Author Topic: Justice?  (Read 6959 times)

Offline SongatSunrise

• View Profile
Justice?
« on: January 23, 2024, 12:10:32 pm »
Transmissions Starting Jan 23 2024

Good morning All!

"Be still and know that I Am God". A sign on my desk. Here is a quote from the recent Light Line: 1/21/2024.

NOTE:
  Ron here and I am in contact with MARGUL, the Trinity Teacher Son, to give you some pointers on this excellent post, Carole.

I am using your post to write in since the questions are better left in the context of your post and the answers or views we have are better left to your questions for clarity.

MARGUL speaks:

"Urantia does expect to become a universe symbol of Trinitarian Justice."

What does that mean?  URANTIA IS A BESTOWAL PLANET, AND THE TRADITION OF PARADISE INDICATES THAT BESTOWAL PLANETS BECOME THE SYMBOLS OF UNIVERSE JUSTICE  as  they evolve toward trinitarian justice statues in their own self governments.  Urantia does show this at time particularly in the United States government, but the politics of abortion rights and Trinity values has scorned this US Supreme Court over too much temperance and far too little thought or life revelations.  Ron could be an excellent speaker to the Justices if they had any concept of how the child is prepared to be centered into the womb, and for that reason he (Ron) needs to explain to people how a new human being is produced.  We do not have time here to do that, but learn that the reproduction of a child in the womb is Trinitarian, and that the Trinity has ruled that the life of the mother must come first. 

"Trinitarian Justice"?

MARGUL: "You are correct.  But you are not correct to expect man to understand what is not revealed, and cannot expect man to understand that life is precious and not a happenstance.  For reasons of State, Ron refuses to adjudicate any of this for the simple reason he considers most abortions the result of immorality, and refuses to take sides with the mother or the fetus.  It then becomes a matter of law, and the law is blind to revelation but not blind to constitutional interpretation.  Your United States Constitution is NOT a sacred document, but tradition has hammered home, that without the Constitution, there is no real United States.  IF the Constitution is changed, they reason, you inherently reduce the United States to it former associations of colonies and that is not country, but it is a federation.  I cannot use your reasons on earth or in the United States, to rule what must be said here, but I can tell you that the fetus is not declared human until about 5 and 3/4 years of age.

As I see it, Justice is an experience. It may be looked at as a "concept", but if Urantia is to be a"symbol" that implies there is a much bigger issue at hand that is condensed into a visual. Letters are symbols for sounds. Notes are symbols for pitch and rhythm. The "Ring of Laity " is a symbol of God's participation in our lives. Symbols surround us everywhere.

JESUS - "I ANSWER THIS ONE CAROLE, and please take no offense, but you are asking  for answers out of your ability to understand the answers.  Ron does understand what is to be done with the fetus if abortion is considered, and that is to prepare the fetus for full term in the mother, and put it up for adoption.  We do not like taking the life of a fetus either, and neither does Ron with his understanding the that Infinite Spirit, when the egg is fertilized, experiences a sequel eruption and paralyzes the mother's womb to receive the life sustainment of the higher spirit realms so that the child can come to his full term of development, and then proceed to the birth process.  Mothers who routinely wear no protection are failing as women to protect their birth right to have children, but some mothers get pregnant due to rape, incest, and others means we are not fully familiar with.  The FATHER  says to those mother's "KEEP IT UP AND YOU GET PENALIZED when you ascend to heaven."

"I AM JESUS - I do not intent to lecture people on abortion or State's rights, or other figures justifying those things you practice down here on Urantia by traditional appeasements.  War is illegal now when I arrive.  Anyone who deals with it as a routine matter will be disenfranchised.  I let the rest alone for now.  JESUS

POSTER:

If Urantia is to be a "symbol" then it has to experience the justice of the Trinity in a huge way.

MARGUL - "You complete this rather strangely Carole.  You need to understand that the entire matter of Trinitarian Justice is the Law of the Universe, and it is not a viewpoint.  Let it stand with you that GOD favors all who work hard to understand why they must heed the warnings of Justice and that is processed always through the Paradise Trinity.  Ron would have loved to have been in the Justice System, but he is far too pedantic in caring for circumstances the law abuses people with so often.  In any case the entire matter has been fully discussed with you now, and thank you for your post.  MARGUL OF THE PARADISE TRINITY at your service.  K"

Can justice be avoided? Ignored? Undone?    
"YES, but rarely forgotten and is eventually justified otherwise."

Can unfortunate victims demand "justice"?  
"No, but it is always given by the JUDGES."

Does the Judicial system of the government actually dispense "justice"? 
"Not entirely and you are aware of it qutie likely more than we.

Does the award of money constitute "justice"? 
"In some cases; in other cases, absolutely not."

Can the application of the right moral thing to do, undo past experiences?  
"It could but do not take liberties with that view."

Does "justice" undo cause and effect? 
"In time no, but in the world of Ultimacy, it can be reversed but never in time."

How do we know when we are experiencing Trinitarian Justice? 
"You cannot know that without being spirit."

What IS "Justice"?
"It is as you define it with these questions."

May there be some comments on this?
Thank you!

« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 13:17:09 pm by Ron Besser »

Offline wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Justice?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2024, 14:21:14 pm »
@Ron, would you mind giving further explanation to the answer of this question? Thank you muchly, Wendy
"Does "justice" undo cause and effect? 
"In time no, but in the world of Ultimacy, it can be reversed but never in time."

Offline SongatSunrise

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2024, 23:33:20 pm »
Thank  you Margul! And thank you Jesus, and Ron!

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2024, 01:14:58 am »
This is Margul, Ron.  Let me answer this one from Wendy:

"I am not a liberty to say just what Ron had in mind with that answer, Wendy, but I do know he was referring to out-of-time God the Ultimate, who can reverse the error and remove the justice effects.  I know you do not know that, but Ron is familiar with God the Ultimate much more than anyone else on this planet.

"What Ron meant Wendy, is that there is something called THE ABSONITE (Ab so night).  It refers to how God the Ultimate can reverse time course and redo what time solved in the first place and redo it again perfectly.  Ron is quite sure it barely scratches the effects of God the Ultimate, but he does know it is in the Urantia Book, and that is the definition he follows. 

Just so you know Wendy, the absonite is also a type of being that the Ultimate creates with the Paradise Trinity,  The Ultimate has already co-created perfect beings who are absonite and who live in Havona, in the top quadrant, SE upper corner of existing Paradise today.  Here is a list of types of personal beings who appear in Havona, and the type of building their bodies are and they are eternal.  These already exist on Paradise:

The absonite beings have arms and legs and can walk.  Ultimate persons are inviviable as are co-absolute and absolute.

Morontial beings are already fairly familiar to us and they are invisible on Paradise, but would be visible if they walked on Urantia, and somehow that works on Paradise but not on Urantia.  Our midwayers are invisible unless they make the effort to be visible as they did often with George Barnard of Australia and the originator of the 11:11 web site existing even today.

I confess the absonite is poorly known by me.  But I do know that God the Ultimate, and God the Absolute, do join together to reverse bad decisions taken by the supreme, and for that reason, the supreme bulked the Ultimate by lashing the two most spectacular suns in our part of the universe together enough so they blew up, and that part of the universe is still off limits until God the Ultimate can reverse that mistake in time.

God the Ultimate designs things perfect to begin, but the supreme could not do that.

God the Ultimate can redo what the supreme attempted to do, and that sun blow up is a good example waiting to be corrected when the Ultimate is in power.

God the Ultimate can take supreme perfected problems and re-engineer them into perfection and play them back into time as pefectly engineered appearance.   And so forth, as I do not know much more Wendy.

GOD THE ULTIMATE SPEAKS: "Wendy, you a re brave to ask for this, for Ron knows very little more himself and admits it to you, but what he has presented is fully correct.

I will add this:  I AM ABLE TO WORK HARD, and never feel any pressure to stop, as I can work forever and never feel tired. 

I am also capable of reading a million page book in ten seconds of your time.  The ABSONITE is how I can do that, and if I were stripped of the ABSONITE, I would be as slow witted as any human, as my mind is absonite and not material or spiritual.  You are not listening deeply Roh as you usually do, but let me also say, that you Ron already posses a piece of Me because I have threaded some of your work up here for my own satisfaction, and you are correct to slow down trying to comprehend the  term ABSONITE, as it is only ONE OF THREE attributes.

ATTRIBUTES OF GOD THE ULTIMATE
 1 -  ABSONITE;

2 - SPIRIT MIND WITH ABSONITE ATTRIBUTES;

3 - Absonite plasma arms and legs and invisible; the supreme appearance had no visible body appearance

4 - Absonite also means to be able to drink a cup of water, turn it back into the glass without pouring it back in by tilting the new glass back into the old glass.  And so on.

"You all believe in magic to a certain extent, and my work looks like magic but it is used to reverse mistakes in time and to repour them into an examining glass and then pour them back out as redone and perfect even back into time. 

"Thank you Ron for attempting this.  You are brave and a soldier of care for my realm, and that puts you easily within My grasp.  Good day.  GOD THE ULTIMATE AT YOUR SERVICE.

FATHER/SON MASTER SPIRIT NUMBER FOUR (4) - 
"WENDY, you temp fate doing this.  Ron does not mind and cares you get some sense of it, but he is ignorant too, except he has worked on this for at least 5 years and worries he does not grasp its attributes.  So are he knows more than anyone else on Urantia, and you benefit from it by reading the above.

"There are twenty-one (21) basic attributes of God the Ultimate we have yet to accrue due to the restrictions FATHER has placed on it for Urantia.  Ron knows enough to blow that wide open but refuses to speak to other attributes which are associated with the outer space regions behind the wall of Galaxies for he is restricted in what he may say again, mostly because he is being recycled into the morontial worlds to stay alive on Urantia to finish his work in the Magisterial Foundation.  That leaves us cold too as we need him to complete that work very much, yet it is slowed down by a fidgety Michael of Nebadon, and that is not curing Me, but Ron says, "okay, if that is the way it is," and lets it go.

"Finally this, MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaks to this post to you Wendy:  Master Spirit Four (4) at your service.  K"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "You decided to write this response on your way to bed and we appreciate how careful you are to let nothing go but everything out about our work in the outer space regions.  Wendy,  you should know you are selected for that work with Ron and the people on the discussion board and so on.  I am fully aware Ron still does not like the definition that ABSONITE brings from us, as he prefers to view it as the power to reverse time if necessary, and to add corrections of error that occurred in time, but he also feels there is much wider and better definition available.  He just lets it go because we do hot want to discuss it  and that is fine with God the Ultimate.   Ron you will get a better definition shortly, but it takes time I do not have to work it out and that is fine with you and you shake your head yes and we agree.  K"

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2024, 05:26:19 am »
@Ron, Wouldn't it be an absonite delight to work forever and never get tired 😉?  Let us continue to be brave, tempt fate and admire the pearls of wisdom. My sincere thanks to Margul, GOD THE ULTIMATE, MICHAEL OF NEBADON and Ron, Wendy

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2024, 09:21:43 am »

Hello Wendy, dear lady.

Long time no see.

Yes indeed, that would be an Absonite delight.😁

Lemuel

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2024, 10:18:52 am »
January 24, 2024

To those of you who take an interest in the subject of God the Ultimate.  Everyone of us will be subject to God the Ultimate at some point in our ascension scheme.

Do not get confused though.  We are born in time and are first subject to the idea of mini steps of discovery through the experiential God of the supreme.  They insist I spell the word supreme with a small “s” and that is because the FATHER considers the end of the supreme to be final.  Why capitalize, HE says, when there is no such being to take the dignity of a capital letter name?

Those who refuse to be updated will continue to capitalize a non-entity and let them go, as it is useless to determine how to remove stubbornness when it really does not harm what color they paint their walls of knowledge.  However, the issue of time and the idea of supremacy, does not change the fact that time still is evolutionary, and that means everything we do is step by step and changeless as to its effects.  It is unable to change what happens as history UNLESS, God the Ultimate steps in and reverses even evolution of time because there is no supreme to countermand the Ultimate’s need to reset history for some reason.

I know that is very hard for you, including me, to fathom.  As far as I know anything, and believe me that is a pin prick in an ocean to learn, we have had no such action in time except one instance.  I think MICHAEL OF NEBADON told me one time, that God the Ultimate was asked to step in by our FATHER, to cleanse Urantia of all the rats and pigs the Lucifer rebellion produced on our planet.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON said this and I quote him: “You Ron are not after new epochal revelation, but you are after helping people understand the difference between Got the Ultimate, His ABSONITE views, and then to translate that into a supremacy ocean of life that includes you, and God the supreme after he blew himself apart with a huge suicidal end to the supreme’s life.  I insist you leave this alone a little more and just state that the supreme is absonite, never!  But the supreme is akwardly removed from time now just because the supreme is no longer a person, nor is the supreme a Deity any longer, and never is the supreme to be found again EXCEPT in the fragments left over from the suicidal explosion which ended, not only his life, but his presence as a force to contend with anymore.

“You Ron,”  says Michael, “have two huge reservoirs of the supreme operating in your mind, and you have asked that those reservoirs stop operating because those supreme developments within your soul and your body cells, refuse to change to a better cell condition, and because of that, you are subject to endless pain and reconditioning of your mind you refuse to operate with.”

MICHAEL then continues to explain, my body and all of your bodies too are made up of the cells with the supreme in them.  There are almost 9 billion people living on Urantia today, and all of them have body cells made up of the supreme conditioning.  It is a terrible situation that evolution will clear out, but for decades to come, our deaths and then our resurrections on the mansion worlds, will be replacing our cells with the new resurrection forms of our new life there.  

But it will take decades of life on the mansion worlds to remove the supreme in our builds of bodies there.  You cannot possibly know how that happens unless I can tell you that when you take life anew on the mansion worlds, the body material is called this strange word: “MORONTIAL.”  It is pronounced to sound like this in English: [MORE RON SHALL].  Its definition is matter of a body made up of matter and spirit.  Your soul is morontial.  You cannot see it either.  But the soul sits on the upper part of the body until he or she is mature enough to detach, but most humans do not live long enough for the soul to detach.  My soul has detached and lives a life of education I cannot read.  But that is a different subject for now.

The supreme being was supposed to be the director of all time which includes billions of human planets and their experiences.  FATHER uses our human experiences to teach the rest of the Master Universe, why Infinity is important to know about, but no human at least, can get to Infinity and it s work, without first understanding the step by step approach the human has to do.

God the Ultimate, does not work that way, and we as humans have to change the process by not using the natural idea of the surpreme step by step, but until the Ultimate can figiure out a way to help us grow step by step, we may be delayed a little in our school time to reach perfection without the supreme just yet.

In any case, the term “ABSONITE” is not step by step life but already eternal life, and our FATHER cannot allow the human to be born eternal because some human life never earns any spiritual values to live, and they do not survive.  Sorry about that but that is the decree by Paradise.  They will not revive a souless being, and with 9 billion people on this planet, some never grow a soul.  Never mind that for now.

The absonite is an eternal action of the Ultimate to clear the difficulties of time to correct all wrongs.  Instead, the absonite takes what the supreme said was a crime solution, and converts it out of probation and makes it act as though it never went wrong in the first place.  The Ultimate does not do that to souls, but it does it to things like mistakes the supreme made too trying to make things perfect.

Finally this: absonite actions are not all the Ultimate does, but the word is new and the revelation incomplete.  God the Ultimate is more than just absonite.  God the Ultimate is the evolutionary catch all now of all time experiences to make them availabnle to the FATHER to make human experience importantly universal through the Paradise Trinity.  There are some Deities who never understand how that is done either, but time beings like we all are, do contribute to God the Ultimate now with our time experiences, and lordy!  How do you connect to your experiences Wendy, and Lemuel, and make the Deity of Ultimacy understand how you overcome a really bad headache?  Yes, it goes down to those levels if your ways really work!

And on it goes and goes.  Talk to you later.

Ron

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2024, 11:46:17 am »
Ron, in this sentence: Ultimate persons are inviviable as are co-absolute and absolute.  
I couldn't find it's definition.
I found the definition of inviable which is.  
inviable
(ˌ)in-ˈvī-ə-bəl
ADJECTIVE

incapable of surviving especially because of a deleterious genetic constitution.
So would the word be invincible? ???
Weydevu

« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 13:05:14 pm by Ron Besser »

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2024, 13:04:46 pm »
It is a misprint, Weydevu.  The word is supposed to be "invariably," and it means once born in the era of the God the Ultimate, you or whoever appears to be there is always ABSONITE too.  You are a supreme boy, and when you work in the outer space regions, you have to become an absonite youngster, and they convert you on Paradise probably.  I have no idea how that works to be perfected before God and then only fit the time universes when we have to serve outside of time.  Someone has to convert a time ascender we are to an outer-space absonite ascender we have to learn to be.  That may actually change the status of your origin.  Not human, eh Weydevu?

MICHAEL OF NEBADON, already told us this group, and that includes you Weydevu, will likely work to learn Ultimacy and serve under him in the outer space regions once we are perfected.  That should mean you lose your identify as a supreme creature and become an Ultimacy helper.  That likely requires we here must train differently than they train the rest of us on the current mansion world syllabus of educational regard.

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2024, 16:19:53 pm »
I have two questions, Ron, or many questions related to two topics. 

One is why the soul allowed to leave the person? Are the two continually attached even when the soul departs? For otherwise a person would live the rest of their lives without a soul and that is not what celestials want. Is that correct? How do you feel about your soul being detached? Can you sense the difference? Those people who did not grow souls on earth, do they get another chance on the mansion words? 

The second is, what happened to all the accumulated experiences that the supreme gathered and may had not share with Paradise? Are they scattered abroad the universe with him or lost forever? I know this question may not make much sense; I am trying to understand it better.  Thank you, 

sosnofGod 

"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;