Author Topic: Pleiadeans and what we can do  (Read 4585 times)

Offline SongatSunrise

• View Profile
Pleiadeans and what we can do
« on: February 13, 2024, 11:31:02 am »
February 13, 2024

Good morning All!

Good morning Father, and our wonderful spiritual helpers!

Sunday's Light Line introduced us to new spiritual entities. It is good to know of their concern and willingness to help out. Extremely moving was the plea from the Urantia spirit, Agar, (also another spelling) who is dying. Even the transmission faded out to incomprehensibility.
He said "Help Me!"
Human beings are the ones ruining this planet for gain. Strip mining is particularly hurtful to the planet.
Overpopulation is a big concern.

I remember 50 years ago scientists were predicting an unbearable population problem by 2050. The numbers grow exponentially. What to do?
What should have been done 50 years ago?
Pleiadeans, would you join me here? What is the action you would suggest?

Pleiadeans: It seems to us that natural disasters could be the only way to bring humans to their senses. The prospect of starvation, and continuing unbearable hardships may be what makes their minds willing to look to higher powers for relief. So many people in this world who have never been introduced to the True God, and not some idol, have never even been approached with the revelation. Their future is further down the line.
There is an election coming up which needs the participation of all in the United States, especially the less wealthy, and those with needs that are not addressed in campaign rhetoric. These people need to know their vote is worthy and essential for the outcome of this election.. Every person in this country's electorate needs to know that the changes can be implemented by their presence and participation! That is the way to reach people with spiritual news: to gain their attention, their presence and participation!
Don't be afraid of things that might happen with the weather, or with geologic changes. You may be put into serious survival situations along with your fellow humans, but YOU have the knowledge and the wisdom to help them come to an understanding of what can be possible.
All we can say at the moment is to get yourselves ready for any possible future moment. Be awake. Be working. Be participating in what can be a future movement for a revelation of truth.

Thank you Pleiadeans!

There is a cute song from the 70's, "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing in Perfect Harmony". Beautiful thoughts then, but less attainable now.
Michael is here right now. May all your preparations be fruitful Michael!