Author Topic: A prayer to God the Universal Father of all.  (Read 1975 times)

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
A prayer to God the Universal Father of all.
« on: March 28, 2024, 23:54:32 pm »

Uma oração para Deus Pai Universal de todos.

(mensagem original no idioma português do Brasil traduzida para o inglês pelo Google tradutor)

Uma oração para as missões de Deus em todo universo mestre, incluindo e principalmente para as Missões de Deus em Urantia.

Eu rezo para que as diversas Missões de Deus nos Sete Superuniversos que vão da imperfeição para perfeição ajam com a sincronia de unidade de ações com Deus Pai Universal de Todos: 1) da Trindade do Paraíso; 2) de Deus, o Último assumindo inclusive as prerrogativas de Deus, Supremo; 3) do Filho Michael do Paraíso criador de universo local.

Esta é a maneira que sinto em meu coração para o sucesso das diversas missões de Deus.

Quanto ao julgamento dos rebeldes, o Livro de Urantia menciona que se existe um Filho Criador em missão em um planeta, existe a execução sumário dos rebeldes e que assim seja feito.

E este recado é para todos os seres rebeldes se arrependerem imediatamente e voltarem ao caminho da luz de Deus Pai Universal sob pena de morte eterna.

Peço em minhas orações que desta forma as Missões de Deus comecem em nosso planeta Urantia.

Quanto a mim, o meu destino é entregue totalmente a Deus, Pai Universal de Todos e eu confio no destino traçado de Deus Pai para mim.

Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: A prayer to God the Universal Father of all.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2024, 23:58:33 pm »
A prayer to God the Universal Father of all.

(original message in Brazilian Portuguese translated into English by Google translator

A prayer for God's missions throughout the master universe, including and especially for God's Missions on Urantia.

I pray that the various Missions of God in the Seven Superuniverses that go from imperfection to perfection act with the synchrony of unity of actions with God the Universal Father of All: 1) the Trinity of Paradise; 2) of God, the Ultimate, even assuming the prerogatives of God, the Supreme; 3) Son Michael of Paradise creator of local universe.

This is the way I feel in my heart for the success of God's diverse missions.

Regarding the judgment of the rebels, the Urantia Book mentions that if there is a Creator Son on a mission on a planet, there is a summary execution of the rebels and so be it.

And this message is for all rebellious beings to repent immediately and return to the path of the light of God the Universal Father under penalty of eternal death.

I ask in my prayers that in this way God's Missions begin on our planet Urantia.

As for me, my destiny is completely handed over to God, the Universal Father of All and I trust in the destiny outlined by God the Father for me.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)