Author Topic: HISTORIC EVENT  (Read 283 times)

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
HISTORIC EVENT
« on: October 11, 2021, 08:28:01 am »
I,with all of you here, I am sure, want to welcome Mr Rayson to Urantia.   We so wish we could be there to witness and participate in this most important Historic Event.   We send our love and prayers and spirits to Mr Rayson, Ron and Dominic as these events unfold.    We hold you all in our thoughts, hearts, our very souls and in our prayers.     Larry

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: HISTORIC EVENT
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 09:23:42 am »
With all the new techologies at our disposal to-day, it would have been nice to have this event on live and direct. It is now 15 :15 my local time, as I am typing, only four hours to go, I am counting and counting. Let the Will of GOD be.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010 (TA Veyoptia)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2021, 09:26:01 am »
I too join in prayers for today’s historic event on our beloved Urantia. Ron, please relay my love and respect to Rayson. I will be praying for you , Dominic and Rayson!

Blessings,

José L. Vargas Núñez
José L. Vargas Núñez

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2021, 09:42:18 am »
All our best wishes and prayers are with you all- Rayson, Ron, Dominick 
and the millions of celestial witnesses. May the will of the FATHER be done. Amen.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Offline gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2021, 09:50:14 am »
Larry, indeed today is an historic day; a culmination of Sir Ron the Stalwart’s loyalty to Spirit’s purpose and intention to incarnate and take possession of the corporations that paved the way. Larry it is satisfying to know that Ron’s administrative efforts, and even our signatures affixed on the corporate papers in the Fall of 2018, is accepted for use for the Missions.

Congratulations to Ron, and to all of us for a job well done. Our collective efforts no matter how small or large, pieced together a picture that pleased Father enough to give the green light. And today, the corporations are sold to Dr. Rayson.

We wait...no longer !

Steven

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2021, 01:24:29 pm »
We will always remember this day, October 11, 2021, as a truly historic event in which a Magisterial Son comes to our Earth, Urantia, to sign the documents for the future in which Urantia hopes eventually to proceed to the Era of Light and Life. These documents will prove vital to the development of our world. 

We welcome you, Lord Rayson, as a Divine Representative for the Father and for all that the Father desires to accomplish in a world in dire need, longing for divine help so desperately needed to have some light shine in places where ignorance and darkness still reign.
We pray for you all and give thanks to our Father.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2021, 02:53:22 pm »
On this transcendent event, which as expected everyone is beginning to pronounce on it, I think it would be appropriate to take the opportunity to pay a well-deserved tribute to our superhuman leader Ronald Besser, for his pioneering work and his relentless effort and sacrifice so that today we can be at the gates of inaugurating this unique event in the history of Humanity. And I consider that there could not be for Ron a recognition to commemorate this glorious moment, than to begin to configure the unique Religion for the new man of this New Universal Era that begins; and no one more qualified and exalted to serve as its founder than Ronald Besser, our beloved and undisputed leader: The Universal Religion of Light and Life. 
My congratulations and thanks to characters that will go down in the history of the planet as Steven Gibs and Larry Gossett, and the others who have collaborated for this monumental event. 
The mere fact of being able to witness as a member of this forum the arrival and official incarnation of a person of such high hierarchy as Dr. Rayson, gives me indescribable joy. 

"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online gcmeyer83

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2021, 03:55:05 pm »
Here Here and a Hail Hail to Ron Besser. He certainly is the one who got it all started on our level!

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2021, 05:02:01 pm »
Ron and /or Dominic......we are all sitting on pins and needles waiting to hear about your experience!    Larry 

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2021, 01:19:29 am »
To all, this entire matter is not yet finished or do I feel the issue is closed.  When there is a way to issue what is to be done I will speak to it as I wish to.  It stands this way, we meaning Dominick Orhbeck and I, had our discussion but had to conclude there is yet another serious change to the administration on Urantia which is as clear as mud.  To speak to anything further right now will just create a situation I fully leave alone and stay out of it until we have some clarity.  Rayson was here and warned of instability and did not close off his appearance chances further.  I prefer to wait and see what the change is and the stability returned.  IT is not normal and Rayson stays clear and we standby.  Proceed as you normally do and I will not answer questions until there is something to say more.  I truly thank all for your interest and mine remains high too but Urantia must stand by as I do over this.

I have a Lightline later today at 2PM.  I expect that to take place. I will go with what they wish to say but I volunteer nothing more at this point.  Thanks all for your patience and will see you later this afternoon God willing.
Ron

DEITY ABSOLUTE speaks:
"Ron has fully declared us invalid at this point and we refuse permission of Rayson to continue work as he has on Urantia.  For that reason I am removing my self from Urantia in the form of a supreme advocate which Ron heartily  dislikes.  I find it ludicrous I have to explain something like this but Urantia has to have a normal sequence of measurements to understand anything today and for that reason we stand away from the view which this transmitters insists upon:  get the missions open and running or else you loose Urantia badly.  I disagree with that totally but MICHAEL OF NEBADON happens to agree with Ron as does Gabriel as does the Father-Infinite.  That makes me the so-called Absolute to dangerous currents to insist thing change to my way.  However, my work requires indwelling the mind that Ron has and for that reason it is abnormal to him to the point he refuses the style and type of maintenance I must perform.  I fully expect that by 2 PM Tuesday afternoon today much more clarity is available.  Please also know that while Ron waits for the clarity he was promised, we accept the Missions are OPEN in the morontial world of life on Urantia.

"That is what Ron tells you without spelling it out as he is sure something is not well aligned with what was done to prepare the morontial life on Urantia for the Magisterial Mission.  For the materialization of the Magisterial Mission for all of you to see them, I with hold permission to start it, and Ron will not cooperate with my decision.  I close this with Ron convinced there is no Deity Absolute in this but he allows us to transmit.  Good day."

Ron -  Since I am determined to keep this on the up and up and say little, I am also playing games with huge forces I do not want to be crushed by them in their disagreements with each other.  Please, do not change your normal operations and stay the course as done already and let this drain out of our way or retransmit the truth as our true immediate supervisors see it.  I stand back without further discourse, and I thank all of you for your patience.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"As usual Ron even totally made ill by the entire charade being played out on Urantia which got in the way of expectations today, and as you and Dominick decided, THIS IS NOT DONE.  You let it sit as we do and say nothing further.  Good day.  K."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2021, 12:42:09 pm »
Hmmm, it appears the ugly head of Murphy's Law has risen again.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2021, 07:46:22 pm »
I do not know what it is Weydevu.  Each of you have a seat with the rest of us and wait it out.  Whatever it is I hope gets identified and spoken to.  Meanwhile we are moving toward the isolation of the cabal and the industry on Urantia which perpetuates it.   This is not ours to adjudicate.  I will be glad to end this whole charade if it cannot be seriously unjustified.  For some reason many of you cannot determine really what I am talking about and that is okay because I am not sure what I am really talking about either.  I wish it was just Murphy's law but no.  I have one supposition and it is so complicated I worry no one will follow it well enough; however, let me say something about it.

Spirit behaves with practices we humans I doubt can tolerate well.  They leave wide invocations of diplomacy with procedures of insurrection in particular.  What do I mean by diplomacy?  I mean spirit never really yells at rebels, but until forced to, they avoid an outright battle to the death.  That allowance of serene turpitude toward rebels is practiced in deference to violence.  That avoidance of violence is called being diplomatic.  Further evidence suggests we have no further use of such devices now, but that requires a zig and a zag which I suggest might be something like this.  If the rebels cannot be persuaded to leave for the decency of it, then give them some days to sport their control in government and rules.  But that is a spirit device that has an end to it and fully ended when the practice the rebels show as control of places like Urantia is deemed bankrupt and useless.  It is the idea of the most powerful spirits saying rebel spirit if what you have is so great let us see you do it all the time and run the place you want as your capital.

My suggestion is that we are in that spirit saying to rebels you have 7 days or 7 weeks and if you cannot show us how it is better than we are doing, we close you out.  I suspect this is what is happening on material Urantia.  How it is not being concluded that way in the Urantia model of the morontial worlds does not compute to my mind but then I do not know the details of morontial life on Urantia and how they are satisfied to meet the Magisterial Missions face to face and do their bidding. 

If I have any of this right we have to put up with insufferable rules of the road and our Lightlines exist in the middle of poisoned spirit operations all around us.  The fact that I was avoided today completely in Lightline is a good way to show you that those who poison the well will not use my voice to instruct with the people I champion.  This is diplomacy on spirit level, not mine.  Instructions should be stay your course Ron and let it pass, but they do not let it pass on the insurrectionist sides and we dare suggests they must  be not exiled but imprisoned for final adjudication for their crimes.

I wish to say no more specifically except to pray that the end is near for the diplomatic behavior to cease and justice take hold where it must.  How serious this is spoken to me by the rebels themselves who will not stop harassment or the intention to cut my jugular veirn all the while.  We stand united with each other over this horror, but we are so vulnerable we cannot find the right way to disguise our hatred of sin and iniquity to the point the Magisterial Mission ma be stalled indefinitely if these rebels cannot be broken and sent to prison.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON-

"Ron, you are not far wrong, but I am in a furry with you and as you write they gather around to see your hubris at work.  Few ever understand the degree you fully fund us and refuse to broker any compromise with them yet they prevail over the very issue you describe to as as being diplomatic to avoid a hot war as they deserve a hot war.  I dislike your views of justice but they are not outside of our solid dislike so well I cannot condemns your heat over to deal with them perfunctorily and be out of the entire matter by fiat.  Such would be my choice to but I am a Creator Son and must obey protocol.  You are fully funded with Me but I am only one of five who must take these rebels down and  I await the other four for a final decision as you do.  Meanwhile you bleed internally truly and hatefully regard that which perpetuates constant mind pressure while playing the game of simpleton.  So it is with with a few more you do not know about and that must be included in my final decision.    You report some of your people glaze over with this repetition of dislike, but few are so well designed they even do that.  What they do is dismiss it for themselves and worry it not for you.  However I do not and I see the entire mechanism that works to snuff you out for the lack of  better words not only here but in the world at large which is totally unable to report any really good stationary to deal with itself any longer.  Your WTP will not battle much though for as soon as the patent is registered it will become a rage of interest.  You slap your forehead over the incompetency of the ones you sent it to and they did not even open their email to see it yet as he figures you to be a dolt without credentials but wait to he reads it through.  He is not easy to work with either but he should do a double take over what you sent.  Send it again to other utility groups and see what happens.  They are not so complacent in Californium or the Northeast either. 

"I fully condemn the situation on Urantia and some persons on this list mock you all the time over the incipient views you have this is real enough to invest close to a quarter of a million dollars in it to this point.  For that reason you will be displaying a new set of rules when I get there: NO MORE KINDNESS TO SUPPLY INFORMATION SO EASILY TO THOSE WHO NEVER DESERVE ANY HELP AT ALL.  I am sure that is not true here but it is boundless in the countryside we must use as our headquarter for the divine Missions to Urantia for it is still the safest place in the world to trial our Mission entirely.  Weydevu has the right idea about Murphy's Law but it is not nearly nasty enough to tell him what happened yesterday with the cabal so harshly surrounding you we just refused further comment and they left disappointed too.  RAYSON  will make his appearances for you but when that ugly head keeper Vorondadek Son is fully defeated and in jail.  It is coming and maybe with a big chase but we will nail him good.  K"

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania