Author Topic: GLAD TIDINGS  (Read 4410 times)

Offline Ghost Dancer

• View Profile
GLAD TIDINGS
« on: September 25, 2023, 12:14:15 pm »
This MALVANTRA MELCHIZEDEK, manager of the MELCHIZEDEK Schools. And it is my prerogative to speak through one of my loyal students that you have come to know as Ghost Dancer.

I am come with glad tidings for your world Urantia, yes. With that said, I am going to cut to the chase. So to speak in this message. As this particular transmitter likes to endow his Family of GOD on the other side of the veil with attributes of truth, beauty and goodness. Knee deep in flowery prose, poetic images through parables that would make a stone ogre weep if he could indeed be in ear shot of such a commencement. 

It is true as an orator, one will get more flies with honey than vinegar. Being polite and kind through words can indeed soften the ear of the listener, as opposed to boxing his ears closed with an unslaught foul slander, true.

So here it is plain and simple. For those of you Jesusonians in this readership you might remember the scripture, " For where two or three are gathered in my name there I am in the midst of them." This thing I speak of has finally come to being. The raised consciousness of enough of humanity as opened the very portal to new spiritual age.

The door or seal has been opened the first of the seven spiritual stages leading to Light and Life status here on this very earthly plane Urantia. 

We have watched with anticipation the seeds that some of your brothers and yes, especially some of your sisters were incarnated with just as and for this purpose, or implanted, if you may. And they as a collective few or handful of grains have indeed sprouted and are spreading like wild fire or rather wild flowers their GOD given truth, beauty and goodness. 

This beingness that is meant for all, not just for the chosen few in one's immediate proximity. But enough humanity to turn the tides back little by little to what once was, can be and always has been.

Those lucifer (always spelled in lower case letters. Thank you.) Influenced  populations here that believe it is better to take than give are and will be weeded out or eradicated not only by the influx of the very wheat of the winds of shifting consciousness, but the also by our scythe that will decimate or rather displace them for another time, place or opportunity to make themselves right.

Many of you are reading this message are in a gasp. How can two or three gathered  impower such influence ? To be honest it is more than two or three, but the actual number is not needed here. Suffice to say, we are not speaking of the ID, the little self the ego. That only cares for food, drink, shelter and who it wants to copulate with. But the very I AM, the Christed Self that you really are or for some here call the Father Fragment. 

You have all read in Psalms, " Be Still and know GOD." But how many here are actually practicing this ? Take heart that enough of you have and that the changes awaited are here to stay.

Your thoughts combined with the willingness to know the FATHER'S Will are very powerful indeed. Even through this transmitters filter I am superseded to supplement some of my words in this short speech for his and likewise his for mine. It has been a good marriage of words or transmission, true.

We have both enjoyed our cake and eaten it too. For these glad tidings are worth celebrating  ! This has been MALAVANTRA MELCHIZEDEK  and I bid you a fare adieu.

Ghost Dancer : Thank you MALAVANTRA MELCHIZEDEK for this good news. We are over joyed. Let us from now on reap Light and Life ! Godspeed.