Author Topic: Ocilliaya speaks  (Read 4776 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Ocilliaya speaks
« on: August 18, 2022, 07:12:46 am »

Good morning this is Ocilliaya, Master Spirit Four.

Welcome Ocilliaya, Master Spirit Four. What an honor, do you wish to speak?

Yes, thank you Elise,

We, Master Spirits are with Seven as you know and we come from far when you consider distance, but distance is of no concern to us, yet when we speak about the Grand Universe I am thousands of Light Years away.  We are of the Infinite Spirit and also work closely with many other High Spiritual Beings that emanate from the Infinite Spirit that you have never heard of, but some of those High Beings will become known to you when you are much more advanced in your Ascension career. 

You are in Super Universe Seven which is under the guidance of Master Spirit Seven AYA, and while I oversee Super Universe Four, I am also very involved with your planet Urantia and that has to do with the Return of Jesus as the Bestowal Son on your planet. 

The connection has been lost

Don't stop Elise, refocus and keep going

Yes, thank you, Ocilliaya, let's continue.

As I said, the reason I am involved in Urantia is the Return of Jesus and I, as Master Spirit Four, have an important task in preparing for such an event. You are all excited and waiting for this great event and yes, rightly so, for it is a miraculous event requiring tremendous preparation before such a return can become a reality so that you can see your Jesus again. 

Jesus is now here among you on the planet and His appearance will take place as He has said time and again when circumstances permit. His Coming will cause much turmoil and the world will be shocked, but Jesus and His Staff are prepared for all this and have their means to deal with it. For you, the same warnings, given many times by Jesus Himself and by others, are still valid and do not need to be repeated. 

We would like you to contemplate such a miraculous manifestation, made possible by the Father who keeps these secrets to Himself and those few who are involved in such a High Divine Project. You will never be able to understand any of this, but you are able to think about these things and experience a great sense of appreciation and admiration for God, who is Almighty in His Power to do all this and much more.

I take my leave for now fully assured that you will be able to feel that sense of appreciation and admiration as you reflect on these matters in silence. I wish you good day and thank you for listening.

Thank you Ocilliaya, thank you for these words.

Elise