Author Topic: Transmission Voice of God Instructions - The Teaching Mission Instructors inside  (Read 5069 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Tmarchive.org, that is a  reference link to use existing at the top of the discussion forum, and that web site is ours and  has over 7,000 transcriptions of celestial and spiritual teachers on hundreds of subjects.  You are missing a rich archive if you do not make use of it sometimes.

I have placed one page of eight pages possible of the Voice pf God subject which speaks to how to transmit here, and if you use the link on this forum and enter the word "transmission" you will pull in 80 individual transcripts from about 25 teachers who are expert on the subject for you to read.  Here is a bit of page (1) on to give you the idea of what is available.

Transcriptions of "How To Transmit"

Bertrand - Reality Is More Than Ascension Plans - Jun 30, 1992 - Corona Del Mar, CA
...all done I liked that and in terms of the Absolutes I don't quite know how that relates to our daily lives at all BERTRAND Quite frankly it doesn't It is ......pretty simple and is not able to understand pretty heavy duty concepts I don't know how well you teachers know all of us when you're presenting these lessons to us You ......you're presenting these lessons to us You mentioned that this is kind of a test How do you determine how involved the lessons will be say if I'm not able to ......to us You mentioned that this is kind of a test How do you determine how involved the lessons will be say if I'm not able to comprehend something BERTRAND Prince ......to coming to our group were you told a little bit about each of us How well do you know us I guess I've got a lot of questions that relate ...

Bertrand - Your Relationship with The Adjuster - Aug 04, 1992 - Corona Del Mar, CA
...powerful and wonderful spark given to every normal mind it is not easy to understand how that can happen But take heart it is not that common It is most common ......hers anything LAUGHTER SIGNA I see I have no answer for her at this time How Do We Deal With Anti Social Persons 8 4 92 STUDENT When we run across ......own heart that they need that shining God in front of them But no matter how hard you try and no matter how bright you try to shine the wall is ......God in front of them But no matter how hard you try and no matter how bright you try to shine the wall is there it is opaque Move on to ......individuals are able to feel spirit presence better than others While James is able to transmit and receive now more than just one individual he does not generally sense our presence ...

Bertrand; Signa - Teaching about Revelation - Aug 18, 1992 - Corona Del Mar, CA Group
...We do not know at this time whether Gabriel will chose to speak or to transmit a message or even perhaps to be seen by mortal eyes We are but ascending ......has him or her listen to some of the tapes or read transcripts to ascertain how they feel about this process Then we as a group have a discussion as to ......process Then we as a group have a discussion as to what we feel about how strong their belief is how dedicated they will be to this Teaching Mission And this ......group have a discussion as to what we feel about how strong their belief is how dedicated they will be to this Teaching Mission And this is done as an open ...

Bertrand - Uversa Gives Permission To Go Forward with The Teaching Mission - Aug 25, 1992 - Corona Del Mar, CA Group
...your question Students Can Not Recall Gabriel rsquo s Message Why 8 25 92 STUDENT How can Gabriel's message be a light and shining beacon if we can't remember what he ......is not guaranteed The best solution to your problem is time at this point STUDENT How do we request adjustments BERTRAND Through your Thought Adjuster Why Do SOME UB Readers Reject ......In the Celebration Session Was Transmitter Personality Injected in Messages 8 25 92 STUDENT Signa how much does the personality of the transmitter receiver have to do with the transmission coming ......big difference between the messages coming through the transmitter receivers and I was just wondering how much was the teacher personality and how much was the transmitter receiver personality SIGNA In ......the transmitter receivers and I was just wondering how much was the teacher personality and how much was the transmitter receiver personality SIGNA In each of the transmitter receivers the four ...

Bertrand - Message from Michael - Service- Advice to TRs - Oct 23, 1992 - Corona Del Mar, CA
...Many will follow as the need arises That concerns our service when we are ascenders How does that apply to now You wish to experience the morontia level while you are ......else because of their spiritual growth Does that answer your question STUDENT Pretty much but how would I be aware of that is that a subliminal type thing BERTRAND No with ......the help of his Thought Adjuster for the homeless to kind of solve that problem How do we mobilize to really make a difference in some of these really big areas ......ago Martha had indicated she might be receptive to becoming a transmitter receiver T R How would she go about developing this BERTRAND There are several steps First of course as ......believe that a teacher is attempting a transmission you must practice You must begin to transmit what you feel is being broadcast to you This can be most easily done with ...

Bertrand; Jesus - Preparing You For A Teacher - May 23, 1993 - Arcadia, CA
...looking forward to our regular teacher as well Do you any advice for me that how I can help Douglas how I can assist him Bertrand Yes Betty It is with ......teacher as well Do you any advice for me that how I can help Douglas how I can assist him Bertrand Yes Betty It is with in the doing You must ......develop more than one Transmitter Receiver for this group It facilitates an ease in our transmit ability and speeds the development of the group Whereas one may not be available at ......is Lucille I was wondering should we get other members to come to this group How do we know which ones that would be interested in coming Should it be enlarged ......the nucleus strong At a later time new members will be welcome You will know how to bring new members as we will direct you in this process But for time ...

Bertram and Malcom Collection - Jan 01, 1999 - Jan-Jun1999 - Cambridge, Canada
...to all Do not fret and despair at the magnitude of the work at hand How shall we feed the poor How shall we clothe them nurture them educate them How ......despair at the magnitude of the work at hand How shall we feed the poor How shall we clothe them nurture them educate them How can we lift them up to ......How shall we feed the poor How shall we clothe them nurture them educate them How can we lift them up to where even their basic needs are supplied By working ......aware of the pleas you hear They are your brothers no matter what their circumstance How many will die in the bitter cold on the very streets of your city How ......How many will die in the bitter cold on the very streets of your city How many homeless are there in your cities How many children go to school hungry each ...

Bertram and Malcom; Muriel - Collection - Jul 04, 1999 thru Dec 31, 1999 - Cambridge, Canada
...your ascension path will you see this teaching method in action Do you not remember how even as little ones brothers and sisters you were reaching back to help the youngest ......and let the Father share in your walk of life and teach you Never forget how very much the Father loves each and every one of you He is your Eternal ......This is what you are asking what you are wondering where the mission now stands how can we do our part how can we be more effective Little ones realize that ......what you are wondering where the mission now stands how can we do our part how can we be more effective Little ones realize that it is for us all to ......that the world has united to send aid and to be aware of such atrocities how mankind can be so unkind and evil to one another Lessons are being learned here ...

Bethera - Establishing Teacher Contact - May 23, 1999 - Susan Kimsey, Half Moon Bay, CA
...willingness on the part of a number of people I have an easy capacity to transmit my words through any of you who may wish to attempt this and I am ......certainly asking for volunteers if this is at all what you are leading toward Student How would one learn how to do this Bethera This transmission reception process is much more ......if this is at all what you are leading toward Student How would one learn how to do this Bethera This transmission reception process is much more natural than you may ...

Bob Cherubim - I AM Energy - Forming Merkabahs - Mar 28, 2003 - Daniel Raphael, #4 Denver, Co
...fundamentals of universe energy and the second part will be about constructing a merkaba and how you may use that on your own As was said several weeks ago the original ......then that will never form what you want Its use is now in the present How would you think of using this now Let us say as a metaphor it is ......Creator in all positive benevolent constructive helpful ways And if this is too much responsibility how would you use this mdash you may ask ldquo How could I use 100 000 ......this is too much responsibility how would you use this mdash you may ask ldquo How could I use 100 000 000 responsibly and still grow and become more and develop ......potential within myself using that rdquo The same question applies for the universe energy ldquo How can I use this responsibly effectively rdquo You want to be able to use it ...

Bob Cherubim - Afterlife with The Adjuster - Apr 05, 2003 - Daniel Raphael, #5 Denver, Co
...body this family that you came to an environment to learn in That rsquo s how the Thought Adjuster sees it This is the situation to engage your Divine Fragment is ......into your lives mdash these will all have a tremendous effect upon your life and how you make decisions Nothing has been exempt from this examination And yes you may not ......overlooked as a major decision mdash but your disappointment would not be Your disappointment and how you reacted to that is a level ground upon which your Divine Fragment can aid ......physical types on your planet Your uniqueness stems from who you are your personality and how you interact with that the variables are immense but you are truly unique there is ......so it is in the afterlife At our last session we spoke about energy and how you use it You can use this universal common energy this non empirical energy that ...

Bob Cherubim; Lady; Gorman - The Art of Transmitting - May 19, 2003 - Gerdean, Central NM
...want to nurture along the budding broadcast station But it is EVER true you cannot transmit what you haven rsquo t got and if you are young you haven rsquo t ......s religious experience But you can ndash if you are wise ndash debunk falseness But how do you know what is false and what is true ldquo This my boy is ......something you want to put on your list I rsquo m not going to suggest how you are going to have to edit this That is your job you are the ......know when you pray you don rsquo t just start praying You have been practicing how to pray all along You practiced thousands of years ago before you had any real ......happy to assist What does it then become A transmission Inspired writing Or both And how does Michael feel about all that rdquo Gorman ldquo Well I haven rsquo t got ...

Thought Adjuster Speaks - Learning to Contact and Hear The Thought Adjuster - May 11, 1991 - Patije, Sarasota, FL
...Patije Sarasota FL TMarchive Editor The following is a record of one individual learning to transmit and receive her Thought ADJUSTER the indwelling spirit which is recorded here from May of ......but you were on a more unobstructed path of communication You did not need tongues How happy I Am that you selected the gift of teaching of discernment and of healing ......knowledge you can see so far that their concerns cannot weigh you down No matter how they are expressing me and they do express me in their own unique way they ......I will listen Prepare time with me in each day You do not have to transmit or go into deep guided meditations just close your eyes in a comfortable position and ......touch with your inner guide to each of them You will be led and shown how and what to teach And so it is I love you Your Heavenly FatherPATIJE PERSONAL ...

Corelli - The Teaching Mission Is Growing Over The World - Jul 04, 2002 - 2002 IC02 Conference, Estes Park, Colorado
...am a long time acquaintance of Stella who we were glad to say agreed to transmit She is a reluctant transmitter however will agree to transmit We greet you at this ......glad to say agreed to transmit She is a reluctant transmitter however will agree to transmit We greet you at this wonderful place at Colorado there are thousands of us here ...

Devina; Alana; Olfana; Legion - Learning To Hear - Part 1 Thru Part 6 - Susan Butterworth, Costa Rica
...But understanding without love without that relief that pain will end is worthless no matter how true the understanding is Truth can not stand alone Love must filter through the truth ......of your self and the small spotlight of your earthly life Let us show you how to spread that light how to see into the darkness which for all your fear ......small spotlight of your earthly life Let us show you how to spread that light how to see into the darkness which for all your fear is still fascinating Shadows go ......bell we ring You can forgive violence with love but you can not tolerate it How to stop violence With the understanding that it is generated from violation of the law ......trap door has opened the perpetrator has suffered as well as the fallen one Examine how the trap doors were made but do not overmuch study the motivation Set your sights ...
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 09:18:00 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania