Author Topic: Transcript Sunday, LLUSA, February 13, 2022  (Read 4811 times)

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Transcript Sunday, LLUSA, February 13, 2022
« on: February 21, 2022, 14:07:50 pm »
0213022 Lightline USA, Sunday, Host: Ron Besser, Co-Host: Phyllis
Subject: Son fusion, reconstruction of time - space Universe, Ascension path and fusion forecasts, interruption by Lucifer’s second in command, the three secret mission of Michael of Nebadon,
Transcriber: SonsofGod

Transcript

Ron: Good afternoon, everybody. This is the Sunday Lightline for February 13th, 2022. I'm Ron Besser your host with our co-host Phyllis standing by. I have been promised a clear channel today and believe me, we need it, it has been nothing, but problems and you are all mostly aware of them. Let's see how this one goes today. Do we have an MC today?

Tarkas: Yes, Ron, thank you. This is Tarkas and thank you for introducing it that way. I want you to understand that the third channel that you have today is probably the last clear channel we can manage for maybe a week.

Ron: I'm catching some noise Tarkas, I am just holding back a little bit, trying to identify it. That apparently is in the circuit.

Tarkas: It is, Ron, go ahead.

Ron” Thank you.

Tarkas: I apologize if you're hearing it too, it sounds like a machine running somewhere. In any case, this is Tarkas, Ron, now we want you to use speakerphone.

Ron: This is the speakerphone,

Tarkas: I know it's sounds pretty (noise…), but there is a (noise….) you probably hearing it too. The truth of the matter is, its voice overrun, and that's from your voice bouncing off the walls and being picked up by the speaker today. For that reason. We just muted it.

Ron: Yes, quite a difference. Thank you now.

Tarkas: Now, pick up your headset again.

Ron: Alright, okay, I'm back on the headset.

Michael of Nebadon: This is Michael of Nebadon, Tarkas has graciously given way. I am just back from Uversa. I want you all to know that. My agenda to the Ancients of Days was twofold. Number one: What the heck do we do with Ron? Number two: I have to synchronize to be part of Jesus. Ron says that sounds like it's hopeful for a soon so I can return, and it is. I'm tired of it too Ron, and you are saying my God, regardless of what we have that is nicking the good will of God for Urantia.

Ron: We need something to anchor to and I believe that is Jesus above all, Michael.

Michael of Nebadon: Thank you. I want you to know that I am now Christ Michael and I speak in Authority, Ron and Dominick had a long talk last night, almost until midnight and Ron was surprised by a couple of individuals that came in here, never heard of before. They revealed a certain issue that Ron never heard of before, and Ron says, the Dominick, I'm not so sure, I can share this, either with the Lightline, or with the discussion forum in general, because I don't know where it starts, and I don't know where it ends and I'm not sure what it is. Let me tell you what it is. Let me tell you what it is. Ron connected with the Deity Absolute as he was talking with Dominick last night. And the Deity Absolute suddenly shifted into an unusual transmission. Ron got it all right but was tremendously unsure just what it was. It didn't sound very much like the Deity Absolute. Yet it was such high frequency, he had to be careful to stay on it. What we had was the Deity Absolute revealing another part of himself. The Deity Absolute asked Ron: Do you know what I'm talking about when we speak of parts in Deity? And Ron says, yes, I think I do. I know that when I'm in contact with Michael of Nebadon, sometimes I'm redirected to the Deity of the Creator Son’s mind. It transmits then Michael of Nebadon himself transmits otherwise than those other two. So, to me that is part of the Deity of the Creator Sun. So therefore, I do know something about parts. The Deity Absolute said that's fine. That's exactly what I'm going to show you. So, the Deity Absolute indicated to Ron that there was a change in venue insofar as the Deity Absolute in his relationship, not only in time and space but to Ron himself. Ron says, the floor is yours. I have no idea what this maybe I have to listen carefully. The truth of the matter is the Deity Absolute wanted Ron to know that the trial to hear Deity spoken well through a transmission had to be modified. The Deity Absolute did not say why, but Ron understands that these things are the usual thing that happens when big changes have to be put into effect. Ron is using a clear channel today. And we are insisting that the cabal back off and stop its nattering. The truth of the matter is that the Deity Absolute indicated to Ron two variable circumstances that you have to hear about.

Ron: I beg your pardon.

Michael of Nebadon: Number one is the talk on Uversa today is to constrict the time space area to a smaller area. You still have an outer space and all the parts, but the construction of the time acreage, if you want to call it that, is to be reduced almost by 2/3. Ron says that the extraordinary, I didn't have that last night. And the reason that we want to reduce it so much is that we have bled so many personnel Spirit entities, because of the rebellion and the Insurrection. We are too short-handed the run the area that we now call time zone. For that reason, we are going to constrict the area that Nebadon operates in to less than half of its present size. The Dominion will be released to its own size with Nebadon in it. Now this: That will take effect over Millennia, it won't bother you at all. But what it portends is that your Ascension careers are going to be more or less truncated. So that you'd learn how to do Administration and people like Ron here will be taught how to work OS1 and OS2 at the very least. Some of you will join him. Those areas OS1, OS2, and probably OS3 will not be reduced in size. They are still huge areas of space for development of spirit. Now this: With the reduction of time space - it's area anyhow -, we are going to reapply the Thought Adjuster as the Ascension Probity. What does that mean? Adjuster's up until now have followed the dictates of God, the Supreme. But God the Supreme removed himself in disgust at what was going on in time, primarily not only in Nebadon, but in what we called a Dominion. The Dominion is composed now of six Local Universes, Nebadon is one of them. Tintantium is back in, Hensalon is back in, but we are about to lose not Sensalon, Ron, but the one you call Duran. That was a new one to you anyhow and you questioned whether that was all human. No Ron, there are no humans in Duran.
Ron: Yes, the opposite.

Michael of Nebadon: Why do you go about it that way, Ron? It just occurred to you. All right. And now, this: I have addressed the Ancients of Days for special permission to take unto Ron the removal of the situation he must deal with now. And to do that I've asked permission to Son fuse. Ron says, I forgotten all about that. I don't even know what that is anymore, what it looks like and what it does. Let me teach you, Ron. The truth of the matter is you are fleshing pictures of having a blue face. Stop that. Like the movie.

Ron: Yes.

Michael of Nebadon: In any case, Ron, you are using morontial instead of speaking it aloud. Thank you. What does Son fusion do? Number one: Is more or less forces the end of the life of the person in the material to become full spirit. I think that fits Ron's better anyhow. Number two: If Ron were Son fused and he was sitting at the computer, he would become invisible. He would just disappear. Number three: He now has the ability to appear in human form or to appear in spirit form. Ron says, oh me and Jesus could play peek-a-boo that way. That's right, because Jesus will be able to do that, although he is hardly Son fused. Thank you, Ron. In any case, the truth of the matter is the Ancients of Days said, alright, Michael. If you can manage to do that as a Sovereign Son, watch out! Because you transfer to Ron, a mere human, some of the prerogatives of a Creator son. Ron is hardly ever ready for that, but he can be a Divine son. And for that reason, we suggest that you, Michael, provide the esoteric details of Melchizedek to him, if that is what he would like to do. The Ancients of Days were very specific Ron. You are a Trinity Personnel already. We see those that are Ones Without Name and Number, those High in Authority, and the Mighty Messengers look at you lovingly. You are one of them, easily. I'm going to let Tarkas address that, but right now, I want to talk about Son fusion. I'm looking at a few others of you that we might make into a new Divine order of Sonships. You have been loyal, you have cared, you have given every bit of support that I human can. And for that reason, Ron, you are among the leadership of that New Order. For reasons of state, and I admit I don't know fully what I'm talking about, the Deity Absolute is looking at a few of you as potential gradients to God the Ultimate, and the teachings of OS1 and probably OS2 as well. OS3 is a bit of an oddball, too much to talk about now. And Ron is aware of OS4, being space design in a really strange way. He speculates what that's about, but he misses it all. Now this, Ron. I bid you to speak out loud.

Ron: All right. I have. I'm now speaking out loud.

Michael of Nebadon: Thank you, Ron. I want to say this about Son fusion. The Urantia book speaks to it as keeping the person who is Son fused in the Local Universe. Ron was looking forward to Paradise and maybe joining the Trinity Sons as friends, he already knows.

Ron: Yes, I've asked Michael to speak. The grasp you are hearing is that I tried to use the correct title for the Trinitized Sons, but in the middle of trying to pull it out of my brain, I hear a voice say. We're changing the name, Ron. Don't bother. So, my reaction was silence, but now I, I'm speaking and telling you why the silence, and I hand this back to you Michael. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon: Thank you, Ron. For that reason, Ron, you are no longer under Tarkas or Jack or Hansen, but are under the Trinity Teacher Son Margul directly, and there is an associate of Marul you’ve talked with at length,

Ron: Yes, he was just full of wonderful things.

Trinity Teacher Son, Margul’s Associate: Thank you, Ron. My name is not important, I'm holding it back right now. I am an associate of Margul, the Trinity Teacher Son. And as that accessory it is my work with Margul to supply Urantia with the venue of placing the corporations that Ron has put together for operation in a unit that is satisfactory to God.

Michael of Nebadon: Well, the old idea of the Supreme, as well as the new idea of the Deity Absolute being able to ascertain what Ron really is. He's really the big news of the New Universe Age. Those of you who have been attracted at least to the Lightline must know that Ron redesigned the Lightline, so all of you could participate even as host. So, I want you to step up and take it on and you don't have to do it like he does it. All you have to do is follow a schedule weekly. Beyond that it is yours to do as you may wish. The important thing is that you represent God and can speak the Voice of God as Lightline. Now, let me talk about one other thing that we need to clear up particularly with Ron, because he is quite concerned, and he is faces it daily for about a year-and-a-half, is today my death? The truth of the matter is Ron today is not your death, nor your fusion. I have decided that I will fuse you as a Son fusion, but give you no prerogatives until you come over, not as a morontial form, but in a second stage Spirit form. I hear Ron saying, oh my God, it's so above my paygrade. What in the world do I do for morontial training? I'm missing all that. No, you're not wrong. You've got it down here, believe it or not. As a matter of fact, you are in the status of the fourth mansion world. You only have two more to go before your first stage Spirit by that rule, but you already are by fusion. As a result, his teaching to Dominick dominates the mind of Dominick, because Dominick is beginning to see the marvelous changes that he can afford to teach others too, and to be a leader. As Son fusion Ron... Stop it with the picture and the bugs flying around your head!

Ron (laughing): If they could only see it, yeah.

Michael f Nebadon: Anyhow, the truth of the matter is Ron, you would be greatly honored to do so. And on top of it, be rid of the god-awful pain, you felt this morning, which was double. You thought it couldn't get worse, but it did. That must be removed as fast as we dare move it. Furthermore, I want everybody here to know that Ron pulled a Big One this morning. He took the work of Dominick and the specifications to modify a gadget to demonstrate WTP in the living room. It will do so, Ron, and you have further modified it by showing an additional picture to Bob that he finds particularly clear. Between Dominick and Ron, Bob has enough to modify it. To demonstrate WTP in the living room. You're going to have to buy a video camera guys, and videotape it several times. So that you can distribute it to the naysayers. Ron is delighted with it and Dominick, you're going to have to do a storyboard, so that you can do the YouTube and other places to put the video. Nonetheless, Ron saw to it that Bob understands perfectly well, what has to be done. Bob is not for sure he can do it, but he's going to give it a good try.

Ron: Yes, Dominick, this is Ron. We may wind up buying another gadget, particularly if Bob shatters one of the sides, trying to drill a hole through it. I forgot about that.

Michael of Nebadon: Yes, Ron, so don't worry about it, we'll get another one.

Ron: Thank you. Michael. Go ahead, please.

Michael of Nebadon: The truth of the matter is Ron, but that device is so well-built that you can almost put it into the ocean, spin on the bottom and still get electricity out the top. But you don't want electricity, you want muans, and that's what it will produce. Now this: I have spoken to you as a group, now we have 25 on the direct call and we have 5 on streaming. Thank you all for your interest. The truth of the matter is this streaming works beautifully and so does the internet audio. Use the internet audio and it's only available on Ron's site. The other ones do not use it. When you use the USA Lightline, you can use the internet for audio, but the others have not picked that up. And finally, this as Michael and the idea of Sun fusion. Ron worried about it because he said, well, I'm willing to do whatever God wishes me to do. There's no question. I will happily serve anywhere. But I was looking forward to a little work with the Ancients of Days in the court system.

This is the Ancients of Days, Ron. You would be welcomed with open arms as Tarkas and Jack and Hanson and about ten others, including Welmek, know you well enough to know, you are a tremendous worker for the court. You are most welcome.

Ron: Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon: Now this: This is Michael of Nebadon, Ron. You will serve Millenia in Nebadon.

Ron: Oh, I'm delighted Michael. Particularly with I assume training for Ultimacy.

Michael of Nebadon: See, that's correct.

Ron: I do so look forward to it. Although I don't have time under my belt yet.

Michael of Nebadon: That's right, and that you will learn fully.

Ron: Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon: The truth of the matter is everybody, I would say of the 25 that are listening right now, eight of you are going to train with Ron. Now, you're not going to be Son fused. Ron needs it to get rid of the awful pain. Of the five that are now on streaming … Let me give you, I don't know your names, but I see the ISP on my chart. One, who is identified as 92.22 one, who is identified as 2001,470. One who is identified as 71. 38, one who is identified as 2601,1C0, and one identifies 2AO1,EOA. I know each of you, you are sovereign listeners, and prefer to remain anonymous. Ron says that's just fine. No one is picking at you. However, the one identified as 92.22.242.38 is going to fuse with your Adjuster within the next six weeks. If you feel a headache and feel sleepy too much, your loving Adjuster is fusing a part of your brain. And that provide you a spirit standing, when you go over to the morontial worlds, that places you very high on the mansion world for graduation. Ron has already graduated. He's done all the morontial work, he has done all the work of first stage spirit, and he is able to address second stage Spirit gradually. Fully understood Ron. Now, we have addressed those on streaming as the five, I'm going to address a couple of you by name who are going to face fusion once again: Elise. Gitz. Dominick. Raz. Well, let it go at that right now. Free other of you are on the list to face fusion in two years. Now, why do I go to bother this and almost separate some of you out into groups? I don't mean to do that and don't do that. You'll not feel a thing, you won't know it, unless you go through actual fusion, which Ron did, and he can tell you all about it, the symptoms. What I want you to understand is that the Universe, and particularly time and space, are undergoing tremendous modification, not only for destiny, but how many will survive. You know, we have a terrible time with Urantia. It's a bad boy with a bad boy attitude. The survival rate on Urantia today, those that we take to the mansion world have shrunk to about 23%.77% are not adjudicated. That's horrible.23% are invited to the mansion world on probation. You can count by simple subtraction or addition what gets left behind on Urantia nowadays. There is now, I am so sorry to say, a large subhuman group mostly responsible for insurrection. We've got to clear the planet. We are not speaking how. If that group gets into ascendancy, the planet will be cleared of all humans. And finally, let it be known that Michael of Nebadon has looked as at Ron as a potential planetary worker.

Ron: Folks, I'm checking for clear channel. This is a little dicey. As far as I can tell, it's clear channel. Go ahead please, Michael.

Michael of Nebadon: Thank you, Ron. When I say worker, Machiventa Melchizedek has asked whether he can include Ron into the planetary staff as a very Junior member. What I said was, why not, but the Ancients of Days have indicated that if we do that, it promotes Ron too fast, and he is just happy to work with the corporations.

Ron: One moment, please. I've got cabal, just a minute. We're cleared. All right. And finally, this as Michael of Nebadon, I'm going to turn this back to Tarkas. The truth of the matter is that Ron has spurred a change in human development that we don't see in the other planets, not yet. We are concerned that Urantia has enough genetic quality that it can change the human genome, if we can copy it, into a far superior human designation. Ron says, would you compare it to more like Midsoniters? Ron, that's beautiful. The Midsoniters are here and dying to speak, but I'm asking them to hold back. You are by no means a Midsoniter.

Ron: Oh no, I'm not even living the way they do.

Michael of Nebadon: That's right. You are fully aware of it.

Ron: Yes, I.., I don't reach for it. But I'm wondering they are such a superior human type that maybe the lower human type particularly homosapien could be lifted genetically to more fully actualize as a Midsoniter rather than just a soul ascended.

Michael of Nebadon: That's brilliant.

Ron: Well, it's, it's an obvious comparison because it's the only ones we know.

Midsoniter Leader: Thank you. I'm the Midsoniter leader here, Ron. You already outperform some of us. I don't quite understand how you do it. You say it's genetic. I say it's training. And you say, well, you have to add the other thing to it Midsoniter Leader, and that is, it may be genetic, but it's also the epochal revelation, called the fifth, that turned this world upside down and became a different person.

Ron: I fully agree. We have to take credit. Yes. You are perhaps the major part of the credit.

Mantutia Melchizedek: Thank you, Ron. I am Mantutia Melchizedek, I am the writer of the Urantia book. Yes, there's lots of author, but I’ve rewrote it all, so it had one voice. And Ron discovered it and admires it tremendously and says, how in the world did you do that? I tried and can't get it done, well. Thank you, Ron, I appreciate that. It takes a real talent to do it. Now this: Ron is right, the fifth epochal revelation is responsible for turning Ron upside down. He was destined not for failure, but for an exceedingly difficult Ascension over issues he never fully appreciated or understood. I will say, he still doesn't, but he is not unhappy about it. For that reason, I have requested, actually requisitioned, that when Ron appears for before the judges that we assigned him to the Melchizedek training, but Michael wants to fuse him which places him directly under the Creator Son and Ron will receive Creator Son training, as some of you will. That's how Superior you are behaving. For that reason, the fusion proposal to get rid of Ron's legs in the painful mood is to take place. Ron has just said to me in the morontial, I'm deeply grateful, but those aren't words enough for what you're doing for me. I wish I knew how to express it. The truth of the matter is, he expresses it beyond words in the duty he performed and to make sure that there is a Lightline anyhow, in spite of the big fight that is going on. The truth of the matter is that without Ron we wouldn’t have an entry point. The corporations are like greased planes to run a sled down. That's how easy it is to enter the world with the corporations established. He made sure that there was a spiritual form and a material form in the corporations, and that it was up to us to run them. And we will.

Ron: I've seen the revolver pointed at me against the white background.

Michael of Nebadon: Yes, Ron, that's a cabal. And that is what we were hoping to see. Will talk to you later about it.

Ron: Yes, only this. I ask to speak, only this, folks. I got an extraordinary picture of it. It was slashed under my eyelid, not in my brain. As a result, it feels my left eye. A white circle with a black revolver pointing right at me. Thank you, Michael. That's all.

Michael of Nebadon: Where do you think that comes from?

Ron: Well, I considered the insurrection or cabal, or Lucifer. I don't know quite what to call it.

Michael of Nebadon: I don't either. This is a gesture. I saw it too Ron, you aren't hallucinating. That was a reminder from the Lucifer group, they can kill you at a moment's notice. People, if you ever get it and everyone is capable on his list of getting something like that. If you get a picture of the fills, your eye, very explicit and detailed that is Lucifer. He's dead, but he has an heir designated we thought we had eliminated, and we will. Every one of you is capable of receiving that kind of notice.

Ron: This is a different voice, everybody. I don't know where it's coming from. Please identify yourself if you will.

Second in command to Lucifer: I am not Lucifer. I am second in command. I can override any circuit I choose to, and I can kill you at will. I just want to show smarty pants Creator Son, Michael of Nebadon, he doesn't have full control. You Ron loath me and I rather enjoy it. Good day.

This is Michael of Nebadon. Thank you, Ron. We know who. We know why, we know what, mercy has been extended but I'm asking the Ancients of Days to withdraw it.

This is the Ancients of Days; it is withdrawn, and it is sequestered.

This is Michael of Nebadon. Let me finish my speech about Son fusion. We are going to use it on Urantia for the simple reason that Adjuster fusion on the planet eliminates the body through Chariots of Fire. Although Ron is fused that part which eliminates the body has been held back. It is 99.9% fusion with that little bit of turning him into spirit not taken. Urantia Foundation is so out of date it should be embarrassed.

