Author Topic: Lightline Netherlands International  (Read 207 times)

Offline SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Lightline Netherlands International
« on: March 06, 2023, 08:05:32 am »
Lightline Netherlands International for Monday March 6, 2023 will be opened to see if we can get any news or other announcements for our listeners today. 
Hope to see you there.
Elise

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lightline Netherlands International
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2023, 08:25:07 am »
That is good to do Elise and thank you.  I am as curious as you are just what might be possible and what might be said.  For now particular reason except to state some activity over here, Dominick and I had our usual Sunday meeting at home, and after supper I was supplied with five (5) tapes with tons of information to understand the operation of the Magisterial Foundation and other types of operation.   All told the five tapes took about two hours and a few minutes more.  I am not supplying those tapes as they contain information I do not think they want released but wanted we two to know as operations are near.  The only thing I think I can say at this point is that the human inclusion is still valid and the tense of how we operate has been stated as the present tense.  I wish I had more, but the fact of a lot of dictation in private took place Sunday evening our time suggests to me you have a chance to hear an update if or when I do or do not.  Thank you for posting your intentions and concerns.
RON
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania