Author Topic: WE ARE HERE  (Read 4566 times)

Offline Ghost Dancer

• View Profile
WE ARE HERE
« on: July 24, 2023, 15:42:10 pm »
We are the Missionaries of the MELCHIZEDEK Order, and we choose to speak through this one. We are here presently on Urantia and if you are of an inquiring mind ? We actually have been residing here for quite some time though mostly in spirit,  but now in the flesh, as you like to commonly say here.

As it is stated on the top paragraph.  We are Missionaries, as in the one's  that are on a mission. Not to be confused with those of the bygone era of stalwart men in black robes wearing crosses sent to spread the word of Christianity to those that were oblivious to their sins and to repent, thusly in order to avoid the flames of Hell below.

Nor are we not to be confused  with the four horsemen in the revelations of John. Although some might mistake us for them. Be assured we have come not with bow and crown, neither a sword, a balance scale, nor a sickel of death riding chariots of different colored horses.

With that said, you are indeed living in times of a reckoning. This transmitter has just received an image in his mind of a vast field. A harvest if you will, of both weeds and tares. From the beginning of times here you have always had the given right to free will, and so it is presently amongst you.

Our reference to the word or concept of reckoning is that you must all come finally to a decision. That decision being of what really has served you up until now through your transgressions. You do have the power as children of God to make a heaven here or a Hell, just by your choices of what you would like and how you deem to get it, true.

As we have been observing amongst you that the weeds here have almost completely taken over the tare. This is not a judgment on our behalf, but a observation.  Yet for just a little longer each weed has an opportunity to be a tare still, just by turning the other way and leaving what it has created for new way of acting, a new way of being and finally a peace that up until now could only seem to happen in your dreams that can believe it or not still set you free. Although you up until now know this not.

No my friends and brothers of Urantia  we are here not to sell you insurance by knocking on each of your front doors, but instead a assurance that the Kingdom has come and is already here. We would ask you join us in this present moment right where you are standing or sitting whilest reading this post.

What then has served you up until now doing it your way ? War, famine, pestilence and death ? Perhaps another frosty pint of misery to wash it all down penitrating you right to your foundations is needed here ?

Or would you receive the golden chalice we offer fit for a true child of a most loving FATHER to just come home where Love resides, a banquet table set with the most heavenly ambrosia awaits you here for your palate, a sturdy comforting chair for your tired feet, where perfect health and well being is your natural state.

Choose now, or keep reliving the past over and over until the lesson is learned and you choose rightly ?

This has been the Missionaries of the MELCHIZEDEK Order and we choose the tares in you. Closing our commencement for now. Good day.

Ghost Dancer : Thank you Missionaries of the MELCHIZEDEK Order for this message. 

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: WE ARE HERE
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2023, 06:13:30 am »
Now is this not interesting, Ghost Dancer?  Represented here, possibly is a  new group of Proselytes  we are  not aware of in the sense of Mission helpers and who are already in place by the fact they have secured the traditions of Mission Work for themselves under or with the Melchizedeks.  Ghost Dancer, you are speaking to a group I would really enjoy hearing more about without pressing anybody for information.  They are Melchizedek related at the very least, and may be a type of Melchizedek we should learn about.  I ask the following:
Ghost Dancer, you work very hard to show these connections, yet we are unable to fathom those who do speak with you at times as part of the current Mission, but that they are part of a much older Mission we do not know about.  Please keep alert and transmit those of this group to help me in particular learn why their residency is not better known to the spirit placements on Urantia?  Does the ole Planetary Supreme yet have a connection this group of affiliated Melchizedek lessons to learn for humanity too?  You have an unusual connection here and I would enjoy knowing their work and status.  Thank you Ghost Dancer for your work.  
RON BESSER

THE MELCHIZEDEK ORDER OF BRYANT.  "We are the Scottish members of a large order of working MELCHIZEDEK Thought processors.  You do not know us because we are not apocalyptic .   We are manifest when a MELCHIZEDEK arrives to spell out new names after debatable decades and universe service. 

"You Ron are the marvelous two cents and you are wondering what our relationship is to the Melchizedek help to the 5th epochal revelation?  There is no relationship.  In 1934, we did not exist.  We came into existence in 1943, a year after your birth Ron, and we still no nothing about the revelation except that it exists on Urantia while we are here too.  I am not one individual, but I am one of 53 (fifty-three) individuals who call themselves AFTER THE ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEK.

"You are not sure what spirit we are?  Either are we?

[Ron: are you spirit now of a deceased and ascending life too?]

The MELCHIZEDEK ORDER OF BRYANT speak - "We are not deceased humans but deceased Midsoniters not either, but of an order of human care that never incarnated and as such we are standing tall to serve when there is finally a divine Mission to Urantia as MICHAEL OF NEBADON is planning.  We are  of the Order of Bryant.  Bryant is an old king of the Scots, and yhou feel you know the clan?  Yes you do and you are smart enough to know it is a clan that must be rectified by the Scots, as the Clan of Bryant is not sacred, but served Melchizedek when he incarnated, not to Abraham in 1973 BCE, but when he incaranted in 1213, and you k now that date . . . ."

Ron here - I know that date fairly well because both Jesus and Michael of Nebadon reflect that date to me as the investigation on Urantia to determine if or when Urantia should ever receive a MAGISTERIAL SON MISSION too.  According to the Melchizedek ORDER OF BRYANT, it was in 1213 they attended the visitation of MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and MONJORONSON and SERARA OF THE DEITY OF THE MAGISTERIAL SON ORDER to review with Michael the State of Urantia in 1213 and to determine the additional concerns of then then Planetary Prince Caligastia.  Caligastia attended to visit of high spirit to Urantia in that year, and asked that the Planetary Regime be relegated to the Lucifer government then on the System of Satania.  Michael refused, as did the Magisterial Son, but we of the Melchizedek ORDER OF BRYANT, pleaded with Michael to remove Satan, and Caligastia, as they were strangling our work by such cruel behavior.  We are not a separate Order of Melchizedeks, but a separate Order not of Midwayers or other such receivers, but of the Order of Melchizedek fully.  We leave you to ponder it, Ron.  Thank you for this brief look at our history."

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK speaks lowly and well to you Ron:

"You have uncovered one of the frights of my life!  Now Ghost Dancer wanders into the preception that nothing matters except the Melchizedek Order of Bryant.  No such thing ever existed until 1935, when they suddenly appeared and requested to act under the auspices of the Planetary Prince, Caligastia as it was in 1213.  I am aware of the Order and of the BRYANT connection, but until now, I did not know they were 53 in number as stated above.  I thought they were about twelve (12), and I do not know why the number has grown to 53.  I chose to listen more if they wish to speak more . . . ."

THE MELCHIZEDEK ORDER OF BRYANT - "To you Machiventa Melchizedek, we salute.  To you Ron we laugh with you so often it is not funny, as we enjoy it when you and Dominick get into evening transmissions with the higher celestial Order of Spirit.  Our work is humble and we wait for release and the call of MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK too, to find out where our destiny lies and why we appeared on Urantia the year of the 5th EPOCHAL REVELATORY INDICTMENT?  We are personally unaware of these answers."

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK - The ORDER OF BRYANT of MELCHIZEDEK standing is not fully vested in my knowledge every or yet as it sounds like some scoundrel is making this up to the point Ron rules it investigatable.  I  do not know that it is.  What say you the Order of Bryant?"

THE ORDER OF BRYANT now deflates itself in order to tell the truth.  Ron asked if we were ascending life and we are but not of the human variety .

"WE are not Midsoniters, or arcane human residual spirit, but a genuine spirit Order stranded here much earlier than 1213.  We are now left to our own devices and request help."

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK here - "You shall have it immediately, and Ron thank you for your persistence.  You are ready yourself to transition to a Urantia managery, but are saved from doing so by your own insistence to stay level and well regardless of being pressed by imaginary care of the mansion world or the care of those on Urantia who claim social status not known to you here.  We do know what is making contact as the Order of Bryant, and that is ours to deliver to a safer world than this one at the moment.  Thank you and good bye.  K"

Ron - I am purchasing a new dehumidifier and it is supposed to be delivered tomorrow they say, but the Order of Bryant is with me at the moment and they prepare to leave as soon as I am done this evening and laugh with me over such issues of State that come my way to rescue folks that are still tying to finish their assignments and caught up in the quarantine of the Lucifer rebellion so long ago.  Ghost Dancer, speaking with them opens the door to their release and thanks to all for making this one interesting experiences for all of us.  Thank you and good day.

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania