Author Topic: Lightline Status Thursday 7 March 2024 - Cancelled & Time Change to DST Sunday  (Read 3069 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Morning here in York, and I discover that there is very little to speak to today concerning what SPIRIT may wish to say about our Lightline series.  As a result I see very little need to open a Lightline today unless otherwise instructed, which I am not. That allows me to tell you there is no Lightline for today, Thursday March 7, 2024.
Other than the fact that today's date of 7 March 2024, is the one year anniversary of our WIRELESS ELECTRICITY PATENT being issued a year ago today, there is remarkably little to speak to in order encourage much other speech at the moment. Therefore:

LIGHTLINE 7 MARCH 2024 is cancelled, and as always I truly appreciate your time and loyalty to attend them when they are available.

The next scheduled Lightline is this Sunday and I intend to hold that one as our regular scheduled permits.

Thank you all.  

PS:  I remind all of you this Sunday this awful process of time change occurs and we SPRING FORWARD with our  CLOCKS this coming Sunday morning.  Welcome again to  the confusing DST as some countries do it and others do not until later.  Lightline USA will be according to the spring-forward time change here in the States.  Thanks again.

Ron

« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 13:44:22 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania