Author Topic: MONJORONSON; the MAGISTERIAL SONS- He Lays The Law Down. Easy Reading Not  (Read 5249 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
THIS is MONJORONSON
June 29, 2023
T/R Voice of God:  Ron Besser for the Magisterial Foundation
York, PA

"WE are fully aware Ron that your view of the world is pretty sour at this time.  The Russians are mixing up a brew of hatred and cauldron style revenge, not just against Yevgeny Prigozhin, the Wagner Group general, but against a NATO summit to be held July 11th and12th in Lithuania.  For that reason I warn the West, that if you so much put a feather on the Russian border while this meeting is going on, expect war.

WAR:
"NATO is foolish beyond all measure, and the United States and Putin are squaring off behind the scenes while Biden begs him to cool off.  Putin refuses "cooling off", and insists that if  NATO or the United States continued to wage a proxy war through Ukraine, he will make it a direct war and attack the Baltic States at once himself.

"This is not a warning to NATO.  It is a warning to you Ron and to the Magisterial Foundation.

"Russia is aware of your technological breakthrough fully and Putin commented, so a peasant can produce miracles if they know God.  I  knew this had potential but I had no idea how!"

"Biden knows nothing and that is the fault of the Cabinet Departments sitting on their hands while Ron starts to die for lack of care and for lack of any real issue to consider when the world is looking for an excuse to go to WAR.

"This is MONJORONSON.  Ron you are the single switch we have on Urantia that has influence enough to make this available as a tape.  BE assured it works this time and you are out of favor not with us, but with the Salvington group that must plan issues according to past reviews of your nature.  You are not a favorite for reasons you know not, but you prefer to be in the loop and bitterly resent the change forced not on Michael but he acquiesces.  The trial for today (June 29th) is to keep you alive long enough to state this:
"Your responses to Marion [Rowly on the mansion worlds] are adorable and caring, but she is sure you are not a rebel.  She is not either.  But the Urantia Group on the mansion worlds detests your insinuation you feel they have an attitude problem to new information.  They do.  They refuse to consider it undeliverable to change however, and refuse to listen to you at all any more unless Marion insists.  I insisted in a speech to them yesterday, you were on the up and up and had no reason to curry their favor ever.  They responded with a snort and quite the entire project en masse.  
"That settled this issue for you Ron as you have the same attitude down here everywhere and do not need it on the mansion worlds.  You are not welcomed in that group and you fully do not mind.  For that reason Marion resigned her position and let the group this morning.  She spoke to you briefly and was offended by your reference to her red breasts--   you meant she was a robin.  She took it otherwise.  I laughed too and so much for good will and humor, but there is a serious problem developing with you Ron, and that is you forsake not much, but will not compromise with what has to be done and say so.  People do not like a cavalier issues taken against their views, and you have to do it to get progress at all.

"For that reason the MAGISTERIAL SONS have voted unanimously for your entire idea that the MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION must stand the test of time and make available what it can while it exists at all.  You are not sure the MELCHIZEDEKS will stand pat and they will not if I jiggle this too much harder, as they are also of the opinion that the MANITUBA MELCHIZEDEK is the legal eagle which fully understands now how you put this together.  It is a marvel of construction and workability but it lacks funding and you know that so well, you have us looking for funds up here and they are available, but we are circumspect as the CABAL is running things no longer on Urantia, and they are sure you are correct to press the wireless electricity idea onto Urantia as fast as you can get going.

"Vladimir Putin knows you background well enough to know you were a Russian analyst in the 1960's and remain virulently anti-Communist.  The United States government knows no such thing and is stirring uncomfortably over the issue of  the patent.  You show no sign of doing anything, and that has them eating their meals with questions galore.  The simple reason is you do not have 10's of millions of dollars to do it.  A bank has offered you an opening and you refuse to follow the application.  Why?

"No body knows of your deep connection to Spirit.  You honor us as one of us and we will not bring charges.  However, let this be a trial for you then Ron:  keep yourself pure and we give you a kiss; keep yourself a chicanery of thought, and you have been, and the entire matter blows up in your face, not ours.  You have not shown disrespect (for what? you ask), but you got a drubbing from the cabal, and now from Michael if you do not shut up about your life situation in the middle of our own crisis, not of confidence, but of concern for URANTIA entirely!

"WAR is probable!
"Do not explain it, just hear it.
"WE are quite sure Russia is the instigator and this time it draws in the southern Republics, not on its flanks, but in many African countries over the useless issue of money and crime brought on by endless American cartels for oil and drugs to saturate a rebellious African races without any assurance they have any meaning at all to the rest of the world!

"For that reason Ron, somehow-- and I do not know how this happened--  you yourself are a work of art we seldom get to use.  Be assured you can joke about it but again, somehow, you have managed to turn the clock back to another era which insists on responsible actions with responsible needs at stake.  They on this discussion forum sense it and stick with it in spite of rough housing by a few people to undo the entire matter of Lightline and wireless electricity.  Your  tapes get everywhere so long as you do not roughhouse too much over political issues. For reasons of State you make this more and more difficult for "they" listen and you are not happy with their presence at all.

"WAR comes unfortunately if Russia is not put back into the box.  Putin must be removed and the entire matter of European States must be reassigned, not to the US or to the EU, but to MONJORONSON and SERARA and to the REGENCY.

"BEWARE, we mean what We say, and for that reason you are right on board with every moment of your fiber of being to see to it.  You wish us great success and we take it well.  We are asking this Board to please tone down your deafening plea to end this Lightline parade for good, and you are reminded that it is MICHAEL OF NEBADON which started Lightlines in the first place and Ron has seen to their decent survival.  No one else does it except for some low lying transmitters in western USA, and they are deaf to the actual transcription of what is actually happening.

"Closing this is difficult.  I have a mile pent up urges to take some of you and take you to the spanking shed you are so poorly done in spirit and care about anything but yourself.  I clear the air when I, MONJORONSON, SERARA, MICHAEL OF NEBADON, GABRIEL, SERARA, and STAFF, arrive shortly.  And in a nut shell, stay the course.  WAR is hanging fire and stay away from it and all of you too.  Some of you are hotheads and that makes it worse but clear the world of sorrow once the REGENCY takes hold and that is shortly and very soon!  Ron sleep better soon too.  Good day. MONJORONSON with a Staff of 3,000 to report all of this.  K"

FATHER OF ALL - "This is not typical of MONJORONSON or SERARA or their staff Ron.  You fully enjoyed it and thank them for being forthright.  I happen to agree it is essential it is reported this way.

"However, I am deeply concerned that you Ron dislike the Censor so much you yell at mistakes that required endless type corrections and I agree to this is essentially hell to use at times.  However, the truth is you are so accomplished down here you make no quarrel with a cabal over when to get wireless electricity done.  You do not know that, as you happen to agree on your own that it is essential to get moving on it.  I do not disagree with that at all.

"However again, you are not taking into account a war-like atmosphere developing on Urantia, and for that reason you get stuck in polemics not but in rash reasons to advertise the need for wireless electricity.  I do not consider them rash at all, but you are stirring the pot of insurrection by the American population that the government is so ham fisted they make error after error on policy for the good of the people.  You happen to agree they are too slow, but not everything is the government's fault entirely.  For that reason you are reinstated for the American government not, but as an official for the REGENCY.  

"The Regency is not a divine institution Ron, but it is divine, and you fully respect it, as I do.  However, let it ride now and then when people refuse to understand its purpose and yell at you as an ADJUNCT officer.  Several of you will be called to be so and stop arguing about it.  For reasons of State the entire matter is settled and any of you who fight it get revised out of Urantia shortly.  We do not need support with strings attached.  For reasons of My own I carry the sword of careless attributes not to any of you, but so help me, if you start nattering over nothing as most of you do, you will be shown the door until I can understand your views.  Ron has fully explained dozens of times what this discussion forum is for and most of you ignore it for your own pedantic reasons.  I close with this:

"Your churches have become useless places, not of worship, but of entertainment values alone, and for that reason I see little reason to support most.  Be aware the church calls will lessen now and the entire matter is now riveted not on this, but on your ability to articulate what you believe.  Ron has every reason to shut this place down and reasons it still does more good than bad, but he is too ill to put up with a rash of complaints just waiting to apply on a Lightline if  he is ever able to get a Q and A session together again.  We relent slightly only to say this post is far too long now and we must shut it down now.  K"  FATHER.

Ron - Thank you FATHER for pleasing me and not most here, as I am positive we need much more forthright speeches on the circumstances we are coming to face, whether we like it or not.  I am supposing I may hear from MONJORONSON and SERARA and the Staff which accompanies them, as I fully enjoy getting the statements down on paper on what they say and see as right for us to know.  I am grateful FATHER for your trust and care as with the Sons who speak so eloquently over these matters too.  Thank you and may we all find the peace of God better than we are finding it now.  

END

« Last Edit: June 30, 2023, 08:49:08 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: MONJORONSON; the MAGISTERIAL SONS- Lay The Law Done - Read at Risk
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2023, 01:52:28 am »

Hi, Ron. 

A big, "Thank You" to MONJORONSON for telling us how the situation
is at the moment. It is easy for us to forget, what They are trying
to do for us and Urantia is beyond our comprehension. We just try to patiently
 hang on, hoping that one day, all that is planned comes to pass.

It is true that "all is quiet on the Western front", as we are all well dug-in our
trenches, waiting for the whistle to blow so we can "up and over" with bullets
whizzing past us to the right and left and if we get one, so what? We go home!

Of course, the discussion forum is quiet. What is there to discuss, when things
and changing every five minutes and we don´t know whether we´re coming,
going, been or gone?  But we Are here, waiting for the Go, as I said.

What else can we do? We can´t go anywhere until the whistle blows, but I 
know that when it does, we will all be "up and over" together, man to man,
shoulder to shoulder, running forward with courage and determination to get
the job done. We are God´s soldiers and will fight to the last man, after all,
we have been training for this all our lives.

Bring it on!

Lemuel