Author Topic: Inspired Prayer  (Read 4670 times)

Offline PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
Inspired Prayer
« on: December 07, 2023, 10:47:32 am »
Dear Friends, during my prayer time today I was inspired to write (see below).  I have no idea if this was my higher mind, TA, or something else.  I share it here under offerings of prayer since that is what prompted it:

Optimism is a measure of Faith

"Be of good cheer!", a favorite saying of Jesus.  Is this not a way of being optimistic?  Does it not also take Faith to remain optimistic?  Is it not one of the most endearing ways to have a positive affect on those you Love, even to include those you know only casually?

Be full of Joy, why not?  If you could change one thing about how you go about your day, each day, wouldn't "being full of Joy" be a very good choice?

Perhaps today you find yourself not particularly inspired to feel joyful, did you know you can pray to your Father for more Joy?  Why not?  An Infinite Father can never be taxed too much.  

Pray often and deeply for that which you need, especially the Spiritual Gifts of your Father like Faith and Joy!  Always include these gifts for others, as well as for yourself, which puts you in a higher state to receive these gifts from your Father.