Author Topic: I AM THAT AND YOU  (Read 4592 times)

Offline Ghost Dancer

• View Profile
I AM THAT AND YOU
« on: June 22, 2023, 15:25:12 pm »
This is THE UNIVERSAL FATHER,  the very Source of all of Life. Think you not that you can transmit Me like this one ? Than think again !

For I AM the ONE that breathed life into you from the very beginning. I AM both the air you breath and the One who breathes it.

You are all thoughts in the Mind of GOD. Just like I AM putting the thoughts in this transmitter to write down. I AM indeed the WORD, but that need not make you any less because you are being both the paper I write on and the ink that spells the words and deeds you must accomplish. 

Our very relationship of who you are and who I AM and why we are on this grand adventure of eternal life is written in the heavens as well as on you heart.

If you find yourself lost in time ? Go then to your heart closet and seek holy counsel with ME. For I AM both your compass and your map. You are my life and always have been MY greatest treasure and I AM yours to have and hold. 

It is you that chose to incarnate at this time in your history on this place you call Earth. To be part of the greatest awakening of humankind in the annals of historic precedence of who you all are and where you have always been. 

Your gift of free will was not given you to sit on your laurels, liken to sitting on a folding chair whilest watching a parade go by. But to be everything in it and you have been all of it. Only wearing a sad mask instead of a happy one.

You were the foolish clown in time, bending balloons into poodle dogs, the ferocious tigers  that would tear apart his enemy, the marching band that knows only one song, the corrupt politician riding in a model-t car waving at those who support his laws only to fatten his own wallet, and of course the juggler trying to make sense of it all.

Take My word for it. Once it's all over and you realize it was all a dream that you could ever separate from your source, Me your FATHER you can finally set down the lion tamer whip and the clowns big shoes and wig and stop swallowing swords for a living (sacrificing your dignity ).

And finally awaken to our true relationship to live life to the fullest with Me, through Me, and as Me. For you are all Gods. What else can a Creator make but more like Himself  ? For I AM all that you have experienced as you because you wanted it so. 

It is time tear down this circus poster for it has gone on too long. The big tent is coming down and the sweepers are ready to clean the streets. This has been THE UNIVERSAL FATHER and I have spoken.

Ghost Dancer : Thank FATHER our First Source and Center for this message.