Author Topic: "WORLD PEACE"  (Read 4703 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"WORLD PEACE"
« on: July 07, 2023, 22:38:00 pm »
"WORLD PEACE"

This transmission was received by Evelio Rivas.

El Salvador July 6, 2023, 5:30 am local time

"I AM JESUS, It is an interesting moment in which world PEACE must make way in the priority of all states, I am launching this call so that wars cease and preparations are guided by sanity and lead to PEACE. This planet must finally enter the path of Peace, its population must come to the understanding of sharing it with other creatures.
 War is the total negation of the other and that is a demonstration that does not pay off in the process of my public appearance, until now it has been maintained as a strategy to keep my arrival away.
 The organizers and those who do business with this conflictive dynamic act outside the expected behavior and thus manifest their last resort in this battle for stability.
 However you want to take all the inhabitants in this sphere are my Children and understand that their natural destiny is Peace.
 One of the most complex aspects in this plot of war is the financial perspective, that must cease, no one is authorized to turn disagreements into business, it is necessary to open the dialogue table between peoples.
 Calls for harmony are clearly being acted in defiance.
 We have resolved to save this world and the economy must give way to the new methods.  In no way do we eclipse human participation, it is just that until today they do not listen to common sense, Peace is the path for Urantia and all its inhabitants must assume the best option.
 This sphere cannot remain agitated indefinitely.  It is urgent that the people of Urantia admit their origin as a creation of the UNIVERSAL FATHER and the governments being busy in promoting this knowledge with clarity in the same way it is very necessary to forge the brotherhood and prioritizing these contents constitutes an appreciated task at this moment.
 I AM JESUS CHRIST MICHAEL leaving the scene, be all in my PEACE MY CHILDREN.  It hurts me to look at you apart from PEACE and BROTHERHOOD have a good morning.
 FATHER JESUS CHRIST MICHAEL, thank you for your address, which is so important to us. You are always welcome.

End

Evelio