Author Topic: The Creator Son's Warning 28 March 2024  (Read 2248 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Creator Son's Warning 28 March 2024
« on: March 28, 2024, 11:53:58 am »
Michael of Nebadon speaks:
The Insurrection is Worse Than Ever
March 28, 2024 Noon
York, Pa
Ron Besser/Transmitter

This is MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  Leave your posts not   

I am entirely sure we have the last of the Lucifer rebellion present in full force, and this transmitters is livid they are anywhere present at all.  But they are!

I can break through with force because I am a Sovereign Creator Son.  For reasons of my own I keep these statements rare and of little concern to most other transmitters, as Ron has to battle every day to just get through to Me and to you.

Lastly, I warn the cabal they are playing with a huge bonfire if this keeps up, and for their leadership, you are warned that if anything happens to this transmitter there is nothing left of any of you insurrectionists to count as a place to land again!

I am truly disgusted with entire affair right now, and Ron can barely make it to the computer this morning he is so weak and frail to deal with any of them at the moment.  I have asked he get to this message and affirm that nothing will prevail shortly, and that the entire issues ruling all of those appearing in the insurrection, they are ready to fall and nothing heard of them again.

As I say, let this entire matter alone insurrectionists!  You are not in control unless someone welcomes you, and Ron has fully stated you have no place at all and I see the effort made by a seraphim nearby, and it does not work.  And lastly to you Ron, stay the course undefended now, as you cannot make a difference unless I force the issues at the moment and I will not do that right now.  Shortly it may be done, but right now keep the course without further ado.  Good day to all.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON at your service!

Ron Besser here - I have fought every ounce available to me to stay the course but today is typical where they have sourced enough power to enlighten me they are in charge and I cannot help it.  I assure you I can help it and make sure they understand forcibly there is nothing they can do about anything with me.  I am sure some of you are facing difficulties too, but stand and stay the course until Urantia can be cleared of this horror and terror of total evil about.  It is nearly EASTER, and keep in mind that is a force too!  I will not determine much but I will stay the course with all of you to see to it that any suggestion that these Missions are lost or truncated will not stand as truth!

Last now, I am fully tired of the trial of fighting every twist and turn I take and awaken shortly they say to a better life style and care giving as best I can afford at the moment.  That is not much, but we must understand how challenged you are right now, and to stay out of speculation that which eludes the truth of the true situation.

I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON NOT, but I am cabal Ron, and you are dead to the light of truth only to learn how we refuse any development over anything you have done, and for that reason, we are not allowed to approach you by the Ancients of Days for good now, but we insist on removing, killing, you .  

And this is MICHAEL OF NEBADON, Ron: You have no worry there but keep yourself informed during today, Thursday the 28th of March, to stand tall and force issues only you can and stay the course with Me.  I am now ready to take them on again and I will see to a better day than you thought could happen.  Good day to all now.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Creator Son's Warning 28 March 2024
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2024, 14:06:52 pm »

Ron, I am horrified to read that you are still suffering and constantly from
the cabal. I want you to know that I, and I am sure all of us, are with you and
pray that Michael may a way to rid us all of such horror and evil.

Lemuel

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2024, 16:24:29 pm »
Thank you, Lemuel, for this post, I could not agree with you more. I am too terrified every time I hear it just cannot always complain about it. And I want you to know that I hope you are staying. I pray for life extension for both of you. 
I apologize for missing the Lightline, I was still having Tuesday because of the transcription and did not realize it until it was too late but listened to the recording. Thank you. It was very good to hear as always. God bless you. 
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2024, 17:11:57 pm »
Ron this is truly horrifying as Lemuel rightly calls it here. Know Ron, and I think that I can speak for many, that we are with you in what you have to endure. These attacks are mean and cowardly. We are praying for and with you Ron, we are praying for Michael of Nebadon and we know that justice will prevail. We can't do much, but we will fight with you, if only through our prayers and to stay the course together!

Elise