Author Topic: Real Scenario  (Read 4739 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Real Scenario
« on: August 30, 2022, 09:28:17 am »
This is Jesus speaking to you on a beautiful morning where the sun shines abundantly and brings you its full light, just as I too will let My Light shine in places where I will appear and where men will receive My words to awaken them from the valley of ignorance in which they have so long dwelt unconsciously.

But their ignorance will not last long, for the world will be shaken by the turmoil within and people will realize that great forces are at work and they will turn to God in fear and despair and pray for salvation and deliverance from this unexpected event that is turning their world upside down.

Those who regain their composure will take charge of those who wait in panic for help and rescue. The strong among you will lead them to safe places to be brought to their senses by you who have heard about these things and are prepared.

Wherever you stand We stand, and you will experience Our presence. We are with you and you will step forward to speak the right words to calmly explain to people what is happening with the knowledge you will receive through your Adjuster and you will hear His words as you are hearing My words now as you write this.

I tell you this because this can become a real situation in some parts of the world and We will be the force behind you that will direct you in such situations where distressed groups need to be led to new places where they come to themselves and find the courage to rebuild their existence. 

This is a scenario that will not be completely different from reality and We count on your courage and knowledge to be a light in a state of confusion and bewilderment where you will feel the strength given to you by Us who stand beside you.

This is Jesus, I tell you these things to remain alert and mindful, as you have often been told. We are with you in such times.
I am Jesus and wish you good day.

Thank You Jesus for reminding us of the help that is always available to us.  

Elise