Author Topic: LLUSA EXTRA EDITION - 30 JULY 2022  (Read 130 times)

Offline newstarsaphire

• Administrator
  • Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
LLUSA EXTRA EDITION - 30 JULY 2022
« on: July 30, 2022, 03:23:33 pm »
Hello Everyone,

Special Lightline USA called by the Salvington Government.  Our special thanks to Michael of Nebadon, Archangel Orion,  Mantuta Melchizedek and all those who addressed us on today's LLUSA EXTRA EDITION - 30 JULY 2022.

Here is your link to the audio recording:  https://app.box.com/s/gts7k2lwalupdogxgk1nbf63i775aepz
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Online Raz

• this, too, shall pass away
    • View Profile
Re: LLUSA EXTRA EDITION - 30 JULY 2022
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2022, 04:53:33 pm »
PLEASE DO NOT translate and repost this transcription until it has been reviewed and this red warning removed!

• 073022 Audio Tape Light Line USA; host: Ron Besser; co-host: Phyllis Simpson
  • Subjects: Urantia is under 1st quarantine ever called by Salvington, change in planetary government, and Ron’s early days as a surveyor; Speakers: Michael of Nebadon, Mantutia, Manituba, and Mr. Weston.
  • Transcribed By: RAZ
  • Link To Tape: https://app.box.com/s/gts7k2lwalupdogxgk1nbf63i775aepz

Ron Besser  
Hello, everybody, this is Light Line USA. An extra communication you might say, called by the Salvington Government to announce whatever they wish to announce today. This is July 30 2022, at 2:00 p.m. I'm Ron Besser, your host, and Phyllis Simpson, your co-host. 

Michael of Nebadon  :28
This is Michael of Nebadon everybody and we welcome you. We see that 12 of you have listened to the call, and the other 17 or so didn't even bother to read the Forum in the last 24 hours. It's typical. Now this: I have called this Light Line together for one particular reason. And that is to explain some administrative changes you didn't expect. Number one: the entire region called Urantia is now under a quarantine, not by Paradise, but primarily by Salvington. That's the first time we have ever quarantined a planet, in our own local universe. For that particular reason, I do not explain except that Ron knows very well that the cabal is out of control and needs stuffed back into its box. And we're going to do that quite well, shortly. Number two: the Urantia syndrome is spreading to other planets within the planetary system. That must be stopped immediately. That is because people know that someone like Ron Besser has reared his head up and said can we help? Can I do this? Can I do that? We said yes. And it works beautifully. The problem with the rest of the planetary system is they do not have a Ron Besser. They have people who are enthusiastic but do not know how to arrange how Ron arranges this work for us. I must stop it. And I have. Number three: I have entirely been sure that the Second Return of Jesus is essential. We have promised you time and again when that door opens. And time and again we have had to close it because of events on Urantia including a pandemic and now another European war. That does affect us. But I'm not allowing it to affect us and not open the door as we promised. The Jesus bestowal is ready. We are ready. Please understand, I will choose the moment with Jesus and not you. Number four: the truth of the matter is that this morning Ron had another blow-up with the planetary administration. Not because he dislikes anybody, but because they decreed that the WTP was put off indefinitely. Until the chief on the planet decided the routine priorities of the mission for himself. As a result, we have had to rearrange the planetary government once more. The call is out to change the head of the government that is the Planetary Prince in old terms Manager in the new for another individual to take over. Ron had nothing to do with that. But the present planetary manager is disgusted with the whole thing and wants out. So do his lieutenants. We have asked them to leave in that particular case. Now this: we are now reaffirming this for your edification. Number one, the trial that must be set on Urantia is for WTP to continue immediately with funding. One of the reasons there was a blow-up this morning is that Ron received a priority message yesterday afternoon that changed all aspects of how the WTP was to be done. He said all right. I see nothing wrong with the change. But it dilutes me a little bit because it means distant work I can't afford to travel to. I fully agree with him and said to the chief, this cannot (be.) The truth of the matter is that the chief was insulted by Ron's command, you do not talk to this level even though we are at the lowest rung like the cabal does. I won't tolerate it. Good day. The result was the chief having never anyone talked back to him was infuriated and went to Uversa to complain. Uversa said you have cut across prior agreements. Why are you so upset when you get feedback like that? The current manager then said I cannot tolerate getting people in my way that are useless. I do not see WTP as urgent or important. Uversa said to them, then resign because WTP is a priority of ours and that it must be put into place with resources. You cut the resources to zero it cannot be accommodated. As a result, ladies and gentlemen, yesterday you had a planetary government of Archangels. Today you do not have a planetary government with Archangels. We have asked the Melchizedeks to return but Machiventa Melchizedek has fully resigned and will not return. For that particular reason, Ron says: We have worked with several Melchizedeks quite capable and why not choose among them? But I do not know the full registry. You may have perfectly good other candidates. I said to Ron, it's not your business and Ron says I know and for that reason, he stepped back. And in any case, the truth of the matter is Ron is not a power player. But he has power in that he has established something so new and revolutionary on the planet I dare not let it fail before it has its chance to prove itself. For that particular reason, then I have requested that Mantutia Melchizedek step into the leadership position. But Mantutia has prior commitments, and so does Manituba. That leaves us Arthura or Maxwell or another name he may choose to fulfill the leadership role he has accepted. But we're not quite ready to tell you the new Planetary Manager's name and the change back to Melchizedek government. The Archangels are packing right now at my request. Furthermore, Orion is a direct representative of the individual in charge of the hyperinfinity intrusion that is at the edge of the master universe. Zolander is his name and you've heard it before. And for that reason, Ron, we remove those blockages placed there by mother spirit in fury. That individual is gone as is the cabal in short order. They have no understanding or reasoning, why you have ruled supreme over an issue that you consider rather mundane but important to humans on your own planet, free electricity. Now for reasons of state, the Ancients of Days have sent me a note. I'll summarize it. Do not get Ron overly supplied with energy until we are sure he knows what to do. Ron has said what he intends to do immediately. The first thing is to assign an engineer to put the blueprints on the table and write the specifications so that contractors can bid and build the plant. They are huge jobs when you have nothing done yet. Ron has asked for the resources, the money to pay the engineer to start. The ex-manager cut the budget and gave Ron zero. Ron blew up this morning when he learned it. Now for that reason and don't laugh. Ron and Dominick have put together the first step in organizing a corporation and that's the Rayson Corporation to begin the engineering work. They have printed stationery and that is coming, both as in letterheads, second sheets, envelopes, and cards. That should be rolling off the presses by the end of this coming week. Ron considered it a minor priority but Rayson asked for it immediately. And that's what he's got. It also has a logo on it that is gorgeous. They went to a graphic artist. He came up with one immediately and they loved it. It will be shown to you when the final product can be seen. Now that is from Ron's side. Our side is indicating that this entire matter of the Magisterial Foundation, the Rayson Corporation, and several other corporations in between are truly useful. Ron has organized it so that you can have independent people, different groups working it at the same time, instead of one person or several people of you trying to do it all at the same time. Ron knows it doesn't work, that you need individual hives, to make sure that there is responsibility for the important projects. The important projects you know WTP to be established and engineered, and then built. Number two, to produce the chronicles, the story of Jesus in his second bestowal, as witnessed by humans. He wants it written. He wants a record of it. We have assigned to the midwayers, the spiritual history of the second return as a separate volume. They will go together in the library that Ron has ordered to be produced. With all of the material, we can gather about this era you live in and what has led up to the second bestowal. It is too important to allow this to fall victim to squabbles internally, and the death of Ron too soon. Now this: for that reason, everybody I called so that this Light Line can air what I think is the final demarcation of what must be said before the missions hit the road. Ron says to Dominick this morning. That was a wonderful post, Dominick from Arthura. He says he's going to tell us what is required for the missions to start and what you may have to do. But as Ron points out, all Arthura speaks to is the big volume that would explain it and never explains anything. Arthura was waved off that lesson, unknown to Dominick because I want to address it myself. First: the Magisterial Foundation is going to receive its resources. Enough to carry you through, Ron. Number two, the Magisterial Foundation is not too big. But we have to hone it down anyhow. I'm gonna cut the Planning Commission to two of you right now. That does not mean you're removed George, Elise, Phyllis, Gitz, and whoever I missed, George. Oh, I did say George and Ron, and Dominick. That's everybody. Yeah. I'm cutting it down to Ron and Dominick temporarily. So we don't have to have meetings until maybe the middle of August. I'm not sure when we will resume the directorship of the Magisterial Foundation. But that doesn't mean you are to remain silent particularly you Phyllis or George or Elise or Stephen. The truth of the matter is, you help if you chime in any time. But Ron cannot stand here and throw out ideas, waiting for the reaction that may never come. He still needs donations, he still needs all the planning ideas he can get for he must put together not only the engineering but also the productive method through which the public learns about this. As well as prepare some organization to do the Chronicles and they must be paid to do that. You do not get organizations like the Teaching Mission, to cooperate. They are a dead issue as far as we are concerned now, and Ron says it is impossible to talk to them with any sense of community. For that reason, they are out in the street, as is the Urantia Foundation and Fellowship until they learn cooperation. Now this: the fifth item is simple enough. Ron's health is achieved in spirit, but not in the physical where he lives. We are still working on that. Fully Dominick is in the process of fusion. And for that reason, he's up again and down again. As Ron fully expects and takes care of. The truth of the matter is between Dominick and Ron, they have seen to some essential changes that you will work with and that they will work with, and that I am glad they are happily done instead at odds with the planetary government at this point. The fifth reason I want to explain something further is that Ron was told yesterday to move the entire WTP process to southern United States. Ron says; well, I understand why you may have chosen that. But I can't get there to work on it. I have to have somebody representing me. And that is useless. Rayson chimed in. He said, I don't believe there is anything useful about it, Ron, but you agree because it was an order and you saw maybe the rationale. I do not. And I have countermanded anyone from working on it. For that reason, you say okay, I didn't know that but thank you. And for that reason, Ron, you are still most welcomed by Rayson to be the CEO of Rayson Corporation and York Preparticle as you may deem it, so. York Preparticle is the area of the machine shop that we need to experiment with inventions. Ron says it must be staffed by metal fabricators and people who know motors and electricity. That is easily done right now, but if we wait much longer, it cannot be done. And for that reason Ron, the money is in your coffers shortly. And Ron laughs, but okay, we get the point he says. I am now rescinding the whole idea of an archangel government which sounded wonderful, but it's too high to put on a planet. Ron pointed out to you in a post that a few of you read that there was a divisional headquarters of Archangels on the planet already. And Ron said it could have been in anticipation of having to use a planetary government at some point with the archangels handy. I do not rescind that. But the real reason was the Lucifer rebellion. And for that reason the archangels have no real discussion about Lucifer or the cabal, they have washed their hands of it. For that reason, I am removing the archangel government, the divisional headquarters, and leaving Urantia as it was prior to the fifth Epochal Revelation. That now relieves the planetary government of resurrection duties beyond what must be done at the end of the Second Return of Christ. We now come to item six. For the last few years, Ron has deemed the entire matter of the Magisterial Foundation as his source of income to run what he could for the missions from all of you. All of you have done well. We have gotten through every crisis, with enough money to pay for what we need. Ron is going to have to have a worldwide patent established for WTP when it travels to Europe and the rest of the world. There is no patent there. He has to secure one. Item B under that heading five is the fact that the Magisterial Foundation is dwarfed by the fact that WTP must be built and that the estimation of cost is between $10 and $30 million. Where is Ron getting that? Well, not from you. That is why we need resources. And that is now available. Item six:

Ron Besser  
Just a minute they're hitting me. ... Soon as they get close to me it hits my breathing apparatus and I can't breathe. It's not a pleasant feeling. That one has been removed. And item six. Michael, please. 

Michael of Nebadon  28:03
Thank you, Ron. I want it understood that Ron is no guru. He's the first to tell you, oh, no, not me. I can't even remember some of the transmission names anymore. That's how bad it's become. And for that reason, they will be resupplied, Ron. But you are being fully responded to as a human, not as a superhuman, not as a morontial being although that is what you are. I want it known that Ron is to be addressed as Ron, nothing else. He wouldn't understand if you did. But this is just a measure to let you know there is nothing new with Ron as to status, or to any of you because of the work for the Magisterial Sons, Salvington government, the Jesus return, and the Michael Foundation International which we are about to revive Ron. For that reason, the Magisterial Foundation International is to be a direct subsidiary of the Michael Foundation that you call the Magisterial Foundation on high. Do not attempt to do anything further with it, other than to report it as you are required to the IRS. You have fully and faithfully reported everything for at least For 12 to 15 years, the IRS is quite familiar with your operation and sees nothing wrong with it, except when they understand that the WTP patent is belonging to the Magisterial Foundation, there's billions of dollars involved. It may even be more. Ron will be required to report the income as domain interests and not of Magisterial Foundation interests for the simple reason that the resources that come out of licensing, go to the Michael Foundation International and not the Magisterial Foundation. Yes, we'll settle that later Ron. For that reason, Ron says:

Ron Besser  
There's no problem. It's easy to do. I'm just not quite sure. Since the Magisterial Foundation owns it, that we deplete our treasury to the Michael Foundation International.

Michael of Nebadon  
That is not required. And we'll talk about it.

Ron Besser  
All right, thank you. 

Michael of Nebadon  31:37
Item seven. The resources, which is a big chunk of money is easily reported to Ron, I have no problem with that. He will divvy it up according to our requirements. Primarily, the money will go to engineering first. But enough money will be left over for other considerations, including the Chronicles that has to be founded yet. It is not founded and it is a lost cause at the moment. But we will find somebody to do it. And it's guaranteed because we're going to put a little money with it. Now this: for reasons of state, the entire matter of the Second Return of Jesus is considered a separate mission, even though it is part of the epochal mission to Urantia at this point. The reason that we must appear somewhat distanced from Ron is that the incarnation of Jesus is imminent. Ron says I understand the difficulties to a little degree but that there must be a sequestration while it is being transfigured and I stand ready in spite of the lack of communication The problem is that Ryan cut across that and assigned Ron to the side of the road without any transport. That is rescinded. Ryan is leaving the government and Orion is leaving as well. The truth of the matter is we lament it as does Ron. It was not ever meant to be a cross purpose but unfortunately, it has become so. I am now ordering that the WTP process be begun immediately with engineering. And that Ron you are to address Buchart Horn with a check for $230,000 as retainer. 

Ron Besser  
I'm glad to do so. Thank you. 

Michael of Nebadon  
Yeah, Ron's wondering why not $232,000. In any case, we have decided that is a most fair way of starting the relationship. They will be more than glad and so will you. 

Ron Besser  
It is a natural pairing of people who work well together.

Michael of Nebadon  35:09
We now understand Buchart Horn is an old employer of yours for four years, in the late 60s to the early 70s. And that you had a fine process and expert experience. Thank you. Now this: the entire matter that must be settled between Buchart Horn and you, Ron, is how you explain WTP to a bunch of electrical engineers that have no idea what electricity is, to begin with. And for that reason you need help. You're going to take Rayson along when we tell you when to hold that meeting. That meeting must be set up no later than August 13, 2022. And you have an attorney appointment on August 11th, in the morning over other issues of the Foundation. I am suggesting that the meetings be combined not but that you put off the August 11 meeting and seek an earlier result beforehand. Things are going to get tight and you are in the middle of it, Ron. Item eight: we now are quite sure that Rayson will incarnate with Ron within the next week. His intention is to meet at 2709 Sunset Lane, which is Ron's home address. And from there to traverse to the dining room table to sign some papers. We've spoken to this before. It gets thrown off the agenda and put back and I'm putting it back finally again. That is the sale of the Magisterial Foundation to the Divine recipients. Ron will no longer own any property once this is done, and for that reason must be included in the attachments of the Magisterial Foundation as to his status using that property he calls home. It must be fully supplied to his use and demands until the Urantia group of missions is done. And that is hundreds of years in the future. And this: item nine, we are fully understanding that your lieutenant for reasons of just being there with you is Dominick for the time being. Dominick is undergoing Adjuster fusion, just as Ron did many years ago, and that almost all of you on the planning commission have experienced one time or another. For that particular reason, Dominick is included in 2709 Sunset Lane property concerns that must be attended to in a legal matter called a trust. And Ron that is what you have set the appointment for on August 11, keep it now. The trust must be established. And now this: you will live very well until then Ron. Item 10: We are no longer particularly interested in loaning you, Ron, millions of dollars. I am making it a total free gift to you to pay those necessary to contractually finish the work. 

Mantutia Melchizedek  
This is not Machiventa it's Mantutia.

Ron Besser  
Welcome, Mantutia. 

Mantutia Melchizedek  40:36
Thank you. The truth of the matter is that is appropriate. And I am fully understanding that all of a sudden I am gifted with Urantia and Ron Besser and you chuckle Ron because you know it's quite a load and for that matter, you remain silent as one part of the load and that is totally understood. You are not particularly interested in the money, but you need to operate with it. For that reason, you are ready to make a donation deposit to the bank, Monday morning. You can't do it anymore this weekend although you have the paperwork done. The truth of the matter is once the money is afforded into the account, Ron is no longer dependent on the donations. But understands if you wish to participate with a donation on the building of WTP. You are most welcome to provide a donation and we will acknowledge it. As Mantutia, I am now walking into the Urantia furnace and becoming the manager. And Ron shows a fireworks display with my name. Thank you, Ron. Now, we are glad to report to you, Ron, that we have no outstanding issue. I want to mention something to the rest of you that should make your jaw drop. Ron is in direct communication with a Dr. Heisenberg. He earned all of the highest honors of science when he was on Urantia in his lifetime. For that particular reason, Ron knows he knew Dr. Ilok, whom he worked with in Washington. Now Ron is working for an engineering firm when he met Ilok. Ilok says to Ron, why don't you try to do something for me and our technology? Ron loved the idea and stuck with him until his death in 2000. Ilok recommend that his calculations to a clip to do a clean coal grinder were successful and patented. There was a world patent issued and I believe ended in about the year 2003. It no longer exists and is now in the public domain. Ron however knows the secret to it that was not published in the patent. It also happens to be that Dr.  Heisenberg. 

Ron Besser  
Hogan's Heroes. I beg your pardon. 

Mantutia Melchizedek  
Knew Dr. Ilok in university and they were often working together and knew about preparticles. Ron has convinced Dr. Heisenberg in his white paper on preparticles to discuss the German atomic bomb. What is so different about the atomic bomb the Germans almost had before the Manhattan Project? Well, read the white paper. It is extraordinary or extraordinary in many respects, and Dr. Heisenberg now is understanding that he is outed slightly but not too much.

Michael of Nebadon  45:44
And finally, this from Michael of Nebadon. The entire matter that you must pay attention to as people who are interested in this work is that Mantutia is now your planetary manager. And that he is inviting the Melchizedeks that were here before to attend to the planetary government and to reincarnate in the different districts around the world as representatives of that government. For that reason, here is Mantutia and Malvantra and a few others. 

Mantutia Melchizedek  
This is Mantutia. 

Ron Besser  
We welcome you Mantutia, our manager. God's blessings. 

Mantutia Melchizedek  
Thank you. To you Ron. Thank you. I always feel honored when I'm talking to a human that has pulled what you pulled. Not only are the Light Lines you're doing, so are the corporations, so is WTP, and the Chronicles. No one has done this since the Sadlers. And you will be remembered someday as a little Sadler of your own. Ron is picturing him on a horse on a big saddle covered with butterflies. To us, Ron, all right. Yes, all right. And this: I am not quite sure. 

Ron Besser  
It's a gorgeous butterfly. I'm getting a picture of a deep orange. It could be a monarch, but not quite. 

Mantutia Melchizedek  
Thank you. You are looking at a very burnt orange butterfly with gorgeous markings. 

Ron Besser  
Yes, I wish they could see it. 

Mantutia Melchizedek  46:31
The truth of the matter is they will see it in you and a few others you have attracted to do this work. The truth of the matter is that the planetary government must now make a department for your contribution alone. When you die, it dies except the Magisterial Foundation, it will remain on Urantia as the primary divine organization that saw to the eventuation of Light and Life, the renaissance you have waited for so long. That will appear in a few hundred years. If not before. I am Mantutia. I am finally in my element. And Ron confirms me as such. We thank you, Ron. We thank you who support us and I wish to step back. Good day. 

Ron Besser  
We thank you Mantutia. Inspiring words. 

Mantutia Melchizedek  
Thank you. 

Manituba Melchizedek  49:54
I am now Manituba Melchizedek, For reasons of state I must advise you, Ron, to be careful for the cabal is around you with knives flashing and the need to kill you off immediately. Michael is present and is making sure they eat their words. This particular Light Line was avoided for about a week. But now we must speak to it. I am Manituba. I am the financial guru for Ron and for Michael of Nebadon and in the absence of Machiventa Melchizedek. He cannot be here, he has changed form and is working with the Universal Father directly. And for that reason, Ron he sends his regards to you. 

Ron Besser  
Deeply appreciated. Thank you, Michael and Machiventa Melchizedek.

Manituba Melchizedek  
For reasons of state as well. I Manituba say this to you, Ron. That's quite a chunk of money that's coming into your account. It's coming into the Rayson Corporation. 

Ron Besser  
We warned. 

Manituba Melchizedek  
I know you did, and its presence as a note. The last time they received money like this was to build the bridge on Richland Avenue. 

Ron Besser  
For heaven's sakes. I surveyed it. I think I did. Or I surveyed after the fact I think that was it. 

Manituba Melchizedek  
Yes. And for that reason, Ron Richland Avenue is also the original home for Buchart Horn. 

Ron Besser  
That's right. I worked they bought houses. And the different departments had a house of their own on Richland Avenue. That's how they operated. 

Manituba Melchizedek  
Amazing. Now you as a surveyor were brand new.

Ron Besser  
Yes, I had to learn how to hold the dumb end of a tape and not be pulled on my face. I learned that in a couple of months. Meanwhile, I fell on my face a couple of times. Those are brutes that measure at the front end of the tape. 

Manituba Melchizedek  
Thank you. For that reason, Ron, we are all imagining what it's like to be a surveyor. In any case, you and George Washington, both are surveyors. You know, it's a rough and tumbled life. And it's a happy life. 

Ron Besser  
Yes, it is. 

Manituba Melchizedek  
Now this: the trial that must be accorded to you. Which was accorded to George Washington. 

Ron Besser  
I don't have the arm he did to get across the Potomac. 

Manituba Melchizedek  
That's not what we're talking about, Ron. I'm talking about he became president. Why? 

Ron Besser  
I don't know. He became quite a statesman. And he was quite high in the government of Virginia. 

Manituba Melchizedek  
That is correct. You have no such holdings. 

Ron Besser  
Far from it. 

Manituba Melchizedek  53:57
Thank you. I want you to know that your experience with the townships and your representation to the boards, which you sat with, has become well known to the rest of the administration of Salvington. You never knew what was going to be thrown at you. But you always handled it well. And with as little fanfare as possible. You were regarded well, and with honesty, and all attempts to find out what happened to you were lost. The manager of that township asked, is there a missing persons report? 

Ron Besser  
Oh my Lord. 

Manituba Melchizedek  
He did not get a response from the police. Because there were no such reports. You were shanghaied by another corporation. that unless you appeared at their new offices, they would not merge with your old firm. Lo and behold, you wound up with financial responsibilities for three offices, New Jersey, Long Island, and New York. You did not have a shred of experience to do that. But you managed to cobble it together and do well. Today, the man who was president of that corporation has examined your work and sees that it was perfectly well done in accordance with what they asked. Mr. Weston is happy to know you again. 

Ron Besser  
And I with him, he is not to be bothered with this. 

Manituba Melchizedek  
Yes, Ron, we agree. You long ago, let it go. 

Ron Besser  
I needed to let it go. Mr. Weston. Thank you. 

Manituba Melchizedek  
Beautifully stated. Now this: the truth of the matter is had you been in that high office with the Westons, you could have warned them what was coming. 

Ron Besser  
In general terms yes, not in specifics. 

Manituba Melchizedek  
Thank you. That is most fair. Why was it done, that you had to warn? 

Ron Besser  
Frankly, speaking, the administrative organization of that firm, encouraged individuality to the point. There was subterfuge behind their backs all the time. There was no cohesive way of having success without a king emerging. It created fiefdoms. And in my opinion, king of the hill. There were too many of them. And they did not work well together. 

Mr. Weston  
We thank you, Ron. This is Mr. Weston. That is our advice entirely.

Ron Besser  
Thank you, Mr. Weston, you're most welcome. 

Manituba Melchizedek  
In other words, money fell through the cracks. 

Ron Besser  
There was no control over overspending. Because the overspendings were allowed to overrule the warning.

Manituba Melchizedek  57:59
I fully see that. Now, this: the entire matter of what must be done when it comes to the Magisterial Foundation, in particular, is that it must be a team effort. Ron has worked hard with Dominick to ensure he understands what it means to be a team and how important that is. Dominick is operating that way today. And thank goodness the others of you need to be with Ron to feel how it meshes and how you are an important part of it. We are now about to close this Light Line. I have one final item and it's this: the trial that is about to appear on Urantia is ugly. We have forecast that the European Union will attempt to proceed with their energy requirements to revert to coal and to other natural means, such as wind energy and solar energy. Atomic Energy is very unpopular, but they may even appeal to that. When they do they will be closed to WTP initially. And for that reason, Ron you have no clients, outside of minor corporations and people outside of the United States, not part of the Western alliance. For that reason, you will appeal to Germany in particular for it to abstract itself from the European Union and to build the WTP plant at their convenience. We are sure that you will become an honored member of the German government in order to rectify that Mr. Heisenberg or Dr. Heisenberg did not burn Germany. But let it out of the Holocaust that would have happened to Germany if it dropped an atomic bomb on France or the United States, New York in particular. He saw it coming and managed to evade Hitler on the subject. You said to him yesterday, you're a hero, Dr. Heisenberg. You saved 10 million lives at least by doing what you did. I look at Gorbachev, also as a hero that was badly mishandled by the United States. I hope that there is a chance for Gorbachev to make his case for peace again. But he is now quite old and maybe cannot. For reasons of state, let us understand also that Ron is a statesman and will never give in to a State Department that refuses to grab opportunities which arise and fall so quickly they never noticed them. We leave this subject only to report that Communist China will be the first to bid on WTP. Ron has declared he dare not do that in the face of this Department of State. And he understands why but that China must be part of the community of nations when it settles down and is no longer a threat. We must share free energy with everybody when they are dependably able to do it.

Ron Besser  
This concludes Light Line USA extra edition on Saturday 30 July 2022. I am Ron Besser. If there is a need or a call for additional Light Lines, I will make the announcement on the discussion forum as I did before, there are now 16 of you listening on the direct call, and maybe a couple of you on the internet audio. I thank you very much, everybody, for joining with us today. You can get back to your your games on TV, and whatever else you have to do on a Saturday in moments to come. I am now shutting the tape down.

end
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2022, 01:42:04 am »
I was able to finish in two times, that unusual extra LLUSA from last Sunday, and I can only express a super admiration for Ron Besser's abilities, because being able to make a transmission of the extension and of that nature, is definitely not for a human being anymore ; I consider it for a kind of machine with Artificial Intelligence. Thank you Ron for that dedication to this group of  Serara Forum, that now we also have to feel lucky too (now yes) with the announcement of the confirmation of the imminent presence of the loved by all Jesus of Nazareth. Thank you Father Michael of Nebadon, for all that love. And my thanks also for this masterful service provided by Raz, for the written version of this LLUSA, which I consider a very wasteful job.
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2022, 07:10:37 am »
Occerpa, your translation tool means certainly "a useful job" instead of "a wasteful job", but don't worry too much, the readers get the right meaning anyway. 😁
« Last Edit: August 03, 2022, 07:12:44 am by Clency »
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2022, 10:16:26 am »
Thank you Clency for your attention. That is one of the disadvantages that I suffer in the forum due to my deficiency in handling English. I always try to review carefully, but nevertheless, I am aware that there must be many inaccuracies and errors in my publications. But I am very grateful that to count on this translation service, because it allows me to take an active part in this forum that I enjoy so much. Again, thank you very much Clency for that detail, I will take it into account, and I trust that Raz has interpreted it correctly.
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"