Author Topic: Lightline call for January 05,2022  (Read 225 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Lightline call for January 05,2022
« on: January 05, 2022, 05:14:54 pm »
Hello everyone,
It is good to be back on the Lightline. The rest period was a great asset for me. TARKUS was our MC. We heard from him as well as from Van the Steadfast and THE UNIVERSAL FATHER. I thank them all. Here's the link:

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1531904/362464/VCISPREC02_362464_20220105_120532

Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lightline call for January 05,2022
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 10:41:10 pm »
Hello Amethyst. It's nice to hear your voice in 2022.

Thank you for posting this LL recording. The streaming was down and thus I could not attend the live transmission.
I was wondering if it is possible for the internet audio link to be made available for the Wednesday Lightline as well.
Thank you and God Bless.

Love and Blessings,
Moses
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 10:44:22 pm by Moses Ouko »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2022, 01:02:38 am »
Moses, for your information the Internet Audio Link is an add on I have made available to the USA Lightline service which is also for Tuesday, Saturday, and now Thursday since they are using the USA Lightline facilities.  Amethyst can add the Internet Audio to her service by going to her dashboard, and adding or adopting the program that establishes the internet audio to her service.  It does cost extra Amethyst and I do not recall exactly what extra it is but It might be $25 for the program that carries it.  I leave it to you Amethyst to decide what to do about it.  It allows you to by pass streaming when it gets bad as Lightline USA often carries five or so on the audio Internet and many use it off streaming when it goes wonky or down. 

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2022, 01:08:36 am »
How are you Ron ? Thank you very much for your response. God Bless.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Online Raz

• this, too, shall pass away
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2022, 12:40:16 pm »

Amethyst:
Hello everyone and this is my first Light Line for 2022. I welcome all of you, I'm glad you're here and we will get started with our Light Line. I did say my prayer prior to the Light Line so I will not do that now. It's hard to realize that this month is the beginning of the third year that I have been doing these Light Lines. I never thought that when I first volunteered to do them it would still be going three years later. So I think that's wonderful. I was thinking maybe a few weeks, a few months, maybe, but here it is three years later. And we're still together on these Light Lines. And I thank each and every one of you for being here. Because it's your input into these calls that really makes the call special. I'm going to look to see if we have an emcee today and we do both Tarkas and Van are here, but Tarkas is indicating that he would like to be the emcee. So I turn this over to Tarkas.
Tarkas: 01:40
Yes, Amethyst, I am Tarkas and I am your emcee for today. I hope to be your emcee for many more calls, but I will not be able to be your emcee on each and every call. Van will also share the task of being the emcee on your call. I am very pleased to be with you all today. The beginning of a new year is a good time to pause and fix your intentions for the new one. Last year, was a difficult one for all of us. We were well pleased with the forum and Light Lines as you were very punctual about tending to your calls and schedules. It is our hope that this new year will carry much less uncertainty and more needed progress for our work. But before we even really got started, there has been already a snafu regarding the God of Deity of Laity. New universe ages always bring changes and those changes are most prevalent in the first few centuries of a new universe age, as new alignments of administration and many other changes that are put into place. Some changes require a trial and error period to see which ones require some change and adjustment. And so it is a new year is upon us. And I want to congratulate all of you for your tenacity and sticking with us. We know it was difficult and a new order of ascension is in the works and will serve you well as you continue. I now turn this over to Van as Van has indicated he does have a few words for this group. Amethyst:
This is Amethyst and I thank you so very much Tarkas for your words.
Tarkas:
You're welcome, Amethyst.
Van 04:55
Hello everyone. This is Van the steadfast. And you know me well. I need not give you any more information, as to who I am. I'm eager to begin once again, my weekly Light Line with all of you. The events during this period of rest have been quite unusual. And it is good that you did rest. Rest is an important part of your spiritual journey and will continue to be so for many millennia to come. You will always be required to get adequate rest. Although the higher you ascend, the less you will need. Do you not recall that in the Christian scriptures, it even says that God took rest on the seventh day of creation. Although this description is more of an allegory than a literal fact, it still sets the stage to inform you that rest is a very important element of your balanced growth. It becomes very awkward to do a Light Line without receiving a transmission. Amethyst was unable to do regular transmissions for most of December. But that was orchestrated by us as we truly did want her to take a break. I understand that this discouragement continues. And I know you understand the earth is such a complicated case. It is truly remarkable to see the widest range of human activity and behaviors as we see there. There is everything from humans that can barely function at a very primitive animal level to those of you who hear the voice of God on a regular basis. You humans through the ages have been very creative in problem solving and technology. Unfortunately, without the spiritual guidance from your planetary prince, and the education from Adam and Eve that would have guided humanity to use inventions in a healthy way. The technology was hijacked by evil forces and were grossly misused. Take the television for instance. Your predecessors created a potentially wonderful tool that could have been used to promote and educate the population to help with spiritual growth. I'm sure you have heard of it being referred to as the idiot box. And that is a perfect description in its current usage. Unfortunately, instead, it has devolved into a spiritually dangerous weapon. It depicts violence, profanity, sexually inappropriate things, and any number of situations that are an abomination to the Father of us all. So many no longer think for themselves. People just want to go along with whatever they are fed and it has created a population of dimwits that drift farther and farther from the father's intentions for his children here. Violent video games, social media, and unholy music that is nothing more than noise; puts the finishing touches on the fate of so many. Make no mistake about it. These things did not just simply materialize. These evil manipulations of your technology were deliberately put in place for the very purpose of dumbing down a population that would be easy to control. Those that supported Lucifer, quietly behind the scenes, made sure that each new invention would be used as such to create minds that would be very willing to bow down to the Luciferian doctrines. So where do we go from here? You are doing all that is possible given the situation you find on your planet today. We can ask nothing more of you at this moment. You have all done well, but it is time for hope now. Because the horizon is there and the sun is coming up. Take great comfort in the fact that you all can be part of the new order of sonship, Sons of Ascension. The Father himself expressed a need for this new order of sonship which goes beyond even the agondonter status on your planet. In spite of all its unholy issues, Urantia is a pivot point in the changing from the old universe age into a new universe age. This is Van and I am stepping back to give this back to you Amethyst and to say once again how happy I am to be here and how happy I am to see you. I bid you a good day.
Amethyst:
This is Amethyst. Thank you so much Van.
Van:
You're welcome Amethyst.
Amethyst:
Well, I see we have 11 callers. I think that that's not bad. And that doesn't include streaming. I don't know who's on streaming. But I do know that it's up and running. Okay. I look back to Tarkas for further instructions.
Tarkas:
Yes, this is Tarkas and the Universal Father is here waiting to address all of you. He is most happy to be here.
Amethyst:
Well thank you Tarkas
Universal Father 14:37
Hello to my beautiful, precious children. I am the Universal Father. I am universal and omnipresent. But I know each one of you personally, and I love each one of you dearly so never let the fact that I am the Father of all ever interfere with our personal relationship. You are all beautiful and dear to my heart. I want to talk to you about the changing of the ages from my point of view as best as I can. Many thought that an old universe age must be settled in Light and Life before a new one can begin. Not so. A new universe stage begins when it is apparent to me that the old no longer serves my purposes. Even before the loss of the supreme the old structures were being strained due to overuse and bureaucracy. The new age now will set the stage for a more efficient way of evolving to perfection. Light and Life will still be required. But the path will now be less of an obstacle course. New opportunities of service will present you with a cornucopia of options that have never even been imagined. I knew long before there was a planet called Urantia that someday there would be a small, seemingly insignificant planet that would come along that appeared to test the limits of what was possible for a planet and for its ascension to Light and Life.
Amethyst:
Just a moment. (pause) My apologies father and all of you I had to cough and I had to cough I am sorry. Now I need to reconnect and continue, I'm trying to get reconnected. Okay, this is where we pick up Father. Thank you, thank you so much.
Universal Father:
There appeared an experimental planet with the most unique creatures that would truly give us a lot of work with impressive challenges that were new to us. Little Urantia with its very checkered past that showed up, showed us all that when it comes to evolving to perfection, one size does not fit all. This made the supreme furious. He had on his hands a planet that just refused to fit the mold. And so he let the Lucifer rebellion, fester and even added support when he could safely do so without being noticed. Then to add insult to injury, Michael of Nebadon changes the structure of the local universe with the blessing of me, and the supreme was livid. Now the duties of all await notice of change, even God the Ultimate waits by the side of the Deity Absolute for his new purpose in this stage. There is indeed a great deal that you will be learning as you progress. Let your Adjuster provide you with the images and ideas for service that are available to you, just let it flow. And most important for you to know in this moment is to seek union with your Adjuster just as this was the most important human goal of past ages. It remains so in this new age. Also, learn to articulate your service choices. Amethyst has done so and will now begin writing a book. She has shared with Ron the preliminary details via email and for the first time in a long time, she feels a clear direction and her Adjuster is eager as she is to go down this path for her short-term service to me. She has not yet heard from Ron on this but her heart just knows. Later she will be given other assignments. But for the first one, she writes. Do each of you know your initial service in the new age as it begins its own manifestation? When you get it, you will know it. And let me emphasize the word know - k n o w. It will no longer be a question mark. But you will know. This is a time of great transformation that affects all of creation. The entire management structure will be changing as we go along. And you can expect many new surprises in the coming years. As the new universe age always brings with it changes. I leave you now to think. I bid you all a good day and remind you to always be aware of my deep love for you. You will feel it as you connect with your Adjuster. Good day.
Amethyst :
Universal Father, this is Amethyst and I thank you so much.
Tarkas: 24:03
This is Tarkas, Amethyst. And there were some cabal mischief-makers around you as you were transmitting the Universal Father, hence the cough. You generally never have to cough like that. But they didn't want you speaking what you were saying and they tried to cut it off. They have been dealt with. This is a condition that may continue in sporadic ways from time to time during this New Year. Don't let it discourage you. Each day we make progress and find more and more of these rascals and we weed them out. And each one that we weed out means there are fewer ones to bother you. So if at all possible just take these little hiccups that they send to you in stride. Call for protection and keep a hopeful and optimistic and joyous heart in you. Because all is well. All is changing and this new year is indeed full of light. You may not understand what I'm saying. But as One Without Name and Number, I can see light in this new year as you enter it that tells me there will be much growth, there will be much love, there will be much information. So I Tarkas ask you all to carry with you a real sense of optimism in your outlook as you move forward, for things are indeed going to improve in surprising ways that you have not expected. Yes, it's still true that the wheat must be separated from the tares and this process will not be pretty or comfortable. But you are all prepared for that already. So I Tarkas tell you Amethyst that I see no one else here at this time who has another transmission for you. I will remain here in case I am needed for answers to questions and Van remains here with me as well. So perhaps this is a good time to turn it over for the q&a.
Amethyst:
Well, thank you Tarkas thank you for your words. And I believe that's just what I will do. I thank you, Tarkas. As I was receiving transmissions. I heard a couple more pings on my dashboard and we now have Raz with us. Welcome, Raz . We have another computer attendee Thank you, whoever you are, and Elise has joined us thank you for being here. Elise. Your presence is very much appreciated. So that brings us up to 12. Very good. Very, very good. Let's see. I guess we'll start q&a. I'm gonna unmute Dominic because I have a question for him. If he can, answer a few if he wants to. I don't know. Dominick. Can you hear me?
Dominick:
Yeah. Okay. All right.
Amethyst:
Hi. It's my understanding that you took the first transmission in regards to the Deity of Laity and I was just wondering, where was that transmission from? Who gave it to you? Do you recall?
Dominick:
You mean like (indescernible) the Deity Absolute
Amethyst:
Okay. I just wondered, because I got thinking about that. I just wondered. All right. Thank you.
Dominick:
Yeah. It was started by the Deity Absolute and I kind of lost the track because I started transmitting Twinkle Twinkle Little Star a little bit.
Amethyst:
Okay, I get it. Okay. Thank you, Dominic. Okay. It's now open for q&a. And I have to wait a few seconds because it always takes a few seconds for hands to be raised. So let's see if I can think about anything to talk about. Let's see here. I'm really interested in learning more about this new order of sonship. Sons of Ascension, I believe they're called. And I'm really interested to see what it means for all of us. It sounds like it's going to be a wonderful ascension career. And I just can't wait. And I hope the missions start soon. I truly do. Well, I see no one is raising their hand. So I guess what I'm going to have to do is come to each ... Okay. I did not notice that.
Lemuel:
You failed to remind everyone to raise their hands by pressing five star.
Amethyst:
Okay.
Lemuel:
They should remember that anyway.
Amethyst:
Right.
Lemuel:
I would like to say a few things. As regards to, well, in fact, it's a funny one somewhat universal prophecy and then also apart from anything else, we are fully aware of the fact that we are of a certain understanding. We are of a certain status spiritually. We are referred to as agondonters and we are to a degree and holistically veracity. Be aware of the presence of a Thought Adjuster. But I also want to remind you all because in fact, coincidentally this morning from Calumnia, talking about when just a thought, word, and deed; I think today, it was yesterday. The authority that we have, because we have spirit within us and therefore we need to be careful what we say, our words carry power. And I have received, how can I put it, a backlash from this because I have said a certain thing on more than one occasion. And I regretted it as soon as I opened my mouth because of the effect that my words had on a certain person. Now the reason I am mentioning this now particularly is because; Amethyst just received an attack that made her cough. The other day here in my little apartment here on two occasions. Someone was messing about with my computer. Now I have for a long time as you all know I am ex-military. And I told these guys not to politely to go away and they did. I just want to remind you all not only do you have the power you have the authority. You have the authority, you are sons and daughters of your Father. You have Father residing within you and so use your authority use the power that you have claimed he dismissed Okay, well this is really what I wanted to mention amethyst, so thank you for having the opportunity to do that.
Amethyst:
But I thank you so much. For your words. I learned well, it reminds me of a situation that I was in a few years ago. This was prior to the loss of the supreme and when we had all of our angels with us. I had a dear one that was really bogged down with drug addiction. And he was about at the point of losing his life if something wasn't done and I remember going into my bedroom and closing the door and in a very loud and commanding voice calling upon the angels of heaven to intercede for and on behalf of this person. And the next day, I got a call from this person and he said something happened. I said what? He says I was at a party and it was going to be raided. And this man came in and told us to get out and get out now. Well, there was three of us and we just got out and we missed the raid. He said I know God had something to do with this. Within a couple of weeks, he was in rehab. And he stayed clean for 12 years after that incident. I know how important the spoken word is, it is powerful. And I understand completely what you're saying Lemuel completely. It was a very profound lesson for me as well confirming that I have this authority and power. So this is something that I hope you all recognize and understand and know it as a very, very powerful tool in your toolbox. You know when Ron is attacked, he doesn't sit there and take it. He tells them to get out and they do. They have to. We have free will and they are not allowed to interfere with our free will. It's a very, very important point. And I thank Lemuel so much for bringing that up. It needs to be said it needs to be understood. And if you use it in a negative way, it will come back to hit you. There was another incident where I was complaining about my grandmother then deceased how she put me through a very terrible whipping because she thought I did something I didn't really do. And I'd always been upset about that. And I remember at the Thanksgiving, Christmas table it was. I remember saying to the whole table what my grandmother did when I was a kid and I didn't even do it and no sooner did I say that. When I got hit with a criticism from one of the people at the table about my skills as a mother. And it came back to me and it just stabbed me in the heart and again, I was reminded Be careful how you use your words. Your words are tools that the Father has given you. You are to use them, but you are to use them carefully. And wisely and sparingly if you can. Okay, I see no hands up. Someone must want to have a comment or a question Tarkas is waiting here to answer questions if you have any. Okay, well, I'm going to go oh, there's two, two come up as soon as I Okay. First of all. Yes, Lemuel is unmuted again. I'm going to go to Lemuel and then I'm going to go to the other two that have their hands raised. Yes. Lemuel.
Lemuel:
I'm just wondering if Tarkas could comment on whether or not Jesus, we are being told that Jesus will wear the ring. The Ring of Laity. And well I think I've just been answered the question from my own Thought Adjuster. I was going to ask, Has Jesus in any way been tainted by what has happened to the Deity of Laity being recalled or banished from Urantia? I don't know whether Takus wants to comment on that. In fact, I've just realized I've just been informed that no way as useless. So what I knew that I didn't know.
Amethyst:
Okay, well, Tarkas is here and he is confirming
Tarkas: 40:30
This is Tarkas. No, Jesus is fine. He is not in any way tainted. All is as it should be. And that's all
I can say about it. Lemuel and thanks. And thank you for your question.
Amethyst:
Okay. Elise, I'll be able to get you in a second. Valerie. I see your hands. Your hand is raised.
Elise, you are unmuted.
Elise:
Well, thank you, Amethyst I apologize. For being late and I haven't heard your the whole transmission, I came in halfway as Universal Father was speaking. I've been held up against what I really wanted to do was very unhappy situation. So I apologize for that. So I have no but I, you know, that's, for me. It's now a little difficult to come up with a question but as regards the authority that we have and must use, sometimes I think that we have heard that before and sometimes you are reluctant to you to do that. Because you know people just turn it back to you. And so it's true, we have to be so very careful. And to use the right words and also not even what we say but how we say is I well it can come out you know it can have a very good as well as a very bad effect on people. And I have well I realized and I can feel that well for some time already. That I am really choosing my words when I have when I want to say something to people, you know, I never know how their words fall and how they take it and you don't want to really offend people. But from the stories that you're telling me, you're telling us your experiences. Well, we can see how that can work out. And I cannot come up with anything but I know I have some examples that I could tell you that I've had in my life where I think I've heard the same thing. You're telling us that you know it has the effect is so great. And so far-reaching. That's the only thing I wanted to comment on. And I haven't heard the whole story yet so it's just fall into it. So well. Okay, and yeah, I have some questions about Jesus and also about the Ring of Laity but I'm not sure if it has been talked about before. So I will leave that for later maybe when I listen to your tapes. will thank you them for having the time to tell you that. Thank you, Amethyst.
Amethyst:
Thank you, Elise. I'm glad you made it. I'm glad you're here. Okay, I need to mute you. And I'm going to go up to the top part of my screen here and unmute Valerie. Valerie, you are unmuted.
Valerie:
Thank you. I had this question before the call began because as I was just praying this game to me, and I noticed it's not very relevant to today's transmission. I want to thank Father for his kind words very touching. But this one is about what Lemuel said he reported that now, the transmissions will go the reflectivity for more accuracy. So I was wondering I try to be calm but I know about transmissions because I know there used to be used voice over it's not used anymore. And the reflectivity is now going to come back to be used again. And I don't know how you call it the way you transmitted in between just the way you transmit and receive transmissions. So I would like to just get a little bit more clarity on the ways to transmit and their characteristics. If possible please and that's what we can. I mean, I want to know the difference between I would use or if I, you know, I don't think I have the ability to use reflectivity. That's why I'm asking so that I would have understanding.
Amethyst:
The only thing I can tell you, Valerie in my experience, I have not noticed a change. It's the same for me today as it's always been. But that doesn't mean that I'm still receiving from the same circuit. You know, it may be coming in through reflectivity or it may be coming in through another circuit from my point of view, I just don't know. So I don't know what else to tell you.
Valerie:
When you receive and it's not reflectivity, how do you know that type of receiving just like?
Amethyst:
Yeah. Yeah. Tarkas would like to add a few words, for your question, Valerie.
Tarkas 46:42
This is Tarkas and the circuits that are being used by the transmitters are being upgraded. And some of them are able to use reflectivity very well. Amethyst herself, kind of goes back and forth. There. are days when it comes in, with reflectivity as it is doing with her as I am speaking to her now. Do you notice that she is speaking in her normal regular cadence of her everyday speech? That is reflected today when she transmits at a much slower pace and has difficulty getting it word by word that is coming in by another circuit. In the next year, this coming year 2022. We are working on the circuits, upgrading them, and trying to get as many of the transmitters on board with reflectivity. It is a work in process. I hope this helps you, Valerie.
Valerie:
Yes, may I also ask please if that affects the different parts of the reception of the brain or is it the same? Just sensing.
Amethyst:
Okay.
Tarkas:
This is Tarkas again and that's really a more complicated question than you would think, Valerie, because each transmitter has different parts of their brains that are more receptive than others and no two brains are exactly alike in that regard. Reflectivity is very, well it can be used by many parts of the brain but the transmitter is generally unaware of what part of the brain is being used, and even what circuit is being used. It's not something that I can answer with a crisp, clear answer, Valerie. I hope this helps.
Amethyst:
Thank you Tarkas
Valerie:
Thank you and yes, that's understandable. I mean, it answers my question In other words, but if that means higher frequency receiving, okay, Thank you very much. Now I have another question but really I don't want to turn the conversation into any negative feelings. I heard on Saturday Light Line, mentioning that the financial collapse is coming. Now, and then, of course, ... but I try to just kind of ... that means because truly, that's kind of difficult to imagine how to how that society will be restructured or what to expect. I mean, then we have no ability to purchase anything or just a period of restructuring or because of some promises in the past. There's going to be like in a Great Depression. I don't think it's true and I know that the agency is trying to back to you us goals, but that might take some time. So I just press on that if anybody has any thought about it, how that view the experience, how to prepare.
Amethyst:
Yeah. Okay, that's a difficult question, because I don't think anyone here really has an answer. At least any of the callers. Again, I will call on Tarkas. I appreciate your presence here so much. It's so helpful to have you here Tarkas because you really do help us through these calls.
Tarkas 50:57
This is Tarkas and a lot of things are going to change on your planet. The financial system is one of them. However, if the collapse I hesitate to use that word. Perhaps I would call it transformation. It will be changed. It will be changed in a way that will be least harmful to the planet as a whole. There are going to be some disruptions. And there will be periods of time when progress will be very difficult if at all possible. But this transformation is designed to help
Amethyst 51:50

losing reflectivity I can feel it
Tarkas 51:52
it is designed to help the planet be at a more even playing field so that one country cannot take advantage of another country. There is a lot of dishonesty in not the structure but the use of the structure as it is now done and that is going to change. And yes, there will be disruptions. It might even be called a collapse if you want to use that word, but it will be short-term. Now when I say short term, I cannot give you a specific amount of time as to how short that will be. But it should not be long enough to cause any kind of permanent damage to you. There will be inconveniences, they may be very significant inconveniences and this is one of the reasons why we tell you over and over again to be prepared as best you can be. Because not only will there be Earth changes, there will also be changes in commerce and you will need to have the goods that you need in your home, too. Keep you, to sustain you during the crisis. For many it will be a crisis for some of them will make it seem like it's a bigger crisis than it is. But I do not want to downplay it either. It will be difficult it will be a crisis but as they say this too shall pass. I hope this helps you, Valerie.
Valerie:
Yes, thank you very much. I mean, my thoughts was just very basic, really the store is closed down and no gasoline and no food to be able to purchase. It looks like that. But you are referring to short the inconvenience is not such that it will permanently destroy our lives. That is my understanding. Thank you very much.
Amethyst:
Thank you for your question, Valerie. I was going to say something. Yes. Lemuel.
Lemuel:
Excuse me for interrupting. I would like to say something I think that will help. Valerie. It is that I received this information directly from Lord Majeston about the new availability of reflectivity and I use the analogy if you remember of a new kind of interstate highway being opened and available for us to drive. Yeah, and so it means you don't have to prepare yourselves in any way better. You cannot learn to use reflectivity. You already are able to drive a car. So maybe you when you were receiving when you were transmitting. Ordinarily, you are driving down your local back roads or wherever it is, you know what I mean? The first time she had to go on an interstate highway. Maybe that takes a little bit of courage. But if you understand the analogy, you have an interstate highway that's wide open, and you can really put your foot down on the gas and you can go like hell but be careful because there's so much room available it is very easy if you just veer off and end up in a ditch. Now what that means is under normal circumstances and by that means if you are receiving and transmitting slowly shall I say? Then you are on a back road, right? But you may suddenly find your voice changing. And you may find suddenly that the words are coming quicker, let's say relative flow. You let it flow. And sometimes you can even say to yourself Oh my God, where is all this coming? And you're going down the highway like hell, you know. I mean, you don't have to prepare yourself in any other way. But I will say, Valerie, just chill out. Just relax. You are already driving you do have a driving license. Just chill out. It'll happen. Okay, that's it. Thank you very much.
Amethyst:
Thank you very much. Well, Valerie, go ahead.
Valerie:
May I share a dream I had? That was that sometimes Father gives us you know, insight ahead of time. But this was a beautiful dream because I was in the city where I am now and it was foggy and rainy and that and people will notice the running on the streets and blowing horns that just was ... atmosphere in the city and there was a bridge which elevated me and then on that bridge and it went above the city above all the traffic and I could see the traffic underneath but I absolutely was not affected by and I was there ... and there was a mother and a daughter and they came upon... and turned back and left and nobody was on my ... It's kind of like communicated to me that I choose to go there by fate and they did not want that. That this was the Dream so I looked down on the city and it didn't affect me what was going on beneath because I choose to follow the Father, so I can testify it was a beautiful dream.
Amethyst:
Yeah. Beautiful dream. Thank you. Thank you for sharing that. And I thank you Lemuel so much for your help. You are a tremendous asset to all of the calls that you're on and that I appreciate you so much. And with that, I see that our time is up. So I thank each and every one of you for being here. And I hope that you will come back next Wednesday at three and we'll have another Light Line call. So I'm going to say goodbye and say thank you to all the Celestials and to the Universal Father. Goodbye.
end
« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 11:36:48 am by Raz »
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)

Online Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2022, 03:17:34 pm »
big work Raz. Thank you. 
Belle intervention de Van et Père.

Thank you all. 

Offline amethyst

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2022, 10:18:01 pm »
Moses,  
The service I use is almost 25 dollars per month. If I add the internet option, that would be another $25 so it would be almost $50 per month. I will consider doing this IF there is enough interest from the forum. If any of you think you would use this extra service, I will look into it. So please answer on this thread, or send me a pm and let me know.  
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2022, 01:44:09 am »
Amethyst are you using Vast Conference?  The only reason I question it is that my bill for internet audio is not charged that high as $25/ month.  My total bill for what they call a General Plan is right around $25 total/month.  Once is a while a lot more because someone uses an international phone call I pay for but that happens only once in a while.  I looked at my account tonight and honestly they do not explain anything well enough to know what you get.  You almost have to call them or get into a web discussion with them.  Maybe Covid19 has them out of phase or something, but my internet audio plus what you use is the same except I pay total roughly $25/month.  I also happen to feel I am misbilled too low sometimes as I had as low as $16/month which does not make any sense to me.  I had to call them to get my audio internet working.  Once I was charge $47 but that was in the very beginning and for a year about $25/month for all.  It varies because of taxes and something else I am not sure what it is either, but there is nothing on line to tell you what they are billing exactly.  I just mention this in case it gives you some insight.   Ron

Offline amethyst

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2022, 01:58:49 pm »
Ron--Yes I do have Vast Conference, and my basic plan id $24 and change. It varies a little bit month to month. I could not find an option on my dashboard for another plan other than for a business plan for $39 per month, but it has no info for internet access. Don't forget, I live in NYS, so some of the cost is for taxes. At any rate I will dig deeper and see if I can get for an amount I am comfortable with IF there is enough interest. But if there is only one or two that would use it, I will not be getting it. 
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2022, 03:17:38 pm »
Could be Amethyst.  However, they are after looking at it again, not producing anything well written about their plans.  You need to call them and explain your wishes and hear them provide the cost and sign you up for it.  At your $25 cost you might already be eligible for the web audio function which I called them about.  Frankly I do not see the option except on the home page of plans and very poor illustration that every plan has that option to use but at the moment no way to get it on the internet itself but like I said, it required me calling.  This may be a tempest in a teapot too, I do not know.  
RON