Author Topic: “WAKE UP”  (Read 4807 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
“WAKE UP”
« on: September 12, 2023, 23:17:50 pm »

Group 11:21 transmission of truths Phoenix AZ.
 â€œWAKE UP”
 By: VM. "JESUS OF NAZARETH"
 Received: Nestor.
 El Salvador, Friday, September 8, 2023, time 11:46.
 Néstor: My father, my adjuster, I beg you to prepare my mind for a transmission.
 JESUS: “Indeed, I am Jesus of Nazareth, the lesson of this day is to call on all people who are in sects, religions and lodges to wake up and open their eyes and not remain deceived as until today. In order to show them the plan of our Universal Father and they can be participants in this new dispensation, we know that with religious people, it is quite arid terrain to want to get them out of their dogmas, however there are people who have already finished their cycle of believing. in dogmas and are one step away from discovering the truth, there are people who no longer conform to what their religious leader tells them, and it is because they are already at another level, for these people this is the call, so that they come closer to the In reality, so that they are updated with what is happening on the other side of the veil and can have the opportunity to find out how to live a new spirituality and get closer to the Universal Father, what does the salvation that religions so proclaim consist of? without even knowing how to achieve this goal.
 For these people it is the call, it is my wish that these sheep return to the flock.
 On the other hand, I am greatly satisfied that I can count on the 11:21 group in which its members are preparing to serve humanity during my coming and I see the progress of some of its members.
 However, I congratulate all its members, since everyone is doing everything humanly possible to prepare, keep going, I take a step back and leave this topic here, have a happy night and may peace be with you."
 Nestor: Thank you VM. Jesus of Nazareth, you will always be welcome, my lord.
 END.
 Nestor.
*******************************†

Group 11:21 Transmission of Truths Phoenix AZ.
 â€œFLORA AND FAUNA ARE EXTINGUISHED”
 By: The Adjuster
 Received: Nestor
 El Salvador, August 8, 2023, Time: 10:05 to 10:40 pm.
 Néstor: My father, my Thought Adjuster, I beg you to prepare my mind to receive a transmission.
 Adjuster:
 â€œIn effect, I am your Adjuster, with a lesson for you and for the 11:21 group, the flora and fauna of the planet Urantia is dying, the food chain has been broken, a large number of animal species have disappeared, extinct due to indiscriminate hunting by humans, likewise due to the use of pesticides, countless species of insects have disappeared and it is a long list to list, also countless species of plants and trees have disappeared due to the felling of trees and the forest fires.
 It is necessary to become aware of this and try to raise awareness among the people who cause this devastation to both flora and fauna.
 It is necessary for human beings to double their efforts to preserve what still remains and thus little by little balance nature. To the extent that each person becomes aware of this problem and takes actions in favor of flora and fauna, balance can be restored on the planet.
 Only if each person takes this problem as their own can this imbalance be partially corrected. I am your Adjuster taking a step back, may you have a happy rest.”
 Néstor: Thank you my lord for such an important contribution, it is always welcome.
 End.
 Nestor.