Author Topic: Beleive without seing  (Read 4767 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Beleive without seing
« on: August 16, 2023, 13:10:01 pm »
Thought Adjuster: “I am the FATHER within, your INNER GUIDE, to show you the way, each time you seem lost and don’t know where to go from your standpoints. I am always there to respond to your inquiry, so don’t be shy, you are not alone in this adventure, I am with you - beside, backside, inside and ahead. The situation may seem ambiguous to your appreciation, but hold on a little, it will not be long when all the pieces of the puzzle will come together and you will have a clear picture.”

“In this country (FRANCE), there is a saying that goes like this – “Il faut voir pour croire” – in other words, it means in plain English - “Seeing is believing”. But which comes first ? Do you have to see before you believe or is it the way around ? Believing without seeing is what faith is all about. Unfortunately, most people belonging to a religion, who claim to be faithful to their belief, go by what they see – representation of GOD and past religious personalities. You have read the book “Crown…..” and you know as well what happened to Apostle Thomas for not believing in the comeback of JESUS. To-day, there are many “Thomas” and whatever you say to them about the “SECOND RETURN”, you meet a closed door. Don’t give up, they will flock to you at the right time. Be in my peace.”
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.