Now, this is the Ancients of Days. We're going to say this to you, Ron. It changes not your physical telemetry, but it changes your attitude toward man to the point that you might be more receptive to an infusion of spirit and love. Do not go overboard.

Ron: (laughing) Alright, I will get a license.

Ancients of Days: (laughing) Thank you, Ron. This is the Ancients of Days; I never know what's going to come out of that mouth. In any case everybody. Please understand that what we were telling you today is probably top secret only a year ago, but we must overcome the insurrection, remove the rebelling seraphim, and provide for a better ascension career for all of you. All seven on streaming right now are going to ascend beautifully. You are well designed. We know who you are. Ron sees nothing but numbers, but we know who you are personally. We now have 25 on the direct call, and every one of you will be beautiful ascenders. There's just variation in where you're going to be trained. That's all.

Michael of Nebadon: The Adjuster has signaled to Ron in particular for some reason that we must get off this subject and take it up at another time. But Dominick, since you are there, be aware that Ron needs watching. Particularly if he swoons and faints. That almost happened this morning again. He's fine. Don't worry. But the fusion aspect is not today. But it can be as close as tomorrow. Just be aware of it. If it happens while you're away, he will greet you at the door as saying, well, the pain is gone in my legs, Dominick. Let's see what we can do now that I can walk again. Truthfully and beautifully stated, Ron. I'm now turning this back to Tarkas.

Ron: Thank you, Michael of Nebadon. This is Ron and bless you Tarkas. Come on down.

Tarkas: (laughing) Thank you, Ron. Like the old TV show. Yeah, what's behind door number one or number two?

Tarkas: Or door number three.

Ron: Yes, there were three doors, I just cut it short.

Tarkas: (laughing) Thank you, Ron. I am Tarkas, I am One Without Name and Number. I've done my destiny work and now I am turning this over to Jack 0802AB, who is my companion and my fellow One Without Name and Number.

Ron: Welcome Jack and thank you Tarkas.

Tarkas: Thank you, Ron.  

Jack O8O2AB: Well, that was smooth.

Ron: Oh, yah, Jack.

Jack O8O2AB:(laughing) Thank you, Ron, thank you. Let me get back on my pedestal that certainly wide enough.

Ron: (keeps laughing) Just a minute! (coughing)

Jack O8O2AB: Are you cabal at the moment?

Ron: I am cabal at the moment? (laughing)

Jack O8O2AB: I am back to normal. Thank you.

Ron: Yes, Jack. Please go ahead.  

Jack O8O2AB: I want to say to you Ron there. You see a great capital E.

Ron: Yes, a big bold capital E off to the left side of my eye. My goodness.

Jack O8O2AB: (laughing) What does that stand for?

Ron: Apparently, a grade for our relationship.

Jack O8O2AB: No.(laughing) Wait a minute! I can’t take control of myself. Ron, our sense of humor is so close, it isn't funny. Any case the E is for Everything (laughing).

Ron: Alright. Everything?

Jack O8O2AB: Yes. Everything. And that is what you are going to be able to do with our help. We are Ones Without Name and Number, and we are here primarily on Urantia to protect and produce humans who can help with the secret missions that Michael is affording. Now, that we haven't talked about them. We talked about the Magisterial mission, we talked about the Second Return, but Michael has several missions that are about to be revealed briefly to you, so, you know, what's in the honeycomb. Number one. The truth of the matter is Ron, you pick up my mannerism.

Jack O8O2AB: Yes, I've always admired you as one who can smooth talk in a group presentation. Geraldine relied on you to keep the girls under control. (Laughing hard) Yes, he did, Ron.

Ron: (laughing) Thank you.

Jack O8O2AB: Anyhow, number one mission, which is the secret yet, is to prepare Urantia for Light and Life. Almost a millennia before it's ready to do it by itself. Number two. To prepare Urantia to become the center of a university that is for all of the Dominion to attend to talk about the Lucifer rebellion and how it works, and why it must be eradicated even more. So, yeah. One: Getting Light and Life earlier than we expect and two: a university for Spirit and morontial people to study the Lucifer rebellion on the worst planet it affected.

Ron: Is that all right, Michael?

Michael of Nebadon: It's beautiful.

Ron: Thank you. Did…  I beg your pardon, Jack! Is that alright, Jack?

Jack O8O2AB: Yes. Number three. The truth of the matter is Ron, we have a number three, but I don't want you to hear it.

Ron: All right, what do I stuff in my ears? Oh, Tarkas! Thank you. Tarkas got in my ears.

Tarkas: I speak to the group now; Ron can’t hear this. Ron is to be genetically reconstructed to see if we can slip some of it into your brains, so, you know what it means to know how to plan and know what to do about it. He does. None of us understand it. The Deity Absolute promises he really knows nothing (Ron is laughing), but there is a blue-eyed Father with a little gray hair (Ron keeps laughing). Yes, saying I know all about it, Ron. Shut up!

Ron: Okay, Father.

Tarkas: Now this: I have given you three different secret missions, none of which can operate without Ron being present, so it is critical. We get him operating at least in a normal fashion with all of you. And finally, those on streaming, we have a stable stream today. I'm not quite sure how we managed it, but just remember for your own good, if it goes bad, go back to the discussion forum and click on the link to internet audio. It is even more stable than the screaming. I believe some of you go back and forth preferring screaming which I agree is better quality. Just a reminder. And finally, this as Tarkas. The truth of the matter is Jack is here, too. Thank you. Ron, for brushing him. (Ron is laughing)

This is Michael. Tarkas is is not minding it,

Ron: (still laughing) Goof for Jack.

Michael of Nebadon: Has to have some attention.

Ron: All right

Michael: This is Michael of Nebadon, you love Tarkas and Jack, they are not in their regular mode, Ron. They are in a mode almost standing on top of you.

Ron: I say I'm much taller.

Michael of Nebadon (laughing) Yes, Ron, you're much taller.

Ron: TA

Michael of Nebadon: You’re welcome. Now this: The truth of the matter is that is the English for thank you.

Ron: Yes, it is. I learned that at the movies at the cinema. She handed the change back to me and said, TA, I said beg your pardon. I said, thank you. Oh, TA. That's how it went. That's how I learned it.

Michael of Nebadon: Now this: The truth of the matter is that Ron is an idiot on top of it. He doesn't clown, but his brain has Superior information at times so that we know exactly how we stand. He has always embraced Tarkas and Jack as deep friends of the family, and they are. They will see to you, Ron.

Ron: (laughing) I take it this is a ship. In other words, sea? Yes.

This is Tarkas: No, we are not using the sea today, Ron.

Ron: Thank you Sir.

Tarkas: You’re welcome, (laughing) I understand.

Michael of Nebadon: Tarkas and Jack have trouble making this work, but I will help them make it work. When you are Son fused Ron, you will know it quite well. Your legs will stop harming you and you will have an energy supply that is in addition to what you eat. Go easy on what you eat, and your diabetes will not exist. Nor will your A1C?

Ron: You know why that's important Michael.

Michael of Nebadon: Yes. Under a doctor's care every human has an A1C. If Ron shows up without an A1C, well, the doctor may have to go into the lounge and have a fit on the chair like they did in the 19th century where they got that out of … what did they call it? You keep stealing it, I know what they call it. But anyhow. Humans react strangely when they get a human that is not behaving medically as they should. You will not have an A1C, however.

Ron: Thank you. I dropped it Michael. Period.

Michael of Nebadon: Thank you, Ron (laughing), and this. Those of you who are diabetic, you know exactly what it is. Ron has picked up a terrible habit of chocolate cherries. He has finished off at least fifty of them in the past two weeks. They do horrible things to the A1C and he has stopped.

Ron: May I tell them why?

Michael of Nebadon: Yes,

Ron: I ate them all.

Michael of Nebadon: Thank you, Ron. That's discipline.

Ron: Yes, it is.

Michael of Nebadon: Now the truth of the matter is I'm Michael of Nebadon, we have reached the end of our our. You have received a tremendous amount of information and potential. More should be talked about, more should be given, but we're going to close it off now. I don't think we should do Q&A at all at this point. So, Ron, let's just close it down.

Ron: All right. I'm going to then stop the tape. One moment.

-- end of transcript --

« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 14:51:06 pm by SonsofGod »
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;