Author Topic: I AM Yours To Behold.  (Read 4668 times)

Offline Ghost Dancer

• View Profile
I AM Yours To Behold.
« on: April 28, 2023, 20:44:18 pm »
This transmitter is smiling from ear to ear upon this request to start a transmission using the "I Am" as a beginning to a sentence. 

As I am currently reading a book about a famous guru from India called Sri Ramana Maharshi. His teaching lesson for others is in the form of an inquiry  of 'who am I ?' As a way of eliminating the questioning mind, the ego and hearing only the answer, that which is God.

After just writing this down an image of Pinocchio  came into my mind. This is a familiar children's story here about a boy made of wood who ultimately wanted to be as real as his father who made him. So he tries to do just that by looking for his true self outside of him. In a world that was just as fake as the material body he walked around in, much like ourselves.

So here we go,.. I Am your CREATOR ! The very FATHER of all creation ! And you are all my beloved children  in whom I Am in love with unconditionally. I created you in the image of Myself so you would never tell a lie and this is the truth. I AM created you with a will to choose good or bad so you wouldn't feel like there are any strings attached to you, liken to a puppet. 

I AM not a puppet master. Do not ever call me Geppetto like this children's story. I AM your FATHER,  you are all My sons and daughters alike.

I AM called by many names across the universes of universes, but never call me late for dinner. (a little humor injected here.)

You may feel at times while in time that you have wondered away from Me ? Maybe for some some of you that I have forsaken you ? Seduced by the sites and sounds and yes religions of the this big city called Urantia.Yet I tell you this honestly that there is nothing  outside of Me, the very I AM that sustains your very existence. If you could see me now you would know this to be the truth that would and could set you free, for My nose is not getting longer by telling you this unlike the story of Pinocchio. 

You need neither travel in a space ship back to Paradise in Havona or die to the physical  to hear Me or feel My embrace.

Notice that your material parents as well as those of you that already are parents. That there is a point in your life where the parents start to live their lives through their offspring  ? The children's experiences and achievements,  as well as their downfalls and their heart aches ?

This I AM also doing through you now and always. Your very wish is My delight, but I do warn, be very careful what you wish for ? Because it is given freely. For My love does rain on the weeds and the tare.

Everything and everyone is there for your salvation. See not your world as broken, but just another opportunity to fix it. How you may ask ? Just by being the love I AM. You are Me, as I AM you. 

You are my Pinocchio and all my love is inside those fragile bones covered with flesh. What your hands create I create with you, every tear you shed is mine also when you fall from grace. And it is My very hand that picks you up again and brushes off the dirt from your your holy robe that I put on you in your  creation from the very beginning,  though you see it not.

It is the I AM who like this transmitter inquired with his question of who am I ? Your beginnings were the Word and that Word begot the very extention of Myself  as yourself.  There is no place you can wonder about where IAM not. And you are as real as your CREATOR because I do not make puppets. Think you not that your strings are severed ? You are always Mine as I AM always yours. I can only make what is real, false I cannot do.

For now let this all sink in and let My thoughts  of you be yours  also. Love attracts love, be that to know Me again, for Love itself is the actual form of I Am. 

Ghost Dancer : Well I feel blessed to transmit this message thank you FATHER that is the great I AM.

Online occerpa

• View Profile
Re: I AM Yours To Behold.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2023, 01:07:33 am »
In this very critical aspect of self-knowledge, it is when you can apply that measure that says: "everyone is located in the precise place they need to be". It may be that on this occasion I will not be able to express very clearly what I want in relation to the fact that we are creatures made in the image and likeness of God. "I divided myself to love myself", as Sai Baba explains that the Creator Father decided to create us. An analysis with the naked eye shows us that it is the material body that separates us from the Creator, because God is pure spirit without form.
In the Bible it seems on two occasions that I know of, where we are given to understand that truth. One when one of the disciples reported that he had to be away because his father had died and Jesus told him: "Let the dead bury their dead"; On another occasion that He repeated the same admonition was when passing with his apostles they came across a Saracen burial. Regarding the meaning of this call for attention, of which we find different interpretations, it is very clear to conclude that the message is that we recognize that we are not the body.
Before finishing I want to take the opportunity to ask Father Michael, if possible, He can give me a more complete idea about what He told me about: "South America will do better, slightly, but Occerpa you are a doctor and you will see the shame of a poor environment on the body and the mind soon enough. Ron sees it" already here. .
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"