Author Topic: " Updates for Your Group"  (Read 4886 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
" Updates for Your Group"
« on: August 31, 2023, 23:16:36 pm »

" Updates for Your Group" 

By: Manituba Melchizedek.
 Transmitter: Evelio.

El Salvador August 29, 2023.

Evelio:
 My God, my Father, I thank you for breathing and life. I beg you, prepare my mind to receive messages from the Celestial Family and provide a channel without interference.

Melchizedek Manituba:
 "I am Manituba Melchizedek, truly we have and are launching efforts to help expand your capacities. It is our satisfaction to see what is happening with your group. Naturally, they have valuable insights on the path of awakening. Our thanks to V.M. SAMAEL and RABOLU, this Of course, if his guide had permeated the population, we would have another defined destiny for Urantia, but we are optimistic and we expect the best from this humanity.

"Knowing that the lifestyle they lead is shaped by the rebels who oppose their interests to the entry of clarity and improvement of the human species, the failure of Homo Sapiens is due to their adaptation, which they have practically been forced to assume as the only path , the rebellious philosophy seeks at all times to get them out of themselves, raising external goals, showing materialism as an attractive end to life and coined paradigms that they gladly adopted once they forgot their divine bond, free will was conditioned, this is literally called brainwashed and the Urantian human masses persist in their wrong system of building themselves, measuring progress by purely external things; this is materialism at bottom.

"It is easily observed that values that deserve survival receive little attention and are not taken into account as progress, so that this conditioning form of reality is about to change.

"We appreciate your attitude of always seeking the inner contact that keeps you through the years with faith and hope in Divinity, you must understand that you are like the exception turning out to be very few, in this sense they become our spokespersons between humanity and The most precious thing at this moment is that they progress and obey the guidelines that we suggest to them, as it was said, we are the friend that always awaits them to take them by the hand to heaven.

"I am Manituba Melchizedek finishing here this analysis of the terrestrial conditions and wishing everyone success, have a good day."

Evelio:
 Mr. Manituba Melchizedek, thank you for his words and help. You are welcome whenever you decide to do so.

End.

Evelio