Author Topic: If you want I can help you.  (Read 4565 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
If you want I can help you.
« on: May 31, 2023, 19:34:11 pm »
This transmission was received  by Luis Castillo and it is his first transmission  of this lengthy. I am very happy for his success.

Luis Castillo.
May 15  2023.

"If you want I can help you.

-Who is it?

"I am your Adjuster whom you are looking for with such zeal, because here I am, you wanted to hear me with a great voice and it is not like that.  Concentrating on the little house in the left ventricle of the heart, it doesn't work that way for you, you already went through all those stages and if you continued like this we would never have any contact, but you finally understood that it is through intuition, and you You have a well-developed life, and another thing, your Universal Father loves you and helps you in everything you ask for, you already earned his trust, you just have to take your pen in your hand and write.  As they told you, it is for beginners, you are already great in the fight.  You already have enough telepathy and a lot of agility to write.

"And you didn't want to go to school, and you see how he's helping you, -remember when you wrote ranchera songs?  And you did it with great agility and dexterity?
That agility will serve you from now on, just let your Adjuster take you and you will see that soon you will be on the other side of the veil as René says.
But they had made it very difficult for you but you already found the way.
You wanted to get where you are but you doubted.
But today be sure that it is easy, I will put the words in your mind and the rest when it is your turn to speak, the Universal Father will speak for you.
Don't worry, everything will be fine, every time you want to write, just sit down and I'll guide you with great pleasure since I see that you like to write, it's your passion, and with that kind of people it's a pleasure to work and see how you write everything. .

" Your effort for your studies is worth it, when in your childhood you did not want to go to school your earthly father had ruined your intelligence, but you see, better late than never.
Life is like that, whoever comes with that nobody takes it away, go ahead, warrior of Mars, Master Samael said it.
With your gaze always up, I like your honest and fearless attitude, what is fair is fair and the truth is told wherever it is, that kind of men is the one that is needed to pierce the veil and who more than your Universal Father awaits you, you will become great, you think of that character Pablo de Tarso, you are not so wrong.  We continue another day.
"Inverential peace".

Thank you.

-Luis.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 19:38:32 pm by Rene A Duran »