Author Topic: The chess game  (Read 4909 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
The chess game
« on: September 09, 2023, 10:46:41 am »
The following is a transcript, in English version, of a short transmission received from MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK during the French LightLine session on Friday 08/09/2023. I was urged to make it known to the forum members, so that we may all be on the same page in regards to where we stand within the actual situation. There are some supplementary explanations that are not in the French version, but the main idea remains unchanged.

Here we go : “I am MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK, the PLANETARY GOVERNOR, coming up to you, so as to clarify a situation that may seem muddy to some of you, but truthfully it looks like a chess game. You may ask what is it all about. For those who don’t know, a chess is a board game played between two players that simulates a war between two kingdoms. The mental and physical energies are fully employed by the players and a game, during a championship, may last for many hours or even days.”

“Why am I talking about a chess game ? The planet Urantia looks like a chess board where two kingdoms are at war, the good on one side and the bad on the other side. During a chess game, a player does not know the move of his opponent and vice-versa. That is why, during a championship, it takes so long to come up with a winner.”

“The chess game gives you an idea of what kind of situation we are into up to the neck. We are aware of your frustration when there is a setback, but we have in front of us an opponent that does not go by the rules and each time we have to pull back so as to have a new look to our way of acting. The game is not yet over, but it will be soon, you can be assured, so hold on tightly to your seat, you may feel some jerks all around the place. I now take my leave, be in my peace.”

That’s it, folks.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.