Author Topic: A Message from Bree  (Read 4204 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
A Message from Bree
« on: December 04, 2023, 17:41:16 pm »
"This is Bree and it has been some time since I have been able to speak to you through Amethyst. Finially there is real progress in getting the cloud of rebels away from her. Her absencse from the forum has nothing to do with a lack of interest and more to do with a lack of accessability. There have been very long periods of time when she has had little contact with the wider world around her. It was just this week that she once again has a TV since July and can finally get some world news. Her access to a computer has been sporatic, but we are hopeful she can once again resume a normal life. 

"I come to speak to you today about the clearing of insurrectionists around us. You humans are not alone with the chaos they have created. I myself have had my own communications severed several times by them and sometimes it was so severe that everything around me darkened. They were a crafty group. But now as I look around me I see empty spaces where there is Light and the communication circuits are open. So I make haste to connect once again. 

"For those of you who are just learning to transmit, you should find they are beginning to flow easier now. While I have no direct activity in the missions on your planet, I do have administrative duties that support it. I am now able to send out some requested documents and other information that has been requested by the Melchizedeks in Nebadon and can actually begin to feel the wheels starting to turn again. I feel the need to share this with you as we all have suffered at the hands of the troublemakers. There are still a few around, but as I look I see many clearings and this give us here hope. You were and are not alone in your difficulties. But you FAITH and HOPE have helped a great deal with the clearing now taking place. 

"I do hope you find comfort in my words and invite any transmitters to call for me and I will gladly attempt to provide you with a transmission.  The more information that can get to you, the better things are for all of us”.

Amthyst here. Thank you Bree for your helpful words. 
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken