Author Topic: JESUS and Michael of Nebadon - Possible Planetary Default  (Read 5133 times)

7inOcean

JESUS and Michael of Nebadon - Possible Planetary Default
« on: October 01, 2022, 19:01:52 pm »
Speakers: JESUS and Michael of Nebadon
Subject: Possible Planetary Default
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 02/10/2022 9.10am (AEDT)

[It is now daylight saving time where I am and the clock is put forward one hour. It is not something I like, but what is placed in certain states to practice. I lived in other states and territories in the past that do not have daylight saving and it makes a whole lot of sense, for the simple reason to keep at standard time because of the sheer heat of the sun in the warmer northern part of the continent. Also, it works better for farmers that way. In the cooler southern states, the idea to have more recreation time in the sun was favoured by most so that extra daylight in the afternoon was a bonus to enjoy. I see the point, but still find the standard time far better in any case because why upset the natural cycle of the sunrise and sunset and with the habitual nature of animals. Milking cows early in the morning just got a whole lot trickier so I hear from those who do that work….]   

I am JESUS Sue, may I intervene in your daily thoughts here. [Yes of course JESUS, go ahead if you would please…] Thank you. Now, what is at stake is the course of what is occurring in your world is so alarming that although I am keen to step in to start the Mission, Michael of Nebadon is now requesting me to stand back and wait this out so as to see what is unfolding before our eyes. If those who are using nuclear weapons and even doing testing with them are to be told to stop, due to the sensitive nature it will cause to your earth’s atmosphere, along with the horrible effects of such weapons if used in war efforts. I am convening a meeting to discuss this very issue with the Council of Equilibrium as it is concerning me what is escalating out of places such as between nations such as Russia/Ukraine, the North Korea regime in its rogue missile launches, and the middle east that is now showing signs of tension flaring once again due to the cultural protest erupting. These tensions boil over and begin another round of conflicts we do not wish to see at all in the middle of what we have plans to be about. 

If there is any nuclear confrontation and unrest then I, Jesus and the Magisterial Sons will pull out, period. The Universal Father has made it clear that no such actions by humans be tolerated. Father is adamant if this goes a certain way, there are consequences, and He is to declare a default at once. Once a world is declared in default, it suffers planetary failure and isolation. It will eventually die of its own accord. For those who are wondering what happens to them in this instance is that you are to live out your life naturally until you naturally die, from there you go to the receiving area in the grid to be assessed, from there those who are with Adjusters will be transported to the Mansion Worlds and be adjudicated as to your status from such a world. Most will not stand, but fail because of the nature of rebellion still inherent in humans. 

This is not easy for me to state, but one that must be reported due to the nature we are now seeing as turning worse than a few weeks ago. If these conflicts turn around and peaceful dialogue is sought, then we may avoid default and move towards Mission actuality. Right now we stand back and watch and wait for which way this is turning out to be. Humans are unpredictable at worst and yet potentially transforming at best. It is truly up to each and every one of you to seek the Father and seek peace and not war and division between you. I seek for you to do so and so I leave it there. This is JESUS and Michael of Nebadon speaking as one. I bid you well and in peace. Out. K.

[Wow, thank you JESUS and Michael of Nebadon.  At least we know how you are seeing this one way or the other. And it is saddening if it is the other. Default is not something we could ever wish in your Universe and it is a shame on all of us. May we pray and seek you Father in all that is and is to come. May your will be done Father as to the state of this world and for our future. ]

[T/R Note: folks as I write here I am feeling an overwhelming sense of sadness enveloping me and it is tinged with a foreboding loss of life soon; it seems so likely, yet it only takes goodness in humans to behave and seek peaceful resolutions, this could turn around for the better.  Let us hope so, Sue.]

End. 

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: JESUS and Michael of Nebadon - Possible Planetary Default
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2022, 12:14:30 pm »
Sue, to you in particular, your foreboding sense inside you is also echoed here.  I have been fighting depression off and on the past few weeks mostly based on the idea there is no safe place from catastrophe involving huge sums of loss of life coming.   We are picking that up with many around the world who shy back and just sit it out whatever ever country they live in.
Worse yet Sue, and I doubt it is a transmitter's fault your or me, but there conflicting messages being received over the telling of projected reaction by spirit of a nuclear exchange on Urantia.  You report the Magisterial Mission and the Jesus return will pull out.  I have seen that before, but I also have received the assurances of Jesus himself, they fully intend to stop such an exchange from happening.  Putting aside how, address the determination in that statement to save Urantia from itself before it itself kills itself off with nuclear weapons.  That is a far more positive approach than what you transmitted in part above.

JESUS HERE: "Ron, as usual you pick up the nuance that permeates spirit way up here too.  There is consolidation of views that Urantia is without merit and needs to be removed from creating any more problems.  IF this is the case then the view that we withdraw is entirely the case.

"However, if we do not withdraw, then the only other options is to prevent Putin from cascading the world into a polar war in which the USA might win, but it inherits a devastated world of broken countries unable to withstand normal and the evolutionary developments to come.  Japan is rearming.  Korea is rearming.  North Korea is armed to the teeth and is spoiling for a contact to make war and China aids and abets it all in the hope it scares the United States out of Southeast Asia.  All said and done, Chine and North Korea are on a collision course with Australia and Great Britain with Australia caught in the middle of a Franco-Prussian war style that must be stopped from escalating.

"Lest you do not remember Sue, the United States agreed with Australia to renew interest in atomic submarines and now deploys them in the south Pacific in order to warn China it is not safe from nuclear attack itself regardless of what else it does to America or NATO or the SE Treaty Organization,  in which the US just employed the Japanese Navy to strut itself in the Taiwan Straits with the US Fifth or Sixth Fleet.  We are not sure which fleet number is there any more as it used to be the the 4th US fleet long ago.

"I am truly sorry to report today that your Lightline Ron is worthless unless we can get the circuits back up and running again.  Our station chief MARGUL says that He is ready to realign Urantia with the last of  Mohicans on Urantia too, but we need communication wires and there is nothing left after the insurrection destroyed the two main trunk limes leading to Urantia.  You and Ron are catching the higher ups including JESUS, but beware the insurrection is towering over Urantia again as the last place to make its stand.  [Ron:  I am being very badly harassed and must get out of this transmission for the safety of everyone,.]   We conclude this transmission early only because they are hovering over Ron as though he 8is pulling a heist and not so but they better learn they are doomed and shortly.  JESUS OF NAZARATH reporting this:

"I WILL NOT PERMIT NUCLEAR EXCHANGES AND WE WILL BE THERE ON URANTIA WITH BELLS ON as Ron so often likes to say for a happy visit!  JESUS. K"

[Thank you Jesus for breaking through a line of morons who think murder is essentially a game of some sorts.  Ron]

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline SongatSunrise

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2022, 10:06:17 am »

JESUS OF NAZARATH reporting this:

"I WILL NOT PERMIT NUCLEAR EXCHANGES AND WE WILL BE THERE ON URANTIA WITH BELLS ON as Ron so often likes to say

Yesterday I performed "Because He Lives" for church. The words fit perfectly with the sermon about Jesus and the little children. The song was dedicated to the children of tragedy, of Hurricane Ian, Ukraine, and world unrest.

Here are some of the words:

How sweet to hold a newborn baby,
And feel the pride and joy he gives,
But greater still the calm assurance
This child can face uncertain days
Because He Lives.

Because He lives I can face tomorrow,
Because He lives all fear is gone,

Because I know He holds the future,
And life is worth the living
Just because He Lives.

God bless you All! Shalom.

Offline gmanpat

• MSN Messenger - gman_patenaude@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - gmanpat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2022, 02:12:17 am »
I have the faith it takes to believe you will do what you say you will. I thank you for your commitment. This sorry old world really needs you now and always.. It is sad that we have strayed so far from the truth...