Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Good morning Lemuel,

Welcome back, and I will continue to pray for you to regain your health

and be able to serve our Universal Father

May the Father bless you always.

Robert

Go for it Lemuel!  I will be there with others in spite of a heavy hand by the cabal to attempt to restrict all of us by illness and pain just to sit up to the microphone and talk the Lightline through.  I will be there if I can manage it entirely.   Blessings.  Ron
Hi Lemuel. 
Welcome back. This is very good news. 
Hoping that you are now much better healthwise.
We are grateful to Father. See you then, God willing.

Love and Blessings,
Moses
Thank you very much Dominick for this transmission. 

Congratulations for transmitting our Universal Father, the Eternal Son, the Infinite Spirit and all who participated. 
This lecture is brilliant. It is very educational, enlightening and raises pertinent questions to the listener. 
It is fascinating to note that only one in ten million human planets is chosen as a bestowal planet. 

Thank you once more. God Bless to all.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Hello everyone.
I wish to inform you that I am being strongly impulsed / moved to hold
a Lightline later today. 
The same time, same place.
Let´s see what happens.
Hoping that you will all be able and willing to attend.
Thank you.

Lemuel

This is the second Lightline USA on Tuesday, 30 April - 2024 at 6pm

with your host Ron Besser

Here is the link to the recording

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC01_251848_20240430_150945
The short but incomplete answer is the books are going to the Library within the subsidiary of the Magisterial Foundation. They are for archiving in the Library.
Thank you Weydevu for your question. It is quite confusing and I do not know why the sudden change, as we have been told that about 30% or even more of the TUB text was considered incorrect after the self-destruction of the supreme.  

I would like to ask Ron to answer your question as that transmission came through Ron. I'm sure he has a satisfactory explanation for it.

Ron, could you shed more light on this and please answer Weydevu's question?

Thank you, 
Elise
Thank you Elise for your report and all who came through. Now let me get this straight, at first sometime in the past we were told we would be collecting TUB because of the present changes that have occurred.  Now I did give my grandson a book last September but I was under the impression we were to keep TUB on the down low. And not wonting to let the Urantia Foundation print anymore.  But this statement says different:

He just spent a little under $700 to buy a small group of the Urantia books, so that they are saleable when the time comes, when Urantia is too much of a mess to remember them at all. For that reason, Ron, thank you. For another reason, keep them well. They will become quite rare in about five to eight months. I don't have a reason to tell you.

What you say?

Weydevu
Links:
https://www.fatherslightline.com/recorded/ascension-revelation-rebellion-affects-tues-ll-04-30-24

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC01_251848_20240430_110035

A rather comprehensive review of 
  • personality
  • soul
  • will
  • energy
  • mind
  • divinity
  • rebellion
  • ascension
  • pre-particle and pre-personality
An additional transmission(s) from Ron with mission status update and Mansion World announcement
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10