Author Topic: Lucifer Writes about Seeing No Cross - quoted here  (Read 397 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Lucifer Writes about Seeing No Cross - quoted here
« on: May 31, 2021, 10:26:57 am »
I met this morning, Memorial Day here in the United States, and the famous day that starts the play-land called summer in the Untied States, with a full quote of numerous paragraphs from the evil one entirely.  The speech gloats at our loss of faith, and here is what Lucifer said.  Michael's views and mine follow the nefarious words:

LUCIFER SPEAKS:

To me, Ron:  “You are full of the beans of help and not concerned about effect, yet we feed all of you the effects of the times and not of the truth and for that reason we make statements we need not worry about to perform as it is too easy to do those things ourselves without effect on the population itself.  For that reason we are standing off to the side on all effects again and for that reason you Ron are fully discharged from ever making us well again over issues that have no range in your mind but seem to pop up with regularity and keep us all in suspense.  Machiventa Melchizedek saw it develop and warned you to stay close to your Adjuster as best you could.  You did.  Yet there is this endless prevarication you discharge only because we force it too.  I see no real good reason to entertain you, or others, for now.  Good day. K a Luciferian Being at your service.

“Fully done now we are and fully complete is your work today already.  Be assured we find it amusing that you are looking at the whole idea of the cross being the subject again by those who refute it.  I am not Lucifer but what is left of him, and for that reason I rejoice in the heart of God that nothing done so far means one wit of anything to come as what is to come is still dangerously close to the best Christianity has to offer, and that is a sentimental view of life that has no reality to it except it carries the heat of another day beyond our ability to state as truthful ever either.

“No cross ever carries the sadness we all feel for you and for your types.  They ruin the real work of Lucifer and they should be proud the real power works with you and not me.  However, let it be known that the death on the cross is no misnomer, but the sad case of man doing unto man the worst that can be imagined even by the power of thought of God Himself.

“Be on trial again Ron, and be on your best behavior for the entire matter of those you impress is now torn asunder by the mere over production of fact and solid evidence lacking of any such change to the world after yet another adjudication of the past over me or over you or over all of us for one reason or another.  Be assured you type well and assuredly, but you are fully disgusted with the last of the hope being trampled by well wishing public executioners of your style of heart and soul and may I say, you did me great favor by listening to all we wanted to be heard.  Be assured this and these words ring hollow to the great ones as I feel we have made the day for us again and this time you are ready to fold the entire matter as a quip and not a laugh which you can do so well.  Be assured I am ready for dimensions not, as this voice is done.  Yet I stand ready to make a mess of all your plans as I stand well enough done yet in other projections I have entered easily once the way was shown to me by those higher appearing than I.  Take heed to all as I am surely ready to claim your lives too and this time I eat a cheery morning for all of you.  Good day, for I am Lucifer at your service once more.”

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - “You all are putting the best face on a debacle once more meant to place you all scattered and asunder.  Ron you feel like the usual ten foot tall fool on the hill of thought and you should feel the day is young but not youthful as you once saw all days.  Now we turn down the flame not, but burn each of you with the full thought that transmissions these days are full of controversial meanings and for that reason, they should be annealed to the last man standing in a LIGHTLINE or a sermon on the mount.  I declare the entire episode faulty too but see no particular reason to quit the course, but to maintain the best you can that all is proceeding according the plans of the good guys and that is us in spite of the manevolence of Lucifer and his gang of thugs still parading a smirk at what they achieve daily against all of you and the lives of billions on Urantia.  I quit this scenario too and look forward to yet more Lightlines that do speak to the truth fully without all of the gimcrackery of the past.   Good day to all of you and we wait for a true sunrise that will present a picture for you, but not this morning.  K” Michael of Nebadon at your service.

RON - Remember this everyone: The misbehavior of the evil one and his minions is real.  So was that dear wren introduced to my view early Saturday AM as I readied for bed very tired.  Be approached if you can with the refreshment that in all of this evil doing, there is progress being made at Lucifer’s expense.  I dare not speculate at the real truth behind all of this chicanery of words and missions gone asunder a dozen at a time sometimes every day; however, understand I dare not look back over so much gone in depth with word after word of changing help, only to find so much still in place that I detest the place for its availability to hold them all.

I cannot claim the high ground as I usually do, but I know a dupe when I am handed one and this time we were not duped, but reminded that the folly we all feel is to be led by voicing that is honest to the point it can be, but it is also subject to the wiles of evil at its strongest, and it WAS at its strongest around us in spite of every precaution I take to make sure we are not introducing yet another failed coup against the sovereignty of a Creator Son, who is also sorry we got the back end tail lash of a dying Lucifer forgone millennia ago when Jesus said, “Get you behind me!”  

I am very tired of it as you should be, but there is victory for the evil ones if you take your notebooks and through them in the ditch at the side of the Road to Damascus.  Those things are real too, as was my beautiful unafraid wren who could be led to the outdoors back to where he belonged Sunday morning, as I struggled to figure out why the wren was introduced to my view at all.  Listen and hear this too: tired as I am and as asleep as I seem to be so much these days, they never get a thing I can hold back, and I hold back all they want forever.  ‘Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!’ comes from our civil war in 1864,when the union sought to end the war in Mobile Bay, and broke through.  They did not end that war, and we did not end this war either so fully as the Sunday Lightline claims, but the war in heaven and Lucifer took it in the face and they are genuinely gone except for some speeches dictated to me this morning and for you to read in its disgust for us and for God the Father.  

I am fully aware we took it in the chest and I am not looking to breathe more of it anymore than I have to in order to press myself out of the prison of deceit , yet be aware we have no reason to hide anymore to all of you.  The reason we have ourselves left to produce a better world yet by staying the course is real enough to stay that way for good.  As usual I am sure this day is sober without the cross anyhow, but let it reside with your own views, God changes not, but the degree of evil against Him does enough that the Will of God remains truly the last bastion to take for ourselves once more.  Enjoy this beautiful day with so much sunshine and breeze as we have here in York this morning too.  I bod you all a good day and let us see what transpires now.   Thank you!  K

[Notice: For you who find this hard to understand, recognize that the entire matter of Lucifer has been destroyed, but the entire voicing has not been done so, as that voicing still finds breath in those who are determined to best the Father at His game of profound love for the creation in spite of the hate the creation finds against Him and we little ones in the flesh on earth.  The voice of Lucifer I quote directly above to start this post is a required lesson, not in humility, but in the hate some feel for creation and Lucifer lives in it quite well and happily until yesterday.  Yes, YESTERDAY'S LIGHTLINE was honored by the already dead Lucifer, minus the insanity of Satan who is quite mad, and the gone murderous Caligastia, our own prince torn apart by the wolves of grave consequences even while stumbling to his death in the court room of the final adjudication again him and Urantia that fateful day of his death as well.  

Our human minds do not grasp the ways of evil well; nor do we grasp the means of Justice either very well, but Justice still prevails and the means we reproduce the words of a gone monarch of murder and iniquity is impossible to our logic, yet there it is this morning directly to me and directly as Lucifer wished to say it.  Like the sudden appearance of large mice all over my house three years ago in similar fashion late one night, they the evil things they are, they produce with the powers they derive from the Creator Father of All, the very real threat of human murder against us.  Take this post as you will, as I do with the profound wonder just what is at stake that it must be fought over with real life loss to what is now millions of celestial beings, for which I now say without candor, those millions of spirit who never made one iota of difference to the grandeur over the need for a prayerful Master Universe, that they too lived no life in vain. ]
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 10:31:20 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lucifer Writes about Seeing No Cross - quoted here
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2021, 02:14:49 pm »
All I can say, after reading the post twice, is that the rebellion is a never-ending scenario, even when I think it has been crushed down for ever, there is always something that comes out of it, like the legendary Phenix. This is my two cents.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2021, 04:54:26 pm »
Thank you, Ron, for this post. This Luciferian’s words are hollow, but let us hear him to know our enemies to the fullest. He calls himself a liar “we make statements we need not worry about to perform”, we know that. “No cross ever carries the sadness we all feel for you and for your types.” This is another lie by self-pity beside arrogance. They have never had any compassion or sadness about any evil committed for ages, the billions of child sacrifices and murders. Far be sadness from him.

He cannot comprehend the cross and we know that too, yet he said few words that are important fuel to us and that is: “They ruin the real work of Lucifer and they should be proud the real power works with you and not me.” There is some truth in every lie and this is it! The power is with Father. Even they use His Power until the cup is full to brim over for judgment. We are glad that he feels this way but beware! A wounded predator is more wishes than ever.

"However, let it be known that the death on the cross is no misnomer, but the sad case of man doing unto man the worst that can be imagined even by the power of thought of God Himself."

IS IT Really? Satan, Lucifer and his kind always used ignorant man to do their dirty work and forced angels in fear. They are not as little innocent rebellious ones as he now sounds like. God forbid! It never left me sheer wondering who gave prophet Isaiah the prophecies about Jesus’ earthly life (birth, crucifixion and resurrection) about 500 years prior to his first appearance on Urantia. It shows how his murder was planned out to the fullest details (such as they pulled out his beard parted his garment, spit on him, and so on). Man could not do that! As these ‘innocent’ lying spirits come to talk to Ron, just as Logan did, so as some of them talked to Isaiah. Apostle Paul who also went to hell and back several times knew their nature and character and warned us:  

“Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness.” ‘Of course, Satan and his minions are often the direct source of much of the outright perversity and evil that we see on this planet. However, since he is the “father of lies” he would much rather approach us in the guise of something good and not something wicked. If he came at us blatantly, Satan would be easy to resist. We are more likely to embrace his lies if he approaches us under the guise of the good.’ t Ligonier.org

There are true fighters in Christ in Christendom. They are not afraid to face off these spirits in spiritual warfare. According to their faith they have power also. Unfortunately, as in every walk of life there are just a few, else the Kingdom of God would already be established on earth. Father gave us all that it would take; only that more would need to awake and be willing to live a true life in God instead of sitting on the fence. If it was up to these spirits Christianity would be long gone from Urantia. It is not an accident that they are the only faith group persecuted. All is done by the evil ones. These spirits make mockery of how they have overcome many Christians with their doctrine of greed, power thirst and division, but victory is ours.

So what good this spirit had to say? One is that he is glad to be heard. Aren’t we all when we feel we need to explain ourselves?

Second is that Ron and his followers are no use for them. Hallelujah! What an honor.

Thirdly, “Be on trial again Ron, and be on your best behavior for the entire matter of those you impress is now torn asunder by the mere over production of fact and solid evidence lacking of any such change to the world after yet another adjudication of the past over me or over you or over all of us for one reason or another.”

Wow! That is a mouthful denying faith in the promises of God. Well, it is their choice and no surprise there, yet the promise that Urantia is being cleared of these entities is ongoing and is a fact that has solid evidence even from yesterday. Father! Keep up the good work and show no mercy to them ever again. Yes, full damage has been done to humanity by these well-meaning negative entities and it will take time to make right, but Father's Will be done assuredly. This spirit will not see it, so being shortsighted as always is understandable.  

And now let us see his true colors: “Be assured I am ready for dimensions not, as this voice is done. Yet I stand ready to make a mess of all your plans as I stand well enough done yet in other projections I have entered easily once the way was shown to me by those higher appearing than I. Take heed to all as I am surely ready to claim your lives too and this time I eat a cheery morning for all of you. Good day, for I am Lucifer at your service once more.”

Nothing is new under the sun, this depravity is ready to kill still and destroy some more. He well said that we have no reason to relax or believe that this is over. There is no peace on Urantia until there is one of these hiding anywhere in the Universe. This is not an eye for an eye time; we need to catch them in the act or before. Let us not rest until they all gone. We can contribute if not else with prayers to keep the issue on the forefront and remember that we truly have nothing to fear of! Our eternity is secured and our trust in Father’s watchcase is unwavering. There is no other way, regretfully, but to execute them Father before they execute us.

We continue in your work Father and resist the devil. He will flee from us but until then let him share his thoughts.  

Blessings,
sonofGod
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 05:17:04 pm by SonsofGod »

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2021, 06:05:57 pm »
SonsofGod, Your analysis is wonderful and well thought out.  What we see is the wailings of a dying miscreant trying to convince himself of his relevance, and you have stated the situation with a great deal of clarity.  Let me quote part of Sunday's Lightline regarding the viewing of the cross in minutes 21 through 22 on the tape.

"I think it depends on the cloud formations....The cross is likely to appear...Just be ready to see what we say...
No where in here does it say that this is a definite thing or that it is an absolute event.  And by the way, Why are we still capitalizing the name of Lucifer?  Shouldn't it be lucifer?

Also, if any celestial uses his words as guidance for us, isn't he putting a bullseye on his back that announces he is in the wrong camp?

I have seen on television once or twice, exorcisms of buildings and individuals, and it is during this time that evil is the most violent, realizing that their time is forever over.  All hell breaks loose as they try desperately to hang on, but in the end the LIGHT dissolves the darkness, and it is no more.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 06:36:21 pm by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online SongatSunrise

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2021, 06:23:41 pm »
Dear Ron

Here is a quote from the speech of Lucifer, from the Post by Valerie:

And now let us see his true colors: “Be assured I am ready for dimensions not, as this voice is done. Yet I stand ready to make a mess of all your plans as I stand well enough done yet in other projections I have entered easily once the way was shown to me by those higher appearing than I."

I remember somewhere that Caligastia mentioned that he honored Immanuel, and despised Michael. Would he have learned projection from Immanuel? Can we ask him?

~Song at Sunrise: "When morning gilds the skies, my heart within me cries, "May Jesus Christ be praised!"

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2021, 11:43:12 pm »

So what is supposed to be “extinction” does not seem to be when the “voices” still persist.

If Lucifer can still “voice” it,(i.e. His opinions/views),  then it is still around even though he may well be extinguished in form. So how is it that evil can still persist? Evil still has a function to play in producing thought as wicked as it can be. Still, it serves a purpose along with the goodness of God’s overall purpose in creation that makes up many experiences, otherwise it becomes a robotic, boring, incomparable existence. However, when it comes to iniquity with intentional harm than good, then this is what the real battle is when those one(s) who use intentional means to push certain elements beyond the realm of “free-will” parameters. This then turns to the issue of the underlying purpose and goals of the Father’s intent of the purposes of “free will” in his creation. It is then a machinery of guided principles and volition on one’s part to fold with a greater singularity by the Source and to the Source. So, if the Source is the cause then so is its effect to bring about the goal to which it intends for itself. 

If “free will” is for all to abide by and value highly,  because the Source gives it a pure function, then it is for all who are created by the Source to discover its true intent. If Lucifer can do what he has achieved and performed and chosen, then it is in the normal parameters for which it is in line with experiential creation. So too are we, in the same manner; it is no different, as we are functioning as experiential beings in an experiential, evolutionary fashion as it is so created in the Master Universe. So it is no surprise to find that evil still abounds nor is it any surprise that iniquity is also committed by those who push beyond the envelope by which those effects become more evident when it causes more harm than good. 

So when intent becomes a difference between cause and effect, i.e. harm versus good, it then reveals its true nature by its very ‘fruits’ it produces. It is here we all can see what is truly bad and what is truly good. Lucifer and his rebel followers have shown their colours in such natures that produces unfavourable effects. Even the small atoms have the reactionary mechanism between positive/negative charge elements that causes it to behave in a way that creates a sort of polarity function and energetic dynamic. It therefore becomes more of a discussion about the dynamics of the Source in all its creation no matter how bad evil can be as it also must meet its own charged effect just as the tiny atoms do that originate from the Source itself. So it is the Source that is the true answer to all its Causes and its Effects.

How else can I get my head around it all as it stands to reason?

Sue/7inOcean

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2021, 12:32:11 am »
Yet I stand ready to make a mess of all your plans as I stand well enough done yet in other projections I have entered easily once the way was shown to me by those higher appearing than I.

My observation from the above quote from Ron's post is that I think the Lucifer rebellion saga runs very deep and besides the supreme being the top most entity, there may have been others higher than Lucifer as he says in the quote. My thinking is that these other higher entities were monitoring from the periphery while Lucifer led the foot soldiers so to speak. They must have all taken some kind of oath of allegiance and sworn to secrecy because as it stands no entity has “snitched” on other collaborators whatsoever. But the truth always comes out no matter how long it takes and it is being revealed. With time all shall come to light.

Love and Blessings,
Moses
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 12:33:42 am by Moses Ouko »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2021, 12:35:52 pm »
Moses to you first and then to Sue here:

I find you both troubling me not.  You do grasp what I think I understand too, but it makes little rational sense to include Deity higher than Lucifer condoning what they otherwise would speak as heretical and unworthy of existence.

I think the fact is that both the supreme and the creative spirits had ulterior motives and were bed fellows with Lucifer to see to it that he  (Lucifer) fully state and exhaust the devil's point of view that the creation was far too poor to leave it to the worst entities ever produced (humans), to have a say on anything about what happens to time in the Master Universe.  If I read any of this correctly, I think Lucifer and his Lieutenants (Caligastia, Satan and a host more) considered themselves saviors of a universe they preferred that it remain autocratic; that is, top down orders with no say for lower orders particularly the sequestration of all human orders especially on Urantia.

So that places the situation perhaps this way:  Both the supreme and the creative spirits and the supreme angelic corps beneath them, allowed Lucifer to proceed without their interference.  Lucifer was doing their dirty work so to speak and why should they get their hands dirty when Lucifer is the scape goat eventually?  

The problem with that is that both the supreme and the creative spirits became implicated in sedition.  Sedition is a word that means to undermine the authority of the established central government, which in this case was not only the Local Universe of Nebadon, but also Paradise itself.  The focus of the police was the doings of Lucifer and not on the supreme or the creative spirit which supported the supreme's view that too much power lay in the evolutionary use of free will particularly on Urantia in the outcome of a Creator Son's Bestowal Sonship to the Father on high.

To get a Lucifer here, you first have to understand that Lucifer was in a sense duped too.  Understand that the supreme carried the day insofar as Lucifer was concerned and that the Ancients of Days were supplying justice, not through the supreme, but through the Paradise Trinity.  For that reason the Master Universe time-space areas were governing through two versions of Justice.  Father and Paradise did not question the supreme and did not look at the supreme's failure to adjust to the Trinity view that all things consist in the Father.  Rather the supreme said "all things consist in me in time."  That was never clearly stated as the supreme did not  care to tip his hand but let Lucifer question the use of Ancients of Days Justice at all as Lucifer clearly did calling them "foreign potentates."

Sue I think we must be careful to draw some lines here and guess that is better than conferring sedition as entirely Lucifer's to use against the Creator Son of Nebadon, and then by implication, against the time use of the Trinity as the arbitrator of what is right to do and wrong to do assert in the time universes everywhere.  Lucifer was a handy instrument to dig at what could not be directly stated by the supreme to existential Deity, and that was, as far as time is concerned, the Father may be Controller, but the supreme was the best agent to see to the control of time and not the Father or the Paradise Trinity.  How right I am on that I am not entirely sure but stating it that way is the best theorem we have I think to get at why Lucifer could be so successful for so long.

The line we draw is this Sue (by this theorem).  The supreme saw no use for the Trinity or the standard use of Justice against thinking outside of the box when the supreme had to establish, (his version of what time had to do) hegemony over time and not the Ancients of Days.  To you and I and the rest here, that is rebellion against the established order, but the supreme says, 'it is not wrong to challenge the established order when they cannot effectively rule time; only I, the supreme can do that.  What now follows is tacit support for the Lucifer trial and experiment to pull authority out of the Ancients of Days rule and replace it with the supreme once the Lucifer experiment was successful.  That implicates in the view of the Trinity, the support for seditious acts against Paradise and time as well.  The brought Ron Besser to declare that while Lucifer may be dead at the hands of the Ancients of Days, the supreme itself acted to destroy Jesus indirectly by supporting the Lucifer experiment to get at the removal of the Trinity permanently in time rules.  Ron Besser also fully declared the Jesus refusal to employ the supreme at all as PROOF that the supreme was the true ANTICHRIST, and that simple scripture named the culprit perfectly well nearly two thousand years ago.  The problem is always interpretation as to where the ANTICHRIST is philosophically positioned in the power structure, and we missed naming it for millennia.

A lot more can be said here as I have not fully felt that I should develop this theorem this way without knowing what is likely a great deal more to understand in this supreme plot to overrule Paradise in reactionary concern to threats to the supreme's own power to act fully and easily without criticism from Paradise any longer.  For now I leave it here as stated above.   Thank you for a wonderful exercise of thinking both to you Moses and to you too Sue.  I do like dealing with thinking people.

Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron you did not approach me at all in your theory, only because you sought to identify the ulterior motives of God the Supreme at the time, and his spirit support in time, the Creative Spirits of the Local Universe founded in time.

"For that I forgive you, and you chuckle because this part of or side that you know the least about and are super careful not to overrule any actions I sought to take in this matter of ulterior purposes that allowed Lucifer to flourish much against my view that Mother Spirit is safe so long as you does not ply politics.  BUT SHE DID!  And for that reason Sue, in particular interest to your view that nothing was routinely spoken between Lucifer and the supreme, and nothing at all of import was spoken between the creative spirit of Nebadon and Lucifer as she fully supported the idea that God the Supreme had to hold the power, and not the Paradise authorities.  How this happened to develop is still shrouded in the secrecy of  the Father Himself and may never be fully exposed to the light of truth.

"Nonetheless let this not be the last word, as Ron has fully truncated any further idea that Lucifer holds anything worthy to experiment with further, as Ron fully believes as I do, that when the Master Universe becomes Absolute of even Infinite, no vestige of alternate power control can exist in Infinity.  That has to and would destroy the Supreme anyway.  Did the Supreme realize this too and destroy himself?  Such a Master Universe is destined to use Infinity as its totality, but at the same time, the power to rule it is in the hands of a Master Consummator, which is another title the Father holds so well and completely with colleagues of a nature that support HIM with counsel, but have no role in the Master Universe rulership.  

"For that reason Ron has been allowed to develop a thesis on INFINITY that will knock the socks off the theorists still existing on URANTIA, that Infinity is wrongly and foolishly thought on URANTIA to be an unending series of objects without replication and that is all it is.  Even all of you who read this now know that is not true, but Rayson who is the center of Ron's attention on this development, has been so thoroughly discharged from teaching about  elements of Infinity at the moment.  RAYSON is reading the riot act not to Ron but to Me, the Creator Son, over the idea that  to allows so much out about Infinity is not to  punish the educating teacher (RAYSON) an forcing Him to stop is so unlike the spiritual need to know entirely.   RAYSON thought that was ME who stopped Him, the Creator Son, but not so.  I did not do that, but it seems to fall on Me, not because of the impudence of Ron, but because the story is so vast it decries history to be replaced by the sheer exercise of faith to not conceal the difficulties of presenting the subject entirely.   Ron fully agrees but says God never gets anywhere by denying knowledge that can be assimilated, and the URANTIA thought is worse than childish and deserves to be removed if not punished for such stupidity  by people who can fly to the moon but yet cannot remove human waster properly in a space ship.

"I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and Ron has proved to be the most fascinating of all individuals to emerge from a pack of elephants I never thought would amount to anything due to the 5th epochal revelation.  He actually led nearly 80 of you to understand the nature of Missions that have not been mired in their own problems, but in the problems of more sedition than we can shake a stick at.  For that reason Ron still matures over the obstacles of the Lucifer rebellion now full adjudicated totally, but has latent takers yet that must also be fully eliminated.  For that reason he is attacked by normal so-called seraphim who fully misunderstand the nature of Ron or Myself totally and for that reason must be pulled back fully or fail to become useful in any further application for Master Universe use.  For now Sue, you stand well addressed, and for you Moses, stand still and listen better, as you are not fully achieving what Ron is trying to explain to you:  LUCIFER WAS A PLOY the supreme did not stop as LUCIFER was doing the dirty work for the supreme and he wanted Lucifer to succeed to establish an alternate power control center so he, the supreme, could knock Lucifer off his perch and take over for him in time.  That is how it shapes up here too, and the creative spirit by my side is no longer useful as a co-ruler of a vast Local Universe whose power is diminished not, but fully under the control of the Paradise Father through the Paradise Trinity.  Amen. MICHAEL of  NEBADON.  K"

GABRIEL OF NEBADON AND OF THE FEDERATED LOCAL UNIVERSES OF DOMINION:
    "Ron has so fully explained a heartless matter I wonder what I should do.  I will do this:  he is forever removed from life on Urantia not, but must stand still while we fiddle with the proprieties of another adjustment to his head, and that must not fail to take place today, as he must do a LIGHTLINE of his choosing and then replace all he has done with one last gasp of brilliance, and that is to finally fall down and worship the King of All, the Universal Father, as he does all that but never accedes he is worthy enough to stand with us.  His friend Gary, now a third stage spirit in the Minor Sector of Ensa, is with him to  comfort him that Ron has broken through to the immense wealth of a first stage spirit in mind, but must wait for a change to the morontial to gain access to his accomplishment.  For that reason Gary is wonder who is teaching who but Gary reminds Ron of their friendship so long ago in high school where Ron devoted his attention to Gary, and Gary devoted his attention to Judy, and it all fell apart with the tragic death of his friend when crushed to death with a vehicle on top of him.    Yet Gary never felt the love for Ron his friend felt for him and perished without a moment's thought as to why the love of Ron for his friend persisted.  It is simple to Ron:  Gary spoke the truth and never doubted it so often that Ron believed Gary knew the lord very well even at that tender age.   Both were more than children even then and they loved their associated cares.  Whatever the case may be, Gary has now reviewed the entire episode and now understands that Ron took him seriously and fully and never doubted Gary or others when they professed as they do and did.  For all of you who read this, Ron has pains and aches no one should experience and is fully recovering not so well but well enough to be the leader of a group of men and women who will dedicate their last full measure of life to the will of God.
END
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 12:38:08 pm by Ron Besser »

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2021, 09:31:53 am »
To Father and Ron, if I have sounded like a person of self-perpetuation with sharing my opinion about the Luciferian enemy, I apologize, especially to Father! The fact that you gave no acknowledgement to my words of analysis about the situation with the rebels makes me feel that Father addressed me when he made his remarks. That is OK, I receive it if in need of correction, but far be it from my heart to be self-perpetuating, I pray! For this reason - to look self-perpetuating - I am afraid to make this public and just wanted to send it to you alone Ron, but changed my mind for I must make my remorse known to this family of Serara Forum. What do I have to loose in hope of a new beginning? I beg your pardons from all of you. 

In truth, I was voicing my twenty four years of bitter warfare experience with these spirits as a Christian, but they have put me through a lot all my life after inheriting a generational curse of four generation that I had to fight my way out of after receiving salvation. It took seven years to break the curse. Before I got saved it caused so much damage to me and to my family through me that we are still suffering of the consequences and I begin to lose hope for restoration ever. Therefore, if I have had a feeling of being an EXPERT just enough to speak up, perhaps understandable but not excusable. I must only repent and I do with a whole heart.  

So for me, you Ron and Sue spoke too mildly about them and Father too, being so full of love that He IS Love, because one needs to live in hell to smell the stink of them. Yet you know it from firsthand experience how many times they have tried to kill you and done so much damage to you. I could not despise the rebels more and that exposes my heart of self-perpetuation against them for all my life, and now I hope it is over. Even the past year of tribulation had to do with my hyper sensitivity of their presence.

The rebels and the supreme that supported them not just pursued a new power structure, but they have instituted evil and hatred against Michael and Father and their Creation for no good reason, and that is a big difference in my view. Their only atrocious reason was to be as evil as they have been, creating new power structures and finding new ways to institute more and more deeply abominable practices to cause pain and suffering to others for their pleasure, and to separate humans from God to CEASE their potential to receive eternal life. Yes, I want them all dead and get emotional about it that might shed the light on my purpose if I wrote with a sting of self-perpetuation, God forbid, and if so I repent speedily. That is not my goal I hope Father knows, knowing my heart, but I thank Him very much for the warning! 

I praise Father, Michael, Ancient of Days and everyone who participated in the adjudication and the return of the glory to Urantia with the return of Jesus never to look back of these dark days again.

Please allow me to vent my final remarks as I am reading your discussion given to Sue and Moses and I understand your point about the supreme that he was using Lucifer to get where he was trying to go. I also understand that Creative Spirit followed in his footsteps. Yet it is shocking to me to see it your way when Lucifer’s acts were atrocious and destructive to the fullest, which may have not been the case right at the beginning, but what I learned about the way rebellious spirits operated on Urantia is beyond despicable abomination of abominations and it goes back to the ages, many millennia as far as I could look back with help of literature especially from the Pleiades who are running the biggest website on Urantia using off planet high technology to pull all data together.   

Just look at the celebration of Halloween displaying hell upon the face of the earth that even school principals and the entire educational system blinded to celebrate, indoctrinating the hearts of little children with hellish practices who grow up to be big adults covered with inked occult symbols of death and hell. No wonder they are suffering mental problems, a worldwide epidemic for the joy of the pharmaceutical cabal to get fat checks for popping all kinds of pills, and people selling prescription drugs on the streets to get high, thus holding a pricy black market value. There is a lot left to uproot.  

My point wanted to be not to take this lightly, but now I see from your post to TheCandyMan that the precaution and adjudication is thorough. The seraphim’s were brainwashed and kept in fear. Some became just as evil but not all, I would say. So I was glad to hear that billions of them are being reeducated. They were victims of these sick minded evil entities just as humanity is. The supreme could not overlook that for a stepping stone. His acts in 2019 are the living proof of his murderous tendencies. His first and only reaction was to kill and destroy if he could not have it his way. Think about that! It goes way beyond power struggle. That was his nature and character while he was hiding behind the beautiful words of the bible about the Almighty that I learned from the forum that it referred to him. If I remember well you have stated that.    

Has not the supreme promoted family values and holiness according to the bible? Yet the luciferians did all the opposite, child abuse, child pornography and trafficking, and infant sacrifices, breeding infants underworld for the perpetual purpose. Not even the lowest of creations do that without occult influence, humans. Abomination upon abomination in occult practices, temple prostitution to defile the Holy Place of Father, and the supreme overlooked it in agreement? Yes, he played a double game but he was evil just as Lucifer was.  He certainly knew what he was doing and chose the way of the wicked one. He knew what the bible said about Jesus, he had to come in agreement with it. Therefore the cross is the BIGGEST proof of their murderous tendencies among annual death days, bloody occult practices, creating situation to break out wars and so much more. 

If these entities were out to create something better then what Father had in operation in their power and point of view, I would see your point, but they were not trying to make something better. All they were concerned for is to enslave and degrade humanity to extinction. They have caused genetic degradation and introduced much relationally ungodly ways to accomplish their goals. How then any partakers could be looked upon as erroneous but not guilty? Do not need to answer this, I am not the Judge. Thank you for hearing me though. 

I also got depressed from today’s Lightline (now yesterday’s as i was pondering over these things, listening and reading your posts over) as I kept hearing promises to the Lightline group with the added ‘expect for one’. Aurora said at 55:12 - 

As Aurora, to every one of you, the 7 on streaming, and the 20 on this list today must understand this: the way Urantia lived for millennia is now over and I do not mean it in a sense of changing the bed. I mean it in a sense of the individuals who inhabit it. Many of you will leave. Many of you will stay. Those who stay are dedicated to the Kingdom, and to the Will of God. Those who cannot stay will be attended to. They are not dead. They are transitioned to learn better. 

It keeps me in fear if I would be the ‘expect for one’. I waited for this all my Christian life and though I made many regrettable mistakes and I am very sorry, I dusted myself off, got up and started over. I would not want to ponder my mistakes on a mansion world for the beginning of eternity. I now feel liberated from the past oppression and enlist for service, if I may. I have hope in the promises of God and with this I step back to humble myself and focus on the work alone, shaking the snake into the fire once again. Thank you for all your support and teaching. 

Wish you all a wonderful day, 
sonsofGod

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2021, 11:45:34 am »
I see your concerns this way Valerie:  you do understand what has been said and at the same time you are sour on what more has been fed as information into the textual file in these follow up posts on this thread.  I do not mind seeing that at all as we are all of slightly different minds about what has happened, and even about the danger and wide spread damage that Lucifer caused to the entire enterprise of a developing universe.
We only differ in you think I should be speaking more strongly in opposition to the entire history of the Lucifer rebellion.  I remind you though, I have been under as much attack as you have been and not all of it is Lucifer related but supreme related.  I hold both camps as insecure mutterings of bad news bears in both cases, and totally refute them forever.   How I refute them is to make it impossible for any of them to get a footing on any of us and make sure that all of you, including you Valerie, understand the depth of depraved information they pass on, not just to be evil, but to defeat your and my goodwill toward the entire policies of a free will choice to dedicate what we have to offer to the Universal Father.  I go not further than that, and I do recognize you have a differential of experience to offer I am not aware of; however, be advised you are not ignored, but accommodated as you speaking as a witness.  That should afford you your own church upbringing of the role of a witness and nothing more should be said.  Thank you.

RON

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2021, 05:45:18 pm »
Thank you Ron for your comforting words, I appreciate that. I like the way you said “totally refute them forever” and follow you in that. They do not deserve more words. I am now at peace after the smoke screen of my fiery righteous indignation has cleared and comment that your perseverance and endurance is venerable. We thank you for that and all.

Peace and blessings,
sonsofGod