Author Topic: Giving It Back To Peter  (Read 4761 times)

Offline Ghost Dancer

• View Profile
Giving It Back To Peter
« on: April 23, 2023, 15:30:33 pm »
In these times of uncertainty,  change and fear, how will it all end or when is our beginning in Christ to begin  ? I turn to a famous scripture  by Paul in 2 Corinthians 4:16-19.

"Do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly  we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving  for us an eternal glory that far outweighs  them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. "

Despite that beautiful saying by Paul, he still invested in a temporal material kingdom  presently known as the Christian  or Roman Catholic church. Instead of the kingdom within us.

So let us take this same scroll from Paul and give it back to Peter, who truly new Jesus personally  and see what he has to say either about this scripture or about the times we appear to be living in ?

Peter : This is Peter, also once known as Simon. In your scriptures it also states that I Peter were an even better orator than Jesus Himsef ? I am truly chagrined, for it is the FATHER  in Jesus that puts the words in my mouth. Just like this transmitter  is doing now. So I can never take full credit for my sermons back then because they are of God and God only.

But let us get back to this inquiry of this scripture  before you fall asleep again, much like a boring church service on a Sunday afternoon  much like this one ?

Let me open this letter by quoting Yeshua Ben Yoseph, Jesus Himself ? " Peace be with you all, our peace always be unto you." You are all truly His apostles, though you humbly  except the title as agondonters. Truly those who chose to be last will be first in the Family of God. Notice that we no longer refer to Kingdom of God here ?

Once you do arrive here you will observe that there are no queens, princes, dukes or duchess, neither be there a court jester like Weydevue, surfs or peasants.

In heaven in order to have something  and keep it, truly is to give it away or rather share it with those that appear to have it not, thus. Unlike your material world where those that have more than enough refuse to share it neither with their progeny, let alone their neighbors on the other side of the picket fence nor across the Great seas.

We up here do indeed hear your prayers and I am come through this one to giveth you your daily bread or rather the meat the world  knows not of.

What does this scripture at the top of this transmission mean then ? " Fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. "

While still in the physical  our eyes or senses do seem to translate all that is going on in front of us. So what I would  like to ask of you is to do and only do that, is to fix your whole mind on GOD. Are you here yet ? There you go , welcome.

Ah yes, in this place where you are now, is there war, famine or pestilence ? Do you feel in need of clothing in this state ? Food in this state ? Or shelter from the cold or heat in this state of being ?

If your answer is no ? Then you have truly succeeded  in being reborn into the spirit  by investing in that which is eternal,  the unseen. The FATHER knows what you need while even there in your humble beginnings Urantia, and will give it to you providing you don't invest in it so much that you want to stay there. Then unfortunately you will have listened to the lies of the serpent and will go down with the ship. Rise then above this Titanic for it was created to keep you drifting away from  your true reality. The Heaven that you could experience  right now, not something  or place unseen after letting go of the physical or what you call death. 

Live then to prove Jesus never died on the cross, but live'th in you now!  Ask then for the mind in Christ Jesus be in you now and it shall be. Our FATHER is in need of saviors not martyrs.

You can and have indeed nailed yourself to the cross. But the nine inch nails are only held there by your thoughts. Release your thoughts and forgive your own trespasses. And you will truly find yourself  with Him now at His grand table set in a garden beyond your imagination, just for the asking because it is HIS will, the FATHER'S that you have what He has. Because that is the purpose of HIS creating you, to know why and remember where you are and where you never left.

Liken to your coins in America  that say, " In God We Trust." And so it is. 

This has been Peter the Apostle  and I leave you for now. Only in the now can you find m again and you are and always have been a thought in the Mind of GOD, And that is your food for thought and it is where we all reside. Enjoy and partake, bless it to receive it, share it to always have it.

Ghost Dancer : Thank Peter for this well needed  sermon. Amen

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Giving It Back To Peter
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2023, 01:10:15 am »
We Congratulate you Ghost Dancer, as you transmission is solid gold, and we thank Peter too for he is very busy on other projects yet having to do with Urantia itself shortly.

This is Ron, Ghost Dancer, and I admire your transmission abilities as they are already secure on high, as I am truly quite sure Peter not only heard you at work and responded, but so did FATHER who made sure Peter could get through all that racket around you for some reason.  In any case, from one transmitter to another, you do us proud and thank you for your contribution today and any day you wish to step forward with the Apostles and any of the high ranking spirits which have just discovered your talents too.

Ron Besser
MICHAEL OF NEBADON -

"YOU Ghost Dancer leave us a tad chilly in your transmission not, as most who quote scripture have no real idea what the scripture means entirely.  Ron knows it heartedly but seldom reads it literally.  I read it heartily and like Ron I know the direction but not the espousal of Paul when he spoke it.  Here is Paul of Tarsus directly to you Ghost Dancer:

[PAUL] "You are correct in realizing why I said this wording you quoted Ghost Dancer.  But the words are for a man I saw try to saw off a tree limb in back of the church!  Truly!  He was standing there with a bow saw and they are round and remind me of a small harp of that day.  In any case the saw was too small for the job, and for that reason he cursed the saw and upset me that he used the curse on the Jewish Sabbath, the first day of the week then, which equates to your Sunday. 

"For many reasons, I let him saw for awhile, and then discovered he was also wounder in his hands as the callouses were bleeding profusely, and he told me he had to finish this or the Rector would be angry.  Since I was the Rector,   I told him I was not angry but concerned about his hands.  He laughed and told me to mind my own business and I did and I went inside and let my anger perk among a congregation which hardly cared what the place looked like, except for the man sawing the log off for my approval. 

"So it is with mot of you including you Ghost Dancer.  Ron admires your transmission, and frankly so do I, but please remember that your care is for me and not yourself in such a transmission , yet you skipped me by saying thank you to Peter only.  Why not ME?  Well, of course I am not all capitals but Ron did as I asked him too and made it all capitals.  But the point is not the capitals, but the egotistical ME who insists to he recognized as the author and not letting Peter get all the credit.  For reasons of State Ron just stopped transmitting to be sure I had the right name, and he is the only one I ever met who checks what people say as they say it to keep it successful. 

"For that reason I give him very high credit caring for me and this time little m's and e's and for that reason Ron stop laughing for you enjoy me for my humor too.  That is far beyond what Ghost Dancer can do yet, but you feel she can be a great one, and so do I dear.  You are precisely the right person to take me on and the Gospel and the ways of Peter and the rest of us of the era.  You and Ron share the love of their work as it still happens in your minds for some reason, and I must date you a little Mother Mary for She is truly able to persuade Ron to laugh at times over Jesus and his antics and he had one earlier today that had him laughing hard.  We ask he forgets and he does and yet it makes our day when Ron can catch a joke on him.  Funny not at times but they sure make an impression.

"For another reason then Ghost Dancer,  do not be surprised if you catch a joke on you shortly.  My Kingdom is the one JESUS holds for all men and women on Urantia.  Yet some do not get the point, or the humor, or the trial, but insist they are loyal to Jesus alone, and that is a devastating situation for they cannot make it with or on me alone.  Take your life well Ghost Dancer, and allow humor to spread its wings in you as you are far too serious and Ron is laughing all the time and mkes amends with reams of very serious work to make up for a stern Father for him at times.  You are the same Ghost Dancer and must be sternly approached at time to make sure you do not over do serious.  Ron never does, but can laugh at situations we do not find amusing ourselves.  K"

Ron here Ghost Dancer - I have my biases and they get in the way, but I know they are biases but insist they know I cannot tolerate certain social behavior enough to include them easily in the Kingdom.  Seems that is typical Christian too, but they are not all Christians I get biased over.  In any case this was not a stern lecture at all but a friendly Paul letting you know he has the traits we all do and that is to get upset with so-called Kingdom workers who are so sloppy we do not wish to know them as a comrade  at all.  In any case Ghost Dancer, I admire your work and please practice as you will quickly be one of our best when you do!

Cheers to you and all.
Ron Besser/transmitting Paul via the Thought Adjusters, as Paul has resigned his duties on Urantia and is now back on Paradise in order to pervade space with the idea of a Second Return without getting directly involved this time.  His disaster on the Road to Damascus was the result of Jesus deciding Paul had to be a spokesman for HIS work that day and reminded him but forgot to recall the Adjuster to tell him and accidentally told Paul directly to his poor brain.  The brain jumped and so did THEOSIS, the name of the black mare he rode with the camel caravan to deliver goods to Syria.   My best to you Ghost Dancer, for you are the historian Ron is and both of you make wonderful and historical reading because of it.  K

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Ghost Dancer

• View Profile
Re: Giving It Back To Peter
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2023, 02:08:36 am »
This is Ghost Dancer and I must apologize to Paul for my lack of appropriate capitalization  as I was under the gun, so to to speak as I had dinner engagement with my sister and I am for now a one finger typer. My transmission do often take a good hour to transmit and then the re-writing of said transmission to this forum sometimes take even longer. Often the transmission in various places is rewritten and even some sentences are completely replaced in the process.  Truly as our Sainte Mother Teresa once said, " I am just the pencil, it is He who does the writing. " This too is the truth so help me God. And I thank you Ron and our CREATOR SON MICHEAL as well as Paul  for your congratulatory comments. I will to keep trying. Thank you