Author Topic: Machiventa on Mind Endowments, Ascension Career and More  (Read 93 times)

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
Machiventa on Mind Endowments, Ascension Career and More
« on: July 19, 2021, 10:00:45 pm »
Speaker: Machiventa Melchizedek
Subjects: Mind Endowments, Ascension Career and More
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 20/07/2021 11.00am

Dear Machiventa, would you be so kind as to come forward to speak? I recall a transmission Ron had with you that you have mentioned the term to myself as an “analytical giant”. Could you clarify what you mean by such a term? Does this refer to an ability trait or something that the Adjuster is working with me to perfect for some work the Father has in mind for me to be about?

Pause to listen….

Dear one, this is Machiventa Melchizedek speaking. You are one to be able to sift through the grains to find there is more between the lines being spoken to. Like all grains there is the grit that binds all elements in its purpose. This is both an ability of mind endowment you have as well as an upgrade in the Adjuster indwelling you to further the skill to allow for the Mota attunements. The term attunements is not even the right word to use in your mind but it is close to the reference of what is occurring and you understand that term rather than the one I have that does not make any sense to you at this time. Such Mota attunements is what the Adjuster allows for in order to train your mind in a certain direction to gain the greater area of interest that you have due to your personality tag. This all ties in as it determines the line of work both here as you live in Urantia, as well as when you arrive in the Mansion Worlds later on. 

What you do now has a lot to do with what your Adjuster is doing with you and thereafter. When you are not bogged down, but allowing yourself to break through the barriers placed there by the insurrectionists, you are seeing there is a terminal case to your life plan and as such you know in yourself you are living on borrowed time. Your life is indeed sifting through the grains as we speak and you know there is a residual persistence on your part to maintain a stubborn vigil to continue in a mission if it ever gets its way. It will and it has arrived. It is in incarnated form and moving forward in ways you do not see it in the physical form. Much work is being made in areas of governments the world over with our delegates who are ministering the need to advise and prepare for changes coming to the planet due to the planet’s core imbalance.

As your Planetary Manager, I report in with most of you who are keen to listen to my frequency and request my input as you have this morning. You have finally come around in your mind that nothing seems to matter anymore, but eternal life does, and that has your attention because what has happened to your mother in her passing, is something that alerts you to the fact of the temporal life you have now. Most of you will experience that sense of mortality at some point and realise that your purpose lies with your abiding Adjuster in moving forward.

That forward motion compass built in your mind with the piloting adjuster is what drives you to know that the earthly life is still so incomplete and that there is a going over into the morontial life to further such completeness still yet to be finalised. You know in yourself there is more to be picked up and so much is lacking in the earthly experience to fully feel that complete. This is where the morontial life continues on, on levels that are on a prograded procession on which there is far more in store for you to achieve. This cannot be fully achieved while in the earthly body and plane as that has a lot to do with the “beginning” phase of the experiential cycle. When that experiential cycle is complete, you go on into the morontial cycle and onwards to the finaliter cycle as that is to do with the fusion of the mind/body/soul complex you are composed of with your personality tag. 

The personality tag is what is appropriated upon your abilities with your Adjuster. This is also to comprehend with the mind endowments of the Infinite Spirit who allows for the Adjuster to raise your level of understanding in the Mota of Life in the Spirit. Spirit is all encompassing and is gained by all the faculties you are capable of as you experience all levels of Spirit input as you ascend in the manner in which your Adjuster sees as befitting you. No person is beyond itself more than it can handle, but it can reach a level or threshold of tolerance before it requires replenishment and rest. Such rest is good for the idea of memory enhancement and to allow for the room to breathe with an abundance of humour. No point to be all serious if there is no fun to be had to enjoy along the way. This makes light of the burden of the intense learning program that can otherwise be insufferable. Rather it to be as such, it is wise to be able to learn in an environment of like mindedness where such collaboration softens the approach and enables greater expansion of understanding with much humour as one knows that such grit determination has its limits until the balloon has to burst and you will discover that along the way. 

I speak here candidly to allow you to see I am not holding back when it comes to your ascension career as you will soon face that and will see what I am pointing to. Now for the subject of what I mean by the term “analytical giant”, is that it is in your best interest to see to it you gain with your Adjuster as to what interest you in the scientific manner in which you apply yourself in with the mind endowments you have already attained through your Thought Adjuster’s work of adjustments, refinements and control as you are in your first cycle and close to Adjuster fusion status. Not many of you have reached this level and still maintain one’s own abilities to stay the course regardless of the bumbling of your way through such turmoil of late so many of you have experienced. This is not the easy ride you have been expecting and one that requires the ability to adjust quickly or else falter in the fact such changes knock you off kilter. It is important to stay in prayerful mode with the Father within and hope for the best to come. That is forthcoming, yet much water is yet to go under the bridge before you can see the relative calm in your spirit energy you envelope in with all of us on this side of the veil. 

Behold, I am with you as your friend and teacher as well as my role as the Planetary Manager that must make amends to all things to do with Planetary overcare that this position entails. It is no easy feat for any mere Son of God but one that requires a highly skilled mindset to take on the heat and the fire all at once when things get so haywire with the rebellion at full swing. Michael of Nebadon has requested that I watch like a hawk and so I am dubbed the “hawk in the sky” that maintains the forcefield around the planet to stem and stub out all those who wish to disrupt the plans of the Universal Father who wishes that Urantia gets the proper redemption it deserves. The Father leaves no stone unturned as a result and all rebels will be court marshalled and sentenced appropriately. Those who resist will fall, those who repent are pardoned and given rehabilitation and training. Those who are rehabilitated and trained are placed in probation upon their commitment and determination and will eventually be released as fully stated Spirit beings in the Federation of the Seven Local Universes and some more. The Federation of Dominion has been upgraded to the level of oversight in the Orvonton Circuits so as to enable greater communication and transference between the Uversa circuits and the Paradise circuits. This enables the Creator Sons of those federated Local Universes to converse and transact information to allow for the usage of personnel and resources to subvert the ways of the Lucifer and Supreme Rebellion and to create the cemented good works of the new Universe Age policies. 

I have let out more than what is needed to say, but suffice to say your analytical mind abilities are at its strongest when you sift through the grit in the sands of time and see what it is that the Father has for you to see. You see in part now, but in the fullness of time you will see far more than the average human that exists on the planet even now. There are moments when you are more advanced in such insights and at other times you know when to hold still and maintain the peace within oneself as the storm rages on. This calls for most of you to hold on tight and allow the winds of change to whip around you as it goes. Know the light within you and pray to the Father so he knows you are in His keeping. 

I tune out for now, I thank you for your request and for your attention. Do please keep it up and don’t falter on it as you habit it lately. I know your struggles but do keep in with your indwelling Adjuster as He is very concerned for you and wishes you to maintain that zeal that spark that you began with. I know also you have gone through some hard paces and that has its rounds too. Keep your focus, keep your faith, keep your sights on the one thing that matters to you most. Your Father within! That is your life eternal and your goal going forwards, never lose sight of Him who loves you and holds you in the palm of His hand. He knows you well and is very much with you. I bid you well and a good day my friends. Aresha!

Thank you so much Machiventa, I appreciate the time with you is well spent and more is to come and I pray I take it as it comes. Godbless and Aresha too! Amen!

End.

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Machiventa on Mind Endowments, Ascension Career and More
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2021, 03:01:22 am »
Thank you Sue for sharing. Wow! You are close to "chariots of fire" so to speak. 
Thank you Machiventa Melchizedek "hawk in the sky" for your words. 
What you reveal here is very encouraging and keeps us going. 
By the way Sue what does Aresha mean?Thank you once more. God bless.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2021, 04:21:41 am »
Dear Moses,
Thank you for your positive response. Aresha is the Universal Language I received back in 2016 meaning "may you rest well". There are more words with meanings attached to them. Aresha at this time is so comforting and and requires the effort to just be still in this moment as we are dealing with so much. Aresha when it says the word "may" it also denotes resonating and/or tuning with. I hope this helps you and others to know the meaning of Aresha when it is used in this way. 

Sue/7inOcean

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2021, 04:40:28 am »
Thank you dear Sue for your elucidation. It sure does help. Go Bless and Aresha!
Love and Blessings,
Moses