Author Topic: New Technology.  (Read 4756 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
New Technology.
« on: August 11, 2023, 23:33:00 pm »
 New Technology.

By: The Adjuster.
 Transmitter: Evelio Rivas.

August 10, 2023, 5:00 p.m.

Evelio:
 My Father, my Adjuster please prepare my mind to receive a message from the heavenly family and a channel free from interference.

The Adjuster:
 "I Am your Adjuster this day we will deal with the pressing needs that the planet Urantia has."

"On entry we will say that new technology is the medicine for this world. The impasse appears because the inhabitants do not feel the need to acknowledge their origin."

"Literally the new technology would help them survive values that don't deserve it, let's talk about this new technology only being deployed when humanity has removed primitive traits like violence and mistrust between brothers."

"Only when the collective gaze is directed heavenward and the Creator is acknowledged will access to higher knowledge arise."

"The process of condensing and decondensing matter will remain hidden and the artifacts that apply it will not come."

"At present the habit of competing is deeply ingrained in the minds and that should be replaced by the routine of cooperation among brothers, such that the necessary technology here, exists developed and ready."

"The case is pathetic: this humanity still remains putting perishable things at the forefront of priorities, celestial parentage and sisterhood as a race continue to hope."

"The disappearance of borders will make healing planetary challenges urgent, as one can appreciate there is an evolutionary jam in the mindset of people and that will make them achieve the destiny they deserve."

"The wonderful still can't arrive.

"I Am your Adjuster curtailing here this approach and wishing you intensify your practices, have a good day."

Evelio:
 My God thank you for your words your will be done Lord.

End.

Evelio Rivas