Author Topic: Government Summet in Session over Urantia Spirit missions - FATHER SPEAKING  (Read 5582 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
March 01, 2024
The MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION
FATHER SPEAKS:

FATHER - "You Ron are not defeated but so broken with poor neurological health you can barely speak aloud at this moment of time.  That does not bother you so much as the cool attitude of the Creator Son, suddenly invalidating on hopes and dreams of at least the last 20 years of your life Ron.  You make the best of it you can, but fail to understand that there is nothing really to do for a planet which has no insult greater than to go to war over nothing much but revenge and a careless view of what men of another persuasion see themselves as to another nation at all.  The Palestinians have just removed themselves from being a factor on Urantia ever again, and will be blended into other races in the Middle East soon enough.  I know you Ron are so sickened by the Palestinian club, you could care less what happens to the remnants of a once great people, now smashed beyond recognition.  The real death toll of dead Palestinians is now42,138.   Read that again: forty two thousand one hundred thirty-five souls removed from Urantia in less than six months.  That number alone is not worthy repeating EXCEPT it is a testimony that MICHAEL OF NEBADON refuses to forgive Israel for.  Ron says the civilian deaths are not warranted but they support Hamas, and  that is suicidal in any court high or low.  I am sympathetic with that view, but the base line is that is a terrible waste of humanity over nothing more than being in the way of Israeli revenge. 

"AS YOUR FATHER, please listen Ron:  you are the last of the Mohicans on Urantia entirely sure that God means what He says, and thank you.  You are never without Me or my Son, MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and we are grateful you follow our protocols too, and to let Me run my course accordingly:

"No one is leaving Urantia these days without be accorded a full report on their true spiritual standing.  You rank just about the highest possible but you are in misery daily and without a full report to give as you have been snuffed back by the western transmitters not, but by a Foundation that has no determination you are useless but "do not touch!" either.  You can be lethal as you sound the truth well, and they  must reevaluate the situation as it now brews inside of it heirarchy of rules and care for itself.  I am not fully attentive to your work, as it is up one day and down the next over Dominick viewing it as partially his too, and you finding that fine but there is not real full decision what should be emphasized and the MELCHIZEDEKS are almost hilarious over your view they are in charge, as you see to it as it needs to be seen to in the physical.

"The MELCHIZEDEKS do not work well with a subordinate commander, but there is no choice under the circumstances, and you know it and they know it.  However, you are ready to step aside if they wish to press the  idea that if the Melchizedeks wish to move, so move it, you say.  You are in a fiendishly difficult position and you are graceful and workable about it in spite of no one fully understanding the nature of the MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION, except you and MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK.  Both he and you fully understand there is lack luster support among anyone except for RAYSON and others who know its true value.  You say to MICHAEL OF NEBADON, "the real coup is to build it yourself with your money and let them reek over why it works at all!"  For my own reasons stop replying to the happiness ofwhat I say, as I must relearn not you, but my Son, MICHAEL OF NEBADON who insists it is useless without Jesus being present, and JESUS is balking at entering Urantia this way or that way entirely.

"You are also bedeviled by Dominick being incoherent on being truthfully apprised of what power is developing with you and the issue this WTP represents to the world at large, and you are delighted with it regardless of how unused it becomes in spite of your good will about it use.  You are not after blood but after acceptance, and that you never get until you demonstrate it.  I happen to enjoy it with you Ron, and that is fully appreciated by MICHAEL OF NEBADON I see.

"I am in agreement to cut this off but continue please to finish this:

"Fully reporting this to you elsewhere then, let us consider your position.    You are not wrong and taht is not entirely due to us, but to others who have interfered until nothing is left between you and science but derision.  They do not get the explanation you have charted now fully as your own, and the UAI which is now fully self explaining how you do it.  They now know you have the right idea but explain poorly how one Ultimaton makes such a difference.  You already have the better explanation, but you are sitting twiddling your thumbs while no one does a damn thing because you are lethal lately at placing the real issues before your Board of Directors, that unless we sell something soon, the entire matter is no longer valid to force resolutions you planned to do, and that is until Michael backtracked on you and left you holding the bag big time.

"For that reason then, hold the bag until I understand His reasoning, and that is fully proper to put it that way Ron, as you never questions his veracity.  He appreciates that but has nothing to say until the SUMMIT IS HELD LATER TODAY YOUR TIME.   And for that reason we stand back and let this thing fly according to Hoyle.  YOUR FATHER HAS SPOKEN."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron I do not understand how you fathom things at times, but what FATHER has spoken has not made things better but it assures you that there is nothing wrong with what has been achieved for you and for ME at all.  I am fully aware now you are bitterly disappointed I have turned away from so much but it is my prerogative to do so and you are always correct to use my name as a reference to big things, but not now at the moment at all at this moment.

"You are not especially at ease due to all the illness and frankly a pain in the neck Assigned Sentinel next to you at this moment disarranging your nervous system badly.   I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and that voice form the inner self is not yours alone Ron, and I have killed it fo good now.  I am truly sorry there is nothing to say until this meeting is over and I do not know what to report because it is not over now.  MICHAEL . . . ."

FATHER - "I am being very careful for all who are here are my subordinates, and I dislike having to speak oer that Assigned Sentinel, but you are warned that one more outbreak like this and you are permanently removed to work as a slave somewhere!  To you Ron let this lie as the day is getting long in the tooth already and no one particularly is aware of the trials taking place now are fully defining the matter to be addressed on Urantia shortly.   As a result of this messaging today, you are fully informed of the beast which lies before you to be tamed.  Mostly that is the attraction you afford to spirit over issues we both admire, but may be  permanently resolved out of your favor for the help we genuinely need but the cabal hates you for, for no particular reason except to hate you for it.  I will never permit this situation to appear again without your good will in such a person who gets cut for nothing but we do not do help this way ever again, NOT! But because MICHAEL OF NEBADON is oriented to it as well, as you are, and so is GABRIEL all by himself too, and so on.  It is a lovely offer and I have now determined it is over not but to proceed if I can have my VOICE HEARD truly?

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Stop this badgering Me, I am trying to speak with perfect meter, and I am sorry to say I must stop this to make better sense and I listen but loutishly soon if this does not stop while I am trying to do my work!  Kay"

Ron here - He needs a more distant view and I leave with my black garbage bag over my shoulder I assure you. 

GABRIEL HERE: "You are not in the way, Ron, but merely a pout at the edge of things. I, like Michael, do not wear pink ribbons at the table as you assigned us, and now you must fight the entire establishment for the lack of anything new to say.   In any case you are not in the SUMMIT right now and are welcoming this from all of US.  Do not despair until you are bedrocked off and out of our way.  Be assured that Dominick is waiting for inspiration yet, and you are getting better by the minute not, but so scheduled.  I am GABRIEL, and one last word for this post:
"No one  ever said welcome to this party until you showed up with a scour and a pad and a Magisterial Son help that has exceeded all expectations for its worth and care for your concerns and the concerns of many others for what is to be done.  That is fully understood now by a cabal that interferes again.  But they are losing and you are not, and stay the course today for something you hope appears and not scheduled too butwe hope so too.

"Close this post and let people know big things have to be decided today and you are the usual nuisance but understood to have your whole life in this lately, and we are respecting it.  Good day for now."

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania