Author Topic: Tues LL 01.16.24  (Read 4831 times)

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Tues LL 01.16.24
« on: January 16, 2024, 22:29:53 pm »
https://www.fatherslightline.com/recorded/tues-ll-01-16-24

• Machiventa Melchizedek as MC. and also spoke about the outline of a 6th epochal revelation in book form
  • TARKAS from Deity perspective reassured the Ascension Scheme of what the Supreme had performed was preserved for experiential performance in the Grand Universe
  • Manituba spoke about Missions and human involvement
  • Adam further spoke to the approach and spirit of Mission education, and Education as part of the Mission

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Tues LL 01.16.24
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2024, 22:09:41 pm »
Transcription of Tuesday Light Line on January 16, 2024

1. 011624 Audio Tape Light Line; host: Dominick O., other transmitter: Ron Besser
2. Subjects:
  • Machiventa Melchizedek as MC.and also spoke about the outline of a 6th epochal revelation in book form
  • Tarkas from Deity perspective reassured the Ascension Scheme of what the Supreme had performed was preserved for experiential performance in the Grand Universe
  • Manituba spoke about Missions and human involvement
  • Adam further spoke to the approach and spirit of Mission education, and Education as part of the Mission
3. Speakers: Machiventa Melchizedek, Tarkas, Manituba Melchizedek, Adam, Material Son of Adam and Eve
4. Transcriber: sonsofGod
5. Link to Tape:  https://www.fatherslightline.com/recorded/tues-ll-01-16-24

Dominick
Okay, we're recording. It's Tuesday Light Line, welcome, press five star to raise your hand. And for those listening or reading the transcript later, you can find all the details for Light Lines throughout the week at Fatherslightline.com, where you can always see the way to join by the internet link. It's right there on the front page. So, you can join over internet that way, or find each schedule of the day.

We currently run Sunday through Wednesday with the same time, telephone call, and internet link, and you can also check Fatherslightline.com for the Spanish Light Line also on Sundays, but with a different call-in number. And for those of a French speaking language, there's also a Friday Light Line in French hosted from France. So that means there's Thursday, Friday and Saturday open if there are other transmitters who would like to take up a consistent weekly schedule with Light Lines. And if you'd like to do that you can contact admin@Fatherslightline.com.

So, now that that's out of the way, let's get started. Take a moment to pray to the Father, pray for clean and clear circuits for the broadcast, and we ask if there is an MC for today's Light Line.

Tarkas
Thank you, this is Tarkas. Welcome everyone. Just a moment as I tune into this transmitter, but I am indeed Tarkas. What we have is an inability to receive much of anything today due to the fact the circuits are not entirely clean. I promise you the transmission will get better, and so simply stay tuned if you could indeed add your energy to the circuit. This will help the transmitter. Let me take a moment to connect with each of you on the call. I am Tarkas.

Today I am stretching a little bit of my deity endowment muscles. There will always be a core entity of Tarkas, the person, but I now have a name and nomenclature different from what I was. The naming convention is always subject to change. What I do want to assure you is that this whole business with the supreme is something of the rear-view mirror. The apparatus of culminating experience in time and space and advertising that to the Paradise Trinity is something I forever hold.

There's no audio disconnection, we are having an intermittent period of silence.

The problem is no one will ever understand what entirely has gone on. No one ever entirely understood the supreme, but what is in place it's something that protects your ascension scheme, and all you have to do is realize your choices, decisions. Your experiences are still registered, still culminated, still add to your soul, and still add to something even greater than your local universe. That your ancestors follow a different track and that you follow a newly established track and therefore, have the privilege of trailblazing this new circuit of universe experience. No longer entirely labeled as we've been talking about names, no longer entirely labeled supreme.

Believe it or not, time and space is something that is an additive, it was added to the universe. For you, it is the core reality for regions in your mind to define. You could say regions outside of time and space are defined as A) Paradise and B) anything outside of the containment of the Master Universe. Therefore, as a deity I am not all powerful, but deified for function, for function of this necessity of utilizing what happens and occurs in this region specifically endowed with time and space. Completely foreign to you are entities who experience things without time, or even transcend space.

Yet we reveal to you that personality exists in the universe without a corporeal body. So, you evolved to this point where you know all of these things in concept. You know that personality can exist without a body. In fact, you can communicate with each other quite easily now, without your bodies being in each other's presence. So, it's not so hard to extrapolate that to space communications.

Well, I am Tarkas, and I've had enough of even listening to myself, but I am not your MC today. But I did want to come in and confuse you a little with some information that may or may not be true. And when I say this, I'm referring to the naming. I end this transmission.

Dominick
Thank you, Tarkas. I don't know why that was so difficult. Is there an MC for us today?

Machiventa Melchizedek
Indeed, this is Machiventa. When there is an MC you typically hear straight away. Yes, this is so and so. Unless there are interference directly with the circuits, we have Light Lines set up on a schedule, so that we can be reliable on our end, given if there is no predetermined cancellation of a Lightline. Any transmitter hosting can be assured and should rely on a reliable connection. The MC is a facilitator. The transmitter as host is responsible for the management of the humans. Otherwise gives reign to the celestial MC. The MC takes over the call and the voice box of the transmitter. The transmitter then leaves their attention to the circuit.

Now let's begin. Welcome to Tuesday Light Line, we thank Tarkas for a brief explanation and ask for more. when time permits. It is not up to me, Machiventa, to explain to you the vast natures of the universe on a moment-to-moment basis. But we do have Light Lines to inform our human audience what the universe has in store in terms of news events, updates, and most importantly planetary administration. To that effect we have to give you information that relates to policy and administration that is extra planetary as you become more involved in galactic cooperation, federation, and so on. You need to be apprised of policy coming out of the capital zones of governance aimed at guiding, directing, and steering policy on a still contested planet.

The contest is to, well, you could have an analogy of… let's take the analogy of the twins where a doppelganger takes over your authority figure, they grapple in contest, and they both come up from the pile begging you that they are the one to be listened to. You as the human audience have this contest of decision of who is your extra planetary God and the government setup sustaining that God.

We have the ironic task of appearing like the new kid on the block because of events in planetary history, whereas the rebels appear to be native. They are not. The rebels were simply left to their own devices in quarantine. Now, if you were left in that situation, would you admit defeat? Of course not. You would double down and continue as they do to this day to claim victory. But all they have had for quite some time is disruption of our circuits and let's see… a confusion of what is what. So, what we have in store our Missions, what we have besides past Missions and past revelations and these broadcasts that we have future Missions and future epochal revelation.

Now let's clarify that statement it’s epochal. It’s epochal revelation. The transmitter makes a mistake phonetically simply of enunciating epical, but it is not epical, it is epochal. What this means, epochal revelation, is that the intention is to get the information out at a planetary level. And that this epochal revelation stands to present something new, but also clarify the information of the past. In that sense, it cooperates with past epochal revelation as much as it can, without compromising what it needs to accomplish into the present and future.

Therefore, does your concepts of God and the Kingdom expand and, in some senses, shatter your preconceived or rather crystallized notions that you had before. And this is required for growth and attainment. Think of it this way. You as humans have the cyclical nature of declining what is disruptive yet craving the need for disruption and something new. This is similar to the need for safety and adventure. So, when you see yourself toggling to one extreme or the other try to balance it out and realize what may be happening.

Well, thank you. This is Machiventa and I am done. But I'm not done providing information, but what I do have someone else on the line to give it a little more. Manituba.

Dominick
Welcome Manituba. We receive you.

Manituba Melchizedek
Thank you, Dominick. This is Manituba, everyone, Manituba Melchizedek. The hat I'm wearing today is that of a chairman, owner, director of the Magisterial Foundation. Take a seat Ron, I see you have. When I am here Ron gets to take a breath, he gets to relax, and he says to himself, finally I can follow, Follow me to his lead. And let me tell you, Ron does that quite well and daily. If we can get him well, look out!

To the other board members, your time is always treasured. We will have a meeting within the next two months. I assure you. Stay tuned for more information. I insist we meet. How we do that will be determined by me. We will have a recap of roles, work assignments, and things to do to keep you occupied in tasks and work assigned to. For those on the call who have listened in, for those reading or listening into the future, willing to join in the work of Salvington. That's the capital sphere of our Lord, Michael of Nebadon.

The Magisterial Foundation has multiple ties to universe administration. I just mentioned Salvington, but the Magisterial word is from Magisterial Sons. They are equivalent in bestowal nature of a... being a Paradise Son, which your Lord is, just a little differently. And that we have revealed to you, and it should be not a surprise, that all planets receive a bestowal, often at a certain juncture in their planetary evolution. It's just the special nature of this specific planet in this local universe, as all other planets, was destined to receive these Magisterial Sons as their initial Bestowal Son. As an initial Bestowal Son, in other words, living the life as a human amongst us on the planet.

But that the Creator Son, our Lord, chose this planet, literally one in a million of all these planets to perform his personal Bestowal, which was still required of him. So that's why I mentioned that brief context that the Magisterial Foundation is also set up not only to receive guidance from Michael of Nebadon, from Salvington, but also Paradise Sons of a Magisterial Son nature. And therefore, we do take guidance straight from Paradise.

And therefore, is it or does it behoove you to learn the actual you could call it exopolitics of universe administration, clearly laid out for you in past epochal revelation, studied in lots of works in between. But also confused and discredited by the nature of planetary politics, itself, which strives to cut down anything out of the establishment of authority set up, really to sustain their hierarchy. And for that reason, the planet is stuck. Evolution unfolds at a pace that is slow when it needs to be fast and faster where it needs to be slow. Frankly, it's violent and it's not up to speed of its technological status.

And for that reason, we have a planetary emergency, and that's where my order is allowed to work, under planetary emergency. And one of the emergencies we do have is come out of a relationship between technology, the mind, and spirit.

Now I was thinking about how to further explain this, but I've cut the transmission off. I think it's best, this is Manituba, to leave that as an open-ended statement and not something to delve further into. Well, this is Manituba, also the Melchizedek order. I hand this back to our MC Machiventa. Good day.

Dominick
Thank you, Manituba.

Machiventa Melchizedek
This is Machiventa, MC extraordinaire. Well, the circuits today are a lot like the weather on the planet today. Feisty, unpredictable, not that clear.

Dominick
What I'd like to do is look at the dashboard. We have 17 on the call. So welcome. And we'd like to welcome Valerie and Gary as well. All right, Machiventa, its … we've played for time. Go ahead.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Well, thank you. I am Machiventa. We had Manituba as chairman of the Magisterial Foundation stepped forward. There are a few brief work projects we have. I intended to have Manituba summarize those, but he's waving at me, no, no, no. So then instead we have as a recap, we have a sixth ephocal revelation in the work, there is an outline about it. And for that reason, let me clarify a few things heading into this new year 2024. The forum recently has had a purge of inactive members at our request. If you find yourself outside of that, please re-register. It was simple housecleaning, we asked Ron to do, but the forum is no longer a footloose discussion forum of an open nature but rather a forum molded on the past form. It takes on that role soon to establish a working group to review some of the 6th epochal revelation. Please check that outline. In fact, yes, put it on Fatherslightline too. Figure out a way to do that.

Dominick
All right Machiventa.

Machiventa Melchizedek
The other change is that Light Lines are under the authority of the Magisterial Foundation, yes. But this is under the day-to-day administration now of the Melchizedek order. Ron, for his sake as an administrator and absent of our direct guidance, acts in our stead with our trust and with our daily check ins. Now, for that reason we asked for future Light Lines to be a… not federation, a conglomeration, a I'm getting… I'm getting blocked. Ron, if you can think of the word starts with the C.

Ron Besser
Confederation?

Dominick
This is the word for other transmitters to host a Light Line, or any joints association with the Foundation to promote their affiliated work without necessarily subscribing to that which happens on the forum. Is that correct, Ron?

Ron
That is correct. It's also a federation, depending on how closely they are aligned. I don't know which one, is it Manituba? Is he going for it?

Manituba Melchizedek
This is Manituba through you, Ron. The discussion is not about them joining the Magisterial Foundation. It's you joining them.

Ron
Well, then I do not quite know what they would decide we are.

Manituba Melchizedek
This is Manituba. Thank you, Ron. Dominick, pick it up from that idea. Go ahead.

Dominick
All right. I did but I also muted you, so thank you, Ron, and thank you, Manituba. Alright, Machiventa, do we have a line?

Machiventa Melchizedek
Yes, we do. Let's pick it up. I would like to insert someone a little closer to your level. Adam, Material Son of Adam and Eve, here to speak to what's going on.

Adam, Material Son of Adam and Eve
Welcome, everybody. This is Adam, and I welcome those on the call. I'd like to inject a little bit of energy and confidence to what's happening. What is really going on is we are establishing how to begin these missions through education. There is a non-standardized approach so far. In other words, there is no authority recognized, capable and willing to set forth the policies of Salvington in a way that's received and receptive to any audience.

I, as someone with previous experience on this planet, have the ability to try again. I'm very pleased to be able to try this, but what needs to be happening is that I need all the good people who work together. In that sense, when we do establish a center, Eve will invite those who would like to affiliate with us to learn what we have to present, and then they can take that back out and do what they please, ideally having learned and taking something of value to bring back to their residences.

Now, when they come to this center of education, they also are free to present what they know and what they bring to the table. In that sense we have a shared operations to learn and communicate. Therefore, will there be not deity incarnates, but some divine aspect of myself and Eve and an occasional appearance of a Melchizedek. But what we have in store is the ability to maintain an educational facility and center, and that we would share that with others.

Dominick
Ron, I need to suspend myself briefly. Can you take over the call? I've got a persistent knock on my door.

Ron
Just… thank you. That's fine, Dominick, go ahead and answer your door. I will take it on until you're ready.

Machiventa Melchizedek through Ron
This is Machiventa Melchizedek everybody. The entire matter is being programmed for you to understand Ron, there is audio but barely heard.

Ron
My device here is showing no discussion. Just a minute, let me see if I can revise that. Now, there is still nothing. Hold on. Machiventa, is there any connection?

Machiventa Melchizedek
No.

Ron
Just a minute! How about now?

Machiventa Melchizedek
Yes. That's much better.

Ron
Well, I still see no reaction to the speakers. Just a minute please. … There we go. Was that you, Dominick?

Dominick
It was. I see your voice on the dashboard registering just fine.

Ron
Oh, it is. I'm not showing it, just a minute. I'm trying to reestablish and now I cut it off entirely. I can't even see it. It's cabal.

Dominick
Well, don't worry about it. Let's just continue.

Ron
All right.

Machiventa Melchizedek
This is Machiventa Melchizedek. The truth of the matter is Ron, you've got interference on your telephone entirely. It is not harming the broadcast. For reasons of state you need to redial back in, but don't do it now.

Ron
Now it's operating.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you. I see it. For reasons of our own, we now are glad to reapply our transmission back to you, Dominick.

Ron
This is Ron. The conditions we've got right now, Dominick, are also being tested. And apparently, they have to work it in a way that is a little bit disconnected at times. Go ahead, please pick it back up if you can.

Dominick
Thank you, Ron, and I am muting you for noise. Okay, go ahead Machiventa.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you. And we would like to thank Adam. We do have a brief statement before we end this Light Line. We continue with 17 callers, 18 including this transmitter, and we appreciate everyone's patience throughout today's call. We would like to give an impression that Light Lines are not a locally produced phenomenon, but a liaison between spirit government to provide to you, not just words of encouragement, you have your own presence of God within you that should be that for you.

Light Lines, if it could be sloganized, really does pertain to the Father's business. If there's one thing you could take away, is that a Light Line is your news program about the Father's business, and that those who attend at least are very interested in the Father's business, and will be able to execute the Father's business more and more in their own daily lives. And dare we say in an organized manner in the near future.

We have some marching orders, and that is to prepare yourselves for the work of the sixth epochal revelation, and that the near-term guidance from today's Lightline is to familiarize yourself with the outline recently provided, that it will be published or republished in certain channels. For those who would like to cut through the red tape, you could email admin@Fatherslightline if you wish to receive a copy of this outline. The price of admission is being known and not being anonymous.

We thank you for your support, and we thank everyone, and we pray to the Father that this planet and people individually learn that you are real, that you are part of their destiny. And that through you and your Son, and your Spirit, we are capable of improving all that should be addressed urgently on this planet. And that our daily lives are that of something of an enjoyment regardless of its challenges. Amen,

End
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 11:01:25 am by SonsofGod »
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;