Author Topic: "Low Profile of the Missions"  (Read 4615 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"Low Profile of the Missions"
« on: November 09, 2023, 22:43:55 pm »

Admin speaking:  Due to a language problem there are statements in the following transmission which do not work well in the English version presented herein.  For that reason to our readers, Admin is letting the post in its appearance but is deleting very confusing English statements for various reasons of States and personal ambitions of the transmitter as best Admin can tell.  There are posts that follow the first one here, and I would like to preserve them as they are also instructive about how this post got in the way of Michael of Nebadon himself trying to explain the confusion of humans over what to do with wealth.  What is expressed here is better expressed later in postings to come, and advise the readership there is little to gain in keeping this post to understand much of anything, at least at this moment in time.  I have truncated the post to remove the confusion it creates, but leave the posts after it as good advice to hear their statements.  Thank you.  Admin.

Group 11:21 Transmission of Truths Phoenix AZ.

"Low Profile of the Missions"

By: JESUS CHRIST MIGUEL.
Transmitter: Evelio Rivas

El Salvador, November 4, 2023, 5:00 a.m.

JESUS CHRIST MICHAEL.
"I AM JESUS CHRIST MIGUEL, stating that the missions are being developed limited to public perception, but our partners must have the certainty that we are here and we take care of the things that involve this humanity, in fact it is a unique case, seeking harmonize relations between peoples, such a task becomes complex due to the existence of groups that maintain their privileges at the expense of the crisis."

. . . .

End.

Evelio
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 12:01:35 pm by Ron Besser »

Offline Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: "Low Profile of the Missions"
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2023, 09:10:43 am »
Hi René. I've just struggled to get through some of the difficult excerpts of the above translation, although with some satisfaction that I overcame it, but without much confidence that I found the content of the Spanish original. I don't know much Spanish, but I used to interact with it for a while, and it seems to me that this language quite often uses different grammar, phrases and expressions than in English, and it's not uncommon to find them difficult to find in an English translation.

As a result, after much hesitation and many translations done so far, I would like to ask you to also post the Spanish original next to the English translation, as was suggested in a message not so long ago, but I do not undertake to find it.

I think this would please not only me as a translator, but also the Spanish-speaking members and readers of the Forum, of whom there are probably not a few.

It is my pleasure to translate almost all the posts from your 11:21 group. I thank you for them and wish you a fruitful continuation.

Andre

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2023, 10:46:53 am »
Andre, I have read this three times, and I find it difficult to exalt what is meant by Christ Michael that the public perception of any work by spirit is damaged by the pursuit of material success.  That is at least one issue brought forth in Michael's speech to Evelio.  I am also trying to cope with a mind set on this web site that allows a speech to be made as to the status of the Missions, but then ignores the temperature of the present loss of so much to our view.  What are we to o with that? I mean by that is that these divine Missions are not discussing the details of how to proceed, but at the same time insisting they are proceeding.   That situation creates a dark vision of what are we supposed to do with pieces of information without knowing what the Missions intend to do?  Are they also visible soon?  Can they access the human interest to part of them too?  Where is the chance for mass media to portray their progress and and intention? This post above does not address it but at the same time Evelio has no language in his mind to express what Christ Michael is trying to tell us.

I cannot read Spanish at all, and I have no other language to help me provide a different understanding of just what was meant by this communication.  Rene is merely passing this on from Evelio and probably has no direct inference himself as to another way of saying what was attempted to be said here.  I do not disagree with the idea that the pursuit of material success or material wealth can get in the way of spiritual intentions to produce a Mission which changes things for the better for all of us.  But I do not follow well just what the point might be for Michael to denounce families damaging others because they dedicated themselves to mammon.  That is not a new subject and is as old as the Bestowal Son Himself to speak to.  However, the newsy item in this post is that there is nothing to stop Michael of Nebadon to seize those who practice harming others because of their own financial failures which then leads to a country leadership which harms governments dedicated to work of the people.  That is the message Christ Michael is trying to establish here, but Evelio is not equipped with the vocabulary to speak to it directly.  

For that reason, many will find the post difficult to understand what we are being told.  I think we have to recharge the post and speak directly with Michael of Nebadon in this fashion to get the point across he was trying to do for Evelio:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron, you and Andre see it the same.  The English version makes little sense to you too.  Further, Evelio has no language patterns to discuss the issue as it should be shown to those who know English.  I am fully caring this post be heard, but it must be restated as follows;

"I AM MICHAEL OF NEBADON, now speaking Ron, and this entire post should be truncate due to the fact ti speaks a language known to Evelio, but not to the rest of you in the United States.  For that reason Rene Duran, take the post down and let it stay down.  The point is the post is trying to explain the invisible apparatus of care for good government keeps falling into the hands of the wealthy land owners and cannot find a better expression (of government) to actually help the pople out of poverty.

"That has nothing to do with these MISSIONS, and there ought to be a moritroium on LIGHTLINES for a few weeks at least to allow the knowledge to settle  this:

"Also this: THE MISSIONS are not moving at all until the war of Hamas vs Israel is taken off the front burner and dismissed entirely as a serious mistake by Hamas and that there is nothing left to do but clear that vermin out of the news items for world consumption forever more.  You Ron have finally decided that the Palestinian cause is not a cause but a hectoring of gentile vs Jew, and not for to reestablish a Palestinian land to provide them their own country.   We believe Hamas has killed the Palestinian cause forever.

"For that reason then Rene Duran, the post by Evelio, is a loss to the brains of Americans entirely, and as Andre says, please show me the original Spanish transmission.

"Well, Andre, that will not help you much, and Evelio is not to blame for the error of communication, but ME (MICHAEL), I am trying to make sense of Evelio and his thoughts as a transmitter.  I feel the world has to understand that Hamas has killed Palestinian efforts as a nation, and that they must be resettled in places like Jordan and Lebanon.  For reasons of my own Ron,  I prefer to close this entire matter down and start over with it at another time.  Thank you all for understanding if Rene takes this down entirely.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON., K."

Ron here - Rene if you cannot take it down email me to take it down as I can remove it easily as admin.  Thanks for listening.   Ron and for MICHAEL OF NEBADON, these things happen and just let it go Evelio.  K

END
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 11:01:57 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2023, 11:19:01 am »
One more item to speak to, now that some things have been openly spoken to above:  I am not in favor of shutting down Lightlines until there is a good reason to understand that the EMCEES who help us order a Lightline transmission, are fully declaring the entire practice of transmitting as Lightlines are doing now, are useless as the censorship is too strong operating from the source of those Lightline transmissions are reducing even more detail about the Missions to share with us.  That might be happening now, but until I have a better sense of the Mission intentions, I am not going to interfere with the Lightline intention to continue as is. 

I also bring to your attention that our transmitters are all suffering more than they should.  That is insurrection bearing down on the transmitters, and all have, so far, been able to stand with the idea the Lightlines are more important than the comfort of the transmitter.  I can only note it, but I am about to complain vociferously why it must prevail at all when MICHAEL OF NEBADON has already discussed the issue with the Mos High, and they concur that the Lightlines either be taken down or cleared from insurrectionists practices.  Read that as you will, but I cannot guarantee I will be here long enough to stand down in the middle of plenty here in the United States.  We as a country have almost everything needed to prevail as a satisfactory life to pursue, but that the rest of the work is facing hardship in great difficulty and it will only get worse.  The US elections are coming up this time next year, and for reasons of State, they are going to be one hell of a station to listen to, as the MICHAEL OF NEBADON administration is likely not to tolerate insurrection further to be spoken to  by the House of Representatives.  In any case the entire matter is quickly becoming a cause celebre,  and that will not wear well with the spiritual administrators as they, at the same time of US elections, must prevail with the idea of a divine Mission over the worst of the candidates.

This statement I am sure smacks of political cartoons to some extent, but the Lightlines are going to speak to the political situation on Urantia, and that is not just the power struggles in the EU or the United States, but to the power struggles developing in China and how it relates to Russia and North Korea at all anymore. 

Finally, Lightline usage is important to me so long as it represents the view of our true spiritual superiors over these matters.  IF there becomes a problem with transmitter use, and how they are used by Lightline producers, we may well suggest we take a break from the practice until we know what side is pressing us for Lightline speeches.  I am Ron Besser, and I did not ever intend to become a propaganda piece for insurrection, and if I get the slightest whiff the Lightlines are seized and/or used for the insurrection we need to call a halt to it until Urantia has clear channel once more. 

I thank you for listening to my very sour view of how things are going for Urantia at the moment.  Let us hope and pray we get a really good Christmas present this year and that the MISSIONS are true and strong to take to the worthiness of truth and justice for us all.  Thank you everyone. 

Ron Besser for MICHAEL OF NEBADON and Gabriel standing beside me entirely to get this message fully and truly clear to the rank and file of membership related here on this discussion forum.  K

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2023, 13:21:06 pm »

Ron,  thank you for your posting and your view of the situation, not only

referring to Lightlines, but global events as well. 

I am, as you so kindly reminded me the other day, long in the tooth, and

well prepared to "kick the bucket" at any moment, but my heart insists on

telling me what my head finds so difficult to accept, and that is, in spite of

all appearances, actual or imaginary, we have all been brought to this day

to observe and to bear witness to the workings of dark forces that have 

plagued our beautiful planet for millennia. Why?

Are we the last of the Mohicans, are we to be the last of Homo Sapiens to go 

down with all else like a sinking ship?  My heart tells me NO!

There is a purpose in all, there is a reason for everything, and only Father

knows, and we are not privy to His reasoning, BUT, we are made in His

image, are we not? Therefore, come what may, we are here because He

wants us here, so let us not become too concerned by outward appearances,

but rather more appreciative of the fact that in Him we live and have our being.

Lemuel