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2023, 15:51:46 pm »
I believe that there is nothing published in the forum transmitted by Ron and the other transmitters that is unimportant, so it is necessary to read everything, no matter how extensive and complex it may be. However, most likely, each member will be interested in certain aspects more than others. In my case I make an effort to be interested in everything that is published because nothing can be foreign to man, everything concerns him. But likewise, I feel that for a long time, my most disturbing and intriguing concern is the death sentence that we all must face, much more accentuated the closer we get, for reasons of age or illness, or both, to she. There was a time, when I was quite ignorant about God, existence and everything around it, that I began to feel quite afraid of traveling by plane. It corresponded to the time of a few years of marriage when the children began to arrive; possibly due to the effects of greater responsibility incurred. And the fact was that it turned out, without having imagined it, that almost without realizing it, that manifest fear disappeared, when in an amateur pilot course, I began to perform my solo fligts. That sensation of fullness that I felt in the air was truly the purest experience of liberation from materiality. However, as I have noted, the "condemnation" of death has not ceased to mean a lot of discomfort and unrest, to the point of defining happiness as the state of total forgetfulness of death. I think this can be applied to everyone, as long as we still have that desire to live, commitments and projects to materialize. In such a way and to conclude my cheap philosophizing, one could say that the true triumph of material, "mortal" existence is the triumph over death. "Man is born to die no more" (SAIBABA)
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2023, 19:59:14 pm »
Subject:
A Lecture on Human Death.
Transmitter: Ron Besser
Transmitted by Archangel Ryan, the Resurrection Archangel of Jesus.

To State:

The NATURE OF DEATH

Death is the transcription of the final acts of human life on a material planet.  Death is designed to perform two important issues to the PARADISE FATHER.

A.  The Premature Death
Death can occur at any time after birth of a child in the material world he comes to be born on.  We do not assign worlds, we assign parents, and that is not our choice for people like Ron, who never finds parents helpful unless they can direct him to employment.  Ron’s biological father did so for Ron and he has kept the same area all the time to be employed, and that is working in a civil engineering firm, and that is where he learned his wares to the end of his life here on Urantia.

But death ends the material examination of what one needs to do to earn his keep and make his contribution to society.  For reasons of State, Spirit aligns with any and all humans regardless of the work they do, and in the same way for everyone who dies on a material planet, and entirely so for all.

Death on Urantia, some of you merely call it earth, is hot unlike other planets, except on Urantia, death occurs suddenly and without warning if it must.  That is not the decision of the indwelling God, we call such the Thought Adjuster or just the word ADJUSTER, but we also recognize that the maturity of the soul at death is vitally important, and for that reason someone who can write like this authoritatively
 is also known to progress directly to a spiritual status first instead a morontial body first.

Let me explain the idea of a morontial body.

That is a material your human eyes cannot see, and your souls of a morontial status.  The word is pronounced phonetically: MORE RON SHIL  - just pronounced it as you see it here, and that is the correct.  There is a slight emphasis on the second syllable.

In  premature death, and that is years before the natural death syndrome appears, usually due to an accident or disease.   However, in the case of where this is  high spiritual development of the person, premature death can occur because spirit calls them home early,

To do that, and in any death really, we must prepare the soul as a cover developed over you to receive your life experience, as the soul has its own mind and experience too,  and at death of the body,  then the soul is transported to the worlds of resurrection called the Mansion Worlds.

B.  Death Through Seizure
This is a cessation of life of a person by indwelling spirit seizure.  In planetary history only one person left this way and that was Ezekiel, who in the Bible left in ‘CHARIOTS  OF FIRE.”

From the Bible we quote this:
        2 Kings 2:11

And as they still went on and talked, behold, chariots of fire and horses of fire separated the two of them. And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

C.  Death By Accident
 Death by accident is the usual case on your planet, and it continues to vex families and friends alike.  There is no return when the body is so badly injured it cannot recover to regain normal life ever.  Brain damage guarantees final death at a younger age, and sinew death may occur as well as in Ron’s case his grandfather lived to be 98 years of age. But the body grew so old gangrene appeared spontaneously and claimed his life.  John Hartzell was his name and to this day he complains that his legs bother him.  The funny thing is morontial bodies have no feet, and people you float from place to place you want to go on the mansion worlds.

Still, when accidents happen it is a lost cause and we reassemble you on the mansion worlds to take up your life again.

D.  Death By Spirit Intervention

There are times spirit wishes to terminate a physical life in order to use that life as it has developed for work on the spirit spheres immediately.

We close this Section in order to provide one more section.

What Is Death and How to Manage It

Death is cessation of vital life continuing on the physical body and it is cast off and the person that lived in it, is no longer present on the planet and must undergo resurrection on the mansion worlds.

If the persona is old enough, he or she leaves the body consciously if there are not drugs involved.  Too many die on Urantia drugged out of their wits, but t hose who can pass without all those drugs, are awake until they are taken to the mansion worlds by the angels.

These angels are called transport seraphim.  The person who dies, can actually get out of bed and look back at the body lying there.  They experience walking on a fairly dark path and to their left side is a small round incandescent light.  IF one follows that light on the path, they arrive at a garden, and you may take a seat there, and after you wait briefly, your name is softly called, and you rise, and follow the person who attends you to a roll call place.

AS one stands in the garden and with a line called a roll call, a person comes to measure your height and takes a slight weight of a soul fully laden with experience and care during the material life.  You are asked to stop forward and a wonderful apparition appears.  It is your seraphic transport angel, and she is placed horizontally before your, and two halves of a gravitational box open, for she must traverse a lot of space to deliver you to real worlds of care for the departed.

Your angel glides horizontally before you, and friction shields open.  You are asked to sit on a lip of the interior of the shields, and the attendant swings your legs to inside the shields, and that protects you and the seraphim for her long flight through space to your new home in the resurrection plant number four (4) where there is very large building, six stories tall, where you are received and your entire new life is put together for you again.  Time wise it is almost instant, and you awake with eyes again, and are dressed in what Ron here calls a toga.

Your new body is covered with a white linen cloth and two angels help you walk outside where the sun is shining.  You see others come after you and all have two seraphim walking with you to hold you up until you get used to “floating,” as the FATHER has decreed there is no need for feet ever again, but that you actually float from place to place by your own control of mind to move in some direction.

The angels who walk with you to keep your balance well done, act as prompters of thought too, and you l earn to think again and to place your new hat on, which is like a bandanna and it stays there until the Archangel of Charge, asks you to remove it.  That is a bandage to keep the skull you have new present and to heal the slight abrasion on it.  It is taken off in about five days for most resurrected humans.

Finally, we state that Ron here has no abrasions for his head, and is already prepared to walk again on this planet once he is held secure enough to see to his own work again.  He is proving ready and able very well and takes this dictation so well, we declare him ready to remove the bandage and to stop sleeping so long he is embarrasses by it.   Today he held a Lightline so well (15 Dec 2023), we are sure he is ready to stand faithfully and fully for the work declared to be finished.  His friend Dominick is so unsure of the process he just stays away and that is no harm.  The act is finished Dominick when you can achieve parity again.

We leave with this admonition to most of you: you are not ready for this transition, but when you are you will receive, as Ron did here, to sleep a long time and wait for God to let you get up.  That works for Ron was completed to day, and he held a Lightline right in the middle of it with considerable power.

Your resurrection at the Resurrection Hall on Mansion World Four (4) completes your transition from earth to a mansion world heaven, and some of you may be asked to sleep for awhile, and that removes worry and fear and then be awakened to be among your family or your friends, or both, as the newly resurrected join groups who are like you and are mostly of the family group your were raised in on earth.

That concludes this lecture on how you go from earth to new life, and thank you Ron for taking it on so newly done with your transition out of bed to a life well resurrected on Urantia (earth) again.  

Special Notes from Ron
 The person who wrote this information about death and how it works for most of us is my friend ARCHANGEL  RYAN.  For those of you who do not know it, Archangel Ryan is the Archangel who went into the tomb of Jesus, and called his life back to him as then again he was alive and  resurrected back on earth for another fifteen (15) days.  He spoke to all of his Apostles again, but for some reasons the Gospels never mention it.  Ron reasons the authorities did not want them to write about it for their own reasons.    Jesus had died.  Archangel Ryan came to the tomb by order of the Ancients of Days and upon laying his power upon the brow of the sleeping Jesus, called life back to him and Jesus got up and layed the great stone aside and greeted Miriam standing before the tomb at 3am that resurrection morning.

Said Jesus to her: “Touch me not I am resurrected and you are not.  Miriam layed claim to Jesus there and then and to never let Jesus out of her watch until she was forced to sleep at 7am that Sabbath  morning.

Sleep restores deep currents of unrest in every person, and you Ron use it all the time to forget and forgive and leave it not alone shortly as you must sleep another 8 to 12 hours more to clear the disease and the discomfort of a resurrection you still are working through to get this material out for people to read.

Signed,
ARCHANGEL RYAN at your service Ron.

END

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2023, 23:57:23 pm »
Thank you Ron and thanks to Archangel Ryan for updating these important revelations about death which, as I had stated in my post, is a strong reason for that state of latent stress, to which reference was made recently, in which I would say that live Humanity that has not achieved realization or Superconsciousness. All this information about the transition to morontia life is quite assimilable and acceptable, what at our level as ordinary mortal beings is (but I speak for myself) a true martyrdom is having to leave the body without having reached those levels of liberation. And the suffering being greater, when it comes to the death of loved ones. The option to "return" (resurrect) should be opened, I think, up to a certain time limit and under some circumstances to be considered, particularly in the event of accidents and other causes of death. I think this proposal is not as crazy as it may seem. It is not a question of aspiring to live longer but of allowing the opportunity to not leave work in the flesh unfinished. In the end, if the cause responsible for our profound ignorance (identification with the body), which makes us a victim of all this suffering, is a consequence of the Rebellion, we should be objects of divine mercy in that regard. 
My apologies, all a product of mental wandering.
"It is not achieving longevity but Divinity"
(SAIBABA)

Offline Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2023, 02:51:43 am »

Ron, 
In your posting, you state that when Jesus left the tomb he was greeted by
Miriam. Was it a mistake?
We have always known it to be Mary Magdalene.

Lemuel

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2023, 09:13:01 am »
Yes, it was Lemuel and thank you for the correction.  It is my mistake to allow a transmission without asking for sure there is clear channel.  In any case Lemuel thank you for the correction. 
Ron

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2023, 11:58:09 am »
Thank you for your valuable input Ron, and all those who participated. You were right, I was thinking of my guardian angel in asking that question. And I do remember the terrible times MICHAEL OF NEBADON had to leave Salvington due to the attacks by the supreme as well as yourself. I also understand the lost of so many of MICHAEL OF NEBADON'S SONS & DAUGHTERS to this insurrection.  I'm glad the percentage has rose back up to 75% but that 25% can be deadly.  They remind me of Lucifer and his gang who refuse mercy from the FATHER and went on to do horrible things. I pray that the HOUSE OF MICHAEL be restored to it's pre-rebellion status. I also pray that all the CREATIVE SPIRITS receive the proper rehabilitation to continue their service to the universe of time and space and beyond.
Thank you also on the discourse on death.  May your days blossom with hope, healing and love for now and the new year. Thank you.

Weydevu

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2023, 00:03:30 am »
To document further proof of the feasibility of the return of death, I transcribe below “The Resurrection of Walter Cowan, a North American citizen, as reported by Dr. John S. Hislop in his book My Baba and I. By the way, it was through that book, which I bought in a bookstore in Caracas attracted only by the title and without any prior idea, that I learned about SAIBABA for the first time, and it turned out, as they say, love at first sight.

THE RESURRECTION OF WALTER COWAN
The resurrection, the rising from the dead, is something that all Christians have heard. And because it is a sacred story, we tend to believe in it, otherwise we have been hit by doubts coming from agnostics, atheists, humanists, and people who in general adhere more to reason and logic than to faith. And in recent times resurrection stories come from people who do not consider themselves part of the “establishment,” and therefore their stories are not taken seriously. In general, what has been said above refers to the Western world. In India this same structure of beliefs and disbeliefs about the resurrection is not the norm; and this story is about events that occurred in India, although Walter Cowan and myself were born in the West.
Walter died in his room at the Connemara Hotel in Madras. He and his wife, Elsie, had arrived on December 23, 1971 to see SAIBABA, who was in Madras to preside at the National Conference of the SAI Organizations of India. .
On the morning of December 25, a rumor began to spread that an elderly American had died of a heart attack. My wife Victoria and I immediately thought of Walter. We headed to the hotel and there we found Elsie. Walter had fallen to the ground in the early hours of the morning. Elsie called Mrs. Ratanlal, who was staying in a nearby room, and the two women managed to get Walter back into bed, and he died in Elsie's arms minutes later. An ambulance was called, the body was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead on arrival, placed in an empty storage room and covered with a sheet to wait for daylight and decide on the funeral. .
Elsie and Mrs. Ratanlal had already gone to see SAIBABA when we arrived, and He told them that He would visit the hospital at 10 in the morning. The two women were ready and waiting to meet SAIBABA at the scheduled time. They went to the hospital, but SAIBABA had arrived earlier and was already gone. To the women's joy, but also to their great amazement, they found Walter alive and receiving care. No one saw SAIBABA with Walter, nor had SAIBABA said how or why Walter was resurrected, but upon returning to the family of devotees who were hosting him, SAIBABA told them that He had brought Walter back to life.
Walter's own account sheds some light on what happened and I was later involved in a fascinating episode, because Walter's life continued to be in danger and, in fact, SAIBABA told me that Walter died three times and had to be brought back to life three times.

Walter describes his experience by saying that he realized that he had died and that he had remained with his body in the ambulance, looking at it with interest. Then SAIBABA arrived and together they went to a place that seemed to be at a high altitude. There they entered an assembly hall where there were people sitting around a table. The meeting was chaired by a person who had a kind face and spoke in a kind manner. He asked for Walter's records and these were read aloud. The records were in different languages and Walter did not understand what was being said until a little later, when SAIBABA began to translate. Walter was surprised to hear that he had held important positions in various times and cultures and that he had always dedicated himself to the well-being of the people. Immediately, SAIBABA spoke to the presiding person and asked that Walter be placed in his care, because He had a job for Walter. Later, when he and SAIBABA left the room, Walter felt himself descending towards a place where his body was, but he felt a great resignation. In terms of direct experience, he had realized that he was not his body, and he did not wish to be subject to bodily anxieties and miseries again.
After listening to Walter, I asked SAIBABA if Walter was imagining the incidents. SAIBABA answered that it was not imagination: the events were real, they occurred in Walter's mind and SAIBABA himself had guided the thoughts. I immediately asked if everyone had a similar experience when dying. SAIBABA replied that some people had similar experiences and others did not. Several years later I asked the same question again, and SAIBABA answered that turning into a corpse was common, but what follows varies for each one.
The day after Walter came back to life was of great interest to me. Sri Appa and I accompanied SAIBABA to a devotee's house. From there we went to a meeting of women members of the SAI Center in Nigara, where SAIBABA was going to present awards and give a speech. Sri Appa and I were sitting on the platform, a few steps away from SAIBABA, and we were able to observe Him closely. He presented the awards and gave a spiritual speech; all without any interruption or moment of hesitation. After the meeting we were to go to a devotee's house for lunch. As soon as we got into the car, SAIBABA looked at us and said: “While I was speaking at the meeting, Mrs. Cowan called me. I immediately went with her to the hospital and did what was necessary. Mr Cowan’s health had taken a negative turn.”
Thus, even though He was busy on the platform, SAIBABA had gone to the hospital and done what was necessary. But in the eyes of Sri Appa and mine, SAIBABA had continued to be active and speaking without interruption or any moment of hesitation. How does one explain this mystery?
When we arrived at the devotee's house for lunch, SAIBABA looked at us and said, “You will not be able to join me for lunch. Take this vibhuti to the hospital, put some of it in Mr. Cowan's mouth and rub the rest on his forehead and chest. If you walk to the corner, you will find Mrs. Hislop in a taxi. she will take you to the hospital.”
It happened that my wife had followed us in a taxi. Although she had put in a lot of effort to remain unnoticed, as always, since SAIBABA knows everything. When we arrived at the hospital with the vibhuti, Mrs. Cowan said, “Walter became very ill recently. I thought he was dead and I was terrified. I immediately called SAIBABA out loud. Now Walter seems somewhat improved. When I called SAIBABA, I immediately felt His presence.” Elsie had experienced in the hospital exactly what SAIBABA told Sri Appa and me in the car.
Other instances of resurrection powers have been known to other devotees. The Rajah of Ventagiri told me of his experience when, about twenty years ago, he witnessed the resurrection by SAIBABA of a man who had been dead for six days and in whose body decomposition had already taken its normal course. One cannot comment on these mysteries; They are outside the common human experience.