Author Topic: ASK AND RECEIVE  (Read 802 times)

Wenebojo

ASK AND RECEIVE
« on: November 09, 2020, 11:53:09 am »
Teacher : MICHAEL OF NEBADON                                  T/R : Wenebojo                                   Date : 11/09/2020                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              This is MICHAEL OF NEBADON. I would like to speak to you on the subject of clairaudience. Trust and faith go hand in hand on this journey you are about in receivership. As it has been spoken in testament, "Ask and you shall receive." That is all that is needed here for your part. Ask for us, wait tell someone picks up your call, just like a telephone,yes. And just repeat what you hear either vocally or write it down on paper. Trust that which is given and receive it. Can you handle that ?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Your Father Fragment has ever so gently guided you right up to our door that you are standing in front of. Yes, think of it like one of those telephone booths you remember from the 1970's growing up. Imagine than yourself opening that door, picking up the receiver and dialing the very number that is written on all your hearts, put there there by your Father from your original conception. You can never lose this number, for it has been calling your name from day one. So just pick it up and ask who it is and receive what they have to tell you.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Liken to having a conversation  with an old friend. Be a good listener and take in what they have to say. Do you need to prepare a speech to have a conversation with someone that knows you so well ? Then the same applies to transmitting and receiving. Relax, have no worries about what is going to transpire in the communication forthwith. I will not say anything that would vex you.  Would you hangup on your best friend ? Then I'm sure you would not hangup on your Creator or those that represent His word. You can truly live off every word I speak. Indeed this conversation is your daily bread. Remember how pleasant it is to get a phone call from a wonderful friend you haven't talked to in decades and how nice it felt to get in touch again to one that you have shared so many memories with ? The laughs and the tears, we have shared them all Wenebojo you and I.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Do not let fear or doubt enter where My Light has come to stay. Just like your cellphone nowadays instead of the phone booth imagery. Keep our line open if you will. I will never hangup on you, for ours is a shared conference call made in the heavens. Keep your ear pressed to the receiver within you and just take in what I have to say for the asking. I will pick up this long distance call as long as you are willing to receive us. Can you hear me now ? Then stay with me always and forever. You have never not had a direct line to your FATHER. Just pick  up when you hear that ring in your ear from time to time. We have much to share. Come to me and receive what is meant for all. For what is good for the goose is good for the gander, so to speak. Now share this conversation with those that yearn to have it also.   K                                                                                                                                                                                              
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 11:56:36 am by Wenebojo